[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, amyam01220 said:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/1048493334-0-0-0-en/info.html

Yep Chinese version. It's getting shipped to me (whenever it decides to arrive). With the US conversion and shipping, I ended up paying $26 something CAD. I ordered it the day it got released, shipping might take a while......

----

@literatelush Thanks for sharing the podcast. Just finished listening to the bromance portion (about an 1hr long), and I found myself laughing and smiling at the hosts comments, agreeing/disagreeing with them, remembering the craziness of the scenes.... it's feeding my withdrawal symptoms haha. ;P

Happy to share what I can to this forum! :)

The spoilercast was good, and there were some points I disagreed with, but for the most part I was laughing along with them and nodding my head in agreement. 

34 minutes ago, Oh Ting said:

GOSH!

If you can see this, it's GREAT!!!!

River's interview TODAY! On that race thing .... Quality not good, but I'm not complaining....;)

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for sharing! Did not understand a word, but I watched it till the end, happy to hear his voice. :wub:

This is intriguing for me, and Ariel Lin's in it too. Might tune in when it comes out. 

10 hours ago, santakle said:

Dear BFFs,

May I ask where I can download the HD Bromance. As I always watch the clip with subtitiles, it's difficult for me to find the raw one with good quality. I checked sugoinow.com (or /segoideas.com) already, but theirs are not the quality I'm looking for.

Please help! Thank you so much!!

@rukiaichigo downloaded super HD bromance episodes. but cant remember where. maybe you can help her dear kia? :D i think its in baidu? lol

5 hours ago, pechumori said:

- two gorgeous leads who look so good together and has great chemistry both on screen and off (I don't want to ship. I try not to, lest I end up with a broken heart...but Baron (or River) and Megan look so perfect for each other...that I'd like to make a wish, that they become a real couple. I'll try not to get too carried away, but I just love seeing him put his head on her shoulder while doing a back hug. Their heights enable them to do this perfectly, without the guy having to bend his head all the way down)

welcome aboard, and thanks for the great comments and reviews on Bromance :D nodded all the way. and i cant keep but comment on this point you mentioned above. i have the same sentiment as you, all this while we are so used to the fantasies of tall guys and short girls and how romantic it would look when the guy hugged the girl. but with Baron and Megan, i just find it so perfect, that words cant describe how even their heights were totally perfect for each other. and yup, i died everytime he leaned his head on her shoulders everytime they hugged. just.... beautiful. and also the same when she went to leaned her head on his chest, because of their heights, its so beautiful. AHHHHHHH! hope to see you around! 

22 hours ago, junerain7 said:

Madamo nga salamat! (Thank you very much!) Wa an BFFs! It's midnight here. 

Nice there are a lot from the philippines :)

12 hours ago, Mylene Alano said:

hi :) im from philippines too but in Luzon. 

I've been soo soo late with all the happenings. I've been busy with my school works so my last visit was way back before feb 14. There were so many events and stuffs happened T.T and most of all bromance ended T.T but im happy that most of your bromancer's keep on updating on this forum :) thank you so much y'all. 

I miss bromance soo bad. I keep on rewatching each episodes and replaying MV's, reread all the fanfictions, listening to bromance OSTs, looking at Baron and Megan's photos. 

Im from Laguna...

16 hours ago, MilynS said:

Are you waray? Im from ph too biliran is my province :)

Any plan to attend fan meet in SG if ever?

10 hours ago, santakle said:

Dear BFFs,

May I ask where I can download the HD Bromance. As I always watch the clip with subtitiles, it's difficult for me to find the raw one with good quality. I checked sugoinow.com (or /segoideas.com) already, but theirs are not the quality I'm looking for.

Please help! Thank you so much!!

you could find them on CB there are several HD raws there like 720p & 1080p.

actually i also have 720p, but due to most of my friends prefer 480p, thus i UL the 480p here on my blog

and i also finished UL-ing Because of You for those who need it ^^

21 minutes ago, Roma Grace Nicol-Cuevas said:

Nice there are a lot from the philippines :)

Im from Laguna...

Any plan to attend fan meet in SG if ever?

Hi there Kababayan! I hope I can but my sched may not allow me. Once the date is out, I will see. I've been wanting to go to SG for years but something always get in the way. Let's keep each other posted.

The varirty show interview… I feel I am totally spoiled by Showbiz… this host was just too boring and didn't do research before  the interview…… she just couldn't catch River's 4D pace.

( Baron just mention that he hate frog and has acrophobia, do you remember the rooftop scene…? Poor chuchu:tears: an the frog!!! I immediately remember the scene RM were argueing for frog and toad…!!:wub:

When I know that River is gonna attend the variety show, I am ready to become its potential audience… and then I just saw another couple… Ariel X Joy cp… faint****!!!(does that means iSWAK3 possible?)

For Baron, Ariel and Joy, I decided to start my first China variety show program

2 hours ago, miralocco said:

welcome aboard, and thanks for the great comments and reviews on Bromance

Thank you for the warm welcome @miralocco  :D

2 hours ago, miralocco said:

@rukiaichigo downloaded super HD bromance episodes. but cant remember where. maybe you can help her dear kia? :D i think its in baidu? lol

I know of a link, I will send it to @santakle I might be violating the rules if I post them here.

9 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

I must watch this!!!

Is this show something like the amazing race ? Hope somebody will post the where to watch details.  :)

55 minutes ago, Shushu Yang said:

When I know that River is gonna attend the variety show, I am ready to become its potential audience

Yeah..me too ! It should be fun.

Love his look in this interview - Hair is fab !

37 minutes ago, doctor23b said:

I wonder how did he grow his hair to be so fab, long and wavy lol

I think it was always like that..only in BM it was styled to the side.  This is just different styling...but it really softens his face..and frames it nicely !

3 hours ago, doctor23b said:

I wonder how did he grow his hair to be so fab, long and wavy lol

Remember Bromance had been filming for almost six months so that's what took his hair to grow. Watch at the beginning of episode 1 until 18. You can see his hair is long in finale now.

5 hours ago, Shushu Yang said:

The varirty show interview… I feel I am totally spoiled by Showbiz… this host was just too boring and didn't do research before  the interview…… she just couldn't catch River's 4D pace.

( Baron just mention that he hate frog and has acrophobia, do you remember the rooftop scene…? Poor chuchu:tears: an the frog!!! I immediately remember the scene RM were argueing for frog and toad…!!:wub:

When I know that River is gonna attend the variety show, I am ready to become its potential audience… and then I just saw another couple… Ariel X Joy cp… faint****!!!(does that means iSWAK3 possible?)

For Baron, Ariel and Joy, I decided to start my first China variety show program

I'm an Ariel and Joe couple fan too! But I don't think there's a chance for ISWAK 3. That series has been dragged on for as long as they possibly can. 

I'm glad to see them together here too, but are they competing or hosting? 

Oh well... like you, I'll be watching them and River. It's going to be my first Chinese variety program too! :)

Archived