[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@thesuitelife547, again thanks so much for all your translation and recaps, to @seesaw_love, your video is such an ispiration for my delusional mind hahahaahahaha i really feel like they are super real... 

I hope someone will be able to translate the interview... Is that the only picture... I hope they have more,... And so yeon also post pic on her instagram... :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 11

I saw MBC IG updating with Bbyu couple that look like at the airport. 

And I was like... Ohh... so they go on honeymoon? 

Next... SiSo honeymoon... or new year trip... Superman Nampyonnim said he will love to take Yeosin anae for overseas trip when they extend the contract. It was not a promise but a willing act to spend holiday or vacation together. And... Superman Nampyonnim could ask extra off days on the new year from the agency to take his wife for vacation. 

Where ever the destination is, hope PD-nim would let them have one day gateway without camera and all the crew... let them do what they have mention on So Yeon birthday... to runaway...

Daydreaming... but in this berrie's world... daydreaming means wrote and put another wish to the bucket of list right?... 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, thesuitelife547 said:

The recap is here! Finally, right haha. But I really did enjoy this week's episode. Just like the MCs said, it felt like everything they did was like a part of a drama and it seemed really natural too. Also, just like everyone else, I'm excited for next week.

We start the day as Si Yang and So Yeon head to the MBC prop room. So Yeon is particularly excited about it saying that she’s been in a lot of dramas but it’s her first time to ever visit the prop room. They find the prop warehouse and begin to look around inside.

Woooow its here already...tq very very much  my dear berry  ....words cannot describe how thankful n how grateful I am on your hardwork..appreciate it indeed..now I can watch the video over n over again with printed recap in my hand..thank you again my sweet berry :wub::blush::heart:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

I hope the interview will be translated. It is a short interview. I know they are not saying more than we already know but I want to read it anyway. I can`t use Google translate. :tears:

• Like 7

Thumbs up and tq to @thesuitelife547 for the translation,,,and @seesaw_love for wonderful videos.  Hmmmmmm SiYang and SoYeon feeling shy while doing the mission for this episode. They seems to have a hard time calming their hearts especially SiYang during the shots at the staircase......so i was just wondering how did they manage to get such  beautiful shots for the Cosmopolitan especially the loving romantic shot with the LOVE cushions snuggled with them...ohhh I forgot..... since her tiny hands is enveloped in his hand I guess they manage to be calm and comfortable hihihihi............[i love their smiles in that photo]

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, wdwd said:

Woooow its here already...tq very very much  my dear berry  ....words cannot describe how thankful n how grateful I am on your hardwork..appreciate it indeed..now I can watch the video over n over again with printed recap in my hand..thank you again my sweet berry :wub::blush::heart:

@thesuitelife547 - Yes, yes!  Thanks so much for your wonderful recap-more-like-book of the 300th episode.  I feel the same as @wdwd.  You worked hard, and you are busy, too.  Nomu nomu kamsahamnida!  As I said before, with your recap and others' contributions of translations, it's like us watching the epi with subtitles.  Really, thank you berry much.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, lynseyanzia said:

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=101137  Not sure if this is the english translated article by mwave.enews from that of topstarnews;  link article posted by  @seesaw_love    

That link wasn't working so I found it on that site and copied the link.  Looks like your link, though, so ???? Took out the http stuff.

m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=101137

Sorry if it still doesn't work.

• Like 5

i thought they went Jeju for honeymoon ??    i read they are going Hainan island, China  

1 hour ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

I saw MBC IG updating with Bbyu couple that look like at the airport. 

And I was like... Ohh... so they go on honeymoon? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kappy said:

That link wasn't working so I found it on that site and copied the link.  Looks like your link, though, so ???? Took out the http stuff.

I was wondering why the link doesnt open so i deleted. Thanks for correcting...:)

• Like 5

Everytime i hear the song *All I Want For Christmas is You* by Mariah Carey..... it reminds me of this berry merry cutey lovely couple ..... especially their photoshoot for valentines day ....haha...dunno why.... that song are just so for between them...... :wub:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all merry berries !!

• Like 9

@seesaw_love that what I thought too. But from few pics that I saw that been posted by their fans it's look like they have their second honeymoon? Or it just a vacation? 

If I'm not mistaken they trip to China just for WGM not as if they have any event and WGM just along with their event.  

I guess I just get envy because I want our Blueberries have their gateway:lol:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, kappy said:

Thanks for the link. It is what I understood using RAW translations of some articles about the Cosmo photoshoot. I understood the part where So Yeon said that she wants to be a better person, she wants to cook better, and that she feels brighter, she is laughing more just like people around her have noticed.  About Si yang, I understood that he wants to do many things for her in those 100 days. But from the translated article it seams that he just took notes about what she wanted to do  and did everything he could to realized it.

Let see what ideas they come in the next 100 days. I wonder if they have a date for the end of the extended contract just like the first one.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, seesaw_love said:

@chumills-dejavu   I am just thinking did they 3 couples really met up during the 300EP pictorial because it was in the news that they met up.    In previous WGM, 3 couples met up and played games, CP won get prizes.     So i wonder could it be something like that?!?!

Just guessing.   

Mee too. There was an article that they met and it was a warm atmosphere. Was that not true or it was just a briefing, a meeting to announced WGM`s intention for a special event?

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Soyeon is confirmed attending MBC entertainment awards on 29 Dec.     hmmmm what is she wearing!?  cant  wait !  

It is not a surprise for me but it is nice to have a confirmation. I can`t wait to see So yeon and of course, Si yang, on the red carpet. The best part for me at his awards is to see the red carpet outfits. I am not impressed by the fashion but I love to see elegant people anyway. They will look great, I am sure.  Just a week until the event. YAY!

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

Thumbs up and tq to @thesuitelife547 for the translation,,,and @seesaw_love for wonderful videos.  Hmmmmmm SiYang and SoYeon feeling shy while doing the mission for this episode. They seems to have a hard time calming their hearts especially SiYang during the shots at the staircase......so i was just wondering how did they manage to get such  beautiful shots for the Cosmopolitan especially the loving romantic shot with the LOVE cushions snuggled with them...ohhh I forgot..... since her tiny hands is enveloped in his hand I guess they manage to be calm and comfortable hihihihi............[i love their smiles in that photo]

@SamaraP - I was thinking the same thing.  What we don't see is the oxygen mask at the Cosmopolitan shoot that Si Yang had to use periodically to keep him from fainting.  Haha.  But honestly, holy moly, those were such professional shots and captured such an essence of our couple.  Now those are what I expected from Cosmopolitan and what I wanted to see from them. (Some of what I wanted to see, that is.  Always wanting more, more.)  Love their smiles, too.

The WGM photoshoot was cute and fun and lovely, but the photographer there reminded me a bit of the chef at the camp.  I was wondering, are they related?  Not by looks, by lack of tact.  I'm glad @thesuitelife547 explained his point of view, and I understand he wasn't trying to be rude.  Guess I'm being my overprotective self when it comes to Siso couple.  Oh, and I'm competitive, too.

Photographer: They're fresher than you are, so you'll have to work harder.

Translation:  You're over the hill so you might as well kiss the cover goodbye.

;) jeskidding

• Like 10