[OFFICIAL] POLITE COUPLE☆MinWoo ♥ Jisuk ☆ MinSuk ☆Mask Couple☆ (Joo Ji Hoon♡ Soo Ae)

Shosi_for_9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo!!! Its my first time to comment on a thread that was just created. Thank you so much. I really love this couple and I hope we can get a lot of good things moving forward. As for the name I can only come up with mask couple right now. I will definitely think of something but for now I think this will do. 

Guest baharew

min woo & ji sook's are soooo cute,lovely & adorable:wub: I love thwm soooooo much too :wub::)I hope we'll have some hug,kiss this ep:wub::):D!

Thank you for opening this thread!   

min woo & ji sook's are soooo cute,lovely & adorable:wub: I love thwm soooooo much too :wub::)I hope we have some hug,kiss this ep:wub::):D!

and bed scene!

I can't wait for a bed sceneevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif we better get one. I hope we get at least a big passionate kiss soon.   

@ruzikie, It's so good to see you here!

Hello everyone,

I've been a silent reader for a long time but because of the sweetness of uri OTP I decided to join in this thread.

I love Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae's chemistry hope after this drama they'll also get another offer just like Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung and I think they'll also be perfect for a romcom. :)):D:wub:

Loved the swag couple!!! wishing that these two will date in real life.... It is only a wish DELULU mode...BTS are so cuteee. You can see that they are comfortable... 

I don't know but the last time I saw SooAe happy and so relax at the set was Athena with JungWooSung..

Back to MinSook Couple, hope the SBS will release more photos of this lovely couple...hehehehe

Loved the swag couple!!! wishing that these two will date in real life.... It is only a wish DELULU mode...BTS are so cuteee. You can see that they are comfortable... 

I don't know but the last time I saw SooAe happy and so relax at the set was Athena with JungWooSung..

Back to MinSook Couple, hope the SBS will release more photos of this lovely couple...hehehehe

omg!!! yes. i hope they can be REAL!!!

come on!!!

i know u want... lol

Finally!!! Thanks @DhilaM :wub: so what is the name? SWAG Couple?

actually idk... but it's OK lah if we want to called them SWAG lol

Guest betchay

Min Woo and Ji Sook are LOVE!

I totally ship them!! :wub: They are the sweetest!!!

Thanks for starting this thread!

Archived