[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

15 hours ago, nomore1976 said:

HW was not and will never be anything close to KSH in term of being evil.  His purposes for staying next to KSH and IJ are to show the public his father was not a corrupted politician, to bring the slush fun to light and to show the world justice is still existed by finding a way to send KSH to jail.  He is not driven by money, power and is nothing close to being greedy.  He is the opposite of KSH.  KSH hates HW because evething he's not capable of doing - HW is!  HW's weakness in love is also something KSH could not do in the past and even with ES now, while HW could give up his life for ES, KSH is nothing there yet.  With his power and money, KSH did not have to marry ES in order to protect her and MR.  He's just saying it as an excuse for being selfish.  He just did not want to lose ES to HW - but he didn't  understand that love is not something money or power could buy.  If ES's heart belongs to HW, he should have let it stay with HW.  Until he can be able to do so, I do not think he is changing to be a better person. 

@nomore1976  CHINGU WELL SAID CHINGU. EVERYTHING HW DID WAS TO GAIN KSH'S TRUST. TIL THIS DAY KSH HAS NEVER EVER TRUSTED ANYONE IN HIS LIFE. THAT MAN COLLECTS MINIONS NE PAWN'S IN HIS LIFE. HE IS ALWAYS DOUBTING PEOPLE AROUND HIM BUT REFUSES TO SEE HIS CHILDREN AS EVIL UNTIL IT's TOO LATE.  ANOTHER THING KSH CREATED A MONSTER, BUT IFNHE HAD TREATED HIS CHILDREN AS CHILDREN THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEEN SO READY TO BETRAY HIM. BECAUSE HE NEVER TAUGHT THEM THE VALUE OF TRUST AND LOYALTY. HIS UPBRINGING MADE HIM THE WAY THEY ARE.  II JOO'S UNREQUITED LOVE WAS NOT REALLY WHAT DROVE HER TO DESTROY HW'S LIFE IT WAS JEALOUSY AND GREED NOT LOVE THAT MADE HER DO THISE THINGS. HW'S BRAVERY, KINDNESS AND AFFECTION TOWARD ES MDE HER DO THAT.  

The fist time II Joo saw HW was when he jumped and saved ES from The SIGN FALLONG ON HER. THE WAY HW WOULD CHASE ES AROUND, THE PINK PAPER AIRPLANE HE WOULD SEND ES. THESE WERE THINGS SHE WANTED SOMEONE TO DO FROM HER. II JOO WAS CRAVING LOVE, AFFECTION AND TRUE FRIENDSHIP FROM ANOTHER PERSON. BECAUSE SHE GREW UP ALONE , SHE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO HAVE THAT. IF HER FATHER HAD LOVED HER AS A FATHER SHOULD NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. SHE COULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT PERSON. NOW HE SEES A MONSTER. smh smh 

This is just my opinion ok PEACE :)  

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee - wish to go, aeteut + jeoljeol 'mother-daughter (母女) Chemie' swept doorstep

'Brilliant seduction' Choi Kang-hee - wish to go / MBC

201602210914469110_1.jpg

CR. http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=181197

Spoiler
[Hansuah = Top Star News reporter]

Angyeojwotda a 'brilliant seduction' aeteutham impressed with Choi Kang-hee's mother-daughter wishes to go.

21 days MBC drama wolhwa the heart of the 'colorful temptation "(a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit / director gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) side wishes the crew to go with Choi Kang-hee (sineunsu station) (station hongmirae) unveiled behind the cut to stimulate the jeoljeolhan motherhood.

The desire to go public photos lying sokeneun Choi Kang-hee is embedded in a state that looked into the eyes aeteuthan. In particular, Choi Kang-hee of the state that built a sad look looks exceptionally eye-catching.

Another picture in Choi Kang-hee is making the clothes look a wish to go to the sitting room to wear. What I hope to deceive the desire to wake up than to go to the heart of mungkeul eager to see the appearance of Choi Kang-hee who are keen on knitting.

Choi Kang-hee is dyed with aejanham a home theater with smoke filled full of motherhood aedalpeun pole. Choi Kang-hee appearance of the storm shed tears at the scene is the daughter fell into a coma moving your hand is comfortably flat is subtracted from the audience tears.

The appearance of Cha Ye-Ryun (one weeks River Station), Choi Kang-hee is left alone to come only wish to go to the hospital room when temporarily away from the last broadcast was drawn. The look of desire closer closer Cha Ye-Ryun wish to go and wake up just in time to go jimyeo show is focused on the future development of the gwichu.

Meanwhile, the 'brilliant seduction' is the secret to a story of a woman thrown into the colorful world attraction, drama dealt with a woman causing unintentionally enters the wavelength of the top 1% in high society can not beomjeop. It will be broadcast at 10:00 every Monday and Tuesday night.

February 21, 2016 at 10 o'clock 55 minutes / Top Star News Hansuah (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter

Guest my2centsworth
5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@nomore1976  CHINGU WELL SAID CHINGU. EVERYTHING HW DID WAS TO GAIN KSH'S TRUST. TIL THIS DAY KSH HAS NEVER EVER TRUSTED ANYONE IN HIS LIFE. THAT MAN COLLECTS MINIONS NE PAWN'S IN HIS LIFE. HE IS ALWAYS DOUBTING PEOPLE AROUND HIM BUT REFUSES TO SEE HIS CHILDREN AS EVIL UNTIL IT's TOO LATE.  ANOTHER THING KSH CREATED A MONSTER, BUT IFNHE HAD TREATED HIS CHILDREN AS CHILDREN THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEEN SO READY TO BETRAY HIM. BECAUSE HE NEVER TAUGHT THEM THE VALUE OF TRUST AND LOYALTY. HIS UPBRINGING MADE HIM THE WAY THEY ARE.  II JOO'S UNREQUITED LOVE WAS NOT REALLY WHAT DROVE HER TO DESTROY HW'S LIFE IT WAS JEALOUSY AND GREED NOT LOVE THAT MADE HER DO THISE THINGS. HW'S BRAVERY, KINDNESS AND AFFECTION TOWARD ES MDE HER DO THAT.  

The fist time II Joo saw HW was when he jumped and saved ES from The SIGN FALLONG ON HER. THE WAY HW WOULD CHASE ES AROUND, THE PINK PAPER AIRPLANE HE WOULD SEND ES. THESE WERE THINGS SHE WANTED SOMEONE TO DO FROM HER. II JOO WAS CRAVING LOVE, AFFECTION AND TRUE FRIENDSHIP FROM ANOTHER PERSON. BECAUSE SHE GREW UP ALONE , SHE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO HAVE THAT. IF HER FATHER HAD LOVED HER AS A FATHER SHOULD NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. SHE COULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT PERSON. NOW HE SEES A MONSTER. smh smh 

This is just my opinion ok PEACE :)  

I love your words. First......HW could and never will be evil ! ! ! A while back we thought he was going over to dark side, but we were all wrong.....at least I was.....Cheerleader UnniSarah stood faithful by HW.  KSH has lied, betrayed, made false statements, stole and he himself said he has blood on his hands, so that would make me believe that he has killed or ordered someone's death.  NEVER.....EVER....... could HW be like that.  Second....IJ. She is a pitiful creature. Wanting to be loved, we all want to be loved. She never received it and now she never will.  Pitiful...yes, IJ is that, but she is even more evil than her father. Her act alone towards MR proves that. Even her own father now sees her as a monster.....but he should take part of the blame. He is like Dr, Frankenstein, who created a monster who just wanted to be accepted and loved and when he wasn't he turned evil.

Guest my2centsworth

I just finished watching esp 39 with full subs. WOW ! ! !  With every esp I love this drama more and more. The subject of "the key" on the original docs is being discussed again. So here I go again....lol  WATERMARK ! ! !  To me that is the only thing it could be. Does anyone out there have any other ideas. A watermark only appears on an original doc. It's embedded in the paper. IT cannot be copied. You have to hold the page up to the light for it to show. That is way Blue Beauty (grey haired man) needed those original docs. It was puzzling to me, but I think I figured it out. He needed the book because of the message sent by KSH to get him out of prison. And he needed the original docs for two reasons. 1. He already knew how to read the code and use the docs to decipher the message from KSH.  2. He needed the original docs to get access to the slush fund.  Now we have to figure out how HW is going to get his hands on the original docs?  Boy oh Boy.....HW was so smart how he got a copy of Kwon's phone and sent it to KSH using ES's name. He knew that a package to ES from HW would never reach the hands of ES because KSH would open the package. And now HW is getting on the Prosecutor Kwon's side and getting info for now and for use later on.  Sometimes HW really gets a little "too sure of himself"" and that leads to mistakes. But for every mistake HW has made he has come up with a way to learn from it for a later time.

Now a change of subject. BS and the "K" twins. Every time some one is with them , the mentioned the possibility of BS and YG together. And every time that subject comes up, AR protests that they are only friends and she is going to make sure that they are only friends. And every time she  touches  BS he pushes her hand away. He really doesn't like her. There was a scene with IR and Boss MA when BS, YG and AR come in and joined them in a meal. When  IR stood  up and wanted to hug  ES's brother,  AR stood up and stopped her.   So funny. And as soon as AR tried to put her hand on BS's shoulder BS quickly slapped it away.  Trouble is a brewing..,,,,..lol  AR is becoming possessive over BS.  BS is getting more and more irritated with AR, There is no way that BS can be with AR and maybe not YG either. And where the heck is AR 's family? They have to know where she is. But why haven't they dragged her out of the "poor" house. They are the type of people who would never let her stay there. Unless, old man Kwon has something else in mind.  But this part of this drama is getting very interesting.

On 19.2.2016 at 5:47 AM, trust71 said:

this is just my opinion...

i know that this is just a forum...but isn't it every member have the right to agree and disagree whenever  in every opinion they read....we cannot please everybody ...we came from different culture....that's why WHILE MARRIED ES KISSES HW....SHE BETRAYED HER MARRIAGE VOWS TO KSH....she has all the right to hate KSH for siding his daughter but is it justified for her to be seen kissing another man beside her husband? and worst thing was she has the audacity to tell KSH that she want a divorce after she was being caught.

but it's not a marrige that was formed in love, they were formed due to necessity..a marrige of comfort...

so, the wedding vows do not apply to them.. 

just my opinion here..

On 19.2.2016 at 6:10 AM, mona_12345 said:

i am watching this show and  putting my value , culture ,upbringing ,ideology and the social circle as a my my benchmark. it is just not right on my culture and value being a married woman being with another man ,hugging and kissing while you still not divorce yet . in the name of love and justice you  must come with a  proper way to get out from the bad marriage.you still cannot have any affair and body contact while you are still married because this is not right thing to do. you are  going  for divorce suit .you will loose in court if the court can prove that you are committing adultery and extra marital affair while still married.any culture and any faith  still think this is not a correct way doing it. it is  involves a custody and sick child.you will lose more because the court will tell you you are not good mother being hugging and kissing in front your sick child inside the hospital room with another man. your are still married legally. you  will lose big  battle if the court can prove you.in real life it can be very important subject to testify if you can carry the child custody or given to the husband.. during trial everything you do will give you the edge if you are winning or loosing the battle if involve children below 12 years old.it is very serious matter for the young women out there.marriage institution is the most sacred and you will win if you uphold the institution with honour and dignity.

regarding the marrige, my opinion is that the marrige is did not form out of love, but out of necessity, a marrige of comfort.. so the marrige vows do not apply on them, hence they are maybe married by law but not by body and soul.,

plus, i don't think  SH will drag his 'dirty sheets' to the court and the public eye.. after all he's the former prime minister and they tend to do this kinds of things under closed doors..

but, i do not understand how can SH be the sole guardian of the child? i understand that because of the marrige MR is under his name but ES is the mother.. she had the right to say what will happen with her child..

all in all, SH will not let go of ES that easy.. maybe he does plan to be married to her until he dies so he can have her away from HW and with him and protect her against his daughter..

On 19.2.2016 at 9:19 AM, trust71 said:

NO!:):) I'm not disappointed with their action....i'm just stating the facts that ES was a married woman.....i know that they were collaborating in taking revenge towards KSH. But YA advise them not to be seen by KSH and she advise HW not too emotional toward his feeling on ES but it seem that their longing for each other was too  strong that  they act impulsively.

but chingu, you cannot not be emotional when dealing with events regarding your loved ones...love is blind and emotions makes a mess of everything that could have been dealt with the logic..

also, don't you think it's funny that YA is saying that but she acted in the past just at HW is acting now?? i mean how she treated ES in her childhood/teens out of love for her child and seeing him loving and protecting a nother female that isn't her?? (as a controling mother who loves her child and wants him to be only hers and desliking everything about that other girl).. she never once reacted to ES not out of different emotions.. everything regarding 'that child' was with intense feelings....

it's a  bit hypocritical of her, don't you think so?

Guest my2centsworth
25 minutes ago, irit said:

but it's not a marrige that was formed in love, they were formed due to necessity..a marrige of comfort...

so, the wedding vows do not apply to them.. 

just my opinion here..

In the eyes of God, yes, ES broke her wedding vows. But why are we so ready to pull out the boxing gloves. I've had friends where their spouse cheated on them and seen the hurt and betrayal . It is unfortunate that cheating happens so much and we see it in dramas and movies. We see it with family members and friends. It's a terrible thing. I was raised with the religious belief that if a spouse even had the thought of being with someone other than our mate is was wrong and that was like breaking the vows that we took before God. I know there are those who disagree and those who agree. Let's agree to disagree. Let's put this matter to rest. If you believe that ES broke her wedding vows when she kiss HW, then let that be your opinion and don't look down on others who don't believe it. It you feel that a kiss is just a kiss and they didn't sleep together and therefore you believe that ES did not break her wedding vows, then that is you right. AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS WE NEED TO REMEMBER IS..........THIS IS A DRAMA ! ! !  FICTION !   Time to move on and talk about other things that is happening in this drama......and there is more than enough for all of us to talk about.  This is just my opinion. There is a new esp soon......let's all wait anxiously for to see what is going to happen, especially with MR.

On 19.2.2016 at 11:57 AM, my2centsworth said:

KSH doesn't have a sincere bone in his body. Hanging on to ES thru MR is just another way of showing his greed. ES is still very stupid in lots of ways. We she married that old man she could have talked him into not registering their marriage and especially not giving him guardianship over MR medical care.  How many times did YA tell her that she is not match for KSH. 

it's just like she acted when she first found the real documents, giving it directly to SH because he 'promised' her he will find who was responsible for her daughter's accident and make them pay.. she is definitely not a mach against SH because she is so naive in some ways.. she still believes he will give her a divorce so easily.... *sigh*

On 19.2.2016 at 0:10 PM, mona_12345 said:

he become the guardian because the hospital bill and treatment under his name as a husband/guarantor ..any related treatment,cost and money will under his judicial as a guardian.she married him because she need the financial support on earlier episode because hw cannot afford   the treatment .it will take.50 years,100 years during a fighting scene with hw. after seducing the pm's pretending getting drunk.at the staircase of the  pm's house she said to hw she wanted to marry the pm because she need him to take care mirae's  medical bill and if he die and become widower she will inherit his money faster because he won't live longer..maybe her dream will come true .the pm's will die soon.it is heart attack or get killed by own daughter. 

i just get flash back on the tarot card.i get the feeling maybe he insist for her to comeback because he knew he is going soon and he don't want ij to inherit his money.if his dimentia coming ij will steal the money and give to kwon.he need somebody can inherit the money and take care the family if anything happen to him.i just remeber about the tarot card reading the pope,the queen and the charriot.maybe the pm will give his power and make her the queen to punish the daughter and kwon.so the charrot is hw will come and help her in order to punish ij and kwon and save the money before the kwon kill ean soo,mirae and the pm.the pm knew he is going anytime.his second heart attack and dimentia is coming again.he is a person believe there is no permanent enemy and friends.this round maybe he will join hand with ean soo ,hw to attack the kwon's before he died.he is dying at anytime now by looking at his heart attack and dimentia.

interesting idea chingu.. and by what i think about SH's behavior and actions i really think this could happen.. it just shows how much SH's character is complex.

i need to re watch that part again.. can you tell me which episode is it?

8 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

In the eyes of God, yes, ES broke her wedding vows. But why are we so ready to pull out the boxing gloves. I've had friends where their spouse cheated on them and seen the hurt and betrayal . It is unfortunate that cheating happens so much and we see it in dramas and movies. We see it with family members and friends. It's a terrible thing. I was raised with the religious belief that if a spouse even had the thought of being with someone other than our mate is was wrong and that was like breaking the vows that we took before God. I know there are those who disagree and those who agree. Let's agree to disagree. Let's put this matter to rest. If you believe that ES broke her wedding vows when she kiss HW, then let that be your opinion and don't look down on others who don't believe it. It you feel that a kiss is just a kiss and they didn't sleep together and therefore you believe that ES did not break her wedding vows, then that is you right. AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS WE NEED TO REMEMBER IS..........THIS IS A DRAMA ! ! !  FICTION !   Time to move on and talk about other things that is happening in this drama......and there is more than enough for all of us to talk about.  This is just my opinion. There is a new esp soon......let's all wait anxiously for to see what is going to happen, especially with MR.

first of all, i did not mean to offend you in any way, chingu..and if i had, i apologize for that..

as i said before, i'm back reading the last pages and that's why i reacted to your post..

however, i don't understand why you are so mad at me.. i just stated my opinion regarding your post.. i did not say or write anything against your beliefe.. 

yes this is a fiction..  but it's also nice to see different point of views and beliefs regarding different matters in life and to discuss about them..

as an atheist and a non believer in marrige, i respect your opinion though i do not agree with it.. and it's fine by me that you do not agree with the way i view their marrige or anything else..

because, what's beautiful about our world, is that  we all come in different shapes, colours, minds, ideas, beliefs, etc. .. but sadly we  (the society in general, not us in particular) do not respect each other's beliefs and try to change them by force.

as you said, let's agree to disagree...

and yes, i agree with you about cheaters.. 

i hope you'll have a good day, chingu and may monday come sooner :)

31 minutes ago, irit said:

first of all, i did not mean to offend you in any way, chingu..and if i had, i apologize for that..

as i said before, i'm back reading the last pages and that's why i reacted to your post..

however, i don't understand why you are so mad at me.. i just stated my opinion regarding your post.. i did not say or write anything against your beliefe.. 

yes this is a fiction..  but it's also nice to see different point of views and beliefs regarding different matters in life and to discuss about them..

as an atheist and a non believer in marrige, i respect your opinion though i do not agree with it.. and it's fine by me that you do not agree with the way i view their marrige or anything else..

because, what's beautiful about our world, is that  we all come in different shapes, colours, minds, ideas, beliefs, etc. .. but sadly we  (the society in general, not us in particular) do not respect each other's beliefs and try to change them by force.

Different paths but the same destination..Monday and Tuesday.

Did KSH and ES had their wedding vows that they will honour and love each other til death do them apart?  I thought they only signed the paper and had a closed wedding dinner?  Why would they have the vows when they clearly knew it's not love?  

ES a cheater? Affair between HW and ES?  I don't view that because to me KSH and ES is not in a true marriage.  I don't want to say it further, but it's just my view.  

Due to various cultures and beliefs, marriage may be valued differently by people.  And if people bring their views and reality to this forum, then they should accept others view.  Commenting a different view doesn't means that we don't respect yours.  

I live in a multicultural place .... people with different views and beliefs etc and I respect that as long as you don't harm anyone.  

I view dramas differently from reality, why mesh it up together ... it's not fun (for me at least).  

Cheers ... :)

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, irit said:

I am so so sorry......I am not mad at you........I am not mad at anyone. It's just that the subject of cheating seems to be such a tender subject with some of us.  I never meant to point fingers at anyone. Just reading the posts seems to be upsetting for some of us. I never take anything personal unless you call me out using my name. I have seen first hand what cheating can do to someone. But as I said this is only a drama. Maybe I carried some frustration over from another forum where people were actually attacking each other. Please accept my apology  irit......what I said was not to you or anyone in particular. I was just saying everyone has their own point of view and if we don't agree, then move on. There are some of us that look too deep into these dramas and what It seems like some people take it personal.  We do live in a beautiful world. And I would never consciously  do or say anything to hurt another person.  I am deeply sorry if you misunderstood my comment. I was not aiming at anyone. I have witness certain comments that were hurtful to others and I thought I was trying to say....let's move on and talk about something else. I will choose my words more carefully from now on. Please....please....accept my sincere apology. My statement was in general conversation to try to change the subject. It was never at you or anyone else.

When ES first come and work to KSH house ..the reason is just to find out who killed her husband.....but as the story goes we find out that is was done by old KWON...but this truth never known yet by ES neither HW....then it come to open that it was IJ who make ES and HW life miserable....in order to take revenge...ES seduce KSH( this action of her ..she herself admit to the maid who seduce IJ husband) in order to seek justice to the one who pushed MR..ES admit to HW that she marry KSH for his money...KSH also knows that ES agree to marry him in order to finance MR hospital bill...NO LOVE INVOLVE.....but when she was kick out of the mansion and KSH accept her back SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM....but that just a lie on ES side ...but KSH fall for it...

now KSH find out that ES still in-love with HW...

DO YOU THINK KSH WILL BACK OFF SO EASILY?:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, my2centsworth said:

I am so so sorry......I am not mad at you........I am not mad at anyone. It's just that the subject of cheating seems to be such a tender subject with some of us.  I never meant to point fingers at anyone. Just reading the posts seems to be upsetting for some of us. I never take anything personal unless you call me out using my name. I have seen first hand what cheating can do to someone. But as I said this is only a drama. Maybe I carried some frustration over from another forum where people were actually attacking each other. Please accept my apology  irit......what I said was not to you or anyone in particular. I was just saying everyone has their own point of view and if we don't agree, then move on. There are some of us that look too deep into these dramas and what It seems like some people take it personal.  We do live in a beautiful world. And I would never consciously  do or say anything to hurt another person.  I am deeply sorry if you misunderstood my comment. I was not aiming at anyone. I have witness certain comments that were hurtful to others and I thought I was trying to say....let's move on and talk about something else. I will choose my words more carefully from now on. Please....please....accept my sincere apology. My statement was in general conversation to try to change the subject. It was never at you or anyone else.

chingu, no hard feelings.. i understand that this is a touchy subject.. and people do tend to over analyze dramas.. for me it's part of the fun but it can be frustrating..

please, don't apologize.. it's really ok.. maybe it was my mistake for reading your words as directed to me/what i said and i shouldn't have brought it up... and for that i'm sorry..

let bygones be bygones and enjoy the episodes we have left of this great (yet frustrating) drama!!!

and this is the end of this subject/discussion... 

can't wait for monday!

have a great day :glasses:

:blush::heart:

Guest my2centsworth
32 minutes ago, irit said:

chingu, no hard feelings.. i understand that this is a touchy subject.. and people do tend to over analyze dramas.. for me it's part of the fun but it can be frustrating..

please, don't apologize.. it's really ok.. maybe it was my mistake for reading your words as directed to me/what i said and i shouldn't have brought it up... and for that i'm sorry..

let bygones be bygones and enjoy the episodes we have left of this great (yet frustrating) drama!!!

and this is the end of this subject/discussion... 

can't wait for monday!

have a great day :glasses:

:blush::heart:

Thank you for graciously accepting my apologizing. The last thing I want to is have any hard feelings with anyone. I have read you comments in the past and look forward to reading many in the future.   Looking for to the next esp. Shall I bring the popcorn? :heart:

Guest my2centsworth
40 minutes ago, trust71 said:

When ES first come and work to KSH house ..the reason is just to find out who killed her husband.....but as the story goes we find out that is was done by old KWON...but this truth never known yet by ES neither HW....then it come to open that it was IJ who make ES and HW life miserable....in order to take revenge...ES seduce KSH( this action of her ..she herself admit to the maid who seduce IJ husband) in order to seek justice to the one who pushed MR..ES admit to HW that she marry KSH for his money...KSH also knows that ES agree to marry him in order to finance MR hospital bill...NO LOVE INVOLVE.....but when she was kick out of the mansion and KSH accept her back SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM....but that just a lie on ES side ...but KSH fall for it...

now KSH find out that ES still in-love with HW...

DO YOU THINK KSH WILL BACK OFF SO EASILY?:rolleyes:

I sure hope the writer lets us know what really happened to ES's first husband. I think Kwon had something to do with, but I'm not ruling out KSH. Maybe we can blame it on IJ....lol?

47 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

I sure hope the writer lets us know what really happened to ES's first husband. I think Kwon had something to do with, but I'm not ruling out KSH. Maybe we can blame it on IJ....lol?

Yes.. me too Chingu.. still wondering what actually happen to her husband.. there must be some connection  to his suicide since we saw KSH watching him at the amusement park and  its not a coincidence for him to be there  .. even though some might think that the suicide of ES husband was his involvement with KSH or Kwon .. hope the writer will tell us the truth about his suicidal ...

Archived