China's First High-fashion Supermodel

Guest prehistoric

Guest iPhets

mmm i reckon she's really pretty when she's all dolled up, but without the makeup kind of ugly o.o...maybe because her eyelashes are short, because i look pretty mini cooper w/o makeup thanks to my non-existent eyelashes too =/

but i do agree that she has that "unique" look that most high fashion models seem to have B)

im so glad asians are starting to break through now =)

is it just me or she didn't answer the question at all in the interview and just went off on a tangent lol. oh well.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetSerein

she looks really pretty..prettier than most asian supermodel! ^-^ congrats to her and China. wish i can be as tall as her!! =(

Guest J*aime

oh wow.. she's gorgeous! love her facial features and i like how even though she's a runway model she's still has some curves.

<--- Must watch!!

(i wish i could understand chinese)

wooo, i think she's gorgeous. Just watched a few of her interviews, her voice is so soft, and she looks adorable when she laughs as well.

her birthday is on september 15 (don't know the year though)

Archived