[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

..sorry for being the bearer of this news berries~!! but for all it matters, it was a good fight for us.. Mwaaahhhhh~!!!

R O U N D — 4 — R E S U L T S

Here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from Round One, Round Two, Round Three, and Round Four, from first place to last place:

1. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 + 20,451 + 15,263 = 44,411]

2. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 + 12,542 + 4,297 = 27,688]

3. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 + 7,151 + 8,622 = 25,393]

4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 + 1,921 + 1,778 = 10,071]

5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 + 2,040 + 1,406 = 8,082]

6. Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 + 1,797 + 1,009 = 5,553]

7. Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 + 1,552 + 1,160 = 4,892]

8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 + 2,669 + 102 = 4,650]

Reveal hidden contents

T H E  W I N N E R S 

F A N  V O T E

Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple)

Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)

S T A F F  P I C K

Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple)

Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)

Congratulations! ^^

Each winner will have — (special member status & color | their thread pinned for one year | avatars & banners customized for their ship).

Submit the information below to @ebullient through PM at your convenience.

1. Group Name (The group name must be in singular form [e.g. SoGonger | GoongJin].)

2. Color Choice (Choose from the available color chart → here.)

3. Members’ Usernames

4. Members’ Emails (The emails must match their registered emails at Soompi.)

On a final note, the moderators of Shippers’ Paradise appreciate everyone's patience and understanding regarding the unexpected system issues at the news site. Therefore, we would like to also offer the runner-ups the special member status & color on the condition that the colors representing their ships be chosenafter the “Fan Vote” and “Staff Pick” winners select theirs.

T H E  R U N N E R — U P S

Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)

Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)

Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)

Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple)

Each runner-up will have — (special member status & color ONLY). I will provide more details later.

Thank you, everyone!

— The moderators of Shippers’ Paradise

• Like 13

Hi all,

Here are the results of the Soompi Shippers Contest. We didn't win, but we came in runner up. Here are the results (hope they don't mind me cutting and pasting).

I think we did an awesome job, everyone.  Thanks to everyone who voted and contributed in any way.

Just noticed we still get to choose a color after the winners choose theirs.  Yay!

-----

R O U N D — 4 — R E S U L T S

Here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from Round One, Round Two, Round Three, and Round Four, from first place to last place:

1. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 + 20,451 + 15,263 = 44,411]

2. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 + 12,542 + 4,297 = 27,688]

3. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 + 7,151 + 8,622 = 25,393]

4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 + 1,921 + 1,778 = 10,071]

5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 + 2,040 + 1,406 = 8,082]

6. Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 + 1,797 + 1,009 = 5,553]

7. Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 + 1,552 + 1,160 = 4,892]

8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 + 2,669 + 102 = 4,650]

Reveal hidden contents

— T H E  W I N N E R S —

F A N  V O T E

Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple)

Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)

S T A F F  P I C K

Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple)

Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)

Congratulations! ^^

Each winner will have — (special member status & color | their thread pinned for one year | avatars & banners customized for their ship).

Submit the information below to @ebullient through PM at your convenience.

1. Group Name (The group name must be in singular form [e.g. SoGonger | GoongJin].)

2. Color Choice (Choose from the available color chart → here.)

3. Members’ Usernames

4. Members’ Emails (The emails must match their registered emails at Soompi.)

On a final note, the moderators of Shippers’ Paradise appreciate everyone's patience and understanding regarding the unexpected system issues at the news site. Therefore, we would like to also offer the runner-ups the special member status & color on the condition that the colors representing their ships be chosen after the “Fan Vote” and “Staff Pick” winners select theirs.

T H E  R U N N E R — U P S

Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)

Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)

Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)

Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple)

Each runner-up will have — (special member status & color ONLY). I will provide more details later.

Thank you, everyone!

— The moderators of Shippers’ Paradise

• Like 12

Nah, don't feel down with the results. Berries, give yourselves a good clap!! Everyone did their best! We should be happy with our unity for SiSo. :)

Let's group hug!  Smile like SiSo always do....

"Yeobo, look at our berries! They put in so much effort for us! Let's dance and sing karaoke for them and we'll announce our wedding plans soon...as a gift to ourselves and for their loyalty..."

Hehe.... positively waiting. :)

Thanks, berries! You guys did great! Let's put a color chart here and brainstorm our SiSo color!

• Like 17

Well....the results are out..we did not win...but the journey was good....(like what soyeon said)

Too bad we did not get picked by the staff...but were actually slightly glad that wooyoung seyoung shippers got picked.....just because they are making this effort after 1 and a half year they left wgm? 

And like what @seesaw_loveposted in IG. Our votes increased.  Meaning we vote more? More people voted. Or more people shipped Siso enough to make an effort.....i prefer to believe the last one. Haha.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Chinca? Soyeon filming at flower shop (birthday event ep?) Hope Soyeon have time to greet the flower shop owner.

Thank u I like u chingu

I had a Déjà vu feeling. So it is the same location. I recognized the girl from the flower show but I was not sure she is the same from WGM bday event.

About the results. It is a good place. Siso had lots of votes. I am very pleased.

600 pages in this forum. WOW.

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Let's put a color chart here and brainstorm our SiSo color!

I vote for blueberry color. They are our royal berries after all. 

• Like 16

..i love the festive mood.. hihihi!! so excited for the special member status and color.. though i may not share it with you berries, BUT im glad and proud to be part of the this blueberry tree.. Aja berries~!!! :wub:

..woahhh!! same flower shop??.. something's fishy here.. does Manjittnampyeon knows the scriptwriter also?? what about the set director?? and the location director??.. hmmmm.. aren't there any flower shop nearby?? hehehe.. let me just feed my delulu mind berries.. mwahhhhhh~!!

• Like 13

About the same flower shop, my delulu scenario : when So Yeon knew that in the script there's scene that should take in flower shop, she requested to the director to film that scene in that flower shop, because that place is a special place to her since she had such beautiful memories with his nampyeon there :wub::wub: And that's also the explanation why So Yeon looks so beautiful when she filmed that scene cause she must remember that sweet memories :blush:

cr : jinrana0710 IG

• Like 10

My dear berries...

I just gave myself a pat in the back and I think you lovely berries should too...

Ok ok same goes to that self-confessed half berry out there (you know who you are..).. hehe.. :lol:

We did our best and it amazes me how us, strangers (are we, really? :blush:) can stand united in our love for SiSo... :D

I definitely feel that this contest has strengthen our spirit of togetherness,,, :D

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Nah, don't feel down with the results. Berries, give yourselves a good clap!! Everyone did their best! We should be happy with our unity for SiSo. :)

Let's group hug!  Smile like SiSo always do....

"Yeobo, look at our berries! They put in so much effort for us! Let's dance and sing karaoke for them and we'll announce our wedding plans soon...as a gift to ourselves and for their loyalty..."

Hehe.... positively waiting. :)

Thanks, berries! You guys did great! Let's put a color chart here and brainstorm our SiSo color!

LOL!!! :lol:... Love that... 

Yup, let's keep our "fingers crossed" or as Soyeon prefers "arms crossed".... I'm eagerly anticipating... hehe.. :D

• Like 13