[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

JE ASKED HER TO TELL HIM FIRST...SO SHE IS GIVING HIM THE RING...WANTING TO GIVE HER THE RING NOTICED SHE ALREADY WEARS ONE...BOTH HOPPING TO BE GOOD HUSBAND AND WIFE THIS TIME...THE SCENE WE ALREADY SAW IN THE PREVIEW...SHORT SCENE...NEXT WE SEE NEW GIRL AND DRUNK BS IN TAXI...SHE WAKES HIM ...ARRIVED HOME

• Like 11

JE sneaks back into the house while HK is drying her hair. JE scares her and helps dry her hair. They both propose to each other (I think?):wub: They are both tearing up as they put on the rings (I'm crying with them) HERE IT IS!!!!:wub::wub: JE takes off HK's robe and HK is unbuttoning his shirt. They kiss passionately:wub:

• Like 13

BS and the assistant inside a cab that arrives at the destination.  BS asleep and drunk and she is waking him up sayig they are at home.

He told her to go but he got out of the cab as well looking at him.

He lay himself on the wooden bed outside and starts mumbling... awww brokenhearted BS.

He tells the assistant to go but instead she lie beside him

She said something to him and then he put his hand to be her pillow...

He then looks at her

• Like 12

NOW THE PREVIEW SCENE WITH BS AND YOUNG GIRL IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE ...TOLD HER TO LEAVE BUT SHE JUST GOES NEAR HIM GIVES HIM COMFORT BOTH WATCHING THE SKY ...SR CAN'T FORGET WATER BOY ...BACK TO HG AND JE...SWEET TALKING...JUST KEEP YOUR PROMISE THIS TIME JE...PROTECT HER THIS TIME!

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, chubbychub1966 said:

JE is cooking dinner for HK. HK is still sighing I guess she thinks she is not getting a proposal today?? 

Reveal hidden contents

xUCB1VO.gif

JE is enjoying himself while HK seems angry lol. JE is leaving. Hahaha HK has to give him a kiss. wow......................................................... gif coming soon :)

kiss?? awww.. awww.. awww... cant wait for the gif please :wub::wub::w00t:

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, maplekist said:

SR looking athe aquarium and remembers what the young man told her.  Said goodnight to the fishes

When she got out, the guuy was waiting by the door for her and looks very enthusiastic.

He left some words for her and took his leave, left SR thinking.  (she must have saved the nation from her past life to atone for what she did this time)

lol... :lol::lol::lol:....

its weird that SR just got tacked on a love interest at this late stage. it is not like any of us felt bad that she was alone. did the writer? it would have been really interesting if the writer had explored how hard it was for SR to let go. instead, it was like she got the same cold bacteria amnesia from HK and just moved on....

• Like 15

BS looks glum, his assistant and HW keep on talking not minding him. Lol. HW likes BS' assistant? She being all friendly. HW looks at the time, he calls BS to attention, assistant just looks at him. 

HK sits at the dinner table while waiting for JE, he's cooking and looks at her amusedly. She serves him food and feigns happiness, she whisphers something under her breath as she eats dinner with him. She then makes small talk obviously getting angry now. JE then mentions was she angling for a proposal. JE eats the food he prepared and says it tasted good. HK looked pissed. After dinner she sprays something on his clothes to get rid of the smell? He leaves and turns around for a kiss. She kisses him softly, they kiss more passionately, but he cuts it off and leaves. We see JE in his car looking at his proposal ring, we then see HK getting out of the shower ready for bed.

JE enters back into their house quietly. We see HK drying her hair, then stops to look at her old ring? JE creeps in and startles her as she was looking at the ring. He dries her hair as he talks and smiles. She hides the ring under her robe. She gets up, they both face each other and say things together. HK brings out her ring and slides it into his hand. They smile. JE I surprised to see her old ring on her finger. He then gives his ring on her other hand. They kissed and JE disrobes her...Houston, they finally did it!

• Like 16

SR at her room, cant sleep and remmebers what the guy said and looked at the card he gave her.

back at buamdong, they were already lying in bed fully clothed (hmmm that was quick lol), holding hands whilst talking to each other.

she says that they should do better this time, they agreeing to things that they need to do know to get the relationship working (chaebal!)

They get into an embrace to sleep.....

• Like 13

HG woke up with the alaram.  she stares at the sleeping JE and remembers some of his words from the past and smiles.

She remembers the time when they were in the restaurant giving her different food because of her allergy. She i remembers how JE pursues her and kissed him ... and what a nice way to wake up ei JE?  hehehehe he responded although still with eyes close like dreaming.

Flashback...

She whispers i love you to him and he smiles.... awww sweet... the feels

• Like 13

BACK TO JE AND DHK....THEY HOLD HAND LAYING ON THEIR BED.....THEY TALK SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR PAST....AND DHK SAID SOMETHING ABOUT "SARANG" AND JE KEEP NODDING HIS HEAD....BEFORE THEY SLEEP JE KISS DHK ON HER FOREHEAD....DHK WAKE -UP FIRST AND SHE REMEMBER ALL THING HAPPEN WHEN SHE WAS IN HER AMNESIA STATE...AND SHE GIGGLE WHILE REMEMBERING ALL...SHE KISS JE ON HIS LIP...STILL CONTINUE REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN SHE HAVE AMNESIA...AND TELL JE "SARANGHE"

• Like 13

HK and JE are now laying in bed holding hands and talking to each other sweetly. HK is now in JE's arms. The next morning the alarm goes off and HK wakes up. HK stares at a sleeping JE as flashbacks to scene where they meet in the library 4 years later, JE tells YK2.0 that she's allergic to lobster. In present time, HK kisses JE while he's asleep.

• Like 12

HK and JE in bed talking to each other. JE kisses HK's forehead. 

Spoiler

kco6TYq.gif

HK wakes up due to the alarm clock?? She is recalling when JE said he knows YK2 is his wife to BS, when he tells YK2 not to eat the lobster, when JE and YK2 met at the library. OMO she kisses him A lot of kisses already don't mind seeing more in to this ep :)

Spoiler

j0k4d2n.gif

• Like 14

We see BS and his assistant together in a cab together. They're both wasted. The cab brings them to BS' home. They alight and plonk themselves on the wooden bed outside the house. BS lies down and his assistant follows suit. They look at each other.

Meanwhile, SR is unable to sleep in her room and looks at the card picture water boy gave her.

Back to JE and HK, they're now both lying in bed, facing each other talking sweetly. They both look happy, I guess they're now making promises of making a second go as couple this time happily and earnestly. They hug and sleep together.

• Like 13

NEXT MORNING ...CLOCK RINGS...HG WAKES UP...REMEMBERS JE AND BS FIGHT...SHE IS MY WIFE ...I KNOW...JE AND HG IN RESTAURANT...HIM TRYING TO STOP HER EATING THAT FISH...KISSES HIS SLEEPS ...REMEMBERS THAT SCENE IN THE RAIN ...SHE WHISSPERS I LOVE YOU...SR FOUND BS AND NEW GIRL SLEEPING ON FLOOR ...WAKE THEM ...FEEDS THEM...JE IN BATHROOM ...WATCHES HG TALKING ON HER PHONE...HG CALLS HIM ...SHE COOKED FOR HIM

• Like 13

SR woke up and went to the living room finding BS and the assistant sleeping on the floor.

She woke up BS and he got startled to see the assistant lying on the floor with him.

SR prepares breakfast for them.

Je finished showering and got out of the room to find HG on the phone by the kitchen.

HE looks at her and smiles... aww love is in the air.

He went to the library and plays some music, HG then calls him for breakfast.

Whilst HG still by the kitchen counter prepping the soup... JE came rfom behind kissing her neck and doing a back hug... saying i love you.

She said i love you back... they are now more expressive of their feelings :):wub::wub:

• Like 13