China's First High-fashion Supermodel

Guest prehistoric

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest singirl39

In some people's eyes, she may have some "similar" features to other ethnicity. Asians have similarities if not all. The comment made may not mean to downgrade others (Not that I'm a korean or not aware of some kind of "______ > _______" comment here and there from different ethnicities and not "hating" that especially when that happens to my own ethnicity ).

No pun or lecture intended. :)

Quite unique and doll like at the same time.

Agreed... and really we should focus more on Asian Pride. Gotta represent that!

I don't get how some ppl say she doesn't look chinese and that she looks korean

I mean HELLO

you're not serious right? She looks COMPLETELY chinese

and NO, her features are definitely NOT korean

it seems that ppl in this forum always assume that if someone's pretty OH they HAVE to be korean

sorry to break this guys but most korean celebs were not pretty before they got their plastic surgery done

ppl pls STOP condemning other races ( a while ago there was a thread where ppl were dissing the viet ulzzang saying with his features he COULDN'T possibly be Viet -_-'

Pls don't be so narrowminded ppl

amen! Sometimes the ignorance in this forum is so disappointing. Just because one is pretty doesn't automatically mean they're Korean. They're good and bad apples in each ethnicities.

Anyway, she's def. pretty. Her lips are really cute. And those cheekbones:)

Did she get her eyes done? She clearlyhas double eyelid in few pictures, but clearly none in others lol.

Pretty none-the-less. She looks like the asian beauty all the white men want when they enter an entertainment home.

i think its because she has inside eyelids so they are more apparent when she looks down and you are able to see it in a few pics and not in others.

• 1 month later...
Guest vany

She's pretty...and unique in some pix... in some pix she looks like some chinese actresses... lol... I'm not sure

Guest inadequate

I love her uniqueness! She represents us hehe.

I bought the Vogue magazine w/ Gemma ward, and she was telling her story.

Actually, she started at her young age doing ballet. But for competitions, we refused her because of her tall height.. in fact she didn't plan being a supermodel but uh. Look at the result!

Guest HappyGirl

I agreed, she is very unique. She is definitely a supermodel. She has a style of her own not like those so-call models (Rosemary and Maggie Q) you see in HK.

Archived