China's First High-fashion Supermodel

Guest prehistoric

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eidolon.

She's very pretty.

And she photographs very well.

She looks different on the runway though.

I'm glad they found a good Asian model (:

-jenny

Guest neon_buildings

she looks like gemma ward and all those other "waif" models. not very unique since waif has become the thing that all the fashion industries want. but i do admit that she is pretty.

Guest milk tea!

i thought she was korean! but yay for chinese pride unlike some models. I love the one in the classroom with the chinese flag behind her.. she looks natural there. The makeup is not heavy so she looks natural looking<3

Me too, me too~ but in some pics she just looks way too skinny that it creeps me out.

yay~

im glad that her career is reallly taking off! ^^

fighting! ~ Lool xD

And i really love her look, she is just really really stunning i think. ^^

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

My favorite is the one for BMISCHKA. That dress is reeeaaal pretty and it looks really good on her!!!!!!! I love it!! She's just a BIT too skinny but it's more like natural metabolism lol not 'i'm starving myself to death' kinda skinny and her body's real pretty. nice pretty facial features!! ^^ i luv her lips--they're so cute in sum pics ^^

She has plum like lips. Reminds me of those old style when women would wear very red lipsticks and have their lips very plump but small together.

She has a very unique look. Very beautiful.

Guest funfunfun4every1

WOW she is so gorgeous. She is VERY skinny though, (except I think models are supposed to be like that?) I think she needs to gain a couple of pounds so the dress doesn't wear her, so SHE can wear the dress.

Archived