[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

MAN! IDK how the writer keeps up with the cliffhanger ending. I'm dying to know what will happen next but gotta wait a whole week?!?!?! The pain :tears:

Hopefully, JE will begin to believe YK2 is his wife again. Literally the dead corpse you're looking for just walked in! TELL HER MORE BIZARRE THINGS YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR WIFE. Maybe she will show you the butt mole :D

As for BS. Can't believe he didn't tell anyone. He must be still in shock or something. I do pity him because AT LEAST HE FELT GUILTY. Maybe he will spill the beans in the next episode :)

• Like 12

Hopefully, JE will begin to believe YK2 is his wife again. Literally the dead corpse you're looking for just walked in! TELL HER MORE BIZARRE THINGS YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR WIFE. Maybe she will show you the butt mole :D

For a while when he was looking at her sleep i thought he will move her hair to look for that one on her neck ;)

@dnkt...understand you just perfectly...last sunday happend to me...crazziest thing was that i did lot of unnecessary things that last hour..and then came to end...what o fool hehe

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 10

ill get off for now and do some more back reads about your thoughts... I'm just waiting for the subs to come out to look at things and give my two cents.... 

to everyone who has been here today... thanks for the recaps and ideas... have a nice weekend (or the remaining of it)

• Like 11

Wow another fast full action and reveals episode -- this drama sure moves fast -- It is hard to keep up with since I must wait for English subs -- but thanks to all for recapping EP 20 as it occurred -- it helps.

I am now regretting not having learned and retained more of the Korean language. Not a major draw back when watching completed drama --but now watching an on air drama and joining this forum    I am having a hindsight moment.

I did two tours of duty in Korea in early 70's, loved the country and the people were very friendly everywhere I went.  I leaned enough to get by when visiting town and taking long walks in the country side sight seeing.  But now all I can recall is "one beer please".  I guess when you use phrases so often, it does stay with you.

Any way I am off topic -- Viki subbers keep up you great work.

• Like 13

Preview...SR is with YK and her girl...she knows......vay be...what a torture it will be to wait a week to continue...

Great...great ep again :)

@zagigirl, are you by chance from Turkey? :)

No chingu...but i love turkish dramas as well ...last night there was new ep of their drama i'm watching as well so i'm a bit there still...in language i mean ;)...which i do understand a bit better then korean 

P.S. Aigoo ep 19 is on 61%...i was hoping it'll be done by now...that waiting is killing me...when will eps be fully subbed???...i hate to wait :crazy:...please subbers hurry cheabal

• Like 10

Why didn't they leave hair style YK has on that pics doc has of her...shorter one...it looked better to me...

EDIT: i just watched start od 19 ep...why BS was talking so cruel to JE...who's he to judge him?...JE is not guilty HK does not love him...sorry i just don't like when people add salt to open wound...i'll go for now and all this pain here :(

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 12

Guest my2centsworth

Just watch esp 20 without subs. Got me so excited yet hard to read faces as well as in last esp. The scene with BS and JE (both now know that HK is alive) the way they were talking didn't seem as angry as their past conversations, so wondering is they will start working together to solve KS's accident. BS knows things that can be helpful to JE and vice versa. JE knows that his brother-in-law is involved with the accident where HK was suppose to have died and BS found her on that same road. Can't wait for the subs. 

Another thing, some of you commented about JE starting to treat SR nicer. If so, it's all an act!

Time changes throw me off...only saw the last 5 minutes :(

His expression when found the urn is empty.

Darn It! Me too.... totally forgot all about the time change.... also just saw JE uncover the urn. In ep 19, when TS had that convo with MH, he did mention to MH there are two things they have to worry about:

1. the empty urn and how to get fake ash to put in it, before JE decides to investigate.

2. DGYK is alive, with a daughter, and she knows everything about Pudoxin and Ssanghwaseon, and has in her possession a recorded video of Kim's confession of harmful side-effects. And, the suggestion from TS is YK has to be disposed off(killed! OMO, danger looms!). Right after, we saw TS giving orders to ex-PD-now-TS-minion, to get rid of YK from the face of this earth. (But I too think that this PDnim is an undercover, waiting for more evidence to nail TS and MPC)

Anyway, had no idea that the plot will move this fast today and JE will react and look into urn already!....today's ep ending is Wow! Another BOMB! Another cliffhanger ending.... this writernim is awesome! LOVE her!

Good morning LOVERS! Thanks @andy78 @zagigirl @maplekist @trust71 @chubbychub1966 (sorry if I've missed any) for your recaps and screencaps and everyone for wonderful insights. I'll backtrack and read up after watching raw at least. Imma wait for upload of a raw to watch. And I hope BS has done the right thing today or at least something right, like help HK regain her lost/suppressed memories *fingers crossed* Can't wait to watch subbed ep too :) HK and YK FIGHTING! Don't any one of you die! (though it seems YK may already be suffering from side-effects of Pudoxin or something else...)

M/w, here's something interesting...

Suvl4EH.jpg

Looking at YK's new passport under her new ID Zhang Ming, we see where she has been living with Woo Joo now Zhang Yi, for the past 4 years - Yanji city, in Yanbian Prefecture, within Jilin Province, on the NE of China. That means from Shanghai, YK has travelled up north to Jilin, which is about 6 hours by flight and 16 hours by train. Not too far, really. And why did YK travel up north?

1o17D22.jpg

This city is also ...surprise surprise ...

Yanji is often described as more of a Korean, rather than Chinese, community. Two all-Korean television channels are produced locally, and others can be freely received from both North and South Korea. Korean cuisine is highly popular and available everywhere. An annual Korean folk festival takes place each September in Yanji, featuring traditional Korean music, dance, painting, and sports.

Btw, Jilin is also short in Manchu for 'a city along the river'.

Isn't that a meticulous detail from writernim Bae? Awesome! For a geographical understanding, here's the mapped location of YanJi:

946vA2H.jpg

CR: And for more ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanji

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yanbian_Korean_Autonomous_Prefecture

http://thediplomat.com/2015/08/chinas-koreans-part-i-a-brief-history

PS: Btw,  @deandraluv @gerrytan8063, I think both of you posted yesterday re YK's 'accent' may be 'satoori'  ...that's probably more accurate than my initial thought that it may be Shanghainese dialect influence, since we now know YK actually lived within a korean environment in the past 4 years.

• Like 15

Rough Translation: (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still learning!)

JE voiceover: How can two people, no, why are there two same people? One person is (can't understand this part), another person doesn't have any memory. (can't understand the next sentence).

GN came in,

GN: This is, what is all this? Is everything alright?

JE: Hae Gang, by chance, does Hae Gang have a twin, MIL? (lit. translation, is Hae Gang a twin?)

GN: What?

JE: To Hae Gang, does she have a twin sister somewhere?

GN: That, that is, what kind of thing are you saying? If I don't even know about it, how can she have a sister? Such a nonsense thing, why do you suddenly bring it up?

JE: I met the other person.

GN: What? Could it be? No! It's not, JE-ah! It's definitely not.

JE: I see.

GN LIED!!

Edited by chikachan
  • Like 15

Rough Translation: (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still learning!)

JE voiceover: How can two people, no, why are there two same people? One person is (can't understand this part), another person doesn't have any memory. (can't understand the next sentence).

GN came in,

GN: This is, what is all this? Is everything alright?

JE: Hae Gang, by chance, does Hae Gang have a twin, MIL? (lit. translation, is Hae Gang a twin?)

GN: What?

JE: To Hae Gang, does she have a twin sister somewhere?

GN: That, that is, what kind of thing are you saying? If I don't even know about it, how can she have a sister? Such a nonsense thing, why do you suddenly bring it up?

JE: I met the other person.

GN: What? Could it be? No! It's not, JE-ah! It's definitely not.

JE: I see.

GN LIED!!

Thank you for the translation! :)

I wonder why Gyu-nam lied to Jin-eon...

Whatever mistake he made in the past, she still lets him call her 'eomeoni' (mother), which shows she has warmed up to him.

She may have done it to protect Yong-gi, but again, it's not like Jin-eon is a tattler, or someone who can't be relied on. And even less do I imagine him doing any harm to Yong-gi.

Looking forward to the subs...

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 12