Guest ororomunroe

Wow! Did not expect this sad news. I am so excited for this pair. I ship them together ever since that cf where they were rolling around in the freakin' desert and kissing and being super cute together (too bad SMA is already taken otherwise I would totally want these two together for real). I'm glad the drama god has heard my prayer :lol:  Too bad we have to wait til next year. This drama came out of nowhere and now it's being push back to next year :(  I hope it doesn't disappear out of nowhere either. I will mark my calendar for this drama.

I guess I'll see you guys next year :) 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey peeps....any further updates on this much awaited and anticipated drama....are we still waiting for a 2016 showing or is there a change in dramas for October?...

I see these two gorgeous people are busy presently with lots going on individually....hmmm, wonder if this has anything to do with the delay perhaps?....

Oh and Congratulations to SMA and KWB, another beautiful pairing I see and also SJS bestie SSH & LYF.....absolutely!, Congratulations SJS to "So Ganzi" and the upcoming "Cola Bottle Baby"....sigh, so I guess everyone is kinda busy busy at the moment.....

Oh well, lets just wait and see and continue to support and receive this wonderful drama when it happens....LOL!

FIGHTING EVERYONE!!! :D

Someone is seriously unhappy with this news...

tumblr_nrjqepcnPq1tvtd3lo7_500.gif

Oh why KBS prefer makjang than a romcom with both talented leads?? :tears::tears:

Even more, the drama doesn't even have a cast... *facepalm*

Now, I can only pray KBS will not mess this drama.. After messing with my beloved MGY, scrapped Home Alone literally 2 days after release the news, I really wish KBS won't pull the same move to us...

*pray with Master*

master12-00467.jpg

pics, cr: to owner

• Guest unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohh last time I peek in here and got excited was page 1. Hee hee.  SMA.. been waiting for her drama. please let not be this one a drawing after what happened to WYHDWM. So is this 2015 or 2016?  I'll  eat lots while watching this dieting drama. Ha ha. 

Yay for October..booo for 2016!! But if..just IF .. it is released in 2016 instead of being pushed up to October which makes for a better production of the drama (writing,directing,episode number..etc) then i will concede and say i can honestly wait it out...that would be a happy new year frfr. No need for New Years resolutions when i get So Ji Sub on the small screen again with our darling Shin Min Ah. :wub:

Guest Brianwest92

It seems that OMG will not be broadcasted in October coz a new KBS school drama named Cheer Up is planned to air on Mondays and Tuesdays, beginning in September *sigh* To be honest, im picturing the worst case scenario :(

Guest ororomunroe

Anticipated drama comebacks of actor oppas

I wish KBS will let us know what's going on with OMG.

Oh My God, SJS is back...! 

It's like I've been in penance for years and I'm getting a reward... 

I've not watched any ongoing korean drama after Angry Mom & Falling in Love with Sung Joon and Missing Noir. I was so busy. Finally I have a drama which would compel me to make time amidst this busy schedule... 

Ji-Sub-ah!!! I can't wait to see you!

AsianWiki posted on FB and Google+

Upcoming KBS2 drama series OH MY GOD starring So Ji-Sub and Shin Min-A is set to first air sometime this December in South Korea. The drama series will air Mondays and Tuesdays at 10PM following the conclusion of drama series "Cheer Up!" (working title). Drama series OH MY GOD is a romantic-comedy centered around a couple who meet again as adults. They both go on diet

File:Oh My God-tp00.jpg

Guest Brianwest92

Oh My God with So Ji Sub and Shin Mina May Get the KBS
December Mon-Tues Slot

There’s a teeny update on upcoming KBS drama Oh My God, a title for me that now conjures up connections to the recently finished Oh My Ghost on tvN, what with the exclamation and the exact same initials. Oh My Ghost was a solid hit for tvN so there are worse dramas for Oh My God to be coincidentally associated with. KBS has long gotten A-list actors So Ji Sub and Shin Mina onboard Oh My God despite the project not having a set slot on the network drama schedule.

acu1.jpg

There was conflicting news today – first came confirmation that Oh My God was going to air on Mon-Tues on KBS starting in December after the cheerleading school drama starring Kim Yoo Jung, followed by the network backpedaling and saying it was only considering On My God for the Mon-Tues slot. Initially I had heard the drama was being eyed for Wed-Thurs, which right now is lined up out into December, with Innkeeper 2015 airing after the political dramaAssembly. I think Wed-Thurs feels like a better bet since Mon-Tues in December will see long dramas on SBS with Six Flying Dragons as well as MBC with Glamorous Temptation.

I still think it so random to cast So Ji Sub and Shin Mina as a couple who meets and falls in love while losing weight together. Like, what? They don’t even look plausibly realistic as fat adults even in a fat suit, both have such lean lithe figures. With that said, they are so charming to watch onscreen in the right roles, and their Giordano CF couplings prove without a doubt that chemistry is potent between them. I guess watching them lose weight does create tons of interesting scenarios to fall in love. I hope KBS locks down the time slot for certain soon, it would be such a disappointment if one or either were to bail in this drama for whatever reason.

Credits: Koalasplayground.com

Ahhhh...thank you so much for the updates peeps....so near and yet so far....again, mixed messages about when OMG will be airing. I agree that having these two already confirming their participation in the drama was a bit pre-empt perhaps because even the confirmation of the time slot is doubtful and questionable....its like HELLO, people, what is going on here.....Fans have anticipated the collaboration of these two beauties for like, forever....and now we're hearing more delays....(no way....)

I agree with @BrianWest92 that it 'would be a disappointment if one or  either were to bail in this drama for whatever reason' - what, with their busy schedules, who knows what December will bring for them both... Its just a shame that they sought to confirm the actors before they even had a plan.....you know what I mean....Oh and the synopsis of two people meeting whilst dieting is I guess plausible if they didnt look like SJS & SMA.....but then who cares, the personal trainer and the first love reuniting again after so long....(really!...)....it doesnt  matter about the script because SJS & SMA are teaming together and will be on OUR screens together, I mean, OMG!!! right????...Woot Woot.!

So hang in there folks, we have waited thus far, another few months wont matter.. SJS is to cameo in Sado soon, after just now completing his successful FM's in Japan, Taiwan & Shanghai (YAY!!).... so it may be all about the timing right.....some R & R before OMG begins maybe....Its all good folks, before we know it, OMG will be here for fans to embrace and drool over.....so until then peeps, lets all continue to appreciate these two in whatever projects they are involved in right now and welcome them with open arms once OMG finally airs....Cheers for that...!!

SJS & SMA FIGHTING!!            OMG FIGHTING!!

Yay! for the confirmation of a broadcast station and an aired month. I'm a little iffy on the story line but I'm still going to give this drama a try just for SJS and SMA. I was completely iffy for Oh My Ghost and it turn out to be my all time favorite now, so I'm not going to judge this drama base on the drama name or story until I watch the first episode.

I'm so excited for these two. They are like my dream otp! I never thought they would do a drama together. Now all I'm hoping for is a good plot despite the not so appealing drama description. *crossed fingers*

Guest mjolnir_98_stv

I cannot wait for this drama. December feels like light years away. These two have great chemistry from what I have seen in their photo shoots and commercials. I don't care about the plot as long as I can see my oppa's face :wub:

Archived