Guest ororomunroe

Some news folks! 

According to Koala, Home Alone has been scrapped but the bad news is that OMG will not be moved forward! :( Instead, another drama will take its place. So it's still a late November start for our drama crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

*sigh* well, whats a few more months of waiting when i've been waiting years for this drama

tumblr_nrvrfsJUL61qcqqgto1_540.jpg            

cr image  weibo@ M-1016

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kyunii88 my dear chingu welcome onboard! Glad that you will be joining us here too. Chingu ar I love the way you make your entrance here *missuniversewaves*  style... and yes lets start our camp here...

Anyway, our SJS also would like to waves back to you with his own style.....and here he is...waves...waves! Aaawww he look super cutie here...serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

tumblr_mszqolVYaX1r60pato1_r1_500.gif

cr the owner

@ororomunroe chingu ar once the drama started I think you have to work harder in watching us ya...... all the ladies here will go gaga when everytime SJS walk around OMG thread and said this to us.....:wub:

Korean-Dramas-image-korean-dramas-365275

cr the owner

So ji Sup back to Kdramas is this for real!!!  I really can't wait, even though November is too far away, what am I going to do? crawl the walls of my apartment, that's for sure.  Just to think he will be back makes me so happy. :D:wub:

@kyunii88 my dear chingu welcome onboard! Glad that you will be joining us here too. Chingu ar I love the way you make your entrance here *missuniversewaves*  style... and yes lets start our camp here...

Anyway, our SJS also would like to waves back to you with his own style.....and here he is...waves...waves! Aaawww he look super cutie here...serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

cr the owner

@ororomunroe chingu ar once the drama started I think you have to work harder in watching us ya...... all the ladies here will go gaga when everytime SJS walk around OMG thread and said this to us.....:wub:

cr the owner

LOL, @orormunroe need to keep her eyes, but i will set my eyes set for @onnififi first, thank you onnie, you let me know about the attack, :D and @kyunii88 is dangerous too, LOL, i can only ask myself why this drama not move forward when alone in home being canceled, November seems so far away, ^^

Hey everybody, just wanted to say that I am looking forward to OMG, like the rest of you, woot woot.....!! Seeing this couple together visually is a dream of beautiful-ness, sexy-ness, and lots of gorgeous-ness...absolutely!!....Not too convinced about the synopsis though, I mean even the title is lacking....or is that just me being punitive...Still, with these two beauties on the small screen, actually together like back in the Giordano days.....there will be no suffering and no despair, because these two other than lighting up the screen will show a chemistry that will be, how shall I say... captivating, interesting, enchanting and to say the least, tantalising.....sigh!...because they are fantastic actors of course...Yep! This will be intriguing, and one to look out for, absolutely....!!

SJS is my number one bias, and SMA is an absolutely goddess, so it will be fun to see these two together....cant wait! 

Thank you @all for the updates and pics....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!  :):)

Hello everyone 0XHC97b.gif  a *missuniversewave* too ...hehe @kyunii88 I likey that too :) 

Thank you all for updates...tfCqeDA.gif I'm feeling the fun and crazy will all be here. Can't wait!

Some HOT SJS... HOT News ....

hEj7YJA.png2015-07-27

SO JI SUB ASKED TO DISROBE BY TAIWAN FANS

VmvX4wj.jpg

7k4EJdx.gifI mean YES! PLEASE DO!aal7Qmu.gif

juSTOLa.jpg

RFK3DT7.jpg

CR: HK APPLE DAILY

The previous night, the actor from 'The Master's Sun' SJS was at his show in Taiwan.  He started the show with mandarin words of "Do you love me?" (OMG, what a teaser he is!) and to further make the fans drool, he sang his new (rap) song 'So Ganzi'.

The crowd of over 3000 fans were screaming and shouting in delirium. SJS then went on to say he has gained some weight lately, but in Taiwan, he would like to drink some fruity beer, go to the night markets for good food, that's why he has decided to abandon dieting. He also revealed that he used to not take any baths during his travels. He said he would just change his clothes, put on flip flops and off he would go.

When asked what would he bring on his travels. SJS said usually a book and some candles. (what? candles? hehe...sneaky romantic dude, isn't he?). He also slipped and said he'd like to tag a girlfriend along, travelling together and holding hands. But, he hasn't found one. (any taker...hehe)

Perhaps it was because of his denim wear, suits and the hot bright lights, SJS was sweating profusely. The fans took the opportunity and shouted 'STRIP'! That made SJS smile awkwardly. (uiPuRvl.gif)

-----trans/jadecloud----

Ahhhh....kamsa @jadecloud...cheers for that...SJS probably mentioned his eating habits there because he knew he would be 'dieting' in this new drama of his "OMG!" in a couple of months time... and so taking the opportunity to explore, relax, chill and enjoy the traditional cuisine was not going to be missed....good on you SJS!

Not really understanding though why these guys need to diet, ummm, duh! Looking pretty good to me....I do hope the writer/s do not focus too much on the 'dieting' in the synopsis (which TBH I doubt)...because it could become misleading and detrimental to a viewer like me, who will be watching these small people on screen fixated on dieting?, ummm but they are small anyway?....jokes....I know I know, the storyline will most probably correlate around a long lost love.....(YAY!)....excited much....

@jadecloud, I think the fact that all 3000 Taiwanese fans were energised, hot and pumping...made our SJS even more sweaty and uncomfortable...LOL!...so cute... Looks like another successful FM there too.....

@EVERYONE FIGHTING!

@Reyko

Mon-Tues Lineup:

I Remember You - Ends August 11 2015

Taming Mother-in-Law - 17 Aug 2015- 22 Sept 2015 (12 ep drama)

Home Alone - 28 Sept 2015- Mid/Late November 2015 

(Cr: Asian Wiki, my calendar)

So assuming Home Alone ends with 16 episodes, OMG should start late November. 

@ororomunroe  but Dramawiki  states that Descendants of the Sun will follow "Eccentric Daughter in Law."

Guest ororomunroe

@Reyko

Mon-Tues Lineup:

I Remember You - Ends August 11 2015

Taming Mother-in-Law - 17 Aug 2015- 22 Sept 2015 (12 ep drama)

Home Alone - 28 Sept 2015- Mid/Late November 2015 

(Cr: Asian Wiki, my calendar)

So assuming Home Alone ends with 16 episodes, OMG should start late November. 

@ororomunroe  but Dramawiki  states that Descendants of the Sun will follow "Eccentric Daughter in Law."

That's weird. Asian Wiki does not have the time slot down for DOTS.

Does this mean that the lineup would be IRY, Taming, Drama replacing Home Alone, DOTS, then OMG? 

That means OMG will air in 2016?! depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@irilight - here's some info from Koala- " It didn’t add that the drama was merely going to be pushed back, since So Ji Sub and Shin Mina‘s Oh My God was supposed to follow I Live Alone and already had the next time slot locked up. The drama to take over the time slot I Live Alone was intended for will reportedly be the new drama by KBS weekend drama veteran screenwriter Jung Yoo Kyung who writeThe Best Lee Soon ShinPlease Marry Me, and In Soon is Pretty"

Not really understanding though why these guys need to diet, ummm, duh! Looking pretty good to me....I do hope the writer/s do not focus too much on the 'dieting' in the synopsis (which TBH I doubt)...because it could become misleading and detrimental to a viewer like me, who will be watching these small people on screen fixated on dieting?, ummm but they are small anyway?....jokes....I know I know, the storyline will most probably correlate around a long lost love.....(YAY!)....excited much....

@jadecloud, I think the fact that all 3000 Taiwanese fans were energised, hot and pumping...made our SJS even more sweaty and uncomfortable...LOL!...so cute... Looks like another successful FM there too.....

@EVERYONE FIGHTING!

@chakita_babe Hello dear, fellow SGer :) In another interview in TW, SJS said his body tends to put on weight quicker when he eats and that's why he often has to think of dieting. LOL, can't believe right? And this brings to mind the similarity with The Sun, doesn't it? LOL. ^delulu still^ And I agree, the fans at the FM were pumping up the sweat of SJS. LOL. He's quite a smooth talker too.

About scheduling of OMG the drama, nothing much out there. Everything is so uncertain as of now. 

Guest jordi

I have sad news.

OMG will not air in 2015 :(

KBS2 confirmed 36-episode makjang "Flowers in Blooming Tears" after "Eccentric Daughter-In-Law". So probably OMG premiere will be in the end of January 2016.

Previously this makjang was planned in SBS (because of this drama "Will You Have Dinner With Me" was postponed to next year). This drama doing so many problems to SMA :(

I have sad news.

OMG will not air in 2015 :(

KBS2 confirmed 36-episode makjang "Flowers in Blooming Tears" after "Eccentric Daughter-In-Law". So probably OMG premiere will be in the end of January 2016. :(

community-the-lord-is-testing-me.gif

OMG will not air in 2015, KBS will air Blooming in tear after Taming M-I-L last 36 episode in Mon- Tue.

Home Alone postponed because of production. And then DoTS will air in Jan 2016 so OMG is in late Feb .

Blooming in tears like family drama and it will air after Yong Pal on SBS first but this drama is too long to be aired on Wed- Thur .

I love this because SBS will only air good mini dramas.

It is a sad new for SJS and SMA fan and i hope i will air soon ( change to SBS or MBC).

Archived