Guest ororomunroe

1 hour ago, cathyisvip said:

I am sorry to cut your post!

@meliffic i think that's why i like SJS so much too bc i'm a huge TOP bias. i started shipping this couple since their giordano CFs and seeing how much chemistry they had.. but SJS and TOP are so similar that it makes me think SJS is definitely her type but she didn't get a chance to get to know him well until now. and since he's older, i feel like their relationship would be a lot more stable hahah

Thank you for bts pic and gifs, fellow vip TOP bias here! *waving*

I second you every single words there, i think SJS is TOP's older version, everytime i see SJS-SMA interacting i couldnt help imagining SMA-TOP doing the same thing. Both couple are just candies to the eyes!:wub:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cutietabi19 said:

I agree with you, that brown suit was a bit plain to me, but he paid it off by wearing that suit at the failed inauguration, it fits him just perfect! For that i called it THE BLUE SUIT OF SEX!! SO GANZI SO SEXY :w00t::w00t:

His weird fashion of choice, we should take a moment of silence for the suit SJS wore at SBS 2013 Drama Awards.. *heads down*

Oh gawd!!! He looked like a ringmaster from Barnum & Bailey!! I can't even say magicians cuz current magicians don't dress that way!! gorgeous face and physique going to waste!!

@cathyisvip it would be great if KYH really did knit the pink scarf!!! imagine a detail like that is carefully thought out.... Pity that the local audience don't appreciate the almost seamless perfection of OMV.... so far, I noticed only 1 mistake of the director (ep. 8 when the right hand was interchanged with the left) but not consequential..... the 2nd would probably be the injured leg in ep. 13 when in the cliffhanger, it was the right leg that was focused on.......... and the little boy can be mistaken for a young SJS! look at their eyes! hehehehe the little boy's nose is beautiful!!!! his nostrils are not flared unlike SJS when he was young....

15 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@rain719 my dear, are you Keeping tabs on me ? Hehe, leaving for my holiday tonight and lurking here in between packing. Need my daily dosage of our SoJiSub-sshi. Thanks for sharing the Volkwagen mini video , liked it but would have loved it if there's no 'you know who ', I am sorry but I just can't bring myself to like her characters in dramas ! To her fans *peace* 

@mathiahhhh....can't thank you enough for SJS's tattoos and armpit hair !! 

Bon voyage, honey!!!

I also can't thank you enough for your sexy c-strips all the way long... You always speak my mind and heart on them!:phew:

@Ahpheng @rain719 @zeppy10 you're most welcomed dears! My eyes are shooting hearts at you!

Spoiler

SJS: Armpit hair has never been "valued" this much until today, thanks to you girls :P

On Riveriver Magazine Christmas issue

credit as tagged

21 minutes ago, rain719 said:

Oh gawd!!! He looked like a ringmaster from Barnum & Bailey!! I can't even say magicians cuz current magicians don't dress that way!! gorgeous face and physique going to waste!!

@cathyisvip it would be great if KYH really did knit the pink scarf!!! imagine a detail like that is carefully thought out.... Pity that the local audience don't appreciate the almost seamless perfection of OMV.... so far, I noticed only 1 mistake of the director (ep. 8 when the right hand was interchanged with the left) but not consequential..... the 2nd would probably be the injured leg in ep. 13 when in the cliffhanger, it was the right leg that was focused on.......... and the little boy can be mistaken for a young SJS! look at their eyes! hehehehe the little boy's nose is beautiful!!!! his nostrils are not flared unlike SJS when he was young....

I spotted one more mistake...  (man.... results of overwatching each ep in detail).

In ep 10 after the camping trip... when KJE went to YH room to say that she forgot the last part of camping... which is to chat all night.. When cam zoomed at her, the pillow was white facing up... when cam zoom out to show OTP facing each other, pillow was blue facing up... maybe Sma switch it unknowingly...  hahaha.... 

Hey everyone. ..I am back after so many days and its almost 60 pages ( I am not sure if I can read all those) so let me know if anything significant happened (like any bet or ava/signature to be changed)

@rain719 sorry dear I was MIA cause of my exams and now I am roaming around at my relatives place (enjoying my holidays). How have you been and hope u had fun in xmas.

Belated Merry Xmas to my lovely soompi frnds...

Hi, guys!! Long time no post! :( I was just so busy this holiday season and our internet connection was so bad for two days so I just finished marathoning eps 11 & 12 yesterday~~. But then eps 11 & 12 really showed how they love each other by hook or by crook. I'm just so in love with SJS' character here!!!! especially when he went back for KJE to just tell her that she's pretty and ask her if she's okay...:wub::wub: OMG!!!! Somebody, give me an oxygen please!!!! I need Kim Young Ho in my life rn!!!! :wub: Oh please~~~ SJS and SMA just look so adorable together!! right?? They look so cute!!! 

It's just that the ending of ep. 12 makes me...ugh....ugh... WHY????? WHY???!!!!! I hate his uncle!!! really!!! I HATE HIM!!!!! My only wish is that NO AMNESIA PLEASE....NO... just let the romance continue between our OTP writer-nim...despite of all the obstacles...I hope you're reading this writer-nim... :tears: 

Henry Surprises Yoo In Na By Asking Her to Compare Him With So Ji Sub

Henry gave Yoo In Na a hard time by throwing her a difficult question.

During the 2015 KBS Entertainment Awards held on December 26, Henry and Yoo In Na appeared as presenters for the Radio DJ Award.

“You look beautiful in person,” Henry said as he looked at Yoo In Na. When Yoo In Na replied, “I’m enjoying ‘Oh My Venus,’” Henry asked, “Is So Ji Sub more handsome, or am I more handsome? He’s currently filming at Incheon Airport.”

Henry Yoo In Na 2

Though she was flustered by his unexpected question, she gave a brilliant answer by saying, “So Ji Sub is handsome, while you are cute and handsome.”

SOOMPI

======

Have you noticed it? "He’s currently filming at Incheon Airport” 

He was taken for treatment to the United States and a year later he came back? 

6 hours ago, plappi said:

Henry gave Yoo In Na a hard time by throwing her a difficult question.

During the 2015 KBS Entertainment Awards held on December 26, Henry and Yoo In Na appeared as presenters for the Radio DJ Award.

“You look beautiful in person,” Henry said as he looked at Yoo In Na. When Yoo In Na replied, “I’m enjoying ‘Oh My Venus,’” Henry asked, “Is So Ji Sub more handsome, or am I more handsome? He’s currently filming at Incheon Airport.”

Though she was flustered by his unexpected question, she gave a brilliant answer by saying, “So Ji Sub is handsome, while you are cute and handsome.”

SOOMPI

======

Have you noticed it? "He’s currently filming at Incheon Airport” 

He was taken for treatment to the United States and a year later he came back? 

Henry is so cute!!! SJS is on a different league.  I guess; US it is for KYH treatment?  not surprise? ..... and looking at BTS he will recover!

So, JW and JS are probably going too? How are they going to live without their Hyung/(Appa)? Poor KJE she will by herself in SK during this time. I just need to whine about it, seriously:wub:?

Have a happy weekend Chingus!:blush::heart:

39 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Henry is so cute!!! SJS is on a different league.  I guess; US it is for KYH treatment?  not surprise? ..... and looking at BTS he will recover!

So, JW and JS are probably going too? How are they going to live without their Hyung/(Appa)? Poor KJE she will by herself in SK during this time. I just need to whine about it, seriously:wub:?

Have a happy weekend Chingus!:blush::heart:

of course, nothing but the best medical care for our KYH..... btw, I noticed in his international drivers license KYH was born in the US! poor KJE, so bts shows her melancholia ... such a bummer that KYH still doesn't want to show his vulnerability to his loved one.... unsexy, unhealthy.... this is the part I don't like not unless they address this as it's not a "healing" process. time jump maybe  8-10 months? as they still have 4 eps to go to catch up to present day.

21 minutes ago, rain719 said:

of course, nothing but the best medical care for our KYH..... btw, I noticed in his international drivers license KYH was born in the US! poor KJE, so bts shows her melancholia ... such a bummer that KYH still doesn't want to show his vulnerability to his loved one.... unsexy, unhealthy.... this is the part I don't like not unless they address this as it's not a "healing" process. time jump maybe  8-10 months? as they still have 4 eps to go to catch up to present day.

Did I miss something because where is it shown their filming at the airport. 

On 12/25/2015 at 9:40 AM, ireumimolla said:

Video preview for Ep 13 is out!

On 12/25/2015 at 10:06 AM, ireumimolla said:

I'm outside now so here's just what I can make out from the preview. Anyone, do feel free to add on!

JE: Where is Young Ho? Did something happen? 
Doctor: We did our best, but do not know if he can walk again... (can't make out the rest)
JE: I'm not going to give up, I just have to (something something Gahong hospital)
JE: I just want to see his face... Young Ho, it's me!
YH (voiceover and text message): Tap tap...
YH (still on voiceover): When I say 'tap tap', you're supposed to let go.

The 'tap tap' part got to me so hard, it's so freaking sad omg YH please don't be a noble idiot!!:bawling:

So sad :(...they won't let her in...he wants her to let go...poor our girl :(...as for YH...this about not be able to walk again is a bit to much :angry:...he suffered so much...still is in pain and now this???? :angry:

Well...so far writer pretty rapidly was crosing hard parts so i hope this time will be the same...i want them to be happy and together again

BTW... I'm a bit late but happy Xmas to all of my dear friends here who celebrate :)

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000
18 hours ago, artholics said:

I read the rating of Oh My Venus is decreasing.. How to help to increase the movie rating? :) (still newbie in ratings information)

I'm sort of disappointed with the ratings. I thought it would reach at least 15% 

Oh My Venus is competing against 'Six Flying Dragons' which has a big following right now. The K-nets are getting bored with OMV story since its not melo and makjang enough. Read the comments about Oh My Venus knetz comments on kkuljaem and the reception is sort of negative. The only way Oh My Venus can get high ratings is if the writing/storyline gets bad in 'Six Flying Dragons'. But I don't see that happening :(

Oh well...ratings don't matter...well they sort of do...but its fairly popular with international fans right now since its the drama that gets most comments on Dramabeans after Reply 1988 :) 

All that matters is if the story is good or not and I think OMV is a nice romcom!! 

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

Did I miss something because where is it shown their filming at the airport. 

It's just been my assumption that he will go to the US for treatment.... the local doctors can't do much anymore and their prognosis was he may not be able to walk.....

32 minutes ago, rain719 said:

It's just been my assumption that he will go to the US for treatment.... the local doctors can't do much anymore and their prognosis was he may not be able to walk.....

Yes.Maybe to secret from the local media, he go to America for his treatment.

Or also shooting for YH & JE going for their honeymoon. (*fingercross*):D:wub::D

Archived