[OFFICIAL] POLITE COUPLE☆MinWoo ♥ Jisuk ☆ MinSuk ☆Mask Couple☆ (Joo Ji Hoon♡ Soo Ae)

Shosi_for_9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my wishful thinking is for them to collaborate in a rom com! jaebal! or at least in a CF! jaebal!! so any pics of them at d wrap up party? i only saw JJH with crews..

mask is not a great show but what kept me stay n entertained until the end was d talented casts n of coz jjh n soo ae chemistry! it was sizzling. they did not need an intimate bedscene but juz by looking at each other was enough to make me squeal! aissshhh :wub:

form OLIVIA LAUREN

cr: owner

SooAe is doing the Ninja moves again... This girl can't be seen again... I think will be seeing her if there are news for promotions of the movie...

Photos from DC (Jihoon - JungHoon - SooAe) - when it was captured? Is that today, the last day of their shooting day...

Thanks for the photos... Does our Swag Couple / Polite couple / MinSook couple are getting more popular now? It seems on twitter a lot people love their tandem.. chemistry.

To be honest, I am of those people who has doubt when I heard that SooAe will be paired with JooJihoon.. 

I am also reading a lot of things.. being a new fan of SooAe..... 

Hope you can add me on the LINE GROUP for MinSook couple... hehehhhehe

form OLIVIA LAUREN

SooAe is doing the Ninja moves again... This girl can't be seen again... I think will be seeing her if there are news for promotions of the movie...

Photos from DC (Jihoon - JungHoon - SooAe) - when it was captured? Is that today, the last day of their shooting day...

Thanks for the photos... Does our Swag Couple / Polite couple / MinSook couple are getting more popular now? It seems on twitter a lot people love their tandem.. chemistry.

To be honest, I am of those people who has doubt when I heard that SooAe will be paired with JooJihoon.. 

yes i want to add u

but, what is ur line ID?

form OLIVIA LAUREN

yes i want to add u

but, what is ur line ID? - i replied to your PM..

my LINE ID is swag17darling

@DhilaM hiii dear... do u see the lastest post on imwonwon ig?? It said that the official web delete the bts part when jihoon cares sooae arm... what do you think about that? Why they have to delete that part? Why? Why? Please give me answerr... bcuz my shipper heart is going to explode...hahahaha....maybe there's something suspicious between them :wub:

i just knnow that from u! WHAT DELETE>!

OMG! idk why they have to delete it?

he just checking her arm as well

coz, his head lean on her arm in scene he cry.

but i tot its for avoid misunderstanding in viewer

some SA's fans always said she really relax in BTS with JJH.

i hope their relationship like joo in sung and gong hyo jin. by the time, joo in sung shotting for it's ok it's love, he hv GF but after shotting its over they broke up and before that already news about they brokeup.

and in the same case with jjh and ga in. already news about their broke up.

omg my shipper heart

I freaking like your idea!!

Hi everyone!! Wah thank you so much for opening this thread! B4 knowing this thread I was thinking should I open a thread for this couple? Coz I really like them so much and they look complete match!! And I really root them to be real in live!! 

But, bcoz of JH, he was dating with G(I don't like her, so I just add her with letter) so I not dare to open it...worry that their fans will boom me coz trying make a mess to them...coz it happen in my other sns site where I posted JH n SA pic with caption saying they are match...and get boom from fans saying that JH already belong to G! When i see this comments I was so sad and disappointed...

But now I can freely express out in this thread!! 너무 감사합니당! All my wish and ship mode can be express out at here!!! YEAH!!! And I open an Inst account for this couple.. pls feel free to follow: https://instagram.com/js1314520/

BTW, did you guys know that yesterday got public saw JH spend a date with G in a musical show. After that, G has posted two pics on her insta and one of it, fans speculate that is taken by JH. When I saw this news, my ship heart was break! :(:(:(:( T.T omg they still dating...I was wish them to break up but now...oethokke???

Hi everyone!! Wah thank you so much for opening this thread! B4 knowing this thread I was thinking should I open a thread for this couple? Coz I really like them so much and they look complete match!! And I really root them to be real in live!! 

But, bcoz of JH, he was dating with G(I don't like her, so I just add her with letter) so I not dare to open it...worry that their fans will boom me coz trying make a mess to them...coz it happen in my other sns site where I posted JH n SA pic with caption saying they are match...and get boom from fans saying that JH already belong to G! When i see this comments I was so sad and disappointed...

But now I can freely express out in this thread!! 너무 감사합니당! All my wish and ship mode can be express out at here!!! YEAH!!! And I open an Inst account for this couple.. pls feel free to follow: https://instagram.com/js1314520/

BTW, did you guys know that yesterday got public saw JH spend a date with G in a musical show. After that, G has posted two pics on her insta and one of it, fans speculate that is taken by JH. When I saw this news, my ship heart was break! :(:(:(:( T.T omg they still dating...I was wish them to break up but now...oethokke???

i did'nt know about it

any pic of them?

who said that.. pls capture it

i did'nt know about it

any pic of them?

Ya, I have...below is the link of the pic...

1) http://imgur.com/uRHlRuS - this is the pic that fans speculate that taken by JH

2) http://imgur.com/dax0jxR - this 2nd pic post by G

3) http://imgur.com/p6Vz921 - this pic is posted by public who attend the musical, and JH G was seated in front of them.

i did'nt know about it

any pic of them?

Ya, I have...below is the link of the pic...

1) http://imgur.com/uRHlRuS - this is the pic that fans speculate that taken by JH

2) http://imgur.com/dax0jxR - this 2nd pic post by G

3) http://imgur.com/p6Vz921 - this pic is posted by public who attend the musical, and JH G was seated in front of them.

I ain't see no JJH there... 

it's hard to not ship an OTP with a surreal chemistry...... while every interaction between the two seems as genuine as possible.. we need to also remind our selves that they are  professional actors that won awards and recognition for their acting... as well as being a good colleague and if it develope well.. become a good friend... and who knows... dating.

I ship 7 OTP in my 12 years Kdrama and I 'm a Wookie and Cherry shipper (Hotel King OTP) still.. since both are unattached and everything else is the same with other shippers... it's hard for me to ship Mask OTP because JJH is still attached (actually they're just celebrate a year anniversary) but he has no intention to be married and the break up rumor swirls for more than 2 months already.. normally.. when it comes to HALYU couple.. rumor won't be just a rumor because there is no way that such a rumor emerged unless there was a solid reason.. since their circle or entourage is a lot.. there is always a possibility that the insiders are the one who leak it..

I will wait until both are free.... eventhough as a K entertainment fan.. I realize that to be a top Halyu enterpreneur (which is an every actor's dream) like Jang Dong Gun for or Kwon Sang Woo and be the boss of a top agency.. not only needs the actor himself.. but the partner in life aka wifey should be matched the qualification and criteria.. both wives of JDG and KSW are Miss Korea (beauty brain behavior) so in order to walk those two seniors same road to success.... JJH seems to start slowing down his bad boy antics (no more wild parties and drug related activities... quit smoking please!) as well as starting to think about a qualified partner that matches most of criteria.. no need to be another Miss Korea (ehemmm Ji Chang Wook cough) but a woman that can support and motivate him to be better andd better.. JJH is such a potential actor and I believe he can be as big as JDG or Lee Byung Hun (who smartly marries Lee Min Jung a noble one)

GIRLS.... wake me up when the news breaks.... I never thing Ga In is the match for Joo Ji Hoon.. from the beginning.. Lust is NOT Love.. and relationship based on lust will approximately last 18 months...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/ga-in-and-joo-ji-hoons-breakup-rumors-proved-false

in Happy Together... GI implies that she's happily single

and JJH officially stated that he has not yet  intention to get married..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.nl/2015/05/joo-ji-hoon-isnt-ready-for-marriage-yet.html

I figure out this one is more suitable at shippers thread than Mask main thread.. but feel free if you wanna share on Mask thread...

----------------------------------------------------------

Magazine Monday – Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae

Mask.avi_20150803_110231

Now that Mask has finished its run last week, we will no longer have the chance to see the OTP on our screen every Wednesday and Thursday! Luckily both  Joo Ji-hoon and Soo Ae have lots of past works that are worth the watch, and we on The Talking Cupboard have decided to relish some of the pretty pictorials both leads had in the past.

[Dear lenrasoon, hope you like the shoots of Joo Ji-hoon we’ve chosen for you ;)]

First is Soo Ae’s pictorial for VOGUE Korea back in September 2009, dressed in fusion hanbok and styled like a graceful period queen as she was promoting her film The Sword with No Name at that time.

mm_sooaevoguesept09_1_zpslpqhqc7a.jpg

mm_sooaevoguesept09_2_zpshur2lnt5.jpg

mm_sooaevoguesept09_3_zpsw4e9nb2w.jpg

mm_sooaevoguesept09_4_zpst5m5ihob.jpg

mm_sooaevoguesept09_5_zpsxnq8uxih.jpg

mm_sooaevoguesept09_6_zpslapfotux.jpg

Next is Soo Ae’s pictorial for marie claire December 2014, where she coupled the accessories from Pandora with various styles for modern ladies. This photo shoot reminds me of the fabulous look she’s sporting in Mask and I really love it!

Read more:

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/08/03/magazine-monday-joo-ji-hoon-and-soo-ae/

Archived