[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, kappy said:

@Summer Ryn - I am from Hawaii, USA.  Who else is from the US?  I can't even say I know.  I know there's quite a number of fans from Singapore and China and Indonesia and the Philippines. When @seesaw_love put together the audio message to Siso, I noticed only one other from the US, and she was from L.A.  

same goes for me. not Hawaii though,

:)

• Like 11

On March 11, 2016 at 2:41 AM, aynaed said:

Hi berries, in case anybody wondering but soyeon's drama happy home with eng subs is out. Have been missing from this thread for quite a long time miss this thread :D

I am watching happy home too. Skipping most part and only watching the parts were uri Soyeon in it ;)

9 hours ago, hannajo said:

Agree with you 100%! I feel like Soyeon felt extremely touched and grateful for Siyang making time and effort to drop by but couldn't express in words. The feeling was wonderfully expressed by her eyes though.

I think this a common Scorpio characteristic when we are overwhelmed with emotions. I am a Scorpio myself and many times while watching SiSo I identify well with Soyeon's feelings and reactions. All those honest confessions Soyeon made during their heart-to-heart conversations? I can tell you it must not have been easy for her. Scorpios are notoriously secretive and hard to read, so for Soyeon to initiate such confessions is noteworthy, imo.

as a scorpio myself, I see a lot of similar characteristics. notoriously secretive and hard too read ----> just perfectly described here, chingu. :phew:

• Like 11

Oh Great to see alots of international berries fans here ! A very warmth & hugging welcome to all Siso Fans from various countries...i think there will be difficulties for Siso couple to choose which country to go for their Honeymoon. 

Because they are so well-loved by so many berries from various beautiful countries :blush:

• Like 14

Wow... its so nice and thrilling to read all the post. It really felt like yesterday when i'm watching SiSo first episode, and when the first time i join into this SiSo paradise the page about 70 or so. i used to post from my phone, its easier since i can did it anywhere. but then i have to switch my user ID since my first soompi ID couldn't work. 

It is not Just Si Yang and So Yeon who grow closer to each other, but we all here too. even we comes from different country and back ground. we here grow closer as SiSo berries family. Even I'm not able to post as much as i use too, but i still manage to visit here and read all the post.

And along the time we are grow bigger and bigger. now many lurker willingly to show up and share their thought and spazz, so happy to see it. and we together not just support our beloved SiSo couple but also support each other. we been together in good and in bad. this 200 days not just the celebration for our SiSo but also for all of us. together we and SiSo grow stronger.

Congratulation to us all, we manage to win the first round for Soompiers In Shipper Paradise Contest, and we can manage to win the second round too. I believe we can, and yes we can!

Thank you to @larus  and @thesuitelife547 because the tw of you share so many things about So Yeon and Si Yang. and of course thank you for the gif that you always share here with us Larus. and thesuitelife547 for your recap and translation. and then @seesaw_love your love for SiSo really daebak unconditionally. thank you for all those video, short clips, and project that you have been share with all of us here, you make our voice can be hear by SiSo.

also thank you for @KalyanaV @alou @Summer Ryn @jl08 @khairunni @kappy with all of your efforts we could win and continue to the 2 round at soompi contest. And ofcourse thank you to all the artist that have been share their art works. you really make my (our) days better. 

Thank you to all my dear berries here, thank you for sharing all the moment here. I will cherish it. quoting So Yeon words 'I will enjoy all the happy moment to the fullest'

Happy SiSo 200 days my dear berries.

Terima kasih dan salam kenal dari Indonesia #bow ^^

and for @khairunni May you get well soon. take care my dear berrie's ^^

• Like 19

hello dear @alou, @ConMaRi, @keight314, @crybabyme, & @simplereads .!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t: me too im from the Philippines, davao city specifically. glad to see u here!

@rachhan, did so yeon really said 'baby'? was it something like she forgot there's a camera :w00t:. so yeon is mischievous sometimes...hope she really forgot there's a cam, you know that's a good sign :wub:  how i wish i know hangul! 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, khairunni said:

Hello dear Berries (I would not say Girls anymore :D). 

Even I am hospitalized I don't wanna miss this moment... (aah, when Jjongah celebrated their 300 days, I was also in hospital, ugh *sigh).  

Think i am the only one who own up. But there is no need to change your greetings. Hee

Hope you are okay and take care. 

• Like 15

because of Siso, i created an account on IG. aside from them, i also follow berries here becoz of their artworks. the ones that really caught my eyes are the works from @ChuMills DejaVu :P she got the nicest short vids and the songs prettily make it more romantic. pity, i don't know how to post it here. any berries who can help me? the 3 vids with songs from savage garden, bosson and an indonesian singer.:P

it's a shame if it can't be seen by other berries...she's so humble @ChuMills DejaVu

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

because of Siso, i created an account on IG. aside from siso, i also follow berries here becoz of their artworks. one that really caught my eyes are the works from @ChuMills DejaVu :P she got the nicest short vids and the songs prettily make it more romantic. pity, i don't know how to post it here. any berries who can help me? the 3 vids with songs from savage garden, bosson and an indonesian singer.:P

it's a shame if it can't be seen by other berries...she's so humble @ChuMills DejaVu

I love @ChuMills DejaVu works, too...  Hellow, my Indonesian fellow :lol: I wonder why you don't post them in here....

Well, I kinda restrain myself not to post update of IG from berries in here, since I think maybe they want to post it by themselves :P

• Like 13

@novikoydy She said baby in English followed by why do you have that expression in Korean. Hehe, at least that's what I think I heard. Maybe the rest can confirm that.

Anyway for those who can read Chinese subs, I found out that Happy Home actually gets subbed pretty quickly on this website. Yesterday's episode has already been subbed in Mandarin.

http://krvs.iilike.com/

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, rachhan said:

@novikoydy She said baby in English followed by why do you have that expression in Korean. Hehe, at least that's what I think I heard. Maybe the rest can confirm that.

Anyway for those who can read Chinese subs, I found out that Happy Home actually gets subbed pretty quickly on this website. Yesterday's episode has already been subbed in Mandarin.

http://krvs.iilike.com/

at first when you said So Yeon said 'baby' I thought it's in korean 'jagi' but I don't think I hear that, so now that you mentioned it's 'baby' in english, I played that scene again and I hear that too....omo....omo....:blush:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

Oh Great to see alots of international berries fans here ! A very warmth & hugging welcome to all Siso Fans from various countries...i think there will be difficulties for Siso couple to choose which country to go for their Honeymoon. 

Because they are so well-loved by so many berries from various beautiful countries :blush:

KUDOS to this one! Hello berries from around the world :blush:

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, eyra said:

Love So Yeon's tone when she said 'you're making me shy' and lol at the panelist reaction :w00t:

Lol soyeon....I laughed so hard. But  I think siyang face become shy too after heard soyeon comment. Siyang realize that his comment too cheesy. Wkwkwkw well done soyeon ah....now u  can directly reverse to make your hubby shy too.:phew::phew:

Yeaach I heard too soyeon said baby to siyang:dizzy:

Daebak @rachhanWhat wonderful bionic ears chingu.

• Like 16