[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gakvinandrewz

WOW! :w00t: What a game between SD4 and SD3, but just like we predicted (well its more like a garuantee neways) SD3 won, wat a surprise :P . Kangin, my main man, he was just awesome, even when he was pushed to goalie, he still made an awesome goal. And we were right, the amazing trio are just unstoppable, Kangin, Sungmin and Yosef, they are definitely the future of Korean soccer.

It was also funny when Sangchul tried to distract SD3 by untying their shoe laces, lol. But overall it was an awesome game, SD3 are truly the best, too bad their defense went down a little, whatever happened to Kim Seung Jun their other star player.

But next week omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg, the fun just keeps goin. SD4 vs SD2

Who do you think is gonna win? My money is on SD2, cause I think they've learned from their match against SD3, but we'll see.

Once again Bring On Next Week.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO~~~

ready for this

ep 8

before game---

awww the kids were so excited to play against sd3.

----the teetertotter thing.. haha the coach was having so much fun!!!!!!! LOL. he's like going crazy.. idk if i should call the "gamdok" coach but i do.. so dont be confused.. the other guy is more like the assistant coach.

-KIM san & that swing thing... he has no fear i swear. I WOULD BE LIKE HECK NOOOOOOOO. & im way older... haha. he even let his hands go!! crazy

dang all the kids are brave.. O_O

-joonsuk went SO HIGH. his face was like <_< & he was all pissed when they kept telling him to sing.

-aww oobin crying T_T. i would too. but i was surprised he was scared.

-the kid who was like FIGHTING .. so cuteeeee. he was so scared when it kept going higher.. but SO CUTE<3 i think it was dongun.

-dongsung crying too.. the brothers are definatly alike. his little 'fighting' at the end.. SO CUTEe. seriously the twins are the same. both are cuties

-TAESUKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3 so much braver! he was SOOOOO HIGH!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG. so high!!!!!! lol he didnt let go.. he kinda cried but i would too. they put him SO HIGH.

-LOL WHEN THE COACH WENT!! omg he had to CLIMB. hahaah. cute shootdori cheering for him.. haah. wow he had to go up on the pole.. scary. he looked like a kitty stuck on a tree haha. lol joonsuk was like if he falls will he die??? hahaaha.. he didnt grab the thing X_X

- i cant believe the assistant coach got it!

-GAME

-- SHOOTDORI 3 SO CUTEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! lol YURIM was like 'shootdori 4 is REALLY BAD".. so sad..b ut so true.. hahaha. yurim got cuterrrr

- OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i was like laughing so hard when lee jung coach & yoosangchul HUGGED! & they played that music. soooooooooooooo cute. & then leejung hit him haha.

-- seriously shootdori 3 can beat EVERYONE.. shootdori 4 has NO CHANCE w/ yoseph, sungmin, & KANG IN.. there is NO WAY.

-- AWWWWWW MIN !!!!!!!!!!!! she wasnt there!!! they said she fainted~~~. aww she probably really wanted to see them. she seriously loved shootdori 3.. im so sad!!

- yoorim as goalie!! hahaha she got better<3. she's so big now!!

-- omg kangin is BETTER NOW?!?!? how is that possible?? seriously his dribbling skills improved. i was shocked.

-- k first goal.. i can tell shootdori 4 are SCREWED. kangin & sungmin's amazing teamwork.. they pass.. they steal.. they're AMAZING..

-- 2nd goal. they seriously pass the ball so well.. unlike shootdori4... amazing teamwork w/ yospeh..

--- joonsuk's goal!! good job..

-- ok wow. kangin went through the WHOLE shootdori4 team w/ no problem.. & made a goal. wow.

-- no more comments about goals... haha. shootdori3 = too amazing for words

-- LOL AT YOOSANGCHUL untying the shoes..

-- k one more time... kangin makes soccer look so easy.. i am amazed AGAIN & again & again.

- leejung & ysc were going to play but sungmin& kangin were like WE DONT TRUST LEEJUNGCOACH.. especially sungmin who kept repeating 'we dont trust him!"

-- poor shootdori 4 T_T. so easy for shootdori3

-- dude i want shootdori3 to play shootdori 1.. even though shootdori 1 is older i feel they can do it this time & WIN..

-- omg donggun got a haircut.. did dongsung?!?! he doesnt look as cute!

-- yoorim trying to get a goal haha. hey she did get better though.

-- LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! kangin actually went & MADE A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!! & HE WAS GOALIEEEEEE. i cant believe it!!! omgg hahahahaha. id idnt know goalies could do that.. hahahahah so funny. he went through EVERYONE from his goal he was protecting.. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

-- so many handlings from shootdori3... ref was so strict on them! haha

wow.. 17-4.... shootdori4 got KILLEd ..

lOL AT THE END.. yoorim puts her hands up & gets hit by the ball.. & then the game is over.. aww she cried.. haha. so much crying in the episode.

YAYYYYYYYY SHOOTDORI 2.. does this mean they'll play shootdori 1 too?!?! that'd be amazing even though the age diff is huge.. but o well..

I SEE SUNGWOOOOO & SEUNGKWON ! danjit brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh cant wait.

watching this game made me realize i LOVED shootdori3... man i miss them.. i had so much fun watching this episode.. i love being amazed by their skills... idk shootdori4 is okay but man shootdori3 was seriously the best.

highlights---

~kangin.. just him.. haha. espeically when he was a goalie & still went all the way to the other side & made a goal.. with no problem.

~ lee jung coach & yoosangchul hugging <3.

~ EVERYTHING. great episode.

.but yeah next week i think shootdori4 doesnt stand a chance.. SUNGWOO & seungkwon.. especially sungwoo's powerful goals... dun dun dunnn~~~ .. last time shootdori3 beat shootdori2 but still. it was BY ONE POINT. so im pretty sure shootdori2 got better & all they need is sungwoo.. iM NOT SURE if i saw sungwoo but i think i did... he's their best chance of shootdori 4 winning if he doesnt show up. hahah. i just remember sungwoo saying he WOULD NOT show up to play again b/c he lost against shootdori3... but i hope he comes back<3.

i wonder if they play shootdori1, if sungwoo will play again. & seungkwon.

XD so im the last one. XD

anyways.. XD yeah. XD i just noticed the ref is the same *just that her hair keeps blockin the face XD n her face is rarely shown again XD*

and.. XD im curious whether they will play against SD1. i mean.. XDDDDDD i really wud love to see that. XD

comeon really dont break the tradition XD

hahahahahahaha. well anyways.. XD kangin sungmin yoseph really kill ppl.

its like they play against 1 ppl only. XD junsuk still holds on.. but i notice whenever he's face 2 face with kangin he just paused like o.0

hahahahahahhah XDDDDD

aw well, i was wishing yurim scores a goal. XD but i guess she alrd did shine in tat game XD

*compared to youkonwwho* XDDDDDD

and kimsan.. taesuk oobin didnt shine as much i wonder why. >.<

Guest gakvinandrewz

.but yeah next week i think shootdori4 doesnt stand a chance.. SUNGWOO & seungkwon.. especially sungwoo's powerful goals... dun dun dunnn~~~ .. last time shootdori3 beat shootdori2 but still. it was BY ONE POINT. so im pretty sure shootdori2 got better & all they need is sungwoo.. iM NOT SURE if i saw sungwoo but i think i did... he's their best chance of shootdori 4 winning if he doesnt show up. hahah. i just remember sungwoo saying he WOULD NOT show up to play again b/c he lost against shootdori3... but i hope he comes back<3.

i wonder if they play shootdori1, if sungwoo will play again. & seungkwon.

I hope this answers ur question Jewelz

080428-cafe-main_copy_funnyr.jpg

Courtesy of Shootboy

as you can see........Park Gun is still small hehehehe

Guest gakvinandrewz

Hey you know wat I'm dying to see...........I wanna see if Sungwoo's got his front two teeth yet. Last time we saw him in SD2 vs SD3, he still didn't have his teeth. You know wat, I hope he doesn't have'm yet, cause its his trademark :D .

Guest gakvinandrewz

Awesome, awesome, awesome. What a game between SD4 and SD2, I just couldn't stop laughing. Now I really don't wanna spend this time on shoot dori 4 cause we'll be seeing them play for a while, lets talk about shoot dori 2.

My how much they've growned up.

Sungwoo (by the way does anyone know why they sometimes call him Songya), our worst nightmare has come true. Sungwoo has his 2 front teeth and to tell you the truth they dont look too good, he looks like a rabbit now when he smiles. He's also a bit mature now, so unlike him, how disappointing.

Seungkwon, he hasen't changed his appearance much which is a good thing. He's a bit bulky now though, looks like he's been working out or something. His kicks are still the same, nothing much has changed, good for you Seungkwon.

Park Gun, wow! he's now an unbelievable player. Not only can he shoot goals but he can pass and dribble as well, the whole package. He's turned in to a star player and not just a star, well done. He's also a bit taller now and more hair.

Maeng Hoseung, he's turned in to an aggressive player, awesome. Not only can he steal and pass, but he can also consistenly shoot goals. If I were to change my allstar team, I'll definitely put him in as a Midfielder and Park Gun as a Power Forward. A true potential.

Jungin, Wow! What a long kick, he's probably one of the strongest kicks that I've seen for his age. But no doubt he's still a great goalkeeper.

Januk, he's one of the players that national scouts should be looking for. I mean he is an outshined skilled player. SD1 has Lee Tae Soo, SD3 has Kangin, SD4 has Oobin, then SD2 definitely has Januk. People say Sungwoo or Park Gun are good, then they never analysed this kid. He is an all-star player, definitely the future of Korean soccer.

Ok enough of that, lets look at next week. Looks like they made our wishes come true, we will get to see Shoot Dori 1 again, but this time with a bit of a twist. They will mix SD1 and SD4 together, and play each other. OMG talk about a surprise, OK here's the team for next week:

Team SD No1:

Kim Dong Gun

Kim San

Kim Jin Won

Kim Dae Hyun

Oo Bin

Kim Tae Soo

Jo Minho

Oh Jiwoo

Team SD No2

Kim Dong Sung

Lee Tae Suk

The Girl (Sorry I seriously refuse to name her, be mad at me I dont care)

Park Edwardie

Jin Hyun Yu

Ji Seung Jun

Kim Tae Hoon

Byun Jun Suk

Wow! What a game it's gonna be, I mean you have no idea who's gonna win. One side has Taesoo and Oobin, while the other side has Taehoon and Junsuk. Who do you think's gonna win? My money is on the first one.

The big question is "who is Sangchul gonna coach?" If he does coach one side who's the gonna coach the other side. Well I've got one person in mind, can you guess who it is? (Hint:First ever coach of Shoot Dori). Cross your fingers and pray that it happens.

All we can do now is wait once again for next week, DAMMIT!!!!

Cya then, Shoot Dori vs Shoot Dori.

080505-cafe-main_copy_funnyr.jpg

Can someone please translate to me what the writing at the top says (something vs someone), I know one of them says shoot dori, I think, I dont know what the other one is (on the picture). "Nah a ra" what does it mean please.

Guest kukiemonster

hi..i'm new here although i had followed SD 1 show when they 1st debut...

then i stop...i really want to watch SD3 players as you guys said they were awesome..

is there any streaming site where i can watch it?

thanks guys...

^ i am not sure of that XD

by the way

8D ohmagaaaaa XDDDDD

yuu kamdok n the manager noona is gonna side taesoo's XD

oobin's XD hahahah [of course XD theres san there XD]

the other side => the twin coach & the coachinim XDDD

I wonder what happen to our first goal scorer thou? >.<

OH YEAHH BABY XDDDD

SD 1 is there XDDDDDDDDD

* i just clickd on the last minutes just now XD

gonna watch now*

OMG!! i just saw the girl was carressing junsuk's hair n kissed it? o.0

hahahahaha XDDD seriously XDDD

what did she come for XD

I wanna see jiwoo PWNs her.

and omaho XD so funny XD

i think the whole show - about yuu kamdoknim trying 2 win xD

with full dirty tricks XD

hahahaahaha

however it is, SD2 XDDD they have grown up XD

hahahaha. sungwoo+sungkwon supposedly dont play soccer as much as before i suppose? XD

since their kicks r not that sharp anymore XD

hahhahahaha

EPisode 9

[[before game]]

-- no taesuk!?!! T____T hope he gets better

- lol at gamdok always picking on san

-- i CANT BELIEVE THEY PLAYED DODGEBALL w/ a soccer ball.. ouch.. but idk how thast going to improve how they play but hey at least they're having fun :)

- kim san saying they're going to lose cuz of jung in (goalie)

- i was so confusedw/ the mini game. i was like is this shootdori 3 they're playing against?! who the heck were they? kinda random

OMG THE KIDS GOT CUTERRRRRRRRR

sungwoo & seungkwon<3

-- lol when the shootdori 2 coach came, nobody cared!! thats so sad.. & then they showed shootdori3 w/ leejung coach & how they were all like hugging him.. hahaha

-- OMG TAESUK'S BACK! hahah oh i guess he was just gone for the practice

-- lol kim san & joonsuk's talk of UFO's.. wow

--- OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sungwoo has CHIPMUNK teeth. i was shocked.. not cute.. okay maybe.. but stilL! hahahahaha

[[game]]

-- why the EFFFFFF would they put sungwoo as goalie?!?! i want to watch him play.. hopefully he'll switch later

-- omg they ALL GOT BETTER. im shocked.!! why are they all soo good at soccer?!

-- park gun got a lot better. he's so cute ! REALLY GOOD. he made like so many goals.

-- dang the old goalie jung in is really good !! i mean he doesnt need to be a goalie.. he's really good at whatever he does

-- wow choi sung woo's kick is still AMAZING.

--wow shootdori 2 is doing better than shootdori3.. but i still think if 2 & 3 played against eachother, 3 would win AGAIN. like last time.. poor sungwoo was broken hearted.

-- wow hosung got really good too.. ahh~~ poor shootdori4

-- whoooooooooo they're switching goalies. :) finally sungwoo playing. even though he's really too good .. but i love watching him play :D.. danger for shootdori4.. best goalie & best striker. dun dun dunnn

-- dude sungwoo is AGRESSIVE

-- haha kim daehyun blocked like 1000 goals at one time..

-- k jung in is TOO GOOD as a goalie. hahaha. his goal kick! omg!

-- LOL PLAYING WITH NO GOALIE!!!!!!!!!! thats what shootdori4 has come down to.. thats sad.

-- sungwoo! FINALLY A GOAL!

-- danjit brothers action! when seungkown made his 2nd goal.. aww<3 i wanted to see more of the sungwoo & seungkwon brother action.. so cute. love both of them

-- wow NO GOALIE.. & only 3 players.. so 6 against 3.. thats SO SAD.. X_X

-- WOW IT DIDNT GO IN!!!!!!!!! w/ no goalie & 3 players.. >_>

-- FINALLY a goal from oobin... hahaha. 12 to 1. but truthfully it wouldnt have gone in if there was a goalie

-- omg allllllllll of shootdori 4 against shootdori2. hahaha so funny! so many of shootdori4!

-- LOL SHOOTDORi2 CANT EVEN SHOOT CUZ THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE! hahaha. just all hanging out in crowds

-- omg i just noticed they're not using a goalie. no wonder they got another goal.. hahaha wow.

-- wow. 15-3.. at least shootdori4 got some .. haha. thanks to oobin. & joonsuk.

highlights--

-3 to 6.. then 6 to 10 hahahahaha.

- shootdori2 not using a goalie

- sungwoo's chipmunk teeth.. not really feeling those.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for next week. shootdori 1! HAHHHAHAHA! omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. omg seungjoon looks ADORABLEEEEEEEe. so cute!!!!!! & taehoon. i cant wait. ahh!

but shootdori4 is screwed.

omg! SMART IDEA! i just noticed they split the teams up.. i guess it'll be crazy! minho on one team.. & taehoon on another. omg its going to be amazing. omg i see taehoon against minho!!! ahhh i cant wait! YAYYYYY!

gakvnandrewz.. U FORGOT THAT MINHO was the ACE of the team... & then taesoo & minho are on one side together... thats a lil unfair. i think AT LEAST taesoo & taehoon should've been on a side together.. cuz minho is amazing.

but we'll see. its going to be super interesting.

Guest SuhHyunMine

WOW I just found this thread, and I have so much to say.

Shoot Dori 1- I first saw this as a show rather than a sports game. It was very entertaining because kjk and choi sung woo was there

Shoot Dori 2- most entertaining because they had many close games, and I was sucked into most games. (was SOOO disappointed when they lost the last game from the tournament)

Shoot Dori 3- definitely the best team so far but wasn't as entertaing because they were way too good. I wish they had played England teams like that special shoot dori team did in Shoot Dori 1

Shoot Dori 4- a pretty strong team but definitely not as strong as Shoot Dori 3. Seems similar to shoot dori 2 in terms of skills. but the season only started recently, and they will develop a lot through the season.

My Shoot Dori dream team (I'm a big football fan so I like making dream teams like this lol I do this a lot with premier league people lol)

I gave them my favorite formation 4-4-2 and the players are placed where I want them to play

FW Oh Ooh Bin FW (all FW) (3,4) Kim Sung Min CF/RW (3)

MF Lee Kang In LM/CM (3) Park Gun CM/LM/LB (2) Choi Sung Woo CM (1,2) Byun Joon Seok RM/RW (4)

DF Lee Tae Seok LM/LB (2,3,4) Jo Min Ho CB (1) Lee Dong Hwa CB (3) Choi Chan Wook RM/RB (2)

GK Kim Jung In GK (2)

Reserves Kim Tae Hoon CF (1) Seo Joseph CF/RW (3) Kim Tae Soo RW (1) Lee Seung Kwon RWM/RWB (1,2)

Kim Seung Joon CB/RB Park Edward RB (4) Kim Dong Gun CB (4) Kim Dong Sung CB (4)

Shin Jae Yoo GK (3) Kim San GK (2,3,4)

Coach Yoo Sang Chul

Assistant Coach Kim Jong Gook

You guys should try this out too. it will be interesting to see how you guys will make dream teams

EPisode 9

[[before game]]

-- no taesuk!?!! T____T hope he gets better

- lol at gamdok always picking on san

-- i CANT BELIEVE THEY PLAYED DODGEBALL w/ a soccer ball.. ouch.. but idk how thast going to improve how they play but hey at least they're having fun :)

- kim san saying they're going to lose cuz of jung in (goalie)

- i was so confusedw/ the mini game. i was like is this shootdori 3 they're playing against?! who the heck were they? kinda random

OMG THE KIDS GOT CUTERRRRRRRRR

sungwoo & seungkwon<3

-- lol when the shootdori 2 coach came, nobody cared!! thats so sad.. & then they showed shootdori3 w/ leejung coach & how they were all like hugging him.. hahaha

-- OMG TAESUK'S BACK! hahah oh i guess he was just gone for the practice

-- lol kim san & joonsuk's talk of UFO's.. wow

--- OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sungwoo has CHIPMUNK teeth. i was shocked.. not cute.. okay maybe.. but stilL! hahahahaha

[[game]]

-- why the EFFFFFF would they put sungwoo as goalie?!?! i want to watch him play.. hopefully he'll switch later

-- omg they ALL GOT BETTER. im shocked.!! why are they all soo good at soccer?!

-- park gun got a lot better. he's so cute ! REALLY GOOD. he made like so many goals.

-- dang the old goalie jung in is really good !! i mean he doesnt need to be a goalie.. he's really good at whatever he does

-- wow choi sung woo's kick is still AMAZING.

--wow shootdori 2 is doing better than shootdori3.. but i still think if 2 & 3 played against eachother, 3 would win AGAIN. like last time.. poor sungwoo was broken hearted.

-- wow hosung got really good too.. ahh~~ poor shootdori4

-- whoooooooooo they're switching goalies. :) finally sungwoo playing. even though he's really too good .. but i love watching him play :D.. danger for shootdori4.. best goalie & best striker. dun dun dunnn

-- dude sungwoo is AGRESSIVE

-- haha kim daehyun blocked like 1000 goals at one time..

-- k jung in is TOO GOOD as a goalie. hahaha. his goal kick! omg!

-- LOL PLAYING WITH NO GOALIE!!!!!!!!!! thats what shootdori4 has come down to.. thats sad.

-- sungwoo! FINALLY A GOAL!

-- danjit brothers action! when seungkown made his 2nd goal.. aww<3 i wanted to see more of the sungwoo & seungkwon brother action.. so cute. love both of them

-- wow NO GOALIE.. & only 3 players.. so 6 against 3.. thats SO SAD.. X_X

-- WOW IT DIDNT GO IN!!!!!!!!! w/ no goalie & 3 players.. >_>

-- FINALLY a goal from oobin... hahaha. 12 to 1. but truthfully it wouldnt have gone in if there was a goalie

-- omg allllllllll of shootdori 4 against shootdori2. hahaha so funny! so many of shootdori4!

-- LOL SHOOTDORi2 CANT EVEN SHOOT CUZ THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE! hahaha. just all hanging out in crowds

-- omg i just noticed they're not using a goalie. no wonder they got another goal.. hahaha wow.

-- wow. 15-3.. at least shootdori4 got some .. haha. thanks to oobin. & joonsuk.

highlights--

-3 to 6.. then 6 to 10 hahahahaha.

- shootdori2 not using a goalie

- sungwoo's chipmunk teeth.. not really feeling those.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for next week. shootdori 1! HAHHHAHAHA! omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. omg seungjoon looks ADORABLEEEEEEEe. so cute!!!!!! & taehoon. i cant wait. ahh!

but shootdori4 is screwed.

omg! SMART IDEA! i just noticed they split the teams up.. i guess it'll be crazy! minho on one team.. & taehoon on another. omg its going to be amazing. omg i see taehoon against minho!!! ahhh i cant wait! YAYYYYY!

gakvnandrewz.. U FORGOT THAT MINHO was the ACE of the team... & then taesoo & minho are on one side together... thats a lil unfair. i think AT LEAST taesoo & taehoon should've been on a side together.. cuz minho is amazing.

but we'll see. its going to be super interesting.

I just finished watching it. for some reason, i always end up cheering for the new team every year. i guess because it's an unfair game and it's fun to cheer for the underdogs.

and ya i also can't wait until next week. i was thinking how they would do it but they are doing it in a simple way; mixing the two teams to make the teams equal

also JEWELS, you mentioned in another page that only you and another guy like ShootDori. I've been watching this since Shoot Dori 1 and I also love it. i just found this thread today so i wasn't able to talk about it with others. so i guess that makes three of us.

Guest SuhHyunMine

theres kaleena too right? XD

hahahaha and forgot me aw well

i guess people who watch dont have to write in here XD

hahahahaha. XD

just that i wanna keep this thread alive too XD

k nvm then that makes five of us

ya but i mean how can you not talk about shootdori?!!!

i dont know anyone who watches shootdori. my older brother actually used to watch it until season 3 but he says shootdori 4 seems bad. i think shootdori 4 (probably) improved a lot after playing 3 games against older shootdoris. anyway, i used to talk about it with him but he stopped watching it and i have no one to talk about it with so im gonna probably give my feedback on soompi forums after watching every episode from now on

Guest gakvinandrewz

This is an awesome forum, but you dont have to be watchin shoot dori to give us your opinion (of course watchin the show would help). Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier.

Shoot dori's the best, name another show in the world that does this to soccer and kids, I dare ya.

Archived