[OFFICIAL] POLITE COUPLE☆MinWoo ♥ Jisuk ☆ MinSuk ☆Mask Couple☆ (Joo Ji Hoon♡ Soo Ae)

Shosi_for_9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's hard to not ship an OTP with a surreal chemistry...... while every interaction between the two seems as genuine as possible.. we need to also remind our selves that they are  professional actors that won awards and recognition for their acting... as well as being a good colleague and if it develope well.. become a good friend... and who knows... dating.

I ship 7 OTP in my 12 years Kdrama and I 'm a Wookie and Cherry shipper (Hotel King OTP) still.. since both are unattached and everything else is the same with other shippers... it's hard for me to ship Mask OTP because JJH is still attached (actually they're just celebrate a year anniversary) but he has no intention to be married and the break up rumor swirls for more than 2 months already.. normally.. when it comes to HALYU couple.. rumor won't be just a rumor because there is no way that such a rumor emerged unless there was a solid reason.. since their circle or entourage is a lot.. there is always a possibility that the insiders are the one who leak it..

I will wait until both are free.... eventhough as a K entertainment fan.. I realize that to be a top Halyu enterpreneur (which is an every actor's dream) like Jang Dong Gun for or Kwon Sang Woo and be the boss of a top agency.. not only needs the actor himself.. but the partner in life aka wifey should be matched the qualification and criteria.. both wives of JDG and KSW are Miss Korea (beauty brain behavior) so in order to walk those two seniors same road to success.... JJH seems to start slowing down his bad boy antics (no more wild parties and drug related activities... quit smoking please!) as well as starting to think about a qualified partner that matches most of criteria.. no need to be another Miss Korea (ehemmm Ji Chang Wook cough) but a woman that can support and motivate him to be better andd better.. JJH is such a potential actor and I believe he can be as big as JDG or Lee Byung Hun (who smartly marries Lee Min Jung a noble one)

GIRLS.... wake me up when the news breaks.... I never thing Ga In is the match for Joo Ji Hoon.. from the beginning.. Lust is NOT Love.. and relationship based on lust will approximately last 18 months...

Hidden Content

woww unie... really love this line

a woman that can support and motivate him to be better andd better.. JJH is such a potential actor and I believe he can be as big as JDG or Lee Byung Hun (who smartly marries Lee Min Jung a noble one)

yes we know he need someone like SooAe type right... a woman who will bring the best out of him.... :wub:

and relationship based on lust will approximately last 18 months...

I hope it will be true.. so we just need to wait about 4 months.again.. and see what will happens by that time :D

Hello everyone, after Mask ended, i really miss Soo Ae and Ji Hoon so much~~! really wish so much to see them again in TV...but too bad, don't know when they will only appear together in TV again~~~ Will they attend SBS drama in the end of this year? Hope they will attend it and win the Best Couple Awards~~~ Awhhh they really look so perfectly match!! Really wish them can back into a rom com drama!! Oh ya, I have create an Insta account purposely for Soo Ae and Ji Hoon only, pls come and follow it~~~ here is the link: https://instagram.com/js1314520/

Archived