[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

3 hours ago, jongski said:

OH.MY.G! That Lee Jin Wook photos! :heart:

What Mr. Black will look like if he's the secret CEO Cha Ji Won. Mr. Black is what's he called as Navy UDT I think. :wub: Thanks @dhilamd

Cutie photo of SJR sitting on the tree branch. How old is he?

Anytime..

Echoing Jaerim..It's also like 29 yo turns 30 shortly while looking forward to this drama:wub:

I don't know, maybe 24?not sure..If I'm not mistaken, he's a model since 2009

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Ginaaaa said:

In the photo or now? Not sure about age in photo but he's turning 31 in the 18th of this month.

Oh.Really.. I thought he was just like like 24 or 25. :)   Well, I'll be more familiar with him once GMB starts.

Meanwhile. Woooh Lee Jin Wook! Heart! Mr. Black!

Embedded image permalink

Cr: allkpop

8 hours ago, Ginaaaa said:

In the photo or now? Not sure about age in photo but he's turning 31 in the 18th of this month.

Haha..sorry @jongski, I thought you were asking how old he was in the pict..he's gonna be 32 in korean age (still don't get this unique culture)

More LJW & MCW picts

1 hour ago, dhilamd said:

Haha..sorry @jongski, I thought you were asking how old he was in the pict..he's gonna be 32 in korean age (still don't get this unique culture)

More LJW & MCW picts

I wonder if that's in other cultures too cuz my Mom would always drill in me cardinal vs ordinal ... So I when turned 9, for instance, she would say I was starting my 10th year of life. I hated that. LOL I was a kid, quit confusing me!  They do a similar thing in the performance horse world. A horse born in December becomes a 2-year old the next month. And will lose every competition until grown and trained 3 years later.

2 hours ago, Akmuse79 said:

Can't wait for this drama.  Does it have a release date yet?

March 16!

Posted Monday at 10:33 AM · Report post

^Thanks for the photos, I can feel how he enjoys filming overseas. He is a travel buddy anyway. 

#ThrowbackTuesday 

I am scanning for new updates for his GMB filming and I got to stumble on this:

A very good soul translated the caption, to quote

• jinukholic@asami.reina behind story of his photoshooting for instylekorea from editor. < We weren't ready for shooting so he had to wait. We felt sorry but he said "Never mind" smiling. After shooting, he took pictures with all staffs. Every female staff had ruddy cheeks. > He has a good manner 

He is really a gentleman, no wonder he is adored by anyone, either a fan or a staff he had worked with. :)

All the credit  goes to LyraYoo just quoted what she put

10 hours ago, jongski said:

Oh.Really.. I thought he was just like like 24 or 25. :)   Well, I'll be more familiar with him once GMB starts.

Meanwhile. Woooh Lee Jin Wook! Heart! Mr. Black! pop

Hi, @jongski,  How are you these day's and yes it's official I'm back and also LJW has been around for quite sometime but I thought he was much older then 31 

10 hours ago, valsava said:

Hi, @jongski,  How are you these day's and yes it's official I'm back and also LJW has been around for quite sometime but I thought he was much older then 31 

@valsava chingu!!! I miss you big time! haven't see you much in the other thread! please stay and post more. I hope all is well!  mwwwaaaahugs!!:wub::heart::wub:

16 hours ago, Ginaaaa said:

I wonder if that's in other cultures too cuz my Mom would always drill in me cardinal vs ordinal ... So I when turned 9, for instance, she would say I was starting my 10th year of life. I hated that. LOL I was a kid, quit confusing me!  They do a similar thing in the performance horse world. A horse born in December becomes a 2-year old the next month. And will lose every competition until grown and trained 3 years later.

March 16!

i watched some documentary long time ago that Koreans start counting the age since they're in the womb..but it's just 9 months and 10 days tops, tho..do they decide to count 9 mo as a year, I dunno

We usually just say: "I'm 28 going 29" rite

So, it's a wrap for thailand shoot

Goodbye Mr. Black

OVERVIEW

Title: Goodbye Mr. Black/ 굿바이 미스터 블랙/ Gootbai Miseuteo Beullaek

Genre: Revenge Drama

Episodes: -

Release Date: 2016

Air time: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:55PM KST

Director: Lee Chang Min (Birth of a Beauty, Bride of the Sun)

Writers: Moon Hee Jung (I Hear Your Voice, Missing You)

NetworkMBC

SYNOPSIS

Goodbye Mr. Black is based on a 1980's manga series inspired by the classic French revenge novel The Count of Monte Cristo

Lee Jin Wook will star as a Navy SEAL and a member of the Underwater Demolition Team, who was met with misfortune and betrayed by his friend out of the blue. He was once an optimistic man, but after being stabbed in the back by his best friend, he only dreams of vengeance. The drama is about his revenge plot, as he decides to go up against the friend to find out the truth behind his downfall. In order to invent a new identity, he gets fake-married to a bright, cheerful young woman who’s rough around the edges and does what she pleases (Moon Chae Won). Despite it being a fake relationship for appearance’s sake, she’ll begin to change him in unexpected ways, and help rebuild his ability to love and trust in other people.

CAST AND CHARACTERS

L26lbWW.jpg

Main cast: Lee Jin Wook, Moon Chae Won, Kim Kang Woo, Song Jae Rim

Cr onehallyu.com

Iam wondering what hairstyle Moon Chewon will have:lol: She is so pretty with long hair,but now when I saw her with short hair~DAEBAK!!!!She is such a cutie♡

18_04_09__568cd8892e0a5[W578-].jpg

Still Cant decide which way she is more beautiful :)

201310161603032510_2.jpg

I want a teaser!I want official stills!:tears:

@dhilamd  oh they're doing filimg in Thailand? So they're going back to SK.. Yehey! Which means more  BTS once they start filming. Oooohh SJR will shoot his scenes..  we like that! and KKW and KTW and YAI and the  promotion for this . we'll see them!!!! Excited!!!! Thanks a bunch for the update and IG shot..woohoo!

@1welikethat1 thanks for the photos. Can't wait to see MCW! love when she's feisty and for this one she'll be roigh around the edges but she'll be the  Swan calm in Black's raging  vengeance!. That awesome IG post of LJW in navy uniform... can be poster too.

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@dhilamd  oh they're doing filimg in Thailand? So they're going back to SK.. Yehey! Which means more  BTS once they start filming. Oooohh SJR will shoot his scenes..  we like that! and KKW and KTW and YAI and the  promotion for this . we'll see them!!!! Excited!!!! Thanks a bunch for the update and IG shot..woohoo!

@1welikethat1 thanks for the photos. Can't wait to see MCW! love when she's feisty and for this one she'll be roigh around the edges but she'll be the  Swan calm in Black's raging  vengeance!. That awesome IG post of LJW in navy uniform... can be poster too.

@jongski no problem I'll look forward to add more pictures of LJW, can't wait for the trailers or picture 

hope for a safe return to SK

Archived