Guest ororomunroe

STTYO-Reunion drama for CJW & LSY

Haha @dragon98 three of us (MFF) wish that LSY will get a chance to act in Winter Sonata 2, but gosh ended up being casted with CJW (WS Lady) in STTYO :o) 

It was LSY 1st debut drama, Air City kk, acting alongside superstar CJW

URL]#throwback#drama aircity#CJW & LSYhttp://707F54E8-E7ED-4965-A7BD-E9A8982CD71B_zps

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News bites: July 26, 2015

by awcoconuts | July 26, 2015 | No Comments

NohYoungHak_ParkHyoJoo1.jpg

• Oooh, the plot for Twenty Again thickens (or gets juicier). Park Hyo-joo (Secret Door) plays a “match made in heaven” with the estranged husband of Choi Ji-woo. She’s the youngest daughter of the chairman of the university where Choi Won-young (the husband) works. Park believes Choi Won-young is her soulmate and is so similar in personality that she’s described as a female version of him. Meanwhile, Noh Young-hak (Masked Prosecutor) will play Choi Ji-woo’s hot dance sunbae who overflows with charisma. No fair, she’s already paired with Lee Sang-yoooooon! Twenty Again airs after Oh My Ghostess on tvN. [Star News, TV Report] Dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/news-bites-july-26-2015/

I am glad to see Park Hyo Joo on screen again

Choi Ji-woo goes back to school for Twenty Again
by girlfriday

TwentyAgain4.jpg

Could Choi Ji-woo be any cuter? The first teaser for new tvN rom-com Twenty Again is just her adorable reaction to getting her student ID card on her first day back at school, but seriously, if she’s just going to be her bubbly self like this in the whole drama, I’m going to love it. (Also, is that picture on her student ID from Grandpas Overs Flowers? Because, LOL.)

More here: dramabeans.com/2015/07/choi-ji-woo-goes-back-to-school-for-twenty-again

STTYO-Reunion drama for CJW & LSY

Haha @dragon98 three of us (MFF) wish that LSY will get a chance to act in Winter Sonata 2, but gosh ended up being casted with CJW (WS Lady) in STTYO :o) 

It was LSY 1st debut drama, Air City kk, acting alongside superstar CJW

I had watched the Air City, so, it was him. Oh, nice~:lol:

Annyeonghaseyo @paradicez @jadecloud & fellow soompiers, Thank You @ororomunroe @ktyfan

Actor Lee Sang Yoon and Choi Ji Woo will be reuniting in an upcoming drama.

The two actors have been confirmed for tvN‘s new drama “20 Years Old Again.” Lee Sang Yoon will portray Cha Hyun Suk, a theater professor and successful producer. In the drama, he will run into Choi Ji Woo’s character Ha No Ra, his first love from high school, who also ends up as a freshman student in his university class. Choi Ji Woo’s character Ha No Ra will be a 38 year-old mother who goes back to school to fulfill her dreams, after having to give it up in her 20′s for her family.

Lee Sang Yoon has previously worked with Choi Ji Woo in his debut drama, “Air City.” “20 Years Old Again” is expected to go into productions in July, and it will premiere in August.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/10/lee-sang-yoon-cast-as-leading-actor-of-choi-ji-woos-new-drama/

@sin-hoonsim @ktyfan Annyeong chingus and LSY MFF :)

OMG! Thanks for all the updates on LSY. I can't believe he is confirmed! It's been a while, hasn't it? And how come LSY looks hotter and hotter? keke.

@ororomunroe @valsava @irilight Have y'all come up with a good team name? or has it been shelved?

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about a noona-romance that has infidelity attached to it. But let's see what writernim has in store for us. There's gotta be a good plot line. And @valsava I sure hope it's not a remake of the US movie you talked about. What's the name btw? My mind's a blank canvas right now with all that's happening in MLED :rolleyes:

@dragon98 I agree. I wouldn't mind KJH too. Where has he been? Seems to hear nothing about him.

My mind is also a blank canvas it was a long time ago when it comes to that move, As far as the name I'm still trying to think of one.. Since I don't consider myself old I just get better with time like a fine wine.. I don't know I need to think more and I'm about to call it a night if I want to live stream in the morning..     

Okay guy's how about the name young love or young love

Looks like as soon as CJW finish up I remember you he will be going right into this drama.. It's funny he leaves one role as a  psycho killer only to become a dirtbag husband,, SMH  I think some of these actors should choose they roles more careful he needs to be playing a role of a well liked guy after his last drama hello monsters.. 

2015-7-29 C-news: 'Second Time Twenty Years Old' Script Reading Photos Released.

2hADir7.jpg

CR: SohuYule

EDIT: Translation of article.

At the script reading event...

PDnim Kim said: "This is my first tvN project. Hence, I really want to ensure the filming of a good drama. I'm filled with anticipation." 

Writernim So said: "This time, the line up of the cast makes me very satisfied. I'm also looking forward anxiously. I really feel we can rely on this line up of cast to produce an awesome drama. I hope we can maintain our happy atmosphere up till the last day of filming."

The interesting thing about this drama is, being a drama which uses the backdrop of a college campus, there will be many scenes of freshmen events, like picnics, outdoor games, etc. The actors/actresses really seem to look like freshmen who just entered college. It's really exciting.

CJW will portray Ha No Ra, a character who became a mother at 19 years of age, who gave her best and prime years to her child. Hence, she has not experienced the real youthful years of a normal young adult. Finally, at 38 years old, she gained admission to college, and began her life on campus, and adapting to life as a university freshman, also becoming friends with campus mates who are younger than her by 20 years. With her ageless look and behavior, CJW rapidly immersed herself into her character role who is a professor's wife, the mother of a 20 years old son, and a freshman who just entered college. In each aspect of her character. she was able to portray well. which made everyone in the cast and crew amazed at her excellent performances.

On the other hand, LSY will portray the character of a college professor, Cha Hyun Seok. CWY will portray Kim Woo Cheol,  the husband of  Ha No Ra(CJW). LSY and CWY, with their experience,  also did a good job immersing themselves as their character roles during the script reading session.  In addition, girl group Apink's SNE will portray the role of Oh Hye Mi, who will be a college friend of CJW's Ha No Ra. Her charm and cuteness during the script reading session made the cast and crew smile.

According to a drama spokesman "the cast's performances were so real, the chemistry and partnership looked  good, all going beyond our expectation  Everyone who was present at the script reading session were drawn in by the realness of the portrayals of each character and the charm of every actor/actress   We believe this drama will draw in the mature adults and will bring them on a nostalgic journey back to ther prime youthful year of 20 years old. To the young adults, this drama will attract their resonance."

---trans/jadecloud----

Guest ororomunroe

Cr: uploader

The actor Park Hae Jin sent a message of support to the writer of 'Second 20s'. He posted a pic of the cast of My Daughter SeoYoung.

New tvN drama ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ reveals photos from first script reading session

The production team for new tvN drama ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ has revealed through its Facebook, photos from the first script reading session which saw the attendance of cast members like Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon, Choi Won Young, A pink’s Son Na Eun, and others.

Everyone was said to be really into their roles during the session, and demonstrated their chemistry. This was especially so during the games portion of an outing for the college students, where everyone seems to have gone back in time to their school days, as laughter filled the air constantly.

Choi Ji Woo will play Ha Nora, who is not only the wife of a professor, a mother of a 20 year old son, and is also a college freshman in 2015. Choi Ji Woo sat alongside her co-star Lee Sang Yoon during the session, and frequently had eye contact as they delivered their lines, and were really natural in their interactions.

Lee Sang Yoon said, “I play Cha Hyun Seok who is an excellent director and is also a college professor, and is particularly sensitive about things. I wanted to try a role that was vastly different to that of roles I had in the past.” He was said to be serious yet comical at times during the session, and perfectly carried off his role.

Choi Won Young will play Kim Woo Cheol, who is a college professor that’s exceptional at packaging himself, and is the husband to Ha Nora. Son Na Eun plays bubbly college student Oh Hye Mi. Other cast members include Park Hyo Joo, Choi Yoon So, Kim Gang Hyun, and many others.

‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ tells the story of a woman unexpectedly becomes a mother at 19, and enters college for the first time at the age of 38. The drama will focus on her stories with her classmates who have just turned 20, as they experience campus life.

The drama will premiere in end August following ‘Oh My Ghost.’

Source

Archived