[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Darn it!  I am as slow as BS when it comes to putting things together!  And I do mean in RL (Real Life).  I have a tendency to compartmentalize things sometimes. And by keeping things in separate "boxes"/compartments, totally fail to see the "Big Picture".  A way to avoid dealing with stuff I am avoiding.

For Example:--- We say BS knows he loves HK/YK2 & she really IS HK.    BUT I, for one, am failing to pick up immediately on the fact that this means BS is in love with JE's wife!    :o     WHOOPS!..... When did he do that?  A much bigger problem for BS, beyond his former worry about how to convince JE to back off, to see that HK/YK2 is NOT his ex-wife.  BS's life is getting complicated.  And he is a simple man.  He needs a little time to sort it out.   

Like the "ink-blot" test where you see the old witch or you see the pretty young woman wearing a hat.......  :blink: ..... or the one where you see a goblet or two faces looking at each other.  The black & white images on the paper do not change, but your perception of them changes.       

• Like 14

I just wondering WHOSE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE TWIN now that she's coming back to korea it's KANG SEOLRI again! 

Well, the doctor might probably see the twin sisters first, for sure at the hospital, for YK directly went to the hospital with her daughter to see the doctor, while HK at the same time visited the hospital to see his client's condition (forgot his name, who suffered car accident/intentional by HK BIL). Or YK accidentally met HK at the hospital and was amazed and surprised for HK looked like her.

My first thought that who would see the twin sister first was right. I would be happy if YK would end up with the doctor which I had mentioned it before. The silent or rather a little introvert doctor is a great match for the talkative/jolly YK and besides, he would be a great help to YK's daughter.

• Like 9

Everyone is shipping YK1 with DOC

But for some reason I find YK1  not cute at all...
In my opinion, the character is portrayed as unrefined,  and almost 'uncouth' : her manners, her hair style, glasses, the way she interacted with her colleagues (4 years ago)....no grace
Unlike YK2 who's tough but not only smart but also refined/elegant, poised....
I would have shipped YK1 with BS had he not been in love with YK2  
Their characters fit so well  :)
  • Like 10

Come on @lclarakl don't run away chingu...i love your comments even if we do not agree...almost all of you think i'm insane for defending JE from the start...should  i left a long time ago?...why?...this topic is here to see different opinions

Anyway...if not here lets meet elsewhere...i'll be glad 

I agree stay express your point of view.   The great thing  about the writter is that the main  charcters are not one demsional.  They all have sides to them.  JE loved his wife, in his mind tried to help her open up and failed and wanted out of his marriage and cheated on her.  Yes he a cheater yes he was mean to her, yes he tried to help her,  yes he had an afair was he just one thing I think not but that my views.  You can have differnt views.   I view BS as good guy but selfish and a little delusional.  Is he evil not is he out to harm YK nope but he not really going to help her in anyway that moves her away from him. My view was that after the seafod incident he knew that there was very strong possibility that YK was not the person he thought she was and he also leanred that he did not really know her all that well. That why the rush to claim her and get SR married.  You view of events might be different.  I did a short stint at law enforcement and 10 people seeing an accident happen all view it differntly that reality this fiction.

SO let debate andlook at each aspect and agree or agree to disagree.  As long as no one makes attacks on forum members I think it great to call chracters names.   Defend or attack.  We do it watching tv and I veiw this as group chat were we can express views. 

We learn and enjoy together.

Let me join @zagigirl @DelroyB .... @lclarakl  Come Back chingu. Love your insights. Don't leave! Barely half way in this journey together. Let's keep on. Spazz. Disagree. Agree. Curse. LOL. Hugs. Throw PC. Cryfest. Dance. Whatever else... the main thing isn't any character role, good or bad. It is us all watching, dissecting, analyzing, cursing (LOL)....TOGETHER. 

Any views that you don't agree with, just skip. What matters is, there's civility and respect here among LOVERS. So chingu, come back, will ya? *hugs*

• Like 14

@mdj101

I am not sure BS knows who he loves.  YK2 was his creation and the person he kinda knew. He never thought that YK2 would look at another man besides him.  Therefore, I do not think he ever viewed her as woman, who can have desires on her own.  He does not know her food allergies  or the actual spots that are visible.  EDIT: Has ever really observed her closely or is he still stock on the image of her in middle school. He is close but has never real been in an intimate relationship with her.

When it was YK he said he did not care about her past and but it not the YK he knew it was HK.  BS must come to grips with the fact  he lead a complete stranger astray for 4 years.  That JE recognized his wife immediately while BS failed to identify  that that person was not YK.  That in truth he really does not have the deep bond he thought he had.

Now is the crux of the matter what will he do?    Knowing his mistake he has to tell HK.  Either slowly or in one shot but he has to.  He can not hold back the truth.  He was "in LOVE" with YK before ever really knowing HK and he needs to factor in did he grow to love YK2 or was he just acting on his own notion. 

Just watch the seen where YK2 and BS.  He has not spoken to her for 4 days and she had to make all the effort. IMHO,  No way would he have been better able to cope than JE. 

Edited by DelroyB
  • Like 13

This is just my observation;

WHY DID BS/HK MOTHER DIDN'T RECOGNIZE IT'S OTHER?

There's this one scene before that HK is drunk; Baek Father bring her in their house. Isn't it amazing that during she's sleeping there nobody or BS didn't notice her.Now when he visit HK mother; HOW COME THEY DON'T RECOGNIZE IT'S OTHER? I think it's absurd!!!!!!!!!

BS did recognize GN as HK's mom. That's why he was puzzled about her being YK's mom too. That's when GN told BS that both are her daughters. Both are twins and that HK is the older twin while YK is the younger one. That info caused BS to be in shock.  GN also did recognize BS as her good friend BJS' lawyer son. She mentioned that when BS forgot his briefcase and she brought it to him as he was leaving her house. 

What I don't get is why BS didn't already tell GN that HK is actually living with the Baeks, and she is alive and well. I don't see it as him being in shock, unlike some of you here. From the earlier telephone convo he had with GN, he already was told about GN having found YK who is well but they have yet to meet. That already rang a bell in BS' head that YK2 is HK. So, I believe BS was in denial of the truth he just heard from GN in the house. And the truth that he also confirmed and knew - that YK2 isn't YK. But is HK. 

• Like 12

Now preview thoughts...

Looks good but i think JE other reason for wanting to help supposedly YK2 regain her motorise is the fact that he heard the conversation between SNAKE SR and BIL …this meaning if she was the one meant to be killed she should still be in danger and also she should have known something that led his BIL to want to Kill her thus he is probably offer to help her regain her memories in order to find out what exactly happened and why…. obviously he is still drawn to her by their love but since he thinks his wife is dead he will most likely deny that for the time being… hope BS mentions to YK at least that she is a twin but i do not think he will…i can't guess his actions but not sure he will choose the truth just yet...

This will be when YK2 regains or finds the truth then he will apologise for not having told her bla bla… and also as some chingus have mentioned i also do not think she will change with the kids because not only she will have the memories back but she will still be the current self she was before she got married so i think she will stay in touch … perhaps the kids are the ones that will be mad at her if she does leave after regaining her memories...

One think i sometimes hate in Korean dramas is the link between the characters that always lead to a HAPPY or FORGIVING END even if murder is involved…. i would not fall for that!!  lol!!

My thoughts exactly!!!! I hate fairytale endings. This has been the first drama I have watched in a long time that hasn't already been completed. I watch a drama, The Woman Who Married 3 Times". Great story line. Great cast. But the ending should have gotten an award for being "The Most Stupid Ending Ever". It was a waste of good talent. Now I fast forward to see the ending and then decide whether or not to finish watching it. Now I'm hooked on this one, plus a few others. So worried about the endings. Someone tell the writers that life doesn't always have an happy ending, but it can leave a door open.

LOL...don't remind me chinguyahhhh....I still can't get over that ridic ending. It was like about 36 out of 40 eps that were awesome. Then towards the end, we all got sppoked. Aishhhhh  Felt so sorry for the wonderful main cast. Still did enjoy those 36 eps of awesome plot development and superb acting. 

Writernim BAE, please DON'T be like that. *pray*  

• Like 6

I just wondering WHOSE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE TWIN now that she's coming back to korea it's KANG SEOLRI again! 

Well, the doctor might probably see the twin sisters first, for sure at the hospital, for YK directly went to the hospital with her daughter to see the doctor, while HK at the same time visited the hospital to see his client's condition (forgot his name, who suffered car accident/intentional by HK BIL). Or YK accidentally met HK at the hospital and was amazed and surprised for HK looked like her.

My first thought that who would see the twin sister first was right. I would be happy if YK would end up with the doctor which I had mentioned it before. The silent or rather a little introvert doctor is a great match for the talkative/jolly YK and besides, he would be a great help to YK's daughter.

LOL. Here you go...u7jUg0t.png 

I'm so envious of KHJ the actress right now, In this drama alone, she gets the love of all 3 hotties - GS, JE and BS... WOW! 

• Like 10

Darn it!  I am as slow as BS when it comes to putting things together!  And I do mean in RL (Real Life).  I have a tendency to compartmentalize things sometimes. And by keeping things in separate "boxes"/compartments, totally fail to see the "Big Picture".  A way to avoid dealing with stuff I am avoiding.

For Example:--- We say BS knows he loves HK/YK2 & she really IS HK.    BUT I, for one, am failing to pick up immediately on the fact that this means BS is in love with JE's wife!    :o     WHOOPS!..... When did he do that?  A much bigger problem for BS, beyond his former worry about how to convince JE to back off, to see that HK/YK2 is NOT his ex-wife.  BS's life is getting complicated.  And he is a simple man.  He needs a little time to sort it out.   

Like the "ink-blot" test where you see the old witch or you see the pretty young woman wearing a hat.......  :blink: ..... or the one where you see a goblet or two faces looking at each other.  The black & white images on the paper do not change, but your perception of them changes.       

Your input is so dramatized;.......   but i like it.......keep it.....it's fun to read........

• Like 8

Well I'm finally catching up with you guy's been following the thread but not the episodes until today and started from ep 5 were I left off and up to 14.. I tell you that SR got a lot to worry about did she really think JE would just fall head over heels for her she will never be able to fit in HK shoes and it's only a matter of time before others start to piece together who she is I look for her to team up with that scheming BIL because they both need her dead..  

• Like 8

Come on @lclarakl don't run away chingu...i love your comments even if we do not agree...almost all of you think i'm insane for defending JE from the start...should  i left a long time ago?...why?...this topic is here to see different opinions

I agree stay express your point of view.   The great thing  about the writter is that the main  charcters are not one demsional.  They all have sides to them.  JE loved his wife, in his mind tried to help her open up and failed and wanted out of his marriage and cheated on her.  Yes he a cheater yes he was mean to her, yes he tried to help her,  yes he had an afair was he just one thing I think not but that my views.  You can have differnt views.   I view BS as good guy but selfish and a little delusional.  Is he evil not is he out to harm YK nope but he not really going to help her in anyway that moves her away from him. My view was that after the seafod incident he knew that there was very strong possibility that YK was not the person he thought she was and he also leanred that he did not really know her all that well. That why the rush to claim her and get SR married.  You view of events might be different.  I did a short stint at law enforcement and 10 people seeing an accident happen all view it differntly that reality this fiction.

SO let debate andlook at each aspect and agree or agree to disagree.  As long as no one makes attacks on forum members I think it great to call chracters names.   Defend or attack.  We do it watching tv and I veiw this as group chat were we can express views. 

Let me join @zagigirl @DelroyB .... @lclarakl  Come Back chingu. Love your insights. Don't leave! Barely half way in this journey together. Let's keep on. Spazz. Disagree. Agree. Curse. LOL. Hugs. Throw PC. Cryfest. Dance. Whatever else... the main thing isn't any character role, good or bad. It is us all watching, dissecting, analyzing, cursing (LOL)....TOGETHER. 

Any views that you don't agree with, just skip. What matters is, there's civility and respect here among LOVERS. So chingu, come back, will ya? *hugs*

I understand though where lclarakl is coming from.Sometimes the name calling gets a bit too much serious..telling someone vicious or malicious is putting your judgement in the front ..and the conversation does not stay logical anymore.It sometimes gets tiresome when your words are not taken with care =]. 

• Like 11

LOL. Here you go...u7jUg0t.png 

I'm so envious of KHJ the actress right now, In this drama alone, she gets the love of all 3 hotties - GS, JE and BS... WOW! 

yes! and they are different level of love..JE...the second fall love.....GS...i don't know yet co's they haven't enough interaction......BS....i call it possessive love.

• Like 5

I understand though where lclarakl is coming from.Sometimes the name calling gets a bit too much serious..telling someone vicious or malicious is putting your judgement in the front ..and the conversation does not stay logical anymore.It sometimes gets tiresome when your words are not taken with care =]. 

I agree of the above;

come back and join our discussion i like reading your input......just think that NOT all people is you can please,Some are open minded;Some are stick to their own rule..so come back and join THE LOVERS

• Like 9

Was there name calling among LOVERS? like what you stated, in a vicious or malicious sense?  I must have missed something here. I admit I don't read every word in every posts. I speed read some of the time and so may have missed. And still backtracking LOL.

Differing opinions are bound to exist. And everyone viewing the drama and each understanding of it will never be exactly the same. (Even PDnim's or each actor/actress' interpretation may not be exactly reflecting what writernim intended in the script.) 

That's why a forum like this is awesome. As for the usage of language, that's even more beyond anyone's control. Not even soompi's attempt in replacing curse words with RS. For me, I just skip. 

But I get it. If it gets personal, that's really unfortunate.

----------------

LOVERS, please observe soompi rules at all times. And PLEASE observe decorum and etiquette.

NO personal attacks please. Thank you.

PS: Good night LOVERS. Tomorrow will be a better day :) 

• Like 11

Guest my2centsworth

BS lives with the woman he thought to be YK1 but now has turned out to be HK. He already was in love with YK from school. Now he has HK/YK2 under his roof. They share meals, taking care of the younger kids, work and so much more. This had made BS  fall in deeper love with her. Now BS finds out the woman he truly loves before him is actually the real HK. He meets the real YK and is in total shock. Loving one person who is not who you thought she was and having the one that you do love in front of you.....what's he suppose to think, much less that what will he do. His heart is going to be in turmoil just like the real HK's heart is over her feelings for JE, which BS knows now how she really feels. Complicated!!!! Yeah!!!  It's complicated just thinking about it. I have faith in BS that once he resolves his shock and has some time to think, he will do the right thing and tell someone about HK being alive. Who he will tell......I have no idea.

@jadecloud Lol no..not at all..I was talking about the terms used for certain characters in the drama lol. While writing here,what I mostly do is share views regarding how I see those people/characters...But to defend a character sometimes get outta hand and then you just have to reply on the reply on the reply lol..And the conversation becomes unmanageable.

But there're still posts which I love to read..and hope they stay =]..because this thread is still lot more friendly till now.

*So I'd hope our chingu lclarakl stays lol..Because there are lot of people who love reading your posts including me..and I have to say there are lots of posts by all of you here..which I love to read personally ..As different takes do make the read a lot more interesting.

Edited by nearsea
  • Like 9

Help!

Does any one know what SR actually said while standing next to JE's bed?   Viki has not subbed that part yet.

I'm dying to know what she said.  How much did she reveal about her real self.  Sly and clever as she has been, I can't believe she really slipped up and revealed how conniving and sneaky she is via whatever she said to TS.

I heard the word "father" --- but nothing else.  She wouldn't slip up and think he is in a coma!  She's been so careful for more than 4 years!

EDIT:---- And @lclarakl, with @jadecloud and all the people quoted in her post, I say, "Me too!"  I want you to stay. I enjoy your comments so much.    A suggestion:   Stop reading the comments for a while. Just "Chill".  (I've always wanted to say that somewhere---sounds like such fun! Along with "Take a chill pill, please?")  

How about a compromise rather than dropping out abruptly? Too much like going "cold turkey" ---Why be unkind to ourselves, stopping something we like to do? Take a break from being active in the forum.  I limit my participation to only a few forums due to the energy, the emotional drain , the over all level of  intensity, etc.from being active in forums.  I get a little "overwrought" --- so much nicer than saying I get a bit crazy, doesn't it?

What do you think of just writing up some of your observations and opinions about the characters & the way the plot is unfolding?  Let us hear your reactions We're still interested in what you have to say---and there are so many episodes are left!    

Edited by mdj101
  • Like 8

Ok...before I call it a night, I'd like to put my thots on BS out there. I know there are many BS shippers. For me, I don't hate BS. I just kept wishing he would stop being pushy, stop being in denial and help YK2 regain her memories. Anyway, from ep 19, this is what I gathered of BS. I'm giving him some more slack, and if in ep 20 he still didn't come clean and do the right thing...then I will say he really has slipped deeper into the dark side. As of now, he is still hovering near the inside border of the dark side. If he walks any further inside, it will be difficult to extricate himself.

This Sisterhood Shipper looks out mainly for the twins...hehe :)  HK and YK Fighting!

------------too lengthy, biyane. ------------

My take after ep 19 - BS knows that YK2 is certainly HK. He's just still in denial. Why do I say this? 

• First, BS' phone call from Ms Lee, his mid school teacher

After BS receives a call from a Ms Lee, his mid school teacher, who asks BS if he is in touch with YK cos her mother has visited the school, and was looking for YK. BS says he knows where YK is, thinking YK2 is the YK that GN is looking for. Ms Lee tells BS she will text him YK's mom's contact info, and asks BS to update the mom. He says ok he will.

• Second, BS calls YK's mom GN after he gets the text info from Ms Lee:

BS introduces himself as an alumni from Shun Zhong Sec School, and having been referred by teacher Lee to call her. GN says yes she is, and asks BS if he was the class monitor that teacher Lee mentioned. BS says yes. He asks GN if she really is YK's mom, and apologizes for asking so, cos what he heard from YK was her parents were dead when she was little. BS says he just has to confirm first before letting YK and mom meet up. GN says it's fine. She has already found YK, and knows where she is. BS asks if they have met. GN says not yet. But they will have to meet. GN also says since grand-daughter is sick, YK will have to bring her over(from China is what GN had in mind) no matter what it takes, so they can live together. GN goes on to thank BS for the call, and says she is unable to tell him more. But says again that she has found YK. Then she hangs up. BS is still trying to register the facts he just heard. The main surprise to him is that YK has a daughter.

• Third, BS goes personally to visit and to talk to GN at her house:

As he enters the house, he sees GN and right away, BS recognizes her to be HK's mom. BS says he is here to see YK's mom, and this house address was given to him by teacher Lee. GN then drops THE BOMB! My daughter as well. YK too. GN goes on to say they are twins. HK is older twin and YK is younger twin.  BS is shocked.  But now he knows for certain that YK2 is HK.

• BS in denial mode. And confesses once again.

In spite of his meticulous research, and knowing the truth FIRST before anyone else...But he didn't tell the truth to mom GN? Wae? And then he still didn't tell the truth to HK when he sees her at home. He knows HK is sad that she has no family that she knows of, that she can remember. If BS tells her he has found her mom (at this point, BS hasn't met YK), that would be good news to HK. Also, BS knows YK2 is HK, and he knows that means HK was JE's ex-wife as claimed. But what did he do? He confesses again. BS doubles down and declares his love for HK. Yes, now it is HK he's confessing to. No longer the YK2 he thought she is. Prob trying to one--up on JE and not let HK go back to JE? So, instead of being happy for HK and telling her the truth about the existence of mom and twin sister and niece, he tells HK he loves her. That he doesn't know what is what, doesn't know anything, just that he loves her. What? Now BS has gone into denial mode! Now BS is also not being truthful. I say this cos not knowing what is what, not knowing anything is not true in BS' case now, BS knows. BS has just been told earlier(still within the same day), from the horse's mouth - GN! Selfishly, BS is trying to chain HK to his side. Below is the convo between BS and HK....

Beak Seok gets home.
Hae Kang walks by onto the steps and stood still as she sees BS.
BS drops his briefcase, and looks at her, while in his mind he mutters to himself
 'You are DHK?', 'You are  that jerk's wife?'...

HK walks down the steps to ground level, and says...

I'm fine. 
Don't hold it in. 
Don't endure it.
Just speak up.
Whatever you will say, I'm fine.
Because it's you.

BS looks at HK and then says...

I  love you. 
I really love you.
Don't know what is what
Don't know anything at all
But what is clear
Even in this very moment
The you standing in front of me
I love you.
Because it's you.

HK did not utter a word, but looks at BS. prob with empathy and compassion cos she can't give him the reply he wants to hear. Cos her heart has already been given to someone else. And BS has earlier in the day, in his office, been told that by HK herself.

Let's hope BS will wake up in ep 20 and tell the truth to HK, to GN, and to YK, and unite them. BS apparently is the only one who knows about the twins and GN's connection. He's the only one who can tie them all back together. Otherwise, redemption option is off the table for he has slipped further into the dark side.

PS: LOVERS, goodnight now. Jinja-YO! Catch y'all for ep 20 :) Hopefully, I can sleep...

• Like 13

Ok...before I call it a night, I'd like to put my thots on BS out there. I know there are many BS shippers. For me, I don't hate BS. I just kept wishing he would stop being pushy, stop being in denial and help YK2 regain her memories. Anyway, from ep 19, this is what I gathered of BS. I'm giving him some more slack, and if in ep 20 he still didn't come clean and do the right thing...then I will say he really has slipped deeper into the dark side. As of now, he is still hovering near the inside border of the dark side. If he walks any further inside, it will be difficult to extricate himself.

This Sisterhood Shipper looks out mainly for the twins...hehe :)  HK and YK Fighting!

Hidden Content

Let's hope BS will wake up in ep 20 and tell the truth to HK, to GN, and to YK, and unite them. BS apparently is the only one who knows about the twins and GN's connection. He's the only one who can tie them all back together. Otherwise, redemption option is off the table for he has slipped further into the dark side.

PS: LOVERS, goodnight now. Jinja-YO! Catch y'all for ep 20 :) Hopefully, I can sleep...

i agree...but if he don't wake in the next ep. i go inside my computer and knock his head...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D if ok! to all the bs shipper.

• Like 8

I think JE suddenly became energetic after his misery for losing HG because he overheard about SR said something regarding HG to BIL, prob she said something about knowing that HG didn't committed  suicide ?? :huh:

Edited by 12blbl
  • Like 10