Giveaway: Block B Wants You At Their US Concerts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mmsamii(:

Twitter: @mmsamii
City: Los Angeles
Fave Song: Very Good
(The song and the video is just so fun, creative, and addicting even my mom is familiar with this song)

Guest Jay Baby

Twitter: @jayydub87
City: San Francisco
Favorite Block B song: Hold me now
It shows a softer side of the group which is different from their usual image <3

Twitter: @gabisaurus
City: LA
Favorite Song: 난리나
That song was what got me into Block B! I've loved them ever since <3 I remember watching the MV with my friend and trying to imitate their dance and we'd sing along on our way to school in the morning~ Haha. I'd be so so happy to win this, since it'll be like a little reward after my midterm exams are over ;~;

Thank you Soompi for this opportunity :)

Guest Wendo Morales

Twitter: @WendoMorales1
City:Chicago
Favorite Song: Jackpot and Very Good those songs got me to like Block B a lot. I can remember searching up a kpop music video and came upon Block B and fell for Zico ^-^ anyways I hope to meet him or go t his concert.
And thank you for your hard work Soompi and SubKulture

Guest xxSkittlesxx

Twitter: @adrianaamgv
City: Chicago
Favorite Song: Movie's Over. I specially love the version they did with the fan on Match Up Returns.

Archived