[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

6 minutes ago, alou said:

And im not losing faith in our beloved couple.. I'll wait until i can watch it fully.. The net seems dont want me shed tears earlier.

@alou Unnie I feel you.. However, I cried when So Yeon unnie dropped her bear accessory. It's like she blamed herself after dropping it. Maybe she's thinking, "What's this? Even the bear being dropped broke. It's kinda going with the flow on what's going on today."

Uhhh!~ I hate that scene... Huhuhuhu T-T..

But I'm positive that they didn't end on that day.. It's like, they're just ending the camera roll on WGM but not in real life.
Behind the scene scenario idea of @catgoh92 was "JJANG!~" CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!

17 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I am just leaving WGM on in case there is a surprise at the end.

Now I am imagining this scenario.

*Both watching the final scene at home*

Soyeon text Siyang, 'Yeobo you said your words prettily in the end. Did I really change you a lot in a good way?'

Siyang to Soyeon 'Our jagi also liked me since the beginning right? I knew it haha. Of course yeobo you made me a better man.

Soyeon to Siyang, 'Our fan must be devastating right now. How I wish I can let them know about us. Yeobo otteoke?'

Siyang to Soyeon, 'Dont worry yeobo. I am sure our fans will continue cheer for us. We can let them know the good news later on.'

• Like 9

After Siyang laughed at Soyeon in the phone case shop, he said he was worried for her. During these times I am there beside her to protect her. Now who will be the one to do that for her? Its a little regretful"

I hope today one of them can post some pictures of them to thank the fans for their support all these while...

• Like 9

This is the first time i didnt stream their segment cause i know i will be very sad... And i dont think i can watch the both of them crying... Hhhhmmmm i am trying to just read everyones comment cause i dont think im strong enough to watch their last episode though i know its for their own good and i know that this isnot the end of their relationship... So i will just contrnd myself just reading everyones comment and maybe aling the way i will have the heart to watch it.. :tears::cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, eyra said:

SiSo last ep YT

@eyra Super heartbreaking to see her cry after breaking that bear. So Yeon kept chiding herself that she's like a fool. Siyang was comforting her to tell her it was ok and she can glue the broken bear separately together but she really hated the idea and continued questioning why she was like that and how sad she was that it was broken and how sorry she felt about it. She was especially harsh on herself since it was the last time and she hated the fact that she had to be clumsy till the end. I understand where she's coming from since from the start she said she's making it for the sake of my yeobo and Siyang told her to do it well.

It's at times like this that I appreciate Siyang because he's always there to comfort and encourage. Pretty funny when he asked her why she was apologetic because he was dying from her cuteness and what was he to do with this kind of woman. Hahah! And as usual, So Yeon was the queen of comedic moments. She made him laugh out loud by taking a sip from her drink and he commented that she was like a child. In his BRI, he mentioned that he's always been there next o her so far to protect her so moving on forward, who will be next to her to do this? Just thinking about that made him worried.

• Like 15

managed to watch raw episode at Seesaw love fb .. it's only 17 minutes..:tears:.. not expected the ending will be like this.. anyway, will missed them a lot.. hope can hear more story from them after this.. will keep on supporting them.. keep on updating news on this thread berries.. thank you i like you all.. :)

• Like 11

thanks for @seesaw_love for the update video and recaps pic, you're number one berries :blush:

Si Yang last BRI

So Yeon last BRI

too bad, we can't hear So Yeon said 'saranghe' to Si Yang in their WGM scene, now I hope that Si Yang's wish can get fulfill in their real life :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 12

Final words from Soyeon and Siyang

Soyeon:

The reason for liking Kwak Siyang, even hundred or thousand words are not enough to explain. From the front to the back he is exactly like how he is. He is a very warm person. During these times, I could not been happier. I am very happy. Really. I can vouch/gurantee for my husband (I think for his character). From the start till now, I like Kwak Siyang. Really.

Siyang:

If my wife wasnt Kim Soyeon, my confidence would not have changed. If it not because of my wife, my confidence level would not have returned. Somehow I feel like I have an aim, it was also because of my wife. I am sorry for those things that I am not able to do enough for her. Thank you for being together with me. Really thankful...for changing me a lot. 

*Do correct me if I am wrong!

• Like 20

thank you @rachhan and @catgoh92 for the translation

their BRI last words are so touching, so deep meaning, how they complete each other, how Si Yang always makes So Yeon happy and how So Yeon always supports Si Yang and changes him to be a better person. About the aim that he mentioned, in their previous ep, Si Yang said that his aim is to work hard so he can be together with So Yeon, I hope he can reach those aim :blush:

• Like 12

So Yeon updates her IG

oh my this two, both updates their IG at the same day again

some berries said it could be flower headdress from the birthday scene, but I don't think so, no matter how much you tried to preserve that flower, there's no way they didin't withered for more than 3 months, so my guess it a new one, could it be from Si Yang to cheer her up while watching their last broadcast in WGM?? omona.... :blush:

• Like 9

I haven't even watched the episode because I wasn't ready to cry my heart out... Then I saw Soyeon's IG update with the dried-up flower crown Siyang gave her. And now I'm bawling like a baby. :bawling:

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Final words from Soyeon and Siyang

Soyeon:

The reason for liking Kwak Siyang, even hundred or thousand words are not enough to explain. From the front to the back he is exactly like how he is. He is a very warm person. During these times, I could not been happier. I am very happy. Really. I can vouch/gurantee for my husband (I think for his character). From the start till now, I like Kwak Siyang. Really.

Siyang:

If my wife wasnt Kim Soyeon, my confidence would not have changed. If it not because of my wife, my confidence level would not have returned. Somehow I feel like I have an aim, it was also because of my wife. I am sorry for those things that I am not able to do enough for her. Thank you for being together with me. Really thankful...for changing me a lot. 

*Do correct me if I am wrong!

Berry,

You had me at hello .....:bawling:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, eyra said:

some berries said it could be flower headress from the birthday scene, but I don't think so, no matter how much you tried to preserve that flower, there's no way they didin't withered for more than 3 months, so my guess it a new one, could it be from Si Yang to cheer her up while watching their last broadcast in WGM?? omona.... :blush:

It is the flower crown...just dried up now.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, eyra said:

So Yeon updates her IG

Soyeon wrote thank you. I am sure this was for the fans that has been supporting them in WGM and also to Siyang. I wonder this black (?) rose meant? 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, eyra said:

So Yeon updates her IG

Could this be the her birthday crown of flowers Si Yang gave her?  I will have to watch that epi to see if the same flower combination, but I'm thinking it probably is. 

And ;by the way, her IG pic with the flower in her hair...  In Hawaii (and maybe other places), wearing the flower on your left side means you're taken.  It's like wearing your ring on your left hand.  Sweet message, whether she realized it or not.

• Like 17