[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

SR is broken...they talk something about love...from the beginning...JE helps her to get to elevator...drives her home..more talk..she goes wild...preview

SR talks...about JE...wonder what...about love..he feels guilty

I would feel sorry for her if she wan't so persistant to get JE at the beginning

• Like 8

On 1/3/2016 at 9:11 PM, chubbychub1966 said:

Aigooooo Doc feeds WJ and YK the sample :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Mod edit: Do not quote images.

oooh, how cute... and how funny is that look of the lady in the supermarket??? is she perplexed by the doctor or shocked??? hahaha

Edited by jeijei
quoted images
  • Like 8

HK in a car...hits a wall...someone throw a rock at her car window after that :angry:

Choi's having dinner..JE with them as well...talk about HK

JE alone...thinks about BIL's words...he has something on his father...BIL comes in...talk

Father, JE and BIL together and talk...wish i understand..JE is not glad about their talk...tries to convince something about both BIL and father

• Like 8

STOP BEING SO FOOLISH JE!!!STOP FEELING GUILTY THE WOMAN IS CRAZY!HG IS IN HER CAR...SHE HAD AN ACCIDENT BUT IS OK...HER PHONE RINGS...HG LOOKS SCARED...JE AND HIS AWFULL FAMILLY...ANOTHER HAPPY MEAL MOMENT...I PITTY JE!TALKS ABOUT HG...THE CHOI MAKES ME SICK!!!JR MENTIONED ABOUT HG BEING DAD FRIEND DAUGHTER...MH ADMITS HG IS HIS FRIEND DAUGHTER...WHY YOU WERE AGAINST US MARRYING IF IS YOUR FRIEND DAUGHTER...JE STARTS TO REMEMBER THE OFFICE MOMENT HG BECOMING VP...

• Like 9

CHOI HAVING MEAL WHEN SUDDENLY JE MOTHER TALK ABOUT DHK FATHER ..JE NOW HAVE A LOT OF QUESTION ON HIS FATHER REGARDING DHK FATHER. 

AND HIS REMEMBERING WHAT MTS TOLD HIM WHY DOES HIS FATHER GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO DHK INSTEAD OF HIM.

• Like 7