[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, hayuinblue said:

after watching episode 8 and the preview from episode 9, there's something that made me think..

Zi Feng wear different clothes (epsd 8 he wear white shirt & black coat, in the preview blue shirt and blue coat)

while Yanuo still wear her clothes from the ending of episode 8.

is that from different scene ?

perhaps after they met at the end of episode 8, they decided to date the next day :wub:

I didn't see that before you point it out.

What they are wearing at the end of episode 8:

ep9pv2a.png

ep9pv2aback.png

Scene with different clothes, Yanuo is wearing a longer gray coat and in high heels?

ep9pv2b.png

ep9pv2bback.png

Maybe they changed clothes on that same night or it can be another night.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Angelique Salvatierra said:

I didn't see that before you point it out.

What they are wearing at the end of episode 8:

Scene with different clothes, Yanuo is wearing a longer gray coat and in high heels?

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

Maybe they changed clothes on that same night or it can be another night.

The clothes are so different; more likely it is a different outing. Perhaps they agreed to go out together as man and woman, to keep reporters at bay? Zifeng won't be shocked seeing Yanuo in a girl's dress. He's seen her before as a fairy princess.

On 12/7/2015 at 4:52 PM, raewonkim said:

RAMBUTAN, what does MAWR means? You are correct, that BARON CHEN's piercing stare makes anyone melt. I guess he is at the same age as Ming Dao, Ethan Ruan and Geoge Hu who are my favorite until now because of their handsome and adonis like face, why is it that I only see him now in a leading role and with a high viewer's rate? 

MAWR is just "More" with a roar! :)

When u watch the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, the lasting impression i got was " try your hardest in everything you do". For Coffee Prince , its "Pain, pure and simple pain". In My Bratty Princess, its "Fun and Adventure". Whereas in Bromance, for me , its "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE".... 

In You are Beautiful, its just a long music video?

Omg it's been a while since I last got hooked on a Taiwanese drama!
I just watched ep.8 and I really can't wait for the next episode.
I reaaaaally hope that the fact that Yanuo is a girl would be revealed soon. After this fact comes up, I'm sure that either one of them (Yanuo / Zifeng) would drift away from the other but after some times, they'll be back together again. 

This drama is a total cliche, nevertheless, I still love it LOL

7 hours ago, rosee70 said:

When u watch the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, the lasting impression i got was " try your hardest in everything you do". For Coffee Prince , its "Pain, pure and simple pain". In My Bratty Princess, its "Fun and Adventure". Whereas in Bromance, for me , its "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE".... 

Lol,you make me want to watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and other gender bender dramas^^ Except for you're beautiful, the male lead was just unsufferable for me^^

So let me get this straight: in the next episode, will Yanuo will go on a date with Zi Feng as her fictitious sister, or will she pose as Yanuo-boy disguised as a girl? (as in the "fairy" episode). Any ideas?

By the way, i am so glad some of the cliches have been used for Nana: sick with incurable disease, mom was pregnant when she left her boyfriend. It would have been horrifying if they had used them on Yanuo!!!

But we still have some cliches unused yet: amnesia, kidnapping and both stranded in a small cottage in the forest..:D:D:D

8 hours ago, rosee70 said:

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE and cheese, lots of cheese maybe greese too

13 hours ago, kiraning said:

Nobody wanted to watch the other scenes perhaps? And they averaged 1ish? Haha I'm just guessing. I have no idea how they calculate such things.

haha... shhh... the math just didn't add up base on the high numbers Mr. Chen & Ms Lai were hitting.  

I have to say, when the Christmas tree scene was cut in half and injected with Nana's move-in scene i was screaming "what the...why...give me my Christmas tree" crazy viewer i know :)

14 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

By the way, i am so glad some of the cliches have been used for Nana: sick with incurable disease, mom was pregnant when she left her boyfriend. It would have been horrifying if they had used them on Yanuo!!!

But we still have some cliches unused yet: amnesia, kidnapping and both stranded in a small cottage in the forest..:D:D:D

When i read about the 'helping deliver a baby on the bus thing' something just turned off my obsession with this drama even when i later downloaded it (2days after it was subbed btw which was a first im always stalking and refreshing) i skipped that scene. 

This last episode has restored my love again though, im back to obssessing and wondering who zifeng and yanuo think they are kidding they are more of a couple than most couples, the head to head thing,come on! Do bro's do that?

Sometimes i wonder how River chen can even say his lines....they are so cheesy! Would a guy even say such stuff to a girl, let alone another guy!

But its ok. I love watching how he invades her personal space in every episodes... Just Kiss Already!!!

31 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

@mumuchan, the way i see it, she probably told him the truth: that she was dressed like that for xiaojing.  Because otherwise, how can one explain why she was trying to hold his arm that first date?

Of course, you're right^^

28 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

Oh my , I want stranded in a small cottage in the forest! We almost got it when everybody went camping, but they were not alone^^

4 hours ago, rosee70 said:

Sometimes i wonder how River chen can even say his lines....they are so cheesy! Would a guy even say such stuff to a girl, let alone another guy!

But its ok. I love watching how he invades her personal space in every episodes... Just Kiss Already!!!

Yes, me too.  i very much enjoy how he invades or invite himself into her personal space in every possible way, i see he kind of did the same when he persuaded Nana to move in with her dad, River should stop blinding every lady with his natural, electrifying charisma

lots of people are saying YN will use the excuse of drag dressing for Ching's bday but i hope the writers/director find another approach because it's a bit overly used at this point, how many times does a man drag dress until there's an answer to why he would drag dress... i don't know i hope for something better.

i truly enjoy how detail oriented the director and his team are, down to the check ZF wrote to Nana imprinted with correct info.  honestly, most idol dramas are unrealistic, packed w/ cliches and imagination but it's up to the directing team to iron out the wrinkles and add sense/logic and balance the flow to make it believable.  and for this show, i believe, believe in the sworn brotherhood fidelity, romance and family bonding.  i'm so happy the show is attracting broader age range as it's crucial to extend to a larger audience in order to set higher rating that the show well deserve so.

21 minutes ago, rosee70 said:

Exactly what i was thinking 

'Would a guy even say such stuff to a girl, let alone another guy!'

The cheese is really alot,i find myself rolling my eyes, talking to my screen and i actually jeered :dissapointed: me jeering,so embarrassed i did that at the foot massage scene. I complain about the show but i love it even if its the cheesiest drama i ever did see.

2 hours ago, rosee70 said:

@mumuchan, the way i see it, she probably told him the truth: that she was dressed like that for xiaojing.  Because otherwise, how can one explain why she was trying to hold his arm that first date?

You have a point but where's the Gemma name came from??? when ZF said Gemma...

13 hours ago, rosee70 said:

I'm such a sucker for genderbenders. I've watched Coffee Prince and YAB. Ya Nuo is the most convincing guy I've ever seen! But I think Coffee Prince has the most solid plot. I'm going to check out the other 2 you mentioned :) 

Also, I'm done with Ep 8 bts. Link here. All I can say is, poor Qing Yang hahaha! 

Hi.. I am new here. I enjoyed every episodes of Bromance. Can't wait till ep 9 release. 

I think Ep 9 would start by YN claiming that she is Yanuo's sister. She came back early without letting her family knows. Giving them a surprise.

Once YN turns 26 on her birthday, YN will write to ZF that she is going overseas because her secret must be kept forever. Hoping ZF will fall in love with her when she is a lady. ZF will eventually do realise similarities btw the two. This is just my imagination. 

Archived