[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

The new HK/YK is soo cool, she is a tomboy, she is strong, she is cute and she is smart. Cant wait to see more of BS+ HK/YK.

Cant wait to see the Choi gets destroyed in the next eps.

@all...fact to keep in our head though..kdrama second lead syndrome can be lethal lol...@andy78 who's MH?[can't tag you.. don't get why]

Choi Man-Ho  IS MH!!!JE dad!!!Could somebody watch the preview???i need to know more...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 4

@all...fact to keep in our head though..kdrama second lead syndrome can be lethal lol...@andy78 who's MH?[can't tag you.. don't get why]

Choi Man-Ho  IS MH!!!JE dad!!!Could somebody watch the preview???i need to know more...

Ah..right thank you =]]..I keep checking the drama wiki page for character names all the time =S

• Like 6

THE PREVIEW IS AWESOME...SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFULL AND FREE...BS PROPOSED...HE DID SAY SHOULD WE GET MARRY???THEY TAKE CARE OF A CHILD 3-4 YEARS BOY...I THOUGHT MIGHT BE THEIR BABY...BUT NOW  I THINK IS THE LITTLE  BABY FROM THE EP 6 BS DAD ADOPTED ...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

@andy78" Thanks Chingu and appreciate u recapping.

Now this is where HG began to lose her memory as we seen in the 1st episode, as her twin was being chased by the goons while HG end up taking YK car and getting hit on purposely, but really wanting to know what happens to YK and her baby afterwords.

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 6

Now this is where HG began to lose her memory as we seen in the 1st episode, as her twin was being chased by the goons while HG end up taking YK car and getting hit on purposely, but really wanting to know what happens to YK and her baby afterwords.

i hope the real YK is fine...that was able to hide ...with her fiance parents maybe ...she mentioned them today  ...that her baby is alive...i can't wait for @jadecloud to watch the ep...TS that snake blackmailed his monster father  in law...and HK heard their talk...she also saw that patent...her father in law was her mentor...the man seemed so sad when she left...anyway the money she received from him are nothing...the monster killed his friend and stole his invention...BUILD HIS EMPIRE ON BLOOD!!!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 9

The child actress Lee Chae Mi acted as young Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Hyun Joo's daughter in Cruel Palace. This is the 2nd time she is acting alongside Kim Hyun Joo.

Edited by LHRCN

i hope the real YK is fine...that was able to hide ...with her fiance parents maybe ...she mentioned them today  ...that her baby is alive...i can't wait for @jadecloud to watch the ep...TS that snake blackmailed his monster father  in law...and HK heard their talk...she also saw that patent...her father in law was her mentor...the man seemed so sad when she left...anyway the money she received from him are nothing...the monster killed his friend and stole his invention...BUILD HIS EMPIRE ON BLOOD!!!

@andy78" So HG heard it all between the two Beavers and Buttheads crooks who'll do just about anything to get what they want.

Oh I'm hoping YK will be ok as well as her baby in which I want YK to find happiness along with HG.

• Like 6

I think the new actor who's being added..will play the savior for YK

what a relief. :) he is not SR love interest! A BIG YES!!!!!

i agree...i really hate SR and JE characters...JE was really cruel TODAY...I hope BS will be a strong rival...HK looks so happy with her new life!!!I want Choi familly to lose all the money...TS is even more evil than i thought...the monster looked so scared when the snake confronted him...i bet he became company CEO...BS dad really liked HK mom...thanks to SR i bet they stopped seeing each other...their friendship ended...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6

The most heartbreaking scene of today's ep is when HG's mom crying after her when she left to the airport. Omo I broke my heart for her mom. How could mom would live after losing HG, she already lose YK and her husband once.

Hope Mom would get revenge for HK as well.

HG looks so happy with BS and the kids, hope HG will end up with BS. HG may go back to JE to get revenge on him and SR but hope she knows that only BS loves her truely and is waiting for her to come to him.

After losing her memory, HG is still cold but BS and the kids make her change into a warm woman.

Edited by LHRCN

Oh dear 50more eps to go so theres gonna be many2 happenings all the 4years to come. Yes.. A new handsome face.

Apparently the new guy is a doctor? Hope the twin and her baby is in good hands hopefully taken care of by this doctor?

The preview.. Ex hubby seated in the same row as HK? The ex hubby does'nt look that good at all, hope his BIL swindled everything and bankrupt the company? Hahaha

• Like 8

@andy78" So HG heard it all between the two Beavers and Buttheads crooks who'll do just about anything to get what they want.

Oh I'm hoping YK will be ok as well as her baby in which I want YK to find happiness along with HG.

Yes, I hope YK took that cash and put it somewhere she can have access and hide somewhere remote where she can have a YK jr. grow up. What will happen to halmoni. Please make the BS/HK/aka YK togetherness a little longer beforeJE meets her again. She is slowly losing her no care persona and laughing again.

Maybe Choi Man Ho will go after his son in law and keep him busy then son in law will stop looking for YK.

• Like 6

I just thought of something, if HK looses her memory, she probably won't remember what she overheard in the doorway in episode 9.  But even still, it's better that she is happy and not miserable.  :)

Oh and I wonder what is going to happen to YK as well. Hmmmm.

I hope when HG lose her memory, her adultery husband JE takes her back while she falls in love with him again, then suddenly BAAM!! HG memory returns and thinks about how JE treated her, start throwing everything at that brother including the kitchen sink for cheating on her with delusional SR. Yes I would like for the writer to let HG become stronger then she was when she loses her memory and be happy with BS.

• Like 6