[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Sad...sad...sad...so sad :(

I'm soooo pissed at him i may to start ship this silly young lowyer with her...he resent her not greifing the same way he does?!?...he said he's married but forgot about that in a blink of an eye...the worst thing is that he just seek consolation in that child nothing more

Why does she follow them around?!? That something on his head should she throw not dad...

Both of them are deeply hurt and not even close to their end...it was said that she will fall in love again...she can't, she never stopped loving him, she may forget things but it's deep in her...he as well or he wouldn't be so mad and disappointed

So far...me big like :)

P.S. I did notice twin sister and side stories but can't concentrate yet ;)

• Like 7

Please one more ep and I want time to jump up to see how HK would react as YK and how she would live as YongKi. I also want to see more backstory of JE's love for HK. At the restaurant it was the first time he showed some love for her, telling her to eat. I would like to know what happens to YK and her baby, seems like she is going to have a baby's girl, because i see so many dolls in her room and some baby's clothes. Since HK and YK are identical twin, if YK's baby looks like YK she will look like HK too, and if Eun sol did look like HK, Eun sol and YK's baby would be the same. Since we have a time jump of 4 years so YK's baby would be the same year as Eun sol when she died.

M1SpFOC.jpg

Looking at this BTS still of HK and SR, they are into filming of ep 5 and HK is still a ruthless attorney and that accident hasn't happened. Perhaps this flashback that's supposed to cover the 3 month's period in 2011, before the accident, and supposed to give us further flashbacks into HK and JE's first love encounter to their marriage to the death of their lil girl, will take a few more weekends?  Perhaps then, a time jump to 2015?

Impatiently waiting for subbed ep... be back later...

• Like 6

@andy78" Thanks and appreciate your recapping.

Oh I couldn't wait for the subs and watched it raw. What an episode it was with HG catching JE and SR kissing, down to SR being so happy feeling her lips about the kiss she and JE shared. But I don't know if that was SR dad was talking to her, she didn't like one bit what he was saying to her. I can say this much everyone in JE father's household  is keeping a secrets and I certainly can't wait until they all revealed. So HG found the divorce papers that put her in a trance :w00t: as well as she's thinking now JE wanting the divorce to be with SR, but that's not being the case of the situation with them going thru the storm as a Married Couple. I also have to agree with @valsava" about SR background in which it doesn't have anything to do with her liking or in love with a Married man, and she's young but she also have to live and learn the circumstances of her reaction that she'll be in,  and that JE is already taken regardless he signed the divorce papers. but didn't turn them in as to where they're still married if you ask me. Lastly" The end of this episode had me grasping for more with SR doing the back hug on JE while HG looking on. Now I definitely can't wait after seeing the next episode in which it's better than today's episode and as I've said before each episode will get better and better.

@suchadiva42,  Hello and good Saturday to you,

I've been having this thought in the back of my mind that SR find those divorce papers and turn them in at the court office but I'm also thinking that if she has lost her memory he can't file the divorce if she's not around or remember anything I do believe SR will be the first to know where she is and what happen to her and stay quite about it to carry on her affair with JE.. These are just some thoughts I have..  

@valsava" Good afternoon to you as well.   

You know when something on your mind it's spot on with you at times, and the way I see it that kiss really jump started SR heart, thinking JE is really going to divorce HG so they can be together. but once JE get to the point and tell SR that he's staying with his wife, I think we're going to see a different side of SR and it's certainly not a good one either.

Sorry to respond late waking up from my map

@suchadiva42,  I think she have the mentality and the capability to become a fatal attraction, I sure don't see her accepting no or rejection easy and walking away.. She subject to tell HK she will send her to the hell she belongs in with her daughter.. 

• Like 6

@andy78" Thanks and appreciate your recapping.

Oh I couldn't wait for the subs and watched it raw. What an episode it was with HG catching JE and SR kissing, down to SR being so happy feeling her lips about the kiss she and JE shared. But I don't know if that was SR dad was talking to her, she didn't like one bit what he was saying to her. I can say this much everyone in JE father's household  is keeping a secrets and I certainly can't wait until they all revealed. So HG found the divorce papers that put her in a trance :w00t: as well as she's thinking now JE wanting the divorce to be with SR, but that's not being the case of the situation with them going thru the storm as a Married Couple. I also have to agree with @valsava" about SR background in which it doesn't have anything to do with her liking or in love with a Married man, and she's young but she also have to live and learn the circumstances of her reaction that she'll be in,  and that JE is already taken regardless he signed the divorce papers. but didn't turn them in as to where they're still married if you ask me. Lastly" The end of this episode had me grasping for more with SR doing the back hug on JE while HG looking on. Now I definitely can't wait after seeing the next episode in which it's better than today's episode and as I've said before each episode will get better and better.

@suchadiva42,  Hello and good Saturday to you,

I've been having this thought in the back of my mind that SR find those divorce papers and turn them in at the court office but I'm also thinking that if she has lost her memory he can't file the divorce if she's not around or remember anything I do believe SR will be the first to know where she is and what happen to her and stay quite about it to carry on her affair with JE.. These are just some thoughts I have..  

@valsava" Good afternoon to you as well.   

You know when something on your mind it's spot on with you at times, and the way I see it that kiss really jump started SR heart, thinking JE is really going to divorce HG so they can be together. but once JE get to the point and tell SR that he's staying with his wife, I think we're going to see a different side of SR and it's certainly not a good one either.

Sorry to respond late waking up from my map

@suchadiva42,  I think she have the mentality and the capability to become a fatal attraction, I sure don't see her accepting no or rejection easy and walking away.. She subject to tell HK she will send her to the hell she belongs in with her daughter.. 

@valsava" Why you think I mentioned that we might see a different side of this young girl. A Glenn Close (Fatal Attraction) wannabe, because she sure as hell isn't backing down from HG.

• Like 6

@andy78 i don't think he will marry her...did you see his father and family?...they would stop it for sure...i'm sure he will come to his senses when he gets tired of her...what she can do beside jumping around him

They will have a happy end...after 50 ep...and after i forgive him ;)

Son-in-low is really something...takes a courage to say to your wife that f*ucking around is just extreme sport and that his heart and up head may be their prisoners but down head is independent :D...he will found out father-in-low secret an blakmail him i think

@valsava yes she is selfish and calculated...they try to make her cute but knowing what she's really like it's going on my nerve

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 6

@andy78 i don't think he will marry her...did you see his father and family?...they would stop it for sure...i'm sure he will come to his senses when he gets tired of her...what she can do beside jumping around him

Son-in-low is really something...takes a courage to say to your wife that f*ucking around is just extreme sport and that his heart and up head may be their prisoners but down head is independent :D...he will found out father-in-low secret an blakmail him i think

@valsava yes she is selfish and calculated...they try to make her cute but knowing what she's really like it's going on my nerve

@zagigirl If the character description is anything to be trusted, then JE will marry SR. Perhaps out of rebound from his anger over HK. I think the marriage took place before the accident, where the lovey dovey beach kiss would have been after their marriage has taken place. I think after the accident, and JE's thinking HK has died, that would be what drove him and SR apart, and changed him into a violent monster. But add to that, also the change in SR, when she becomes an imitation of what HK did and was after marriage.

LOL that TS really! North head and south head, and sports... huh? R1vvkZv.gif

But love the comedic segments. More please...with BS too. And actually Yong Ki could be good for comedy too...hehe. We need happy relief moments cos this drama will be more melo and depressive later. I think. I mean: 

• a cheater husband falling for a sweet young thing who tugs at him incessantly, and dumps wifey to marry her,
  • a once-crazy-for-you-wife going from accident to amnesia to becoming another cheater with the ex-hubby she used to hate, and who used to hate her too,
  • a cheater husband who remarried and becomes a cheater husband AGAIN...my gosh!
  • On top of all that, BS who perhaps is the most sincere and true of all the other lovers, may end up broken-hearted?

Can it - plot - get any more depressing than these developments? ThVaWTL.gif Yet because it's these main 4, because it's full of intrigue, and surprising twists (bet on it), I CAN'T WAIT!

About PHB, I think this role of SR will gain her a lot of mad and angry fans. Looking at netizens reaction in Knet and Cnet, it's really not a role that anyone can warm towards. I hope I'm wrong, cos her real life of late - with Seven and Jung EW - is already quite pitiful for a beautiful and seemingly nice girl like her. 

• Like 8

I forgot to add after watching today's episode, HG was one ruthless woman getting back at JE by getting water from the toilet, putting it in the pitcher including his toothbrush, acting like she was cleaning the toilet with it lol. and make it so bad he drank it as well as brushed his teeth and all I can say was oh lordy that's not good for his soul :D

• Like 8

@zagigirl If the character description is anything to be trusted, then JE will marry SR. Perhaps out of rebound from his anger over HK. I think the marriage took place before the accident, where the lovey dovey beach kiss would have been after their marriage has taken place. I think after the accident, and JE's thinking HK has died, that would be what drove him and SR apart, and changed him into a violent monster. But add to that, also the change in SR, when she becomes an imitation of what HK did and was after marriage.

LOL that TS really! North head and south head, and sports... huh? R1vvkZv.gif

But love the comedic segments. More please...with BS too. And actually Yong Ki could be good for comedy too...hehe. We need happy relief moments cos this drama will be more melo and depressive later. I think. I mean: 

• a cheater husband falling for a sweet young thing who tugs at him incessantly, and dumps wifey to marry her,
  • a once-crazy-for-you-wife going from accident to amnesia to becoming another cheater with the ex-hubby she used to hate, and who used to hate her too,
  • a cheater husband who remarried and becomes a cheater husband AGAIN...my gosh!
  • On top of all that, BS who perhaps is the most sincere and true of all the other lovers, may end up broken-hearted?

Can it - plot - get any more depressing than these developments? ThVaWTL.gif Yet because it's these main 4, because it's full of intrigue, I CAN'T WAIT!

About PHB, I think this role of SR will gain her a lot of mad and angry fans. Looking at netizens reaction in Knet and Cnet, it's really not a role that anyone can warm towards. I hope I'm wrong, cos her real life of late - with Seven and Jung EW - is already quite pitiful for a beautiful and seemingly nice girl like her. 

Well..if he marries her...it would be ok if he cheats her with ex-wife right? haha...HK will be their divorce lawyer...even better

You know when you list all that like that...i start to think will it be ok for my week heart...i was right....this will be another Twinkle twinkle for main female lead...well i won't have to buy eye elution drops...i'll just watch this and cry all the time;);)

As for PHB...i hate her here but she's good...both of girls rules...lead guy looks great but to be honest in these 3 eps didn't get to me

• Like 7

I forgot to add after watching today's episode, HG was one ruthless woman getting back at JE by getting water from the toilet, putting it in the pitcher including his toothbrush, acting like she was cleaning the toilet with it lol. and make it so bad he drank it as well as brushed his teeth and all I can say was oh lordy that's not good for his soul :D

@suchadiva42,  Maybe she was thinking if he can think like a toilet and kiss the toilet may as well drink from it to. But HK is to much with the toilet water

• Like 6

@suchadiva42,  Maybe she was thinking if he can think like a toilet and kiss the toilet may as well drink from it to. But HK is to much with the toilet water

That was too much but i can understand her...don't know how could she bare on that dinner...that was too much as well

Now that i think...i can't wait him to marry this cute new girl of his...and for HK to forget everything...whats bothering me is that BS knows SR

• Like 8

@valsava" I don't know what the hell HG was thinking, but my thought was when I seen her putting water in the pitcher as if JE stooped that low to kiss SR like she was filthy or something. But it was really disgusting to me yikes!!

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 6

@valsava" I don't know what the hell HG was thinking, but my thought was when I seen her putting water in the pitcher as if JE stooped that low to kiss SE like she was filthy or something. But it was really disgusting to me yikes!!

I wish Jin-eon had kissed Hae-gang after he brushed his teeth with that water...

• Like 6

@valsava" I don't know what the hell HG was thinking, but my thought was when I seen her putting water in the pitcher as if JE stooped that low to kiss SE like she was filthy or something. But it was really disgusting to me yikes!!

I wish Jin-eon had kissed Hae-gang after he brushed his teeth with that water...

@ayselluna" Now that would've been a sight to see as we probably seeing HG running to the bathroom sink gargling her mouth out lol.

• Like 7

Although Ji Jin-hee looks younger than his age, but the same goes for Na Young-hee, because of which  I can't really take her as Jin-eon's mother. 

Despite their age difference, I think she could still play Ji Jin-hee's love interest.

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 10

The subtitles come out so late that it gets frustrating to keep waiting for the eps..still I've watched the first two episodes and it's intriguing.I'm guessing it's okay to call it a melodrama and wish they don't add any comedic style later on...The main lady is a mystery and she's the strongest one of all the characters have to say.I think the husband is being too strict on her..it's easy to surmise she's still on reverse mechanism and having a hard time to deal with her sad past with the baby gone..but he took the easy way out and just went on to have a new relationship..can't just sympathize with him.

• Like 6

@kwave06,   @Carmarie     @myonenonly,     @nearsea            Welcome to the thread   :)

It was so wonderful to watch the two subbed episodes, finally..!  (Actually - I also watched half of ep. 3 - since it is already 70% subbed. I watched until there were not more subs.)

Now I am going through your enlightening comments and POV's

@Misstwilightfan1416 - thank you for First Impressions on Ninja Reflections, and for video clips.

First of, I have to say that I am so impressed by KHJ's performance as both sisters. I am in awe of her performance!

@nevill, @suchadiva42, @valsava    - interesting discussion on the nature of lawyers - their emotions and their ethics, and HK being so cold on the job - re the dead girl.  I think lawyers have a choice where the want to work, and hence whom they will defend. I think there are lots of ethical jobs for lawyers. (One of my first Kdrama was "Love Story in Harvard" in which Kim Rae-won sued a multi-national Corp. for the damage they did to the environment that caused many deaths and mutilations).  Granted corp. lawyers are probably some of the most highly paid. It feels to me that HK's persona as a lawyer - that detached, seemingly unfeeling person - is the one that her husband, JE - sees her as these days. When he told her he could not stand her smell (or something to that effect) - I thought he meant not just literal smell, but figuratively speaking - what she is about in his mind, these days. @valsava,   I liked that quote: "In the words of a few lawyers the laws are designed to protect them the Criminals and not the Victims."

I also think that it is the reality with "Big Pharma"  that often we do not see sufficient warnings on labels - AND - FDA often approves horrible and dangerous drugs as well as "food" for consumption.

@LHRCN    I wonder if the fact that we saw SR taking those medications, will mean that in the future we will see her in court against HK. I also want to know the back story of HK and JE, and what happened to their child.

@andy78      Thank you much for recapping

@12blbl      The way I see it, SR did not only helped give the last push for JE's marriage to end (and granted, she became more motivated to do that, after she had seen the divorce papers in his desk. But that is no excuse. As he told her, "she came knocking on the wrong house, he is a married man;" but she also destroyed her own career bright future. Remember - she was accepted into one of ivy league colleges (I think - Stanford?) - so she gave that up for really - just an infatuation.    

I also wonder about JE - what was in his mind. What happened between the time he told SR to not bother with him, and the time he gave in to her advances at the elevator?

@suchadiva42,    I was so shocked at HK, with the tooth brush and the toiler water! OMG - talk about ruthless. How does she even think of things like that!    Smiley

@ayselluna       oh... it would have been perfect if he tried to kiss HK after he brushed his teeth...!  Loving it.

Well..if he marries her...it would be ok if he cheats her with ex-wife right? haha...HK will be their divorce lawyer...even better

You know when you list all that like that...i start to think will it be ok for my week heart...i was right....this will be another Twinkle twinkle for main female lead...well i won't have to buy eye elution drops...i'll just watch this and cry all the time;)

As for PHB...i hate her here but she's good...both of girls rules...lead guy looks great but to be honest in these 3 eps didn't get to me

@zagigirl     That would be the Law of Karma at work...!       karma.gif

It occurs to me, after further reflection on ep. 2 - that it may not have been an accident but attempted murder - only they got the wrong "victim" - they were attempting to kill Yong-Gi.

We saw that Yong-Gi looked under her car and saw a tracking device there.  She also saw this man whom she recognized and was scared of him. She then took HK's car, and HK took her car. But those people who were after YG did not know the drivers were switched in the cars. We saw him looking at where the car is. Then HK ran out of gas and pulled over to the side of the road, where she sort of dozed off.

That big track entered that section of the road, and immediately they shut off the road so no other cars can follow. That truck hits YG's car which was parked on the road shoulder, and continues on it's way. A normal passing truck would most likely not have hit a car parked on the shoulder, and certainly would not have continued to drive.

So now - once HK recovers - we are going to end up with two "YG" - while the murderers thought they disposed of their "problem."

Img0404_20150825184848_6.jpg

Img0404_20150825184848_7.jpg

Img0404_20150825183046_4.jpg

Img0404_20150825183046_1.jpg

• Like 7