Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sin hoonsim, Thank you for posting Lee Sang Yoon updates! I enjoyed watching him in Liar Game and am looking forward to seeing him in a romancecrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif He is one handsome, sexy man.    

@evie7,  Speaking of Liars Game will we be getting season 2 I know it would asking to much for him (LSY) to star in season if they do do it I would like to see if JCW could take on that role he played.. 

Now I'm at the point since my heart will be rip apart after the end of MLED I'm hoping this drama could fill that void I'm going to need or I might have to lay off Kdrama for a minute to withdraw quietly..  

Hey @sin-hoonsim,  My angel eye buddy glad you will be joining us again to watch LSY grace us with his handsomeness and the dimple to swim in 

annyeong @valsava how are you? was it Angel Eyes , we shared all about Dong Joo? :o) 

Hi @evie7 LSY was charming & awesome as Prof Ha Woo Jin in Liar Game as well^^

Bring it on boss...fighting 'STTYO' 

(Mian, almost impossible for me to join live streaming on Friday)

URL]http://DFA4F7CD-B64A-4E60-B82A-CF11A367910F_zps

Anxiously waiting for 'STTYO' 1st script reading & press con^^  & kick off ceremony? yay

Hey @sin-hoonsim,  My angel eye buddy glad you will be joining us again to watch LSY grace us with his handsomeness and the dimple to swim in 

annyeong @valsava how are you? was it Angel Eyes , we shared all about Dong Joo? :o) 

@sin-hoonsim,  How are you my dear, Hope things have been working out well for you, And it was both LSY last two dramas..  

Speaking of Liars Game will we be getting season 2 I know it would asking to much for him (LSY) to star in season if they do do it I would like to see if JCW could take on that role he played.. 

Now I'm at the point since my heart will be rip apart after the end of MLED I'm hoping this drama could fill that void I'm going to need or I might have to lay off Kdrama for a minute to withdraw quietly..  

@valsava Liar Game 2, I would love it. I don't think it is too much for LSY. He seems to keep busy making dramas and movies.  I'm sure this drama will help with your withdrawls.  This writer has a way to get you emotionally involved in her storys. They always seem to touch my heart.  I'm looking forward to her story about a woman who decides to start over with her life and she gets a second chance for love w/LSY. 

URL]http://

Mod edit: please do not quote images.

Anxiously waiting for 'STTYO' 1st script reading & press con^^  & kick off ceremony? yay

wow this two are looking good too...amazing

@OfficialMwave: #Apink′s #SonNaEun to Join #ChoiJiWoo in Upcoming tvN Drama http://t.co/SaUazopHT9 they're gonna be classmates

Apink′s Son Na Eun to Join Choi Ji Woo in Upcoming tvN Dramalarge view

Oh Hye Mi is a pretty and popular college student who just wants to enjoy being in her 20s, unlike her boyfriend who is focused on building up his qualifications.

Son Na Eun said of working with Choi Ji Woo, "I′m so honored to be acting with Choi Ji Woo sunbaenim. Because I′m a college student currently, I will draw from my experiences and what I felt as a college student in order to show college Oh Hye Mi as a character that viewers can relate to. I′m looking forward to whoever will play my boyfriend Kim Min Su. I′m determined to show the best chemistry. Please look forward to it." 

Second 20s will begin airing at the end of August, following Oh My Ghostess.

Reporter : Nancy Lee 

@viyra, hi... Great that you are joining us here  :)

@sin hoonsim hi.. Thank you for the casting information. Asianwiki also gave a short description of their characters

In drama series SECOND TIME TWENTY YEARS OLD, Kim Min-Jae will play Kim Min-Soo. His character is the son of Ha No-Ra (Choi Ji-Won). He enters the same university with his mother, who has decided to go back to college.

Meanwhile, Son Na-Eun will play Oh Hye-Mi. Her character is the girlfriend of Kim Min-Soo. She goes to the same university as Kim Min-Soo and his mother. She is a bright and pretty twenty-years-old student.

Guest ororomunroe

[Casting News] Apink's Naeun in '20 Years Old Again'

fjsahf.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Son Naeun confirmed for '20 Years Old Again',  To play Choi Ji Woo's classmate

1. [+7,165, -1,526] Casting an idol again;; And wait, journalist-nim.. "She is getting the spotlight for her outstanding acting along with the next generation of idol actors" ? This is the first time I'm seeing this. Son Naeun's known for her crappy acting ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,033, -573] Seems like the ultimate dream of idols is to become an actor/actress

3. [2,821, -1,930] Honestly speaking, isn't she better than Seolhyun? Can't act but they keep sticking her in projects. She's starring in a movie this time

4. [+2,953, -2,073] Son Naeunㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to it. Hwaiting!!!!!!!

5. [+621, -370] I'm not her fan but I find these comments hilarious. People kept praising Nam Taehyun before his drama even started but he can't act after all and L's getting all sorts of praise despite his unchanging crappy acting. Why should Son Naeun get bashed for wanting to grow her skills? Seems like people just hate for no reason. Male idols are praised while female idols get attacked. Is the comment section full of fangirls?  It reeks of double standards

6. [+484, -332] She's a supporting character, not the main lead. What's with all the fuss?

Cr: kkuljaem

Twenty Again casts Choi Ji-woo’s son and classmate

by girlfriday | July 20, 2015 | 11 Comments

KimMinJae_SohnNaEun2.jpg

We’ve got new casting additions to tvN’s coming-of-age campus drama Twenty Again, which stars Choi Ji-woo (Temptation) as a mother who decides to go back to school and joins her son as a member of his university’s freshman class. Cue embarrassing but utterly adorable mother-son hijinks? Kim Min-jae (The Producers, Persevere Gu Hae-ra) has joined the cast as Choi Ji-woo’s son, and Apink’s Sohn Na-eun (Childless Good Fortune) will play his girlfriend and fellow freshman at their school. Read more Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/twenty-again-casts-choi-ji-woos-son-and-classmate/

A Pink's Son Na Eun Is Cast In 'Twenty Again'

son-na-eun.jpg?w=600

Casting is almost complete for the upcoming drama 'Twenty Again." The latest addition to the cast is A Pink's Son Na Eun, who was last seen in the drama "Childless Comfort."

On July 20, Son Na Eun's agency, Cube Entertainment, confirmed her participation.

"Son Na Eun has been cast in the drama 'Twenty Again. Her appearance has been confirmed."

Son Na Eun will play the character Oh Hye Mi. That means she will be a classmate of Ha Ro Na, the character played by actress Choi Ji Woo. Ha Ro Na wanted to be a dancer but married and had a child at age 19. She put her dreams aside to raise her family. When her child enrolls in college, she figures it is time to get her life back on track and enrolls in school herself.

Ha No Ra has to study hard to make up for the 20-year-gap in her education and she will also have to face many new experiences. Socializing with her much-younger fellow students will be a challenge.  Not only will Ha No Ra and Oh Hye Mi be classmates but Oh Hye Mi is also Ha No Ra's son's girlfriend.

Kim Min Jae, who appeared in "The Producers" and "Persevere Goo Hae Ra," plays Ha No Ra's son Kim Min Soo. Kim Min Soo is used to having a full-time mom with no pressing plans or dreams of her own. Not only will he have to do more for himself once his mom returns to school but he will also have to deal with his mom being a fellow student.

Lee Sang Yoon will play Cha Hyun Suk. Cha is a colleague of Ha Ro Na's husband, who is also a professor. He's also Ha Ro Na's first love, the person she loved in high school. The role of Ha Ro Na's husband has not yet been cast.

The drama will be a reunion of sorts for two of the actors and the director Kim Hyun Sik. Choi Ji Woo. Last seen in "Temptation," worked with the director in "The Suspicious Housekeeper." Lee Sang Yoon, last seen in "The Liar Game," worked with him in the weekend drama "My Daughter Seo Young."

So Hyun Kyung, who wrote the thriller "Two Weeks," "My Daughter Seo Young," "Prosecutor Princess" and "49 Days" will write the screenplay.

The weekend drama begins filming in July and is expected to premiere in August after the end of "Oh My Ghost." 

kdramastars.com/articles/90796/20150720/a-pinks-son-na-eun-is-cast-in-twenty-again.htm

Guest namibi

Hello chingus! I'm namibi; a fan of the writer of this series and also Lee Sang-yoon (hee), and I really can't wait to watch this drama!

P.S. Konnichiwa Jadecloud-senpai! Thanks for redirecting me here!

Choi Won-young to play Choi Ji-woo’s husband in Twenty Again
by girlfriday

ChoiWonYoung1.jpg

Ah, we finally find out more about Choi Ji-woo’s husband in her new tvN drama Twenty Again, now that the role has been cast. Choi Won-young (I Remember You) has signed on for the part, which is bound to make the love triangle interesting because he’s so good at being charismatic no matter the character he plays (he’s especially compelling and creepy in his current drama I Remember You). Okay, so admittedly I won’t be THAT conflicted — she might be married to the guy, but come on — Lee Sang-yoon.

More here: dramabeans.com/2015/07/choi-won-young-to-play-choi-ji-woos-husband-in-twenty-again

Archived