[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

IJ said she was supposed to pull but when many people came, she panicked so she pushed instead and crazy husband accepted all that and even assured her maybe MR could not remember.  He suggested leaving the house to go to his Dad's place since KSH not helping her.

When IJ asked KSH why he is not helping her as his daughter, he replied, " I only stand on the side of human and not the beasts."  I think these says alot about KSH's thoughts and staining blood on his hands.  He threatens but I doubt he ever really wants to draw blood.  Blood sometimes happen because his plans were not flawless and could go wrong beyond his imagination.

The other possibility is easier to control ES if her brother is under Kwon.

That is so true. Old man Kwon lives in the dark ages....lol. Thinks a man can rule over a woman. If he really done his homework, he would know that  ES does have some weaknesses....but she would never let a man run her life. ES is the type that would share her life with a man and she wants to with HW. But she also knows that HW would never want to be her "owner" rather her partner. That is what kind of man ES needs and wants Besides, ES never let BS tell her what to do in the past, if was her that supported him.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Brilliant seduction' yunsu - gimhyeonggyu, providing clues to Joo Sang-wook

'Brilliant seduction' yunsu - gimhyeonggyu-Joo Sang-wook / MBC 'brilliant seduction screen capture

CR.

Spoiler
[Top Star News = sinmirae reporter] MBC wolhwa drama more repeated 'brilliant seduction' every two yunsu (Metropark Station) and the Friends of the times that role is raised to act as helper grows Choi Kang-hee (hermit station) and Joo Sang-wook (hyeongwoo Station) going.

22 days pedicle and beomsu (gimhyeonggyu minutes) episode, Beautiful (Lee, Jung - Min min) gathered this beautiful place in the father junhyeok (Jo Yeon-woo minutes) was with the shop Unlatch appears and ahreumyi.

In the meantime, while you ahreumyi grandfather gimsumyeong delivered to the president (Kim Chang-wan minutes) and friends conspired to sneak in junhyeok kaenaeeo in crisis Despite a hermit and save hyeongwoo discovered this to be true with the advent of junhyeok.

Ahreumyi while the imported information is delivered to pedicle hermit hermit and hyeongwoo can beoteonagil in crisis times, again indicates that the stock is to get out of the house hyeongwoo someone prying the background of a hermit.Hyeongwoo is found to hermit and seokhyeon (Jung Jin Young min) discovered that someone came instructions to proceed with a background check on chindongsaengin beomsu a hermit before we met in the house of the pedicle and the mystery of the fact that another person is gimsumyeong president and a parametric .

Happened the father of Yoo (gimbeoprae minutes) lifting reclaim the house within the powers taken away for one weeks (Cha Ye-Ryun minutes) mysterious aura sensitivity between seokhyeon and Diurnal, nothing is growing more repeated between the pedicle and beomsu, own roles times that passage.

Itgido three people are all closely related with the seokhyeon hyeongwoo, Eun-soo, a central figure in the self-maintaining a hostile relationship and fierce opposition, including Chairman Bonnie gimsumyeong blown out each time are crucial clue from them.

The drama early pedicle and two judeon delivered only a short episode, it sometimes appeared as a large and growing role in providing the events of leads going into the second half pole.

02, 2016 May 23, 09:51 / Top Star News Sinmirae (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook-Choi Kang-hee, still hugging aeteut public ... 'daldal Romance' expectations

6abecde16cd739cd0c75c83d91407549.jpg

CR.http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201602231113203&mode=sub_view

Spoiler

Bnt News reporter johyejin] 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee has heralded the daldalhan romance.

February 23 wolhwa MBC drama has attracted the attention disclose the steel embrace of the 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok zero difference, Directing gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) side jinhyeongwoo hot soak (Joo Sang-wook) and sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) in the home theater.

Sokeneun public appearance of the picture is embedded in sineunsu embraced in the arms of jinhyeongwoo in hospital emergency stairs. In particular meokmeok makes their breasts look just behind the eyes of jeoljeolhan jinhyeongwoo and fits easily in a helpful one sineunsu this product mulssin aeteuthan punggimyeo aura.

Two people hugging chest throbbing scene that will be broadcast 41 meeting of the 23 days, the gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) met jinhyeongwoo damage the eye and is the scene of sineunsu anneun each other in the bosom without going, who meonjeoral. As in the past broadcast is sineunsu re-enter the house of the love of gangseokhyeon jinhyeongwoo and sineunsu is aeteut made the situation even more. Two people met in difficult day broadcasting is expected to make worries and reveals a love for each other.

Also in this day broadcasting gangseokhyeon is drawn appearance being diagnosed would not recognize the sineunsu within six months traveling with sineunsu. According to the crew gangseokhyeon drunk are drunk that before the sorrowful confession to sineunsu. In addition, they delivered the news jinhyeongwoo sineunsu and the gangseokhyeon travels with plans to jealousy storm. I really love triangle of the attention is focused not what unfolded on the air.

The 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally causing the woman entered the top 1% of high society secret that can not be beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into the colorful world attraction. Every month, it will be broadcast at 10 pm Tuesday. (Photo: iMBC)

On 2/22/2016 at 9:55 AM, kbleon said:

I like the way the psycho was shoved out so much.  My impressive scene.

http://dramafire.com/glamorous-temptation-episode-40/

100% translation.

17 hours ago, Melchai said:

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook-Choi Kang-hee, still hugging aeteut public ... 'daldal Romance' expectations

CR.http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201602231113203&mode=sub_view

Hide contents

Bnt News reporter johyejin] 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee has heralded the daldalhan romance.

February 23 wolhwa MBC drama has attracted the attention disclose the steel embrace of the 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok zero difference, Directing gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) side jinhyeongwoo hot soak (Joo Sang-wook) and sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) in the home theater.

Sokeneun public appearance of the picture is embedded in sineunsu embraced in the arms of jinhyeongwoo in hospital emergency stairs. In particular meokmeok makes their breasts look just behind the eyes of jeoljeolhan jinhyeongwoo and fits easily in a helpful one sineunsu this product mulssin aeteuthan punggimyeo aura.

Two people hugging chest throbbing scene that will be broadcast 41 meeting of the 23 days, the gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) met jinhyeongwoo damage the eye and is the scene of sineunsu anneun each other in the bosom without going, who meonjeoral. As in the past broadcast is sineunsu re-enter the house of the love of gangseokhyeon jinhyeongwoo and sineunsu is aeteut made the situation even more. Two people met in difficult day broadcasting is expected to make worries and reveals a love for each other.

Also in this day broadcasting gangseokhyeon is drawn appearance being diagnosed would not recognize the sineunsu within six months traveling with sineunsu. According to the crew gangseokhyeon drunk are drunk that before the sorrowful confession to sineunsu. In addition, they delivered the news jinhyeongwoo sineunsu and the gangseokhyeon travels with plans to jealousy storm. I really love triangle of the attention is focused not what unfolded on the air.

The 'brilliant seduction' is a drama dealing with a wavelength of unintentionally causing the woman entered the top 1% of high society secret that can not be beomjeop the story of a woman thrown into the colorful world attraction. Every month, it will be broadcast at 10 pm Tuesday. (Photo: iMBC)

They really miss each other.  The text messages are so meaningful and precious to us.  They have the same heart with Mirae.

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos... 

I like this scene so much ....in a tense situation ....  The meeting between  two different individuals and personalities KSH n HW .. they're  talking about the true love to the woman they loved ... one is using and possessive of her and the other one love her to death ...

lbExHj.gif

KSH

I'm here to warn you, do not meet her ever, don't come near my wife again, if you do the child the one who will received the consequences ...

HW

Do you really love ES/ Your way of loving her is shameful and crude, you just want to own her, that's not true love, you exactly the same like Ill Joo, Ill Joo was also inconsiderate about the fact that i like someone else, she put the documents in ES before her own selfish desires, you're just like her.  You told me before you married to ES ... you said i would never make ES happy , you should ask yourself then are you really making ES happy .... 

(I don't have much time left like you do .. I know I'm shameful and crude .. but i can't help it ...)

** KSH should not give excuses that he don't  have much time and had few months to live .. way before that his has been hurting and lying to her with his arrogant ego and selfishness ...

KSH just threatened with whatever that was effective, isn't that what powerful people do most of the time, threaten?  Do you seriously think he would discontinue MR's treatment?  He had already taken his stand to be on the "human" side.    As trust71 has pointed out, the wave that ES and HW is on cannot be controlled.  They have no self-control and need people to threaten them to stay apart...in fact, they need to do some self-reflection as matured adults. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Lol, how I was tricked by writer-nim at the end of episode 39 thinking that ES left an unattended MR to rush to KSH's aid! Thankfully she realised on time that she must not leave MR and she contacted Manager Jo instead.

Episode 40 brings forth important clues for HW to investigate the death of ES's first husband and Chairman Kwon's behind-the-scene manipulation in luring ES to KSH's house and his intention of drawing in ES's brother, BS. He is really greedy to the core and has no remorse in using anyone (including his own sons) to attain what he wants.

The conversation about love for ES between KSH and HW demonstrated clearly how each loved ES. I agree with you, @Melchai, that having a few months left was a sad excuse to threaten ES over MR's medical treatment just to hold on to her. 

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, Melchai said:

I like this scene so much ....in a tense situation ....  The meeting between  two different individuals and personalities KSH n HW .. they're  talking about the true love to the woman they loved ... one is using and possessive of her and the other one love her to death ...

lbExHj.gif

KSH

I'm here to warn you, do not meet her ever, don't come near my wife again, if you do the child the one who will received the consequences ...

HW

Do you really love ES/ Your way of loving her is shameful and crude, you just want to own her, that's not true love, you exactly the same like Ill Joo, Ill Joo was also inconsiderate about the fact that i like someone else, she put the documents in ES before her own selfish desires, you're just like her.  You told me before you married to ES ... you said i would never make ES happy , you should ask yourself then are you really making ES happy .... 

(I don't have much time left like you do .. I know I'm shameful and crude .. but i can't help it ...)

** KSH should not give excuses that he don't  have much time and had few months to live .. way before that his has been hurting and lying to her with his arrogant ego and selfishness ...

Beautiful! ! ! That is one of the reason KSH can't stand to look at himself in the mirror. A monster looks back at him.

57 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Beautiful! ! ! That is one of the reason KSH can't stand to look at himself in the mirror. A monster looks back at him.

Good One!  If one who is selfish and can still look into the mirror and smile like old Kwon or NGM in "Remember", then that person has absolutely no conscience. 

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, ross27 said:

Lol, how I was tricked by writer-nim at the end of episode 39 thinking that ES left an unattended MR to rush to KSH's aid! Thankfully she realised on time that she must not leave MR and she contacted Manager Jo instead.

Episode 40 brings forth important clues for HW to investigate the death of ES's first husband and Chairman Kwon's behind-the-scene manipulation in luring ES to KSH's house and his intention of drawing in ES's brother, BS. He is really greedy to the core and has no remorse in using anyone (including his own sons) to attain what he wants.

The conversation about love for ES between KSH and HW demonstrated clearly how each loved ES. I agree with you, @Melchai, that having a few months left was a sad excuse to threaten ES over MR's medical treatment just to hold on to her. 

I am sitting on the edge waiting for full subs on esp 40. It was great ! ! ! So much revealed and so much more to come ! 

With the death of ES's first husband, I still put Kwon as my number 1 suspect but KSH is following very close.   When KSH did a back gound check on ES when she first enter his house, Manager Jo showed him a pic of ES's first husband.  He asked Manager Jo is he was the one sent there to do a background check on KSH.  I think as time went on, KSH realized that HMH ( ES's dead husband )  had another reason for trying to get close to KSH. Probably because he could have been working for Kwon? KSH probably had him watched and saw him meeting with Kwon. I think that is why KSH was at the amusement park on the say he died. If you go back and watch, there were two sets of "goons" after HMH. Three were in black suits and three were in jeans and shirts. That makes me think that both Kwon and KSH were looking for him. There was also that suitcase of money that HMH was accused of stealing which later put ES in prison. Not sure it the money was KSH's or Kwon's but we all know how much Kwon loves his money! That makes me think that HMH could have been moving money for KSH and Kwon was after it. Guess we'll find out soon. Just my point of view.

after ij went and see mr and she found that mr can respond thru her eyes...

she get scared and went to see ksh......ksh did not recognize her......ES quickly come to see ksh but its to late IJ notice that something wrong on her father.....after IJ  left KSH ask ES want IJ want......IJ when sitting at her car she's  wondering about her father's behavior...

'Brilliant seduction' wish to go, Cha Ye-Ryun pointed to the culprit 'shock'

화려한유혹

CR.http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/877492

Spoiler

The desire to go 'brilliant seduction, pointed to the culprit Min Cha Ye-Ryun himself on the stairs.

The 23 broadcast of MBC 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok zero difference, Directing gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) hongmirae one shares the river (desire to go) (Cha Ye-Ryun) who returned from a coma on the stairs themselves Min pointed to the culprit.

Sineunsu day (Choi Kang-hee) reported one shares the river entered the house, "we also hear the future now, and may be seen," he said.

Following sineunsu future will be to hongmirae "That lady is that when you meet someone Mean? He said that at correct ticks blink of an eye, "hongmirae has stumbled blinking an eye. In gangil and embarrassment that came out of the house.

Yieunjin reporters dms3573 @
Photo .MBC 'brilliant seduction' broadcast capture

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" prohibited reprint redistribute>

IJ went home and tell MY what  she witness ....that MR can response to question and she was so scared that she MY to do something...

HW and YA scene...

he visit YA and he seem so unhappy while talking to her...YA have stomachache....HW ask her if she's ok!.....but YA seem in pain....after they talk HW went to see OLD KWON...and he ask him some favor....he asks him to help her mother to be released...

later HW asked Kwon help ...to free his mom ...ES told Sh she will  go to hospital...she told him she will go alone...SH followed her...otp meet talk about his mom  beeing sick...ES worried ...Sh meets MR doctors ...knows ES did not go to them i think

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee and sorrowful hug. "I wanted to see more."

주상욱

CR.http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/877492

Spoiler

Shared the 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook and Choi Kang-hee is aeteuthan embrace.

23 days broadcast MBC 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok zero difference, Directing gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) In jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) and sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) rode the scene propagation sharing hugs aeteuthan met.

Jinhyeongwoo day is "I missed a lot, do not mess this to you because gangseokhyeon me?" Aneumyeo pull sineunsu asked. Sineunsu this is not true. " I'm fine. How are you? "He said.

Jinhyeongwoo is saying, "Do you spend there is blood every day," he showed aeteuthan heart.

Yieunjin reporters dms3573 @
Photo .MBC 'brilliant seduction' broadcast capture

Archived