China's First High-fashion Supermodel

Guest prehistoric

Recent Du Juan :)

Backstage @ Anna Sui Fall 2007

00240mannasuifall2007pr9.png

00240mannasuifall20072xy2.png

Credit: style.com

& One pic that I love from the New York Times mag:

[Had to posted it under a link -.-] http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=..._122_103lo.jpeg

[edit] Oops, didn't saw you already posted this Ana Sui on the 1st page ><

Well, it doesn't hurt to see it again.. : p

I see you didn't found her birthday date: it's 15/09/1987 :)

& about the pics you posted on the first page: if you know by chance the mag this pic is from, could you tell me plz? Thanks :P

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9983/93...408lo7szcr1.jpg

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest telegraph

I don't get how some ppl say she doesn't look chinese and that she looks korean

I mean HELLO

you're not serious right? She looks COMPLETELY chinese

and NO, her features are definitely NOT korean

it seems that ppl in this forum always assume that if someone's pretty OH they HAVE to be korean

sorry to break this guys but most korean celebs were not pretty before they got their plastic surgery done

ppl pls STOP condemning other races ( a while ago there was a thread where ppl were dissing the viet ulzzang saying with his features he COULDN'T possibly be Viet -_-'

Pls don't be so narrowminded ppl

lol I was just laughing at those comments (look below)

there's a lot of really naive/ignorant people on this forum, just ignore them

wow she's actually cute! doesn't look chinese really

• 3 weeks later...
Guest prehistoric

I mean HELLO

it seems that ppl in this forum always assume that if someone's pretty OH they HAVE to be korean

sorry to break this guys but most korean celebs were not pretty before they got their plastic surgery done

ppl pls STOP condemning other races ( a while ago there was a thread where ppl were dissing the viet ulzzang saying with his features he COULDN'T possibly be Viet -_-'

i love you

Guest SunnyD

I mean HELLO

i so agree with you!

i'm not trying to be bias, but i honestly think that chinese are the best looking asian. no platic surgeries and you can find tons of goodlooking people everywhere!! sometimes i just think we have some catch-ups with packaging people

seriously, stop assuming every hot guy and girl are korean :rolleyes: you're only saying that because all you see and care are koreans

Guest optimist

ppl pls STOP condemning other races ( a while ago there was a thread where ppl were dissing the viet ulzzang saying with his

Those two sentences disagree with one another. How can you tell people to stop condeming other races when you are essentially condemning the base looks of Korean women, implying that if they are pretty, they must have had surgery?

I mean HELLO

those people are stupid <_<

Guest Se7enBoi

really pretty ^^

1m80 for asian gurl's like "wha"

I mean HELLO

i think she looks Chinese for sure, just in some pic, look a bit korean, but hey, sometimes u just can't say for sure whos Krn, whos Viet, Who's Chinese, japanese, Thai, etc cuz Asian ppls do have some facial similarity

and yes, being Viet doesn't mean you look ugly, you don't have straight and high nose, you don't have great skin tone, and being Krn doesnt mean you're pretty, you have perfect and white skin and such. These things are just so racial

Guest Juli~<3

she does look very chinese but in some of the pics she reminds me of the girl who acted with Bi in A Love To Kill.

shes gorgeous.

Guest irene

Did she get her eyes done? She clearlyhas double eyelid in few pictures, but clearly none in others lol.

Sometimes I can see my double eye lid quite obvious, the other time not really and I don't have anything done.

So, what I am trying to say is ------------this is possible for some people.

Hers one appears quite "natural" - just my opinion. (I don't know for sure)

In some people's eyes, she may have some "similar" features to other ethnicity. Asians have similarities if not all. The comment made may not mean to downgrade others (Not that I'm a korean or not aware of some kind of "______ > _______" comment here and there from different ethnicities and not "hating" that especially when that happens to my own ethnicity ).

No pun or lecture intended. :)

Quite unique and doll like at the same time.

Archived