[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PROSECUTOR KWON FOUND AHREUM...SHE WAS FORCED TO LEAVE WITH HIM...SH VS HW...HE TOLD HIM NOT TO COME CLOSE HIS WIFE AGAIN...CONFRONTS HIM ABOUT SH LOVING HER OR NO...HW TALK ABOUT LOVE...ABOUT IJ...HW ALSO SAID HE ALWAYS REALIZED SH FEELINGS FOR ES...AFTER HW LEFT SH SAID HE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE...HW SENT ES A TEXT MESSAGE...BOTH LOOK SO SAD...

KMH AND HIS DAD TALK ABOUT IJ...I THINK WARNED HIS DAD NOT TO BETRAY HER...TALKING ABOUT HW...MH ASKED OLD KWON IF HE WILL GET RID OF HW...ALSO TELLS MH WHY HE NEEDS HW I THINK...MH AND IJ...INFORMS HER ABOUT HW...IJ AND THE CREEPY HUSBAND PLOTING AGAINST HW...A PLAN TO RUIN HIM...

OLD KWON VISIT HIS SON MY IN HIS OFFICE AND THEY TALK ABOUT IJ..KSH ...AND OLD KWON SAID SOMETHING REGARDING HW TO MY....AND HE REPORT TO IJ WHAT HIS FATHER TOLD HIM ABOUT HW.....AND IJ SAID SOMETHING TO MY AND BOTH WERE SMILING....

ID AND HIS WIFE WAS LOOKING AT MR...WHEN ES COME ... SHE LOOK WORRIED ABOUT THEM...

'Brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young, Joo Sang-wook warning to "back two times appear before Choi Kang-hee village"

화려한 유혹

CR.http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/876332

Spoiler

'Brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young Joo Sang-wook was a warning.

22 days broadcast MBC 'brilliant seduction "(directed gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon, a play sonyoungmok difference zero) in gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) got on the scene warned that radio waves appear before sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) to the jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook).

Gangseokhyeon the day "came to warn" said a jinhyeongwoo said, "Do not double again in front of my wife."

This is jinhyeongwoo "matna haneunge you love hermit?" He said, "Your love is naive and despicable manner. You're not in love haneunge really want to own a hermit, "she says blew a damper.

Yieunjin reporters dms3573 @
Photo. MBC 'brilliant seduction' broadcast capture

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" prohibited reprint redistribute>

IR AND BOSS MA WENT SHOPPING ....AND BOSS MA HOLD THE PILLOW SUDDENLY IR BECOME SCARED AND SHE CRIED...SHE REMEMBER HER CHILD  AND SHE TALK TO HERSELF THAT SHE DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE....BOSS MA COMFORT HER....AFTER SHE CALM DOWN ...THEY WENT TO RESTAURANT AND EAT.....

ES ILDOO AND HIS WIFE IN MR ROOM...ES IS ASKING THEM SOMETHING ABOUT CCTV AND IJ...INTEROGATES THE SERVANTS...SOMETHING ABOUT IJ...SH AND HIS SECRETARY...SECRETARY ALSO INFORMED HIM SOMETHING ABOUT THAT FOX...IR AND BOSS MA...SHE SAW A BABY BED...IS CRYING MA COMFORTS HER...BOTH EATING TOGETHER...ILRAN IS WORRIED SHE MIGHT HARM MR...MA TOLD HER NOT TO WORRY HE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH HER

AHREUN IS IN HW CAR...ASKED HIS HELP...TOLD HIM SHE ALSO HELPED HIM...TALKING BOUT HER FATHER LOOKING A HUSBAND ...AND ABOUT HER DAD SENT BS PHOTO...THOUGHT HE WILL BE HER HUSBAND...SHOWED HIM A PAPER...OMG...HW FINALLY UNDERSTOOD KWON STRATEGY...HE IS ADDING MORE ON HIS WALL...I THINK UNDERSTOOD HE WANTS TO USE BS NEXT...BECAME PART OF HER FAMILLY MAYBE

KWON GRANDAUGHTER AND HW WAS TALKING ...SHE MENTION OLD KWON.....THEY WENT TO ES HOUSE....THE GIRL GIVE HER SOMETHING ....AFTER THAT HE WENT TO HIS FRIEND HOUSE AND WRITE SOMETHING INTO WHITE BOARD THINKING ALL ABOUT HOW ES FIRST COME TO KSH HOUSE....i think he can now connect the dot that old kwon was invovle on ES husband death....

kwon was asking his man to scared ES ...the he called ES thru voice pishing... and ES tell HW that she receive some call...but HW now know who was behind it...and he cross the picture of old kwon...

ES MET THE DOCTOR...TALK ABOUT SH CONDITION ASKED THE DOCTOR NOT TO TELL HIM THEY MEET...ES RECEIVED A PHONE...IS FROM KWON MINION...BLACKMAILING HER...SHE CALLS HW...MORE HW PAST FLASHBACKS...REALIZED WAS KWON DOING...THAT KWON MIGHT HAVE THE PROVE ,THE PHOTO THAT WAS DELETE...

hw friend come and he ask something...and now they looking at his computer....and he find out now who was behind the voice pishing....seem KSH has a relapse....IJ come home and he want to talk to her fathe but ES divert her to MR's room...IJ was shock seeing MR in the mansion...ES talk to MR and she open her eyes...IJ was so scared...and ES look at her with smirk in her face....and the  ENNNNNND.

HW FINALLY REALIZED WHO CALLED ES...IS KIM HE SAID HIS FRIEND...SH IS NOT FEELING WELL...ES REALIZED THAT WATCHES HIM WITH PITTY...ES BROUGHT IJ TO MR ROOM...ASKED MR...THIS AJUMMA PUSHED YOU?ASKED HER TO MOVE HER EYELIDS ONCE IF IS YES...MR MOVED HER EYELIDS...END OF EP...

"Gorgeous temptation to despair, Jung Jin Young, vascular dementia," will be getting worse. "

정진영

CR.http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/876303

Spoiler

'Brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young received the dementia diagnosis.

22 days broadcast MBC 'brilliant seduction "(directed gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon, a play sonyoungmok difference zero) in gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) visited the hospital.

Gangseokhyeon day received the dementia diagnosis the doctor. The doctor said that "after heart surgery condition was deteriorating," the gangseokhyeon.

This is gangseokhyeon "I've fallen eat the wrong medicine, it because it?" He asked, the doctor "could do that," he replied that "this situation in the future is gonna happen more and more."

Following gangseokhyeon built a desperate look on her face and say that you can view not understand the next six months later.

Yieunjin reporters dms3573 @
Photo. MBC 'brilliant seduction' broadcast capture

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" prohibited reprint redistribute>

PREVIEW OTP UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT NETWORK ABOUT THE PEOPLE BEHIND...ES AND SH SPENT SOME TIME TOGETHER...HW IS WORRIED ...HW HUGGS ES...MISSES HER SO MUCH...HW IS DOING GREAT JOB...REALIZED KWON PLAN...HIS MOVES...THEY DO WANT AHREUM AND BS TO MARRY...THAT WAY THEY WON'T BE NEEDING ES IN THE FUTURE OR WILL USE HER BROTHER TO BLACKMAIL OR CONTROLL HER...

'Brilliant seduction "Na Young-hee, Choi Kang-hee on" Jung Jin Young dementia, Joo Sang-wook yen secrets "

기사이미지

CR.http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016022222265224050

Spoiler

'Brilliant seduction "Na Young-hee Choi Kang-hee / Photo wolhwa = MBC drama' brilliant seduction 'capture
View source
'Brilliant seduction "Na Young-hee Choi Kang-hee / Photo wolhwa = MBC drama' brilliant seduction 'capture

[Yi Sports Today News] urged 'brilliant seduction "Na Young-hee is not to tell the Joo Sang-wook Jung Jin Young Choi Kang-hee to dementia.

22 days wolhwa night broadcast MBC drama 'brilliant seduction' in gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) This information is subject to diagnose dementia were drawn.

Hanyoungae day (Na Young-hee) is to sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee), who came with their imprisoned "gangseokhyeon Dementia is a secret to Be hyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook)," he said.

Hanyoungae is "not resemble his father did not look poor man dances a Mac. When you put gangseokhyeon film about his mental'll be like this. This is all to end," he said.

"Wondering should I do" is hanyoungae in the sineunsu say, "I'd rather great. You should use the gangseokhyeon weakness," he said "The self'll be able to see the lucky look coming onto money for hopefully a chance to spirit without gaps. Find accept confessions from gangseokhyeon Yes, but one goal is not annya gangseokhyeon. will get the chance to put on a week - hell, "he said.

Following hanyoungae is behind the shaky sineunsu eyes, "You're the mother of the child they drove into liver coma. No need to feel guilty," he said.

16 minutes ago, trust71 said:

KWON GRANDAUGHTER AND HW WAS TALKING ...SHE MENTION OLD KWON.....THEY WENT TO ES HOUSE....THE GIRL GIVE HER SOMETHING ....AFTER THAT HE WENT TO HIS FRIEND HOUSE AND WRITE SOMETHING INTO WHITE BOARD THINKING ALL ABOUT HOW ES FIRST COME TO KSH HOUSE....i think he can now connect the dot that old kwon was invovle on ES husband death....

kwon was asking his man to scared ES ...the he called ES thru voice pishing... and ES tell HW that she receive some call...but HW now know who was behind it...and he cross the picture of old kwon...

I'M GLAD SHE MET HW...SHE HELPED HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT IS KWON PLANING...A TAKE OVER OF KANG AND SHIN FAMILLY...WEDDINGS FOR POWER AND MONEY

Joo Sang-wook finally found the protagonist of the modulated voice threatened to Choi Kang-hee.

Spoiler

201602222300771327_56cb160e46321.jpg

CR. http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110358755

Spoiler

[OSEN = bakhyeonmin News] Joo Sang-wook finally found the protagonist of the modulated voice threatened to Choi Kang-hee.

22 days wolhwa afternoon broadcast MBC drama 'Gorgeous Temptation' (a play sonyoungmok zero difference, Directing gimsanghyeopgimhuiwon) in the 40th once again surprised to receive a call from an incoming modulated voice to sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee minutes).

Another voice said that the information he needs one, "I'll find evidence Slide the price of the original document gangil daughter."

They delivered the news hyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) will release the password for the mobile phone was previously cloned, the identity of the voice modulation and found that telephoto20 telephoto20 (Jung Wk Kim).The 'brilliant seduction' is broadcast at 10 pm every wolhwa to dealing with unintentionally causing entered in the top 1% of high society can not be beomjeop woman wavelength drama. / Gato@osen.co.kr

[Photo] 'brilliant seduction' capture.

[Copyright © OSEN ZDNet and

13 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I'M GLAD SHE MET HW...SHE HELPED HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT IS KWON PLANING...A TAKE OVER OF KANG AND SHIN FAMILLY...WEDDINGS FOR POWER AND MONEY

but i don't understand why does kwon want to overpower the shin family?? why is ES so important to him?? 

thankyou for the recap!!

also, @trust71 thankyou for the recap and @Melchai thankyou for the pictures..

thankyou all!!

Archived