China's First High-fashion Supermodel

Guest prehistoric

Guest Hazy

Personally, I don't think she's pretty because her eyes kind of gross me out.

She has a nice figure though. Gaining another 1 or 2kgs would make her figure perfect.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretz

omg when i 1st looked at her pics i was like hey i have seen this girl some where...theni realized that i have seen her in practically every magazine that i came across with. :D she's really fit...very cute looking...nice pose

Guest hiphop

now i know why...

her eyes... b/c of her eyes, she can have different looks. crazy!! LOL, totally worth it.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

ugh, i don't like the "she looks korean" comments in here..

she's one of my favorite asian models. :)

Guest scorsagian

I think she has the model frame and height, but her face isn't as beautiful as some asian models I've seen before. Thanks for sharing the pics though!

Guest genki

She's gorgeous, and her face is very doll-like; I love her lashes in the closeup photo of her

She's got an impressive collection of ads/runway walks for different high fashion designers =)

Guest Vagabond.

|[♥In my heart, in my soul。。。♪//]|

180cm...wow, she's tall O_O

Anywayz, she's quite a unique and stunning model, this one.

|[♪나에게 사랑이란 。。。♥//]|

Guest XTINE__

WOW, in the recent pics of her, i must say, she looks absolutely STUNNING tanned. I know Asians are into the fair skin thing, but heck, this girl looks hot bronze. LOL

she's gorgeous!

Guest J@de

Long time I haven't been in this part of the forums,

I'm glad the thread is still a little active xD

Thanks for the updates prehistoric~ :)

I love the ALLURE photoshoot <3 She also looks great tanned :P

Guest lalagal

i don think ppl know the diff between chinese n korean. she looks chinese not korean at all.

anyway...wow, she's pretty hot!!!! she's realyl elegant at the same time!!!!!! she kinda reminds me of zhou xun!

Guest kumi00

Ooh! I saw her in TIME magazine. :D

She's really pretty, but for some reason I like the Chinese supermodel look more than the type chosen by Westerners. Just me, though. =/

Guest fe4rL3sS

ugh, i don't like the "she looks korean" comments in here..

she's one of my favorite asian models. :)

agree. I don't know why when a chinese or other ethnicity look pretty/handsome they say so and so looks korean. but when someone says that a korean actor or actress looks chinese or japanese they all get angry. IMO, du juan (this is the first time I know her btw so I'm not being biased) looks full chinese. she's gorgeous btw, not really what i call pretty but definitely a model material.

• 8 months later...

Archived