[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

5 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

It's sweet how SiYang posted the starting missionc card at the end. It's like the song:

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

- At the Beginning

@yuar19ingrid You are jjang! I love this song and it's on my playlist! Describes their journey so aptly. I hope the rest of the song rings true for them too!

We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start

And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing

We were strangers, on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future

Knew there was somebody, somewhere
A new love in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

In the end I want to be standing
At the beginning with you...

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

It's sweet how SiYang posted the starting missionc card at the end. It's like the song:

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing

- At the Beginning

thanks for mentioning this song, it's been a long time I didn't hear this, and right it's really fit to uri SiSo

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, rachhan said:

That's so sweet! It's the first mission card he received to tell him he would meet his wife in a week's time and the venue was their new house. Walk down memory lane.

Isnt it awesome that he kept the mission card? Shows he is a sentimental guy...

• Like 12

Thanks for the link. I just watched their segment.

The last day of Siso on WGM. We knew that this moment will come sooner or later. I am OK with it and I thought I was nervous about this episode but reading some of your reaction calmed me. I knew that Soyeon and Siyang will be sweet, being themselves it could not be other way but their usual self. I was worried about the set up and all the technicality but let me say... I was worried for nothing. Just like I was worried for the first episode (I was not a fan of the reality shows and WGM, the least) because I did not know how it would be for my girl but the whole experience was beautiful. I enjoyed watching Siso for 7 months and to be on this thread with all the berries. I don`t know about others but I loved this episode. Now I would say that all the episodes were wonderful. Yes, I loved this episode. I think they knew it was the last day, they were emotional but still find the power to smile or laugh. My only complain was the little time they gave them (only two hours to spend the time together). The moment with the broken bear was daebak. That`s Soyeon. :) Good that she had another piece to change. I loved how she helped Siyang at the karaoke. I think she gave him the strength in this episode. I got the impression of the full circle when I saw Soyeon coming to the destination address. They showed the special moments of  them (not all because there were so many). And I loved how they ended their segment walking on the street holding hands and joking/ smiling, just like I hoped for.  I wanted this open ending and I got it.

I don`t have other couples to compare (and I should not do that) but I can say that SiSo was the sweetest couple on WGM (for me they were, anyway). They were a perfect match as a couple, very compatible as individuals, carrying, affectionate, beautiful people. I love the most how Siyang took care of Soyeon, always protective, smiling all the time (I will miss his laugh), how he lead her subtly and how Soyeon (well I loved all about her :) already) was very considerate as well, her clumsiness, straightforward nature, how she saw the positive in everything. They were compatible and they complemented each other in the same time.  

All of you who read this thread from the beginning knows that I am not a shipper. I am very relaxed what will happen after this experience. :) I am glad Soyeon challenged herself in the reality show, her being in this show was a good choice, she had a good experience. I am glad that I met Siyang, too. I wish them the best in their professional and personal lives. I am sure that he will be on Soyeon`s friends list and vice-versa. It is impossible not to have great memories about one another. It is up to them how they will cherish what they have. No pressure whatsoever. 

Yes,  Soyeon`s uploaded a picture on her Instagram today. It was the flower crown that Siyang gave her on her birthday. She still has it. :wub:

• Like 16

So I just watched Siso couple's segment and cried me a river.  Well, maybe an overflowing stream, but I needed a bunch of tissues, that's for darn sure.  Looks like both suspected the end was nigh, esp. seeing all the pics of them hanging on the wall. Still, more than 2 hours left would have been better.  I wish Siso couple had been granted a trip abroad.  Time would probably not allow - not for a while, anyway. So keep it open ended, and they can go when both are available.  Ah well..  They are leaving that up to them.

When they saw the mission card, Si Yang had his chagi read it. Si Yang is so softhearted that he wouldn't be able to make it through reading it,  So Yeon got his back, or in other words, he was able to rely on her to read it and not fall apart in the middle of it.  When he cried, I cried.  When guys cry sincerely like this, it gets me.because I know most would rather not cry due to it being not a macho thing.

Off they went to eat dukbokki and then to make cellphone cases. So Yeon's crying about a broken bear piece had a deeper significance than outwardly noted.  Si Yang tried his best to remind her it's alright.  It turned lighter when he laughed at her slurping her drink.  That's my cute So Yeonie, he probably thought.

The karaoke...oh dear.  So Yeon steeled herself and tried to keep a strong face. She teared up while her yeobo was singing, "Do You Know?"  He couldn't get the high notes because of the emotions he was feeling, and when he was unable to sing, she stepped in.  They really do complete each other.

Even though their ending in WGM was speedy and came across as unfeeling from those MBC people in charge, I am grateful to WGM for affording them the opportunity to meet, date openly, and grow as a couple and individually.  And I'm so glad I've had a chance to witness that.

I know they will continue as a couple.  I feel it in my bones.  And when they move to the next step, I hope they let us in on it. The important thing is, though, that they do progress and continue to grow in love.

• Like 21

18 hours ago, LeeK said:

On the song topic, guess the song i am listening to.....

Reveal hidden contents

Ramyeon King

HAHA.

Just because there is a slight hope that they will be able to sing the lyrics to each other. of simple happiness because of the presence of each other

Reveal hidden contents

Boil the water well, insert the soup mix
Insert the noodles and boil it even more
When I make it bubbling like this, I wish you will eat it deliciously
Crack an egg, chop up some scallions, melt some cheese and cut up some ham
When I make it bubbling like this, you will like it a lot

This is the only thing I’m good at
Though I wish I could do more
I’m not jealous of the high-end restaurants
If only we’re together, if only we’re together

* I will cook only for you, I cook cook cook
I hear our laughter kekeke
I’m happy when we eat together
Even just looking at you makes me smile
I will listen to your each word 
Tell me anything and I will laugh 
Love me like you do now
The only person who will make me warm is you

Su-sugar sugar sugar 
Su-sugar sugar sugar

Even if it’s not expensive, I really like it- because it’s a gift from you
Even if they have luxury cars, I’m not jealous
If only we get to walk together

@LeeK  This is also my fav song - it never fails to cheer me up - it was my round 4 vid initially but there were just too many good songs and in trying to match the "feel" I had to "sacrifice" this song - but its no doubt one of my fav Siso song amongst others.

Spoiler

http://2016.vslovetv.com/2016/04/we-got-married-20160402.html

I always go to this site for Chinese subs and they always provide the DM link as well.

Today's ep should be out by tmr

• Like 13

Wonder why are there so few SiSo berries sharing their feelings......

Yes, I'm currently experiencing a void here.....devoid of SiSo couple. Too few moments of them today. In fact, for the past 4 or 5 episodes, SiSo has not been getting a lot of screen time. We should have known. I remember we had so much to talk about in their past episodes, then it gets shorter and shorter from WGM until there's not much time for them to do a lot and our discussion also gets lesser....fewer berries are talking too... 

Kinda disappointing but I'm sure lots of berries out there still cheer them on! Today's last episode could have been much better. How I wish we'll get to have a special episode just for SiSo couple. So Yeon is an A list star who deserves better treatment and Si Yang has proven that you don't need to be A list to be showered with love. They both deserve much better.

I'm really missing this sweet and sexy couple. Their cosmopolitan shots were sizzling hot!! A pity we did not get to see a lot of sexy skinship akin to their cosmo shots.It would have burnt the screen.   :D

• Like 14

@jl08 It could be other berries still try to overcome their sadness of this last ep, so maybe they stay away from here, maybe some also waiting for the subs before start to comment about it....:)

But berries, it's okay to feel sad, just share your feelings and wishes here

With what I've seen their progress in SGM and also their currently updated IG, I have a big faith to this couple that they will continue their relationship, at least the friendship. I believe both of them have feeling for each other, so for this I really hope they can get the blessing and support from their agencies and people surround them so it will encourage them to choose the marriage path

• Like 15

Dear Berries, 

Honestly, i have mixed feelings - I totally totally understand how some of you felt - the anger, pain, frustration, disappointment - and I also understand those of you on the "other" side trying to stay positive, being positive and giving good advice... all of you are correct in your own way and hence I shant tell you what to do cos I feel we all need to come to terms with Siso leaving WGM in our own way.

For me, I raved and ranted so much when the 1st news of them leaving came out - believe that was the day after they were caught filming today's episode - and then I accepted that their leaving was going to be soon and even expected today to be their last episode - 

And so I would let you cry and grieve in this forum - afterall, we only came to exist because Siso was "created" right? And I am confident that all of you are matured enough not to use bad language or let your sadness make you do things that would hurt this Berry family.

After watching the first 5 mins of today's episode - my only analysis is that THEY DO KNOW THAT TODAY WOULD BE THEIR LAST DAY.

Firstly, Si Yang was very somber and eyes showed signs of tearing or having cried before So Yeon came.  Second, So Yeon who is usually very excited over anything new or interesting, speaking in high tones with lots of aegyeo, didnt show any surprise about the hanging photos or the food that was coming out - in fact, she was so matter-of-fact... As you watch further, you can all see So Yeon's aegyeo coming out at the handphone accessories shop - but she had none of that in the restaurant.  Third, when the mission card came out, Si Yang teared immediately and refuse to take it -meaning he already knows what it will say.  So I believe they were already prepped about it - so do throw out your thoughts that WGM was cruel to them.  Fourthly, production team did make effort to let them have last memorable date - a restaurant that can only fit 2 customers - photos of their past 7 months, special menu etc...

Fifthly, we know that they are still in contact with each other and aware of fans love - evident from all the IG postings - 

So dont be angry with WGM PD anymore - I love you all for your loyalty to Siso but deep in your heart, you and I know that its much more than just WGM PD making the decision alone. :heart:

We know from the start that all couples MUST come to an end ON THE SHOW but that doesnt mean they will stop in real life.  As mentioned by me several times before, I have watched WGM on and off over the years but so far, none of the couples (even the top 10 favourite ones) gave me all the good vibes like Siso - they are the ONLY COUPLE who made me go so crazy as to become a shipper, learn how to make photo collage, learn how to make vids, learn how to post vids on YT and even checking this thread 5, 6 times a day. 

Even  Lee Jong-hyun & Gong Seung-yeon  couple whom my friend shipped - said they left after 5 months because they wanted to carry their reel relationship offscreen to become real...

Part of me is relieved that Siso has left cos I couldn't keep my normal life in check due to over-shipping! And after watching their ep so many times just to create vids, I PERSONALLY believe Siso are already dating and so I will pray for them to work hard at their chance for happiness cos its so rare in this entertainment line to find your destiny or other half.  And i will continue to read and follow their news through this forum...thanks to all the Berries who are so active in keeping this thread alive.

There are so many Berries to thank but I shall not start cos this is NOT my graduation speech..

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

There are so many Berries to thank but I shall not start cos this is NOT my graduation speech..

:heart::heart::heart:

..hahaha.. You had me on this one.. Hahaha.. I was so serious reading your post.. Then this.. Saranghaeyo chinguya~!! Thanks heaven this is not your graduation piece.. Mwuuaaahhhhhh..

• Like 15

Sorry to add some more posting -

As I watched on and i saw all their favourite moments replayed - dont you think those were ALL OUR FAVOURITE MOMENTS too?  I felt that WGM team had made efforts to check YT  to see what Siso fans liked about Siso and even the song and all that.  

• Like 13

..after watching the raw and drying up tears.. But not completely dried.. Coz i know everytime i rewatch this last episode, tears will always be in my eyes..

..I suddenly remembered this song.. An old OPM (Original Pilipino Music) song that i think will suit them (i hope) .. It's entitled "Let the Love Begin"..

• Like 11

Even one of the panelist (new female) was very emotional, you could hear her voice crack when SiSo was started crying.

Just watched their segment and I'm speechless. Really I don't have words to say at the moment. But I also like that they talked about what will they call each other after. It's nice that Siyang still suggested they call each other by their nicknames, even Soyeon suggested their traditional "yeobo". Totally gonna miss them every saturday, even now I miss them already! I'll also miss their holding hands moment.

To all berries, let's still continue our interaction here. We'll wait together for good news between the two :wub:

By the way, I think Soyeon wore yellow in her first BRI. She wore yellow in her last BRI.

• Like 13

@studentkkk Graduation Speech think of LeeK.

@LeeK Where are you hiding? Are you crying too??:D

YES..We must admit after shipping Siso couple really kept us more busy. You know what? Just recently, i started to tails around those comics lovers & began to like their Manga drawings & now i'm trying to learn this skills. Hope one day i'm able represent Siso couple drawing here. Thanks Siso couple who brings back my interest again which was lost donkey years ago.

@studentkkk Me too believe Siso couple are currently dating. I even more sure on this after saw their agencies said thank you to all berries. Not my delulu thinking but since both don't want disclose, we shall let things go nature as this concern their life happiness. Our only ways to appreciate them is to keep continue active in this forum & scattered our SISO loves into this Berries Paradise...FIGHTINGS:blush:

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

YES..We must admit after shipping Siso couple really kept us more busy. You know what? Just recently, i started to tails around those comics lovers & began to like their Manga drawings & now i'm trying to learn this skills. Hope one day i'm able represent Siso couple drawing here. Thanks Siso couple who brings back my interest again which was lost donkey years ago.

gonna look forwards for your drawing :blush:

@studentkkk actually I still dislike the PD, she could make this last ep better, 17 minutes was too short which actually it's only 15  minutes new scenes, and it felt so rush, especially when they ate spicy rice cake, I kinda afraid they got choked because they wanted to hurried.

But yeah, I can see the effort of the WGM team, in the restaurant and in karaoke place, I think it's only SiSo couple, with no cameramans.

In restaurant, because the mirroring of the metallic food cover, I can see there's no cameraman at all, and in karaoke place I'm pretty sure there's no cameraman either, since Si Yang sat so carelessly, he sitting cross ledged in the sofa while he sang 'Do You Know' . He's so comfortable with So Yeon, so he can did that, well maybe they already had so many dates in karaoke place :phew:

Maybe that's SiSo request to the PD if they can filmed it without cameraman inside, since this last date would be so emotional and SiSo would be so embarassed cried in front of them. Okay, since the PD went for it, I would repressed my dislike to the PD. :D

• Like 16

I've said I don't think this the same flower, but I really wanna to believe it the same flower just like other berries said

It's kinda like my eyes say 'it's different' while my heart say 'it's the same' :D

so berries with more sharp eyes, please spot the similarity of these :D

• Like 12