[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest gakvinandrewz

WOW! Thanks Kalena for the SD4 episode 3 upload. Awesome team! I couldn't stop laughing when they put their smallest player in as the goalkeeper (don't know his name and yes kim san is not the smallest anymore).

As I said before, Tae Suk and Oo Bin will carry the team this year and they did on their first game. But I didn't expect them to change positions, Taesuk in defense and Oo bin in attacking. But they did a great job.

And looks like they found another Lee Kang In, he is awesome, strong kick and a very skilled dribbler, I believe his name is Jun Sang (Sorry I don't know, i'm not Korean).

I wonder if they'll break the "Shoot Dori Curse" and win their first game, only time will tell.

Well looks like Shoot Dori 4 lives up to the hype, Strong midfielding team, they will certainly cause damage when they go against shoot dori 1,2&3. They need to work on their defense a bit more if they've moved Oo bin in offense, cause he's the only decent defender in the team.

Well this is only my opinion analysis, I'm one of the Junior National Soccer Coaches here in Australia. I normally watch this series for practice, but i'm seeing a lot of potentials.

I wonder if I can get Shoot Dori to travel here in Australia and go against a few of our top junior teams. That would be fun.

K i've said enough, till next time

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ me too but only shootdori 1 knows him. & i do want kjk back as a coach but i like the other coach too... i'd feel bad if they replaced him. they are both great coaches though.

dude i REALLY HOPE they play shootdori 1, 2, & 3.. that'd be AMAZING.

they showed kim tae hoon again. what a CUTIEEEEe

im glad taesukie is the 'captain' & kimsan cocaptain AGAIN.<3 so cuteeee. they are all adorable.

im SO SAD they replaced the other announcer. he was hilarious T_T. at least they didnt replace both.

& yeah i doooo hope they break the curse.. they always lose the first game T_T;;

and to the person who thought it was jun sang its actually joonsuk.. he made 4 goals!! hellooooooo new kangin. maybe he should be captain & not taesuk? idk we'll see i guess... which reminds me of how much i miss kangin.. i cant wait to see him play again (hopefully they will at least play shootdori3) too bad shootdori 3 will be missing 3 players cuz of taesuk,oobin, & kim san.

but back to joonsuk... he's pretty much doing all the work. last year they had kangin & sungmin (super junior names?! haha) who were both AMAZING & seroiusly helped eachother out. i wish there was another person as good as joonsuk. cuz sungmin was as good as kangin. maybe oobin will be the new sungmin.

i think joonsuk might be as good as kangin later on.. since it was their first game idk.. HE HAS KANGIN'S POWER SHOT.. danggggg

they never really have a great goalie. last year the goalie was pretty good but not amazing. shootdori2 had an AMAZING goalie. hopefully they'll find someone. the 2nd person who went in as goalie was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! he was really good at like blocking but omgggggggggg his kicks & his throw! i was cracking up. I THINK I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE<3 the coach was going CRAZY... the goalie's goal kick almost went into his own goal! hahahaha.

oh oobin has gotten a lot better. !!!! cant wait to see him improve even more.

KIM SAN is back.. haha.. holding his arm up when its a free kick .. love it.

omg this game was HILARIOUS. with shootdori's goalie & the other team constantly grabbing the ball at random times. haha. i couldnt stop laughing.. man but it was pretty intense although shootdori made their OWN goal.. ahahah.

so it was a tie & they'll have their tiebreaker next week. cant wait! hope they break their curse.

Guest gakvinandrewz

Ah Joonsuk, thanks, looks like I have my favourite player. I watched it again today, don't you all think joonsuk is almost a replica of kangin. I mean he moves like him, runs like him, kicks like him and plays like him. I compared still shots of their kicks, and they're absolutely the same. So I'd say we are definately looking at another Kangin.

And yeah from SD3, they had the 1,2 combination of kangin and sungmin, I wonder as well if Oo bin will become the sungmin to joonsuk, he did score a few goals on their first game.

Bring on episode four, can't wait till next week.

I wonder if they read our posts here in soompi, shoot dori I mean, that would be so cool! :D

Annyong haseyo :)

Ah Joonsuk, thanks, looks like I have my favourite player. I watched it again today, don't you all think joonsuk is almost a replica of kangin. I mean he moves like him, runs like him, kicks like him and plays like him. I compared still shots of their kicks, and they're absolutely the same. So I'd say we are definately looking at another Kangin.

And yeah from SD3, they had the 1,2 combination of kangin and sungmin, I wonder as well if Oo bin will become the sungmin to joonsuk, he did score a few goals on their first game.

Bring on episode four, can't wait till next week.

I wonder if they read our posts here in soompi, shoot dori I mean, that would be so cool! :D

Annyong haseyo :)

yeah ah joonsuk will definatly be the ACE of the team..

but my favorite right now is that little boy who was goalie.. ahahah. i loveeeeeed him. soooooooooo cute ^_^.

haha i doubt shootdori reads this b/c one, they are WAY too young.. and two they are in korea & probably cant even read in english. & 3 they probably never even heard of soompi.

but hey its still nice to dicuss about it. ^_^

i cant wait till shootdori4 plays shootdori3 but i have a feeling shootdori3 will kick their butts. kangin&sungmin are like unstoppable. shootdori4 will probably beat shootdori2 but not 1 cuz they're so old now. ^_^ i hope they do play eachother. it'll be awesome to see them even more grown up.

Guest gakvinandrewz

Yeah me too, I cant wait for Shoot dori 4 to play against the other SDs (sorry, too lazy to right the whole thing). Of course they wont beat SD3 when they've got an awesome offence (kangin & sungmin) and defense (Dongwha & Yosef). After SD2s performance on the SD3vsSD2 match, they will certainly pull their game up a bit. And of course SD1 will be unbeatable.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if KJK came back to coach shoot dori 1 on this match, it would be great. :D

Guest gakvinandrewz

are they upto 4 already?? so quick! I've given up on it, since there's no translations... :(

Shootdori 1 will always be my favourite!! hehe... ^_^

I don't think you need english translation to enjoy the show, I'm not korean and I'm still laughing like hell at what they're doing. Try going through shoot dori 3, trust me you'll love it, even without the english translation.

Guest gakvinandrewz

which episode is sd 1 against sd 3? XD i need to dl it.XDDDDDDD

That would episode 12, awesome game and SD1 have really grown up, Tae hoon's got teeth :D, and if you want SD2 vs SD3 its in episodes 10 & 11

That would episode 12, awesome game and SD1 have really grown up, Tae hoon's got teeth :D, and if you want SD2 vs SD3 its in episodes 10 & 11

XD i did see it, on a fancam when he was talking with a noona fan. he looks so mature now. XD

whoots. thanks alot. i just cant accept that season 1 ended. XD LOL. i hope they play against SD4. >D

haahahaaha, seeing SD1 vs SD2 made me realise how different they are. LOL.

[not saying they are not good thou its just they have a totally different feeling]

forever SD1~! XD they still have that 'connection' even thou they didnt play together anymore.

0---

i think i went overdose by seeing the whole episode for season 1 just in 2 days.. since im having my spring break right now o.0

right now i have the last episode and i refuse to play it.. T.T

Guest gakvinandrewz

XD i did see it, on a fancam when he was talking with a noona fan. he looks so mature now. XD

whoots. thanks alot. i just cant accept that season 1 ended. XD LOL. i hope they play against SD4. >D

haahahaaha, seeing SD1 vs SD2 made me realise how different they are. LOL.

[not saying they are not good thou its just they have a totally different feeling]

forever SD1~! XD they still have that 'connection' even thou they didnt play together anymore.

0---

i think i went overdose by seeing the whole episode for season 1 just in 2 days.. since im having my spring break right now o.0

right now i have the last episode and i refuse to play it.. T.T

I know exactly what you mean, I also hesitated to play the final episodes of all three SDs. But when I did I cant help but shed a tear, ......tears, .....oh ok then I poured my eyes out, it was just so sad :( . Especially SD3, when Yosef and Jaywoo started crying at the end, I didn't understand what they said (by the way can some1 translate for me what these two kids said please), but I knew what they felt.

But trust me, you have to play the final episodes, you wont be able to sleep until you do :)

Forever Shoot Dori

I know exactly what you mean, I also hesitated to play the final episodes of all three SDs. But when I did I cant help but shed a tear, ......tears, .....oh ok then I poured my eyes out, it was just so sad :( . Especially SD3, when Yosef and Jaywoo started crying at the end, I didn't understand what they said (by the way can some1 translate for me what these two kids said please), but I knew what they felt.

But trust me, you have to play the final episodes, you wont be able to sleep until you do :)

Forever Shoot Dori

LOL yeah. i just found a lot of older vids and especially after seeing kr vs fr match for sd1, it really makes me 'have to' watch the endin episode.

but if i found out i might go crazy. even now, when i leave my comp for just a minute to do a quick errand i become crazy n ran back to rewatch it again and again T.T and the translation posted is not helping T.T i almost gonna tear up just by reading n imaginin it. T.T

i visited several of the cyworld of the parents. i saw alot of pic of them together T.T makes me even more sad.

Guest gakvinandrewz

I wonder if they would take international players next season, if they do, I'm sending my little nephew in. I don't care how much it'll cost, i'll even accompany him if I have to :P , that would be so cool.

Guest gakvinandrewz

I made a new video (yes that's right I have no life :P), check it out. I basically took all the shoot dori pix that I've gathered, put them together and slapped on an awesome song. Hopefully it'll make you cry (lol), if not I'll try again next time. I have a crappy movie maker so this is the best that I could do.

Shoot Dori - Memory

Guest angel_cutie

wow...i didnt know there was already shoot dori 4....is the whole team different?or is there different players??

ji seung joon is soooooo cute!!he looks like a yunho/lee jun ki xP my favourite haha

PS,in season 1 through 4 cuz i didnt watch any of the full episodes yet,does the team change over time?cuz i realy suck at korean...and i want to know which kids are in the team from 1-4 lol

Guest gakvinandrewz

I don't think there's one with subs yet, but if a kind good soul that has the time to work on the subs please help us out. Thank you :tears:

Archived