[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

2 hours ago, deandraluv said:

IKR!!! You noticed that too!!!  His mouth seemed ready to be kissed and he closed his eyes he was supposed to open them for the 1st kiss. 

I guess they had a few NGs before they got the ones we saw in ep 34.:phew:

Lol yeah, and i think he moved his head towards her a little bit too,lol

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

How viewers feel about the affair may depend on their own personal experience with cheating spouses.  I think many, who have not had any experience, want to believe that a couple can pull through an affair and find love again.

@jechoi1 I can't even begin to tell you how incorrect you are with this statement. I believe a couple can pull through despite indiscretion from either party, not because it's some form of wild imagination or k-land fantasy. My belief stems from what I've seen happened to my parents, and to people in my circle, and to many couples in the social service arena. But with JE, it's with what writernim has developed his character to be.

Granted there are cheaters who are beyond remorse, who are beyond redemption, and who don't deserve 2nd chances. But not all are so. There are exceptions. And love is a very personal experience and feeling. Sometimes beyond rational comprehension.

In IHAL, JE has made huge mistakes. No doubt about that. He has also paid a huge price for it as well, and has learned his lessons, now trying his darnedest to do better. There are also issues with his family, with HK, with SR, aso...there are so many factors in play and you've been watching, so you know the rest. 

The one main important factor, IMO, is this - if HK still loves JE, which clearly she does, and he's steadfast in his love for her as well, who's to say she shouldn't grasp on to happiness? starting with grasping on to the love who can give her the happiness and comfort she needs and craves?

Reconciliation can happen for them, who mutually love each other, tries to protect each other, and who are already doing a better job at communicating with each other. In any case, however the plot will develop, it's all in writernim's hand. 

In a perfect world, with perfect beings, no one would welcome a cheater into their lives. No one! However, a perfect world is not where we live in (not even in k-land), and perfect beings are not what we humans are(esp not in k-land). 

• Like 21

52 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

I think your point about expectations is right on point.  How viewers feel about the affair may depend on their own personal experience with cheating spouses.  I think many, who have not had any experience, want to believe that a couple can pull through an affair and find love again.  It's almost like a source of comfort for women who fear that their husbands will cheat.  "See?  JE was terrible about his affair, but look at how much he regrets it now."  There seems to be so many drama and romance novel plots about the cheating husband who then realizes what a jerk he was and learns to grovel at this wife's feet.  And when you have no personal experience with it, it's possible to watch or read something like this in a safe vacuum and think that the couple should get back together.  But you're absolutely right that affairs have real and lasting consequences.

But interesting , in reality there are women who get back together to their cheating spouses, although i don't know they get back together because they find love again or the husband change for the better or any other reasons

• Like 15

4 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Reveal hidden contents

36集文字预告翻译:
"加拉帕戈斯,好,去那里生活就行了”

海疆在自己家门后看到了喝得烂醉的真言,两人用深情的眼神互相对视着。
海疆扶着真言进屋,真言看到了海疆桌子上摆放着的全家福照片,再次确认了海疆的真心。
另一方面,海疆从咏琪那里听到了爸爸是自己失足死亡

Ep 36 Preview Text Translation: (Xref IHAL Baidu/为了明天的纪念)

'Galapagos Islands. Good. Let's go there to live."

HK sees a very drunk JE waiting outside her apt. Both HK and JE look at each other with deep emotions.

HK helps JE get inside her apt.

JE sees their 'family of three' happy photo on HK's desk. JE once again confirms HK's true, sincere heart.

On the other hand, HK hears from YK their dad slipped and fell to his death.

EDIT: Read a different take - 'cut the rope' and 'fell to his death'. FYI.

-----------

Ohhhhh....can't wait for ep 36 :grin:

...but will she say it at last???

I want her to say it...and want them to go to Galapagos or anywhere else...for weekend at least...before final storm arives 

Agree chingu...me to can't ceka.gif :)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

...but will she say it at last???

I want her to say it...and want them to go to Galapagos or anywhere else...for weekend at least...before final storm arives 

Agree chingu...me to can't ceka.gif :)

yes the same photo he cut HG from...omg i remembered again what a jerk JE was the first 9 ep!!!That's why is so hard for me to like him...and yes i feel this is the calm before the storm...I so love YK...HG looked so touched hearing her words...they need each other so much

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, andy78 said:

yes the same photo he cut HG from...omg i remembered again what a jerk JE was the first 9 ep!!!That's why is so hard for me to like him...and yes i feel this is the calm before the storm...I so love YK...HG looked so touched hearing her words...they need each other so much

Agree...hope we'll see them together....not just over the phone...hope they won't rush YK,doc and WJ departure to America :(

As for JE...being jerk then....HK before cheating and for a few eps now is weird as well...don't you think they do deserve each other  ;)

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Agree...hope we'll see them together....not just over the phone...hope they won't rush YK,doc and WJ departure to America :(

As for JE...being jerk then....HK before cheating and for a few eps now is weird as well...don't you think they do deserve each other  ;)

you know i love HG more!I always did!!!And i always thought HG deserves better!!!But if she will choose JE is ok...if will not is still ok for me...

• Like 12

Spoiler

Text Preview of Ep.36.
. "Galapagos. That's it. We can go and live there." .
JinEon, passing by HaeKang's house, runs into HaeKang drunken. They look at each other with the heartrending eyes. JinEon helps HaeKang, in a state of collapse, to get into her house. JinEon becomes to see the family picture on her desk and confirms her true feeling. Meanwhile, HaeKang hears from YongKi that their father cut the rope to death .

https://www.instagram.com/jijinhee_holic/

so HaeKang hears from YongKi that their father cut the rope to death ...omg the moment of truth...is just a matter of time until they'll realize

• Like 12

Guest my2centsworth
10 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Preview

갈라파고스, 그래 거기 가 살면 되겠다.”

해강의 집 앞을 지나던 진언은 술에 취한 해강과 마주치고, 서로를 애틋한 눈으로 바라본다. 위태로운 해강을 부축해 데려다준 진언은 책상에 놓여 있는 가족사진을 발견하고 다시 한번 해강의 진심을 확인하게 된다. 한편 해강은 용기에게서 아빠가 스스로 자일을 잘라 죽게 되었다는 사실을 듣게 되는데

Google-translate let me understand one thing - HK and YK father killed himself. Hm...

WHY !

Friday --- Jan. 8, 2016 --- Afternoon.

Hello, Everyone!

Here we are again! --- less than 24 hours until the next 2 episodes are live on-air!  I keep wishing I could save posts in a "book" form --- something tangible to hold onto!  Looking back page by page is just impossible!  By this time we have so deeply and widely explored issues, actors, and any related events, video clips, articles, etc.!   And I find myself thinking of the title of the newest OST--- "Ephemeral Lips"  (before we called it "Hollow Lips").  The key word in the title,  EPHEMERAL, really explains to me why trying to make the forum into something "Tangible" is not only impossible task, but one that doesn't understand that the transitory nature of the forum is at the very essence of its beauty!  The experience itself is what mattered.  And that cannot be made tangible and saved --- only fondly remembered.    

I want to thank @jechoi1 for so much excellent information about the lawt=yer's role as advocate of the client.  It reminds me very much of the role of the registered nurse as the patient's advocate.  A role with very serious duties that require the nurse to adhere to the highest standards and to always serve the client's best interest.  

Spoiler

Please enjoy this article's very interesting, almost funny, examples of how "zealous advocacy" can be twisted as interpreted by 5 different "types" of people/lawyers!:

1)   http://bitterempire.com/zealous-advocacy/ 

A serious look at the meaning of a "zealous advocate" as defined by a respected Jesuit University

1) http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/ethicalperspectives/legalethics.htmlhttp://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/ethicalperspectives/legalethics.html

One State's revision of the Bar Code  to prevent ill effects of "overzealous advocacy":

1)   http://www.legalaffairs.org/issues/May-June-2004/editorial_mayjun04.msp   "Overzealous" lawyers?

@LHRCN_ ---- Thank you for the videos about actress KHJ.  Much enjoyed them!  She is so pretty! But when she looks at a person and speaks with them, she becomes so very beautiful! I watched several videos over and over to be sure of what I was seeing! In the one where she was sewing the pillow case, for example.  The guys teased her with an old video in whichshe "shimmied up a youthful storm" --- everyone laughed.  I thought they would try to make her perform that routine for them!  

The handsome actor with the mustache was so intently observing her as she sewed and talked.  So many guys must notice her, IMHO, but I wondered why she has not accepted any of them as a suitor?  I think she has a very high standard  for a future husband.  I certainly admire her & wish her well !  Such a wide range of roles, too! Simply amazing --- one of the great actresses of today.   :blush:

EDIT: --- I posted this before I read that anothe episode may be postponed!  Unbelievable!  I'm really afraid th e SBS TV Executives will force Writer Bae to make changes & to shorten the drama. ---If they do --- what we see will NEVER be "the real IHAL" ---- Just not  possible.  It will be the "Made for  SBS Profits" version 

Edited by mdj101
add comment
  • Like 15

8 minutes ago, andy78 said:

you know i love HG more!I always did!!!And i always thought HG deserves better!!!But if she will choose JE is ok...if will not is still ok for me...

I know chingu :)...the q is does the better one deserves HK...she's not sinless either

I love them both...coz neither of them is like virgin Mary...as individuals...HK has stonger professional side  and JE human one ...she sees gray and for JE everything is black-white...i think they complement each other

Well...won't be surprised if they don't end up together...but for me that will be coz writer is afraid to go against people who hates cheaters no matter what reasons were for cheating...for 25 eps now we r witnessing how much they love each other...nothing could break that bond between them, nor death, nor cheating, nor amnesia, nor HK's being cold...HK shouldn't of marry him at first place...we know he loved her more, he followed her around, but he couldn't made her marry him if she didn't want to...so he was her choice...yes, along the way both of them got something they didn't want from the other but love is still there...i want them together....but if not,  just want writer at the end to make a clear reason for a break up and not to cover it up with JE's father or someone else's sins 

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, andy78 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Text Preview of Ep.36.
. "Galapagos. That's it. We can go and live there." .
JinEon, passing by HaeKang's house, runs into HaeKang drunken. They look at each other with the heartrending eyes. JinEon helps HaeKang, in a state of collapse, to get into her house. JinEon becomes to see the family picture on her desk and confirms her true feeling. Meanwhile, HaeKang hears from YongKi that their father cut the rope to death .

https://www.instagram.com/jijinhee_holic/

so HaeKang hears from YongKi that their father cut the rope to death ...omg the moment of truth...is just a matter of time until they'll realize

So he decided to cut the rope to save at least one of them??????

:blush: that clip no 5 of making kissing scene?...aigoooooooo...hot hot hot 

:blush: that clip no 4..what's with JJH fixing her hair?...that wasn't in ep right?...and the look...so damn good  

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 12

6 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Eitherwise both would die...he saved his friend it seems to me...

it seems so...bu i think that could also be MH who cut that rope to save himself or maybe on purpose  to steal the patent...

• Like 10

Guest my2centsworth

Will there  be no end to those who wish harm on HK?  Pushed over a cliff, stabbed  and now rocks thrown at her as well as someone sabotaging her car.  There are lot so people who are on a list who could do this and some of them already have. Has anyone thought of the husband/boyfriend of the girl who jumped from the courthouse building?  If not mistaken these later occurrences  began after HK became a lawyer again.

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

it seems so...bu i think that could also be MH who cut that rope to save himself or maybe on purpose  to steal the patent...

Could be...but i don't think so...i don't think JE's father is a murderer of his friend...nor he did it coz of a patent...think that came later...even that might have some catch why he did it...yet to discover

I see JE's father just as HK...oriented to success in business...but not evil...like BIL is

• Like 12

1 minute ago, zagigirl said:

Could be...but i don't think so...i don't think JE's father is a murderer of his friend...nor he did it coz of a patent...think that came later...even that might have some catch why he did it...yet to discover

I see JE's father just as HK...oriented to success in business...but not evil...like BIL is

i hope you're right but i have a bad feeling...

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Will there  be no end to those who wish harm on HK?  Pushed over a cliff, stabbed  and now rocks thrown at her as well as someone sabotaging her car.  There are lot so people who are on a list who could do this and some of them already have. Has anyone thought of the husband/boyfriend of the girl who jumped from the courthouse building?  If not mistaken these later occurrences  began after HK became a lawyer again.

Wonder myself...

Could of been that girls someone...or killer's son...it was said he could achieve much if he continued to go to school...which he couldn't after what happend to their family

BTW...that scene with HK car...was a bit to much...broken tire in a garage couldn't make her loose control like that...if tire breaks while you r driving its different...but like this she would just hear strange sound ;)

• Like 14

@LHRCN_   @jadecloud   thanks for sharing those photo of our main lead of this drama....i really can wait for tonight ep. it seem like a lot of secret will revealed....:glasses:

and can wait  for the chatting of the twin...:)

YK now is saying to DHK that she is her TWIN ..is some feeling loosen up?:heart:

and lastly @jadecloud   thanks for translating the text and video prev.

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

IKR!

This reminds me of this tweet I saw :P

• Like 17