[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Hai hai Berries...

Sorry for the late response about the contest. I knew the result yesterday but it was hard to post a comment when you were be full time mommy and nanny of two babies when the real nanny took her leave :D

I just want to say that I am proud of being part of Berries here. Our spirit was really on fire, and looked at the results, I am in awe when I knew the number of votes increased a lot. The gap with the second winner was so small, and what I ever said: The power of Ahjumma were really awesome. Congrats Berries! You did a wonderful effort :heart:

And surprisingly, the mods gave us the offering for member status and color. And here is the example:

xsKAUlW.jpg

The red marked, is the offering for us Berries, but the black marked (blink blink coloring loves/avatars) are for the winner (imo).

And make sure that you are willing to dedicate your name (in soompi) as SiSo Berries forever. One as Berry, forever as Berries :glasses:

May be my color, alou and thesuitelife and others who already has color will never change, but our souls still be here, for sure. 

And I want to give some suggestions:

1. Since the mods ask singular words for the name, the name from @alou is the most applicable. You named yourself as fans of SiSo and people will know wherever you post something in soompi threads. So, "SiSo Berry" or "SiSo's Berry" will be suitable. Just like last year winner, fans of Jackji Couple (roommate) named themselves as Rocketeers, cmiiw, and their coloring name in Soompi became "Jackji Rocketeer".

2. Since the font color in Soompi are black, and form the list (I picked blueberries from @jl08 pic):

r5k9yW1.png

Are they similiar with SoGonger?

And my point are: lets wait for the color from admin that are not selected by the winners, and we will have another internal poll next time. Me sure @alou would be happy to make another poll :D If you have favorite color that describing SiSo the most, share your thoughts here to influence the other Berries to vote, I think its reasonable.

Happy Preview Day Berries, ups :D me sure some Berries will post picture from ep 6 in this thread :) 

• Like 14

Soyeon's appearance on Section TV 

My 3 greatest wish are...

There will be questions related to Siyang and not just on her "Happy Home" drama...

The answers she gives... I really hope will not just be diplomatic ones... but true to the heart... Heee :blush:

And last but not least we get to see her take her "revenge" on Siyang... Hehehe... :P

If that all important question do crop up... you know the "who is your ideal type? Lee Sang Woo or Kwak Siyang?" Will Siyang get his wish fulfilled? That she says IT'S HIM... I WANT IT SO... because that's what we, berries wish for... too... :blush:

Edited by Z33Ta
  • Like 16

@Summer Ryn - That's such a cute pic of the two monkeys.  Thank you for posting it.  Si Yang's embarrassment went away soon enough with So Yeon enjoying herself so, and before we knew it, he was a natural!  They both were kiyooo!  (sp?)

@khairunni - Thanks for your encouraging words and helpful advice on the post contest details.  It helps to hear it coming from someone who's been there, done that.  What is best is knowing that even though you and @alou and a few others have previous wins under your belt, you're very dedicated to Siso couple and here is where your hearts are now.  It's not that I doubted you at all, but hearing you say that makes me smile very widely.  And I hope the winners don't choose royal blue because it's my favorite blue and the next best hue to blueberry blue, I think.  But we also could go with a shade of green, though not the shade that looks identical to the one that's unavailable.  We'll just have to wait.

@6u2n7a - I've been wondering why there've been no recent IG updates, either.  It's probably because they are very busy with their dramas and other stuff.  Are they even at this point in terms of one posts, then the other posts soon after?  Or does Si Yang have yet to answer So Yeon's IG with that very flowery outfit (what is that called? blouse?)  

Oh, and I put this little fanfic together.  Hope spoiler works...

Siso Goes to Paris

By Kappy

“Yeobo, wake up.  You gotta see this.”

Si Yang gently nudged his wife, So Yeon, who had fallen asleep in the seat next to him.  She had found a comfortable place to rest her head, nestled up against his chest, their fingers intertwined.  He hated to wake her. She looked so peaceful and angelic, and the warmth of her body and sweet scent of her hair were sensations he could bask in forever.  This is what he called home.  But the long flight was finally coming to an end and they would soon need to disembark.  

The nearly twelve hour trip with her by his side had afforded him the time to think of their journey to this point in time.  Precious memories rushed through his mind of his time with this beautiful lady, and he couldn’t wipe the smile from his face. Their meeting through the television show We Got Married was truly a fateful one.  She was an A-list actress who had waited three months to participate in the show that portrayed couples united in a virtual marriage.  He was a promising actor who had debuted only a couple of years prior.  For her, the desire to meet someone nice was the main reason she sought to be on the show, since her long career as a successful actress was not in need of help.  For him, he had wanted to show people the real Si Yang, the side of him that is seldom seen through his drama and movie roles.  Both had taken risks and knew full well going into it that there were no guarantees.  They had been told of the many couples that had come and gone through WGM, and they knew before they started that they would eventually be amongst those joining the ranks of the no-more.  Still, they took a chance and dove in.  Who would have guessed that a year later, they would be flying together as a real couple in love to visit the City of Love, Paris, France?

The voice over the plane’s intercom announced they would be landing in a few minutes.  In the distance, Si Yang could see the Eiffel Tower, a sight that excited him as he imagined himself with his yeobo taking in the view from its lofty and romantic heights.

“Yeobo, wake up and take a look at this.  It’s a great view from here.”  With that, he kissed her head gently because it was too tempting not to, but also in an effort to rouse her from her peaceful slumber so she could catch the view of this wondrous and historic piece of architecture.  

At this, So Yeon managed to open her eyes, but only after requesting another kiss before opening her eyes to take in the view. “I can do that,” said Si Yang.  He was only too glad to accommodate her, but this time, he pulled her in for a sweet kiss on the lips before releasing her to see the sights.  So Yeon accepted the kiss and reciprocated, but instead of fully waking, chose to bury her head again in the warm embrace of her yeobo.  

Si Yang smiled at his unsuccessful attempts to wake her. “You’re going to miss it, yeobo, but I suppose we could catch it on the way home,” Si Yang told her, gently stroking her hair and pressing his lips against her forehead.

“It feels too good right here with you, but okay, I’m getting up.”  She wiped the sleep from her eyes and turned her head to see the majestic tower in the cloudy haze through the window.  

“Wow,” said So Yeon.  “It’s so beautiful.  Can you imagine when we’re actually there, on the top and looking out upon the city?  I can’t wait!  There is no one else I’d rather see it with than you, you know,” poking at his chest in her cute way.  

“There you go again, saying things so prettily.  And by the way, I don’t know which of us is more excited to see it with the other, you or me,” Si Yang expressed, smiling at her.  

“Hmmm, seeing as we’re competitive enough against others let alone ourselves, let’s both call it even, shall we?”  So Yeon looked into his eyes with a playful grin.

“Deal,” Si Yang agreed, surrendering readily to his yeobo.  It was easy to give in to her. In fact, it was one of his favorite things to do.

• Like 16

Looks like it was before Happy Home drama coz her hair is still long. She did trim her hair in the drama. It would be wonderful if this interview is sub...so that we know what's she talking esp. abt WGM.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

Looks like it was before Happy Home drama coz her hair is still long. She did trim her hair in the drama. It would be wonderful if this interview is sub...so that we know what's she talking esp. abt WGM.

It is an old interview. It was released in January but the interview was taken before that. She was filming WGM at that time.  I remember waiting for it and I think someone asked  if it the channel name is correct (CCTV).  The abbreviation means something else, right?  The interview was never translated. If someone will translate it I will be very pleased.

I am sure the MC will asked who she will choose between SiYang and LSW. I really don`t like these type of questions (I did not like it when Si Yang has to choose between his ladies costars) but I know it is inevitable. 

It was funny when Soyeon mentioned about his reaction on the show and said that she will get "revenge". :w00t:  

Forget to mention. She was in Section TV with Jung Gyu Woon (after Two Weeks another MBC drama). They were shooting a video for All For You winter collection.  So Yeon mentioned in that interview that she likes man with a big smile. :D

• Like 12

SoYeon has interview with Section TV. It's the same anchor who interviewed SiYang and asked "Who is your ideal type?" and SiYang answered with eyes rolling side to side first before "Kim SoYeon"...

It would be funny if SoYeon will be asked the same question and we can see how she answers. Will she get the chance to realize her revenge? Heheheheh It would be funny!!!

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, larus said:

It is an old interview. It was released in January but the interview was taken before that. She was filming WGM at that time.  I remember waiting for it and I think someone asked  if it the channel name is correct (CCTV).  The abbreviation means something else, right?  The interview was never translated. If someone will translate it I will be very pleased.

I am sure the MC will asked who she will choose between SiYang and LSW. I really don`t like these type of questions (I did not like it when Si Yang has to choose between his ladies costars) but I know it is inevitable. 

It was funny when Soyeon mentioned about his reaction on the show and said that she will get "revenge". :w00t:  

I remember seeing this before and wanting to enjoy it subbed.  @thesuitelife547...Might you have time to translate this for us?  That would be so great.  If you'e not strapped with classes, that is.  I understand, if can't.

And it would be hilarious for So Yeon to "get her revenge" and be all shifty-eyed come time to answer the "Kwak Si Yang or LSW?" But as long as she eventually answers, "KWAK si YANG!"  (haha)

And the channel looks like it is CNTV.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

@kappy love your fan fiction....

I wish that like the story...they are becoming a real couple one year later after WGM ended.

:wub:

Thank you @6u2n7a.  And I really wish that, too.  I figure if we can't see it yet or hear of it, might as well write it!

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, eyra said:

@kappy     love your fanfic.... miss SiSo a lot.....  Hope we can get a good news soon by them :wub::wub:

@yuar19ingridRight, it would be so funny if So Yeon can get her revenge in that show......:w00t::w00t:  can't wait to see the interview

cr : merryluna88 Ig

Yes My wish this week …Some berries translate  soyeon interview and can hear Soyeon "revenge" to her Manjittnam Nampyeonim.

@kappy Thank u I like ur fanfic….

• Like 8

i doubt if so yeon will answer kwak si yang if they ask who is your ideal person? because they are not in WGM anymore.

usually,the safe answer will be related with the dramas or movies that they starred in.

• Like 6

I dont really understand entirely on the interview but its obvious that her face is glowing at the mention of WGM and her husband. Like how she explain the smile from ear to ear. :wub::wub:

What channel is this actually? She actually mentioned nampyeon instead of Kwak Siyang haha. At the end she talk about how her current life is more comfortable and happy because of that good bright program (WGM). 

• Like 12