[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest gakvinandrewz

i was watchin an old shoot dori 1 ep. i think it was ep 32 shown on 2006-June-11 with guest Lee Soo young.

at the end of the ep there was preview for the next ep and a match between FC Shoot dori and Herione 6.

i just want to ask whether the match between H6 and FC SH1 was on teh next ep or on the H6 show????

thanks in advance

I remember that episode, it was so funny. I looked back at my files, you have to Download the whole Happy Sunday Episode to see it. The date of the show was June-11-2006, well that's what's shown on my file anywayz. You'll have to go to Kalena'a CB it should say on the file "Shoot dori episode (whatever), shoot dori vs H6 special", you need to download both CD1 and CD2 to see the whole thing. I loved this episode cause you get to see shoot dori twice in one week :D . I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Oh wait I didn't answer your question, hehe, this episode is in the H6 series.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished watchin sd 1 vs sd 3 [yeah very late XD but who cares] XDDDDDDD

its so fun to see minho n kangin competin each other. XD props to kangin for not scared of his hyungs. XD

and.. SD 1 improve alot! thou they didnt get together for a long time, but their teamwork PWNs it.

xD ZOMG. xDDDD and taesoo becomes more selfless *hugs him* his new hairstyle - awesomeness. XD and the salto [the kick over the head] really ;oaijeorj! XD i wonder why taehoon is the one who gets the credit during that time.

minho becomes more aggressive. XDDDD i love him moree. XD huahuauhaha. and him not wanting to give in to his dongsaengs.

hyungwoo becomes more mature. XD huahuahauhaha. and him and his hand movement while talking XD

jiwoo n sungjoon sorts of stalling, imo, its like they didnt improve nor deprove. >.<

taehoon his shoots become more accurate. i remember the last time he only depends on his speed. his shots were super inaccurate, but now it seems easy for him to spot the goal n where to score.

lol. sd3.. the ones that stand out more than the others are just kangin n sungmin. they are the only one who seem to be able to counter back. props to the double ace. XD their double team work can break the hyung's defence. LOL. the rest are good too, just that they might be scared of them

--

Now i cant wait to see SD4 vs SD1. xD at least i hope the people are kind enough to satisfy the SD1 fans' hunger.

lalalaaaaa~~ time for another weekly update. haha.

although nobody reads it, i like to do it for myself. :D

so ep 5..

Oobin seriously continues to impress me .. i am SHOCKED at how amazing he is now. if you watched shootdori 3 he's barely a part of the team... but now he's the BIGGEST asset along w/ joonsuk. even in practice he was amazing. shocking. 1 year makes a difference.

I was shocked too see lee seugeun from 1n2d!!!! and i was EXTREMLY SHOCKED when the kids recognized him & was like WOW THE GUY FROM 1 night 2 days! i was like HOW THE HECK DO THEY KONW THAT?!

i feel yoo sangchul gamdok is a lot more active w/ the kids.. even took them to the hospital. i think he's never gone w/ them before... idk.. but the manager i feel is TOO YOUNG.

GETTING SHOTS

-KIM SAN CHANGEDDD<3 he actually took the shot.. last year he would NOT take it.. this year he was FIRST!! im proudddd<3 he didnt even flinch or anything. i think he's one who doesn't cry a lot though. i remember shootdori 3 he got hit a lot but he never cried or made a face.. & yoosangchul was like AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE HURT hahah.

-taesukie doesnt flinch at all.. he just watches the needle

- gahyun cries. poor girl

- i LOVEEE how taesuk & san were like ITS NOT EVEN SCARY. it doesnt hurt! after they got their shots.. haha so cute

GAME

- it was nice to see HOSONG again. truthfully i barely remember him. ahhaha. probably cuz i liked shootdori2 only cuz of sungwoo & seungkwon.. but it was still nice to see him even though he says he likes his other team better.. he forgot about shootdori! T_T it has been 2 years though so of course he'll like his own team now...

- gahyun is a cute girl.. she SUCKS at soccer like no other.. she has no interest at all... i was rewatching shootdori 1 & even jiwoo was interested in soccer. she watched the games & played.. & semi-knwe what she was doing.. this girl CANNOT do anything. i mean she actually just STOPPED THE BALL w/ her hands in the middle of the game to kick the ball.. wow.. but she is SO CUTE. & is always smiling :D .. im glad she wanted to play this time though.

- im glad taesuk made a goal :) .. even though it was a weak shot it was still good.. but thanks to his left foot it did go in :) he's definatly more aggressive too. & more into the game he went through a lot of the defense.. he's gotten better at dribbling too! if he could use his right leg too he'd be WAY better.

-joonsuk's kick man. not as strong as kangin's but if he works at it.. i see potential.. but his goal kick was amazing.. its super strong & if he works at it he'll be as good as kangin. if not better.

- daehyun i see potential is being a better goalie... last week was horrible. but i still feel like he's doing much better this week & will continue to do better in the future.

- THERE IS LIKE A HOLE IN THE DEFENSE! cmon.. defense is sooooooo weak.. they need a solid defense like shootdori 3 had.. everyone is still just running in groups .. & the defense is just weak... i just hope it'll get better.

- they need to also have a solid goalkeeper. is it going to be taesuk or daehyun?

- the twins are cute... both defenses but i think only the older one (dong gun) is good. but its funny how the announcers were saying the other team is probably like I JUST GOT THROUGH WITH YOU.. HOW ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?!

- idk WHY oobin wouldnt shoot. usually he does... even yoosangchul saw that he wasnt shooting. weird.

im so sad they lost again. T______T & it was so close too. afelijfasl;eijfas;lijf

kim ji won at the end... haha.. saying they didnt lose..

- i WISH kim san got better at soccer. he's really in love with it.. but he's really bad at it. haha. poor boy. i still think he's yoosangchul's favorite though. cutie!<3

Guest gakvinandrewz

Don't worry jewelz, I read everyone's comments and I've just read yours, awesome analysis, couldn't have said it better. But if you don't mind I would like to add a few things.

Getting Shots

Sangchul did accompany the kids before, in shoot dori 2. He even took a shot along with the other coach and manager.

Game

The kids have definitely gotten a bit better. Like I've said before "great minds think alike", I think Sangchul has taken my advice :rolleyes: and gave daehyun a quick basics lesson. We can definitely see a bit of improvement in his goalkeeping abilities, but like every other kid, it'll take time for him to get use to it. And I'm glad Sangchul put taesuk in a more attacking position, that's where the kid really belongs.

But your right they still need a good defensive line, daehyun can't do it alone. The twins are starting to get out of their comfort zone, which is great cause they'll start causing trouble out on the field.

However, Sangchul needs to work on the two smallest players, kim san and kim jin won. You can see that they really love to play, but since they're small, they lack in strength and power.

And of course we come to my favourite player, Oo Bin. He's probably every coaches dream player, he's an awesome all-rounder but most of all he's a great front line attacker. Yes he didn't do as much on SD3, that's because Sangchul didn't play him that much, which is a wise coach decision. For someone that young and you can see a good develpment in this player, you don't want him to learn the other players skills and catch up on bad habits. A good decision to hold him back a bit and find his own rythm in the game, which makes him a good player in SD4.

That is why as the head coach for the club that i'm in,I recommended other coaches to watch this show for analysis and education purposes.

Now, since were in the 5th episode, I wanna recommend a good first string (first line-up):

Attack

Forward - Byun Joon Suk

Left Wing Forward - Lee Tae Suk

MidField

Attacking Midfield - Oo Bin (Like I've said before he'll be a great play maker)

Defense

Centre Back Stopper - King Dong Gun

Sweeper - Kim Dong Sung

Goal Keeper - Kim Dae Hyun

yay~~ time for my weekly update.

gakvinandrewz-- i think we are the ONLY ones who watch. haha. i love it

episode 6

wow new concept... like comic book style.. haha. i thought that was cute. but kinda annoying after a while.

practice was good. everyone's so cute.

truthfully i hope kim san stays short this season cuz HE IS SO CUTE cuz he's one of the smallest. haha.

hmm practice game was SO SHORt . usually they make it longer but i guess cuz they practiced at the game.

real game

before the game , kim dong gun got hit my the ball & got a bloody nose.. surprisingly he didnt cry! he's one of my favs.. for some reason i dont like the other twin haha.

haha KIM SAN LOST HIS SHOE TWICE :) so cute

side note .. the announcers are HILARIOUS. i laugh all the time when the guy w/ the glasses talks.. haha. im still sad they replaced the tall skinny one but o well. the new guy isnt funny at all though .

ok onto the real game.. oobin finally! he's on again! :) first goal of the game.... he had a lot of other chances before but he's still AMAZING. i seriously love his style. HIS HAIR IS SO CUTE.. i think its funny he's a model.. he looks so cool on the field haa.

omg the other team's goalie was SOOOO cute... like little jiwon on that one game haha.. but i kinda KNEW that shootdori would win.. the team didnt know what they were doing AT ALL.. & they were really small.. like a bunch of kim san's & jiwons. hhaha. so funny when the goalie just ran & grabbed the ball when shootdori had the freekick. haha.

at least the other team had 3 pretty good players. i guess one of them was 8 years old. & ur only supposed to be 7... so i guess thats an unfair advantage but i dont think any other players count so it wasnt really unfair haha. so they had 3 people who were actually HELPING... still close call on some goals cuz of that boy. haha.

lol at kim san saying he wants to quit shootdori.. cuz he never plays..

yay taesukie made a goal... joonsuk, oobin, & taesuk have good teamwork.

& another goal by oobin<3.

OMG ANOTHER NOSE BLEED.. poor edward. all cuz of kim san's head hahaa.

okkkayyyy.all of a sudden the other team put in HUGE PLAYERs.. there were like all kim san's height & now they became twice kim san's height .

i feel joonsuk DOESNT PASS as much as he should.. oobin was there at the goal a lot of the times.. but he never passed it to oobin... but the CORNER KICK was an amazing pass. & anotherrrrrrr goal by oobin hahah

i guess i like shootdori 4.. i kinda liked shootdori 3 more cuz they'd win by like 10 goals. hahaha. they were SERIOUSLY AMAZING.. but it kinda got boring cuz they'd NEVER LOSE & they kept winning by soooo much.. haha. but now i like the feeling of being anxious & not knowing if shootdori will win.

oh & ANOTHER GOAL BY OOBIn.. omg.. wow.. how many was that??? 4! dang.. i think oobin is the new kangin.. not joonsuk.. joonsuk hasnt been doing as well as i want him to..

lol taesuk's semi-goal.. it was a good shot but the goalie TOOK the ball w/ him ahha.

YAY THEIR FIRST WIN.. idk i wish it was a little more competitive. like last week if they won it would've been mor exciting.. but still YAY THEY WONNNNNN :)

[after game]

i love when they go places after games.

OMGGGGGGGG THE EDWARD & GAHYUN SCANDAL! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! hahahah so cute.. he goes on "dates" with her during games.. they'll go off & play with eachother. & then on the bus they sat next to eachother & he even put on the seatbelt for herrrrrr

highlight of this episode was the edward & gahyun love scandal. hahaha.

Guest gakvinandrewz

Awesome analysis jewelz, couldn't have said it any better.

AHHH Kim San, poor kid wants to play badly. I'd say let him, the more he plays the better he'll get. Put him in defense with the twins, I've seen him stop the ball more than once.

The kids are trying their best, but I dont think they can go up against the other shoot dori teams yet. They've still got a few more things to fix up, teamwork for example, both the forward and defense doesn't have harmony. Lets say for example SD3, in forward they have Kangin and Sungmin, while in defense they have Yosef and Dongwha. The coach needs to work on this.

Overall the team is coming up pretty well, OoBin just amazes me every week.

Well thats all this week, till next week folks.

I just watched up to ep4 now. Junsuk = reminds me of the combination of kangin n minho alot. XD he uses more of strategy than merely speed. XD uaw. XD *click as favorite* hahhahahaha anyways.. the first goalkeeper is awesome too.

oobin = awesome player. especially in the ep4. he works better alone and as a team.

kimsan.. hahahaha. i think he improve alot. thou still a lil.. hm.. small. XD

taesuk = now he seems to pass carefully. i wonder why? issit cuz of the captn thing?

the jinwon = ??? XD he's like playing to train? XD hahahahaha.

the twins r alil slow for now, idk about later. but they seem pretty careful bout things, so sometime other can take the ball.

and.. it seems that the opponent is a lil weak compared to normal opponents the previous SDs got? isit because the average age is younger ?

the girl.. idk why they choose her? i mean at least the previous girls who get chosen were chosen because they are cute. [not really great at soccer but cute]

yoorim n jiwoo definitely have the look to attract ppl. no offense but this last girl doesnt appeal to me much, she seems a lil slow, average looking, and dont play good soccer either. but the curse of losing at the first match seems not to be able to be broken eh? XD hahahahaha.

*off to watch ep5*

Guest gakvinandrewz

Yeah I agree with the girl, she doesn't seem to fit in the shoot dori team. She doesn't try to play, she doesn't want to play, she can't play. I don't even think she likes soccer, IT'S A GREAT THING SHE'S IN A SOCCER TEAM IS SHE? :angry: Sorry to burst out like that, it just angers me that the other players are suffering because of her. When ever she's put on the field, the other team seems to score more than when she's not on.

Unless the producers see something in that girl that I don't see, can someone else clarify? Even Yo Sangchul doesn't like putting her on, he may not say it but you can see it on his face.

I vote to kick her out of shoot dori if she doesn't improve in the next two games. She doesn't even want to play, how can she improve?

^ yeah. totally. she doesnt deserve to be in there. she doesnt even have the cute factor, and isnt talkative, being slow, really bad at soccer, perhaps the only thing that stands out about her : she can do a wave. but if thats the case the producer can choose someone else D:

i agree only seeing her makes me get my blood boiled. she's in there for no reason. might as well give the position to other guys/ girls who wud like to play soccer more / more talkative. or perhaps yoorim can join in the team instead of her.

Just watch ep5. o.0 gayun was moving away from the ball? o.0

anyways. apart from that, taesuk is showing more of himself as compared to the first match. junsuk and his kick XD

ep6 D< what te eeeee is that girl doin T.T she's being a burden in the field. she didnt do anything. im surprise she didnt get out of the field as soon as she ws put in. anyways. oobin + junsuk PWN the game

and btw. seems like every shootdori kids got very good at first half and then the opponents just get all goal in the second half. >.<

Guest gakvinandrewz

Wait, wait, wait, wait.....wait..............wait. :unsure: I think we've missed something here. Hmmmm let me see, oh yeah, the great Taesukie. We haven't seen him cry yet, and this is the 6th episode of SD4. WOW! Its a miracle, ever since he started shoot dori, we've seen him cry at least every second episode, but now he's more confident and indepedent.

WELL DONE TAESUK!!! :D

Guest gakvinandrewz

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, NEXT WEEK ITS SHOOT DORI 4 VS SHOOT DORI 3 YAY!!!!

The long awaited match-up between the shoot dori teams are finally here. I wanna see how good shoot dori 3 have gotten, I bet if SD3 and SD1 played against each other again, SD3 will have a good chance of winning.

Anywayz, bring on next week - SD4 vs SD3 (who do you think will win, odds are against SD4 but you'll never know)

By the way, am I the only person left in this forum, has everyone else left and forgotten shoot dori. I hope not, cause I dont want to be chatting to myself, lol.

seriously taesukie cried so much it was SO ANNOYING during shootdori 2... i was like okkkkk.. he'd cry if he did something wrong in practice... or just cry randomnly. but now he's AMAZING! he's really grown up

gakvinandrewz u know im always here on this thread!

okay time for ep 7!!!! :)

PRACTICE--

still not feeling those comic book type things.. haha the little mini game.. kimsan just blocking everything oobin was shooting.. once again the games were so short... the comics take up everything haa. but i dont mind cuz i loveeeee watching when they're at home or something. hahaha the sleepover was so cute. whoever sang when they turned off the lights.. soooo cute!!!

before the game practicee---

haha what the?! they just to the other side.. & then got a drink of water.. haha maybe there was more practice before?

aww poor gahyun was sick. yes she's annoying cuz she cant play but her smile is so adorable... & it was sad to see her so sick.

LOL ALL the kim san fans.. so cute.. i would totally be one. haha. AHAHA & then the ysc gamdok was like go shake their hands.. & san was like i'll turn ONCe for them. hahaha. like he's some celebrity... haha kim san already is a star. & then he turned again & fell off his chair. haha u can hear their screams.

edward so cute.. going & hugging people. same w/ oobin

then kim san SLOWLY goes & steals taesukie away! hahaha & falls AGAIN! lol

game--

SOOOOOOO MANY LITTLE KIDS TO CHEER ON THE GAME for the other team.. holy!

LOL the other team had a huge guy. i laughed so hard when they made it seem like he was HUGE.. making the sound effects when he walked & ran haha. he really was huge though.. dang.. tall & chubby... O_O

joonsuk is smart. he knew the goalkeeper would tap it so he went to the front & scored a goal. :)

LOL onceee again the goalkeepers! dont know the rules!!!! haha. grabbed it outside the box. HANDLING! so funny every game i swear.. one of the goalies will do that!! i swear shootdori3 there were like 2 games like that.. but shootdori4 its EVERY GAME!!!. still funny.

once AGAIN joonsuk is smart.. listens to the coach. :)

oobin makes a pretty good goal .. pretty weak & goalie could've blocked it but whatev. even the announcers were like that was an easy goal... um goalie needs to step up his game man! haha

poor san doesnt start anymore... but at least he went in .. haha. so sad announcer were like 'that means the game isn't extremely serious'... T_T hey he dribbled!!! he never does that. did pretty good.

lol jiwon following around #99. so cute.. but yes 99 was the best. just doing everything by himself

lol oobin & the others making signs.. "yangpyung LOSE"

ummmmm 99 doing ALL THE WORK... seriously. he's really good. he ran ALL the way from his goalie to shootdori's .. w/ no problem.. at least daehyun blocked the goal.

ji won.. so cute!!! he flinches away from the ball.. then he misses the ball completely. haha.

daehyun was doing really good as a goalie.. it was alll him vs 99..

shoooooooot they put in the HUGE player. haha he really was huge. i would be so scared.. haha he could like run over & eat the other players.. seriously. O_O i LOVE how everytime he ran they'd shake the camera & make sound effects. made him seem scarier haha. he should be the goalie.. he'd be better.

of course the other team thinks that it wasnt a goal. but thats why we have cameras :). seriously the ref sees everything. NEVER QUESTION HER! ohhhhh it was taesukie who made it :) yay! :)

the passes made by donggun (i think.. one of the twins) & taesuk & oobin were AMAZINGGGGG. oobin's goal was good but its all thanks to those passes.!

ok 3rd quarter (?) they bring all the tall huge players. but it doesnt matter cuz joonsuk & oobin just kill them. i thought 99 was good but compared to oobin&joonsuk. nahh.. haha. but the other team's goalie SUCKS. didnt even like try to block the ball.. haha.

i thought kim san was going to get in trouble for throwing the eraser.. instead coach was putting him in the game.. i swear he favors kim san but i would too. look at his cute innocent face.. he realllllllly loves soccer even though he's not every good at it.

SAN MADE A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl ahhh yayyyyyyyyy! :)

he promised the coach to do his best & he did! whoohoo!! his ceremony! haha. so funny.

they made the huge kid the goalie. should've done that in the first place.. like i called! haha. teh music they play everytime they show him.. star wars? haha

oobin. love the kid. but he's selfish over goals. he was supposed to be defense but kept trying to make goals. joonsuk doing all the work by himself! it'd be okay if oobin would help out & go to the other side but he just stayed & waited to make a goal. joonsuk is really good at defense too. oobin needs to learn to pass too.

KIM san again just staying on one side!! haha.. while the WHOLE team is on the other side.

joonsuk making a strong goal. i swear it became oobin vs joonsuk on how many goals they'd make haha.

okay the big kid is only good for being big. like the anouncers said, he should find a new sport.. wrestling? football?

joonsuk could've passed to san for a great goal. but seriusly these guys are very selfish in their goals. not that bad but still. give the little guy a chance .. oobin & joonsuk DO NOT PASS. !! its really annoying sometimes. even the coach was upset that san didnt make the goal..

k overall kim san did really good. 1st game he was actually dribbling.. he made a goal.. i mean it was amazing. :) haha. and joonsuk & oobin would be soooooooo much better if they knew how to pass.

after game-- swimming

aww the coach loves kim san.. i love seeing them together<3

whooo ic ant wait for next week! AMAZING WEEK. shootdori 4 vs shootdori3!!!!!!! dude i wanna see them play against 1.... like really badly.. but i dont htink it'll happen this year T_T. i wish... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yes i dont want to be a downer but i can predict this game easily.. shootdori3 will WIN. sungmin + yoseph + KANG IN............... the end.. seriously.. ahah i mean if like 1 of them were gone it'd be kinda okay but all 3 of them are going to be there.. wait idk about sungmin.. but still 2 of the greatest players will be thereeee

Guest gakvinandrewz

Yeah I agree, with Sungmin, Kangin and Yoseph together, SD4 has no chance of winning. Even if they only had one of those 3, they still have the super powers of defense, Dongwha, Seungjun and Jaewoo. SD3 100% win, and yes all members of SD3 will be there, even Kim Yuri (the little darling). So can't wait for next week.

Yeah sorry Jewelz, I know I can always count on you to be here, just us I can count on Kalena for the shows, thank you. See you next amazing week.

FOREVER SHOOT DORI!!!

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

thanks for the review~ i cant seem to get episode 7 downloaded, but next week~

SHOOTDORI 3!! my favorites

pictures of them together. there is like lots of pictures of them but only few posting

20080423143458.jpg

20080423143328.jpg

20080423142929.jpg

someones birthday

20080423142651.jpg

oh my yoorim as asst. captain? ...

20080423142615.jpg

yoo sang chul talking to joseph

20080423143407.jpg

yoorim crying

20080423143436.jpg

KIM SAN~ IS WIPING TEARS FOR YOORIM! AHH haha i just notice that

20080423143010.jpg

20080423142753.jpg

is that LEE JUNG?

credit kbsN

please do not hotlink

------------------------------------------------

pictures from total different place

they had a game.

JOON SUK(shootdori 4) and SHOOTDORI 3 as one team

12_lewg128.jpg

1_lewg128.jpg

pictures from total different place

(red)yoorim, woobin, sungmin, joseph, jaeyoo, donghae team VS kangins team (yellow)

I am guessing the rest of shootdori team are together but it is against kangin's team because i am for 100% sure that the yellow jersy is his team, kangin is number 10 on that team. but i can not find picture of kangin

dscn4900_kangysin.jpg

next week.. jeongmaleyo? XD

hahhahaha i cant wait then XD

i know they wont win. but.. XD

im hoping to see yurim TKOed the sd4 girl.

[cant bother to remember her name.]

for some reason im quite relieved shes not that well

[no, i dont mean being an a*s but that only means the team has less burden]

LOL. andd..

will SD1 comes in the next next week? XD

i hope so. XD uhauhauhauhauhauh

XD

Guest gakvinandrewz

I can't blame you kirra for not remembering SD4 girl's name (see I don't know it either), I believe I share the same opinion with you. I was actually excited that the girl was sick, sry to be mean, no really, I'm sry that they put her in SD the first place (I'm joking, lots of love to her). Just look at how well SD4 did last game, they scored more than 10 goals, just like SD3 when they use to play. I hope she'll be sick again next game (damn Karma's gonna get me).

But I too really really hope ad wish that they play against SD1 and SD2, its tradition, they just have to.

Come on bring on next week already, I'm tired of waiting :P .

LOL yeah. DX i tink we all will agree she doesnt contribute much.

even outside the broadcast when everyone's having fun she's not there D<

and regarding the tradition.. XD i agree. XD it wud be cool to play with sd 1 n 2 XD

Archived