[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

I just thought of something, if HK looses her memory, she probably won't remember what she overheard in the doorway in episode 9.  But even still, it's better that she is happy and not miserable.  :)

Oh and I wonder what is going to happen to YK as well. Hmmmm.

@brabbit

actually that is the last of the encounters with the Choi's that got imprinted into her memory bank so I would think  that memory will be the first thing she will remember and if even not the first thing she will remember it. There is a reason why the writernim wrote it in there so she will remember, I think.  Many questions need answers

1. What happened to the original patent that BS had that Halmoni gave him?  Did BS keep that patent for Halmoni? The document that HK saw in father inlaw's coffee table is the "Transfer of Trademark"document from Dokgo Jin to Choi Man ho, not the Patent.document, That transfer happened 16 days after the death of Dokgo Jin the original owner.

2. Will BS look for Halmoni to give the patent back and make sure that she is ok? What will BS do with that document?

3. When Halmoni dies who will bury her and what will happen to the house and the sangwasan bottle she had in the attic in the attic and the original formula? Who is the original owner of the property that Cheon Pharmacy bought where Halmoni and YK now live in?

4. Why is it that BS remembers his first love YK but does not seem to remember that Halmoni is YK's grandmother? Will BS then tell YK2 that she is the granddaughter and will they start to do more research on that patent and the "Trademark Transfer" doc because BS knows about it. What will he do with the knowledge? 

• Like 8

omg that shamless girl said her dad she loves somebody ...is her sunbae ...dad looks so upset...is totaly against...Bs went to hospital and beats JE colegue thinking is him...back to SR room dad still against...asked to listen to hIM...HK mom arived throws water on her...bad woman she calls her...BS dad takes her ...gives her some water...tells her is his daughter...looks so sad....BS and SR scene...telling him to trust sunbae...that is fine...not to worry...BS looks sad leaves without meeting that jerk...TS remembers his wife words ...he listens something...the snake has a plan...HK and FIL talk...FIL asked her not to give up...she can't ...he will never give up...used word us a lot...

MH received a envelope...is the patent...HK READS IT...LOOKED  SURPRISED...HK visits the reporter...he still has lawyer Kim video...a man listens their talk about interview ...

I think that what Man Ho got in the envelope is not the Patent doc but the "Transfer of Trademark" document. Which means that Dokgo Jin the twins' dad already had the business in operation and was already making the Sangwasan. But that transfer was dated 16 days after the death of Dokgo Jin. Man Ho the devil killed DJ then stole his business. I don't know how those 2 will ever reunite.

• Like 7

omg that shamless girl said her dad she loves somebody ...is her sunbae ...dad looks so upset...is totaly against...Bs went to hospital and beats JE colegue thinking is him...back to SR room dad still against...asked to listen to hIM...HK mom arived throws water on her...bad woman she calls her...BS dad takes her ...gives her some water...tells her is his daughter...looks so sad....BS and SR scene...telling him to trust sunbae...that is fine...not to worry...BS looks sad leaves without meeting that jerk...TS remembers his wife words ...he listens something...the snake has a plan...HK and FIL talk...FIL asked her not to give up...she can't ...he will never give up...used word us a lot...

MH received a envelope...is the patent...HK READS IT...LOOKED  SURPRISED...HK visits the reporter...he still has lawyer Kim video...a man listens their talk about interview ...

I think that what Man Ho got in the envelope is not the Patent doc but the "Transfer of Trademark" document. Which means that Dokgo Jin the twins' dad already had the business in operation and was already making the Sangwasan. But that transfer was dated 16 days after the death of Dokgo Jin. Man Ho the devil killed DJ then stole his business. I don't know how those 2 will ever reunite.

you might be right... could be the fake patent  that was dated 16 days after the death of Dokgo Jin. ..is not legal...he stole it and killed girls dad ...it was bufferig too much today...i even thought that maybe that shark of Ts sent him a copy  of patent to blakmail him...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6

I have to say that I absolutely loved the way episode 9 ended. I hate the way this family has immediately invited the other woman into the home and family--what a slap in the face to HK who I feel lost her soul to this company and family.  I loved the way it ended for one simple reason, it's teaching HK how to live again. BS wasn't deterred by HK's cold attitude as she was reading. He put forth an effort to make her join in--basically forcing her and we're rewarded with a happy HK.  Made me think how much effort did JE really put into trying to reach her.

Now I see why she has to lose her memory and not JE.  This is an opportunity for her to be exposed to a different lifestyle, life, attitude, environment, etc. Can't wait to see how this develops. 

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 7

I have to say that I absolutely loved the way episode 9 ended. I hate the way this family has immediately invited the other woman into the home and family--what a slap in the face to HK who I feel lost her soul to this company and family.  I loved the way it ended for one simple reason, it's teaching HK how to live again. BS wasn't deterred by HK's cold attitude as she was reading. He put forth an effort to make her join in--basically forcing her and were rewarding with a happy HK.  Made me think how much effort did JE really put into trying to reach her.

Now I see why she has to lose her memory and not JE.  This is an opportunity for her to be exposed to a different lifestyle, life, attitude, environment, etc. Can't wait to see how this develops. 

@lclarakl" I definitely have to agree how they let another woman into the family as u can count 1, 2, 3, and i couldn't see the sight of SR at the hospital looking out the window with a smile on her face like she got it all JE, Money, Chauffeur, Living at the Choi's House, and even calling SH MIL/Mom, but it's a old saying of watch what your asking for, as to where heartaches will soon to come for SR and isn't going to know what hit her. 

• Like 7

you might be right... could be the fake patent  that was dated 16 days after the death of Dokgo Jin. ..is not legal...he stole it and killed girls dad ...it was bufferig too much today...i even thought that maybe that shark of Ts sent him a copy  of patent to blakmail him...

The document that Man Ho got is not a the fake patent document. It is the "Transfer of Trademark" document which just says that the "Trademark or Patent" was transferred to him. The original "Trademark/Patent" document is with BS. But yes that "Transfer of Trademark" document is bogus since the person that was supposed to be transferring the trademark died 16 days before the date of transfer which was May 16 1981. The newspapers that MTS researched showed that Dokgo Jin Joon died on May 10, 1981 during a hiking accident. Ms Korea 75 had told MTS at the beginning episodes that MH went with a friend on a hike but returned alone.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 7

I have to say that I absolutely loved the way episode 9 ended. I hate the way this family has immediately invited the other woman into the home and family--what a slap in the face to HK who I feel lost her soul to this company and family.  I loved the way it ended for one simple reason, it's teaching HK how to live again. BS wasn't deterred by HK's cold attitude as she was reading. He put forth an effort to make her join in--basically forcing her and were rewarding with a happy HK.  Made me think how much effort did JE really put into trying to reach her.

This is why the drama should end with her being with BS not JE. BS despite the fact not seeing YK for years knew exactly what to do to make her smile brightly. JE on the other hand don't know what to do other than whine and find himself a new woman. Here's a man who loved HK for 20 years but he can't reach her thorough this cold wall she put up. Also, the way he ended his marriage is just too cruel and humiliating that I can't see her fully forgiving him once her memory return. The only way I can see him redeeming himself is to destroy his family himself and making SR suffer more than his wife did. 

• Like 7

The document that Man Ho got is not a the fake patent document. It is the "Transfer of Trademark" document which just says that the "Trademark or Patent" was transferred to him. The original "Trademark/Patent" document is with BS. But yes that "Transfer of Trademark" document is bogus since the person that was supposed to be transferring the trademark died 16 days before the date of transfer which was May 16 1981. The newspapers that MTS researched showed that Dokgo Jin Joon died on May 10, 1981 during a hiking accident. Ms Korea 75 had told MTS at the beginning episodes that MH went with a friend on a hike but returned alone.

is not a legal document ...wow the real owners are YK and HK...They can ruin CHOI familly...

• Like 6

is not a legal document ...wow the real owners are YK and HK...They can ruin CHOI familly...

Exactly, that is another reason JE and HK can't be together.

• Like 5

This is why the drama should end with her being with BS not JE. BS despite the fact not seeing YK for years knew exactly what to do to make her smile brightly. JE on the other hand don't know what to do other than whine and find himself a new woman. Here's a man who loved HK for 20 years but he can't reach her thorough this cold wall she put up. Also, the way he ended his marriage is just too cruel and humiliating that I can't see her fully forgiving him once her memory return. The only way I can see him redeeming himself is to destroy his family himself and making SR suffer more than his wife did. 

For me, he just can't redeem himself no matter what he does. He and his family just treated HK as if she meant nothing and has no feelings. I would like to see SR and JE both suffer...wallow in their own misery.  To be honest, I think HK looks so much better in the future episodes. I would also love to see the family lose everything.

• Like 7

For me, he just can't redeem himself no matter what he does. He and his family just treated HK as if she meant nothing and has no feelings. I would like to see SR and JE both suffer...wallow in their own misery.  To be honest, I think HK looks so much better in the future episodes. I would also love to see the family lose everything.

I agree with @IclarakI. He took a girl into a home he knows is destructive and yes SR is a psycho but he used her to hurt HK and was already cheating on SR in his dreams and mind. He is not in love with SR he just sees the girl that HK was, the woman used to love, in SR. SR is not alone in this. if anyone has to suffer more it should be JE. He could have turned down SR but instead used her for his own purposes. That makes him irredeemable.

• Like 6

Ex father in law appeared quite compassionate towards HK. The divorce and giving her lots of money upon parting. Earlier eps he gave HK's mum credit card.

So he somehow guiltily was compensating them who knew nothing of the husband's/ father's patent. It could be an accident which he made no effort to help save DJJ due to greed. I doubt he intentionally killed DJJ.

Mayb he too consented to HK/JE's marriage to keep HK closer to the company and even was considering her as CEO to replace his daughter.

• Like 7

i wonder what will writer do ...viewers really hate the idea of Hk and JE together again after he cheated her...

@andy78" Well I hope that writer comes the hell on this thread and read some of our comments, and take heed of what we're trying to say by HG not ending up with sleazeball JE, because if she does. plain and simple I'll catch a flight to Korea, to ask this writer Bae Yoo-Mi to put that damn pen down, and never pick up another one again and for her to NOTE IT :angry:

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 6

i wonder what will writer do ...viewers really hate the idea of Hk and JE together again after he cheated her...

@andy78" Well I hope that writer comes the hell on this thread and read some of our comments, and take heed of what we're trying to say by HG not ending up with sleazeball  JE, because if she does. plain and simple I'll catching a flight to Korea, to ask this writer Bae Yoo-Mi to put that damn pen down, and never pick up another one again and for her to NOTE IT :angry:

I feel the same, JE can't do absolutely noting to redeem himself for what he put HK through. I would LOOOOOVE for HK to end up w/the cute and nice 2nd male lead!! *joins the prayer circle* 

• Like 8

Thank you all for your insights and updates. Love reading all :) 

Ep 9 started with a sad HK and ended with a smiling HK. Awesome :wub:

I agree with some of you. It's so tacky and cruel to send off a DIL and right away bring a new DIL into the home. I find HK so magnanimous, or could it be just being so in love with JE, that she'd tell JE there's no regret on her part, But I sure am surprised that she hasn't given up on JE despite his blatant cheating and the cruel way JE begged his dad to abandon HK. Could it really be deep love?

So glad that we are finally brought to the day of the accident and into the next phase of HK's character development.

For those who are hoping for the end of JE and HK...it doesn't look that way. HK has accepted chairman Choi's proposal to go to China for 2-3 years and start something new for Millennium Pharmaceutical. Choi promised HK that he'd not approve JE's marriage to anyone during this period. Chairman told HK the company needs her, and JE needs her. That the company cannot thrive without the two of them working together. Also that if HK gives up on JE, he(chairman) will also give up on HK. Not sure if HK accepted the proposal because of JE or of her corporate ambition. Perhaps both. 

However, the plan took a dive when HK stopped at a rest stop on her way to Incheon Airport, had her car taken by YK and then getting into that accident. That 'HK's death news' must have paved the way for JE and SR's marriage without chairman's objection.

Ep 9 is also about the twins struggle to survive...and I believe they will both live to take their revenge on the Chois as well as reclaim what's rightfully theirs - the Millennium Pharmaceutical company.

HK in her struggle to survive post-accident

mMdDjQr.jpg

8B5b41y.jpg

YK in her struggle to survive/remain alive

jYq6A7W.jpg

nG8qtFe.jpg

@andy78 You're right. Choi built his empire with BLOOD on his hands. Not just twins dad's blood, but also YK's fiance's blood.

@zenya22 About the documents that HK had taken a peek into while in chairman Choi's office...I think they are both the Patent and the Transfer Agreement.

Like some of you, I don't recall having seen a scene where TS gained possession of the Patent from BS, and much less how he got the Transfer Agreement. So that's a question mark for me too. However, both docs are what appeared to be in the envelope that TS sent to chairman Choi while HK was in his office.. Chairman Choi has blood on his hands, and also committed criminal fraudulent documentation. In fact, looking at the dates of events, the patent being dated 5-10. the hiking and accident happened on 5-15 and the transfer being done on 5-16, I think after the patent was obtained by Dokgo and Choi knew about it, he must have kidnapped one daughter(prob YK) and also suggested hiking with Dokgo to discuss the daughter issue and the patent issue, perhaps with the hope of gaining the patent in return for daughter. But failing which, the intention to murder Dokgo was carried out and he then usurped the patent ownership fraudulently Another question is: what about the daughter Choi kidnapped? If that's YK, how did she end up with halmoni?.

Below's a collage pertaining to the docs...

lpsPgmB.jpg

Finally, a smile on HKasYK ...looking forward to ep 10 for more of HKasYK's and preggy YK's development. One thing though, I don't see HKasYK falling in love or accepting BS' love. She just doesn't seem interested. Will she be moved and change? But then again, we see in ep 10 preview, JE and SR are returning from US, and JE and HkasYK's path are crossing again... 

e7PLmFN.jpg

@LHRCN Thanks for that vid on Cruel Palace. I did not watch it and have not seen KHJ in such a steamy scene before. LOL pardon me being byeontae herebEe7tSy.gif...haha. That child actress and KHJ do have some good fate together :) 

• Like 7

CR: SBSdrama and thanks @misstwilightfan1416

IHAL Ep 10 Preview Translation (0:00 - 0:36 of vid)

Police: Don't you have a name? What is your name?
HKasYK: Dokgo Yong Ki
BS: Yong Ki-ah!
BS: Her mental health has some problems. She's a patient.
BS: Ah...Open your mouth.
HKasYK: Ah...
SH: Why still talk about someone who has already died?
JR: Because Jin Eon will be coming back overseas soon. Because I'm worried, that's why. If he knows his (ex)wife has died, he will surely faint.
One of BS' sisters: Seol Ri sister bought me this book.
HKasYK: Who is she? Why have I not seen her even once, all this time I'm here?
One of BS' sisters: Seems like she has gone to the US with a man.
BS: Please let me stay just one night? 
HKasYK: You have to win. You will win right?
BS: If I win, will you marry me?
(BS plants a kiss on YK's cheek, but she is appalled)
HKasYK: Hey..you!
HKasYK: What to do if I'm a really bad person?
--------end of trans/jadecloud---------

PS: Btw, I'm taking a break from this drama and this thread. Sorry if I've offended you/some of you over the issue of JE/HK and his infidelity, and my stand on it. Ciao :) 

• Like 10