[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

its so cute how the whole soccer teams knows 'sarang seuruhwuh"

hahah too cute.

was it hyunwoo?? who first time sang it wrong "온종일 흥분해도..." haahah that was so cute. He got it right this time though.It was cute when taehoonee was singing too. :]

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznchocol8luver

here's wat u guyz hav been requestin for.. i have it :D i jus never got the time to upload it for u guyz...

사랑스러워 ~ 김종국

mp3 version...

CLICK HERE

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!~

HAHA i loved this christmas episode! :D <3

Everyone was so cute; Jiwoo is so funny saying things that ahjumah's would say lmaoooo.

Also it was so sad when Jihoon wasn't there at the amusment park because he was sick T.T;; & He said that he missed Kim jong gook haha AWW <3

&&

I love how hyunwoo was singing & taehoon& minho too :)

DUDE hyunwoo RAPS! AHAHA *DIES* xDD <3

&&&&

i loved when Kim jong gook was like "DANCe, DANCE" & Hyunwoo does the headbobbing thing & he did a train lmaooo. <3

Also the magic trick that Jongmin does; DUDE HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!?! :o

DUDE THEY GO TO JEJUDO NEXT EPISODE & ITS LIKE :OOOO <3 windy :XX

hi gang-- i just added the HQ for this week's #9 into my cb. enjoy! :P

I loved the part where KJK was singing "Silent Night", and the kids were all " :mellow::huh::blink: ... we wanna hear Sarangseureoweo!". That was too funny. :lol:

FCXmas4.jpgFCXmas3.jpg

Episodes 1-9 HQs are enough to fit on one dvd nicely. yay! i can finally burn them. :P

hi gang-- i just added the HQ for this week's #9 into my cb. enjoy! :P

I loved the part where KJK was singing "Silent Night", and the kids were all " :mellow::huh::blink: ... we wanna hear Sarangseureoweo!". That was too funny. :lol:

FCXmas4.jpgFCXmas3.jpg

oh yes it soo cute ... i cannot belived they like kjk song more than xmas song eh .. i was laught so hard .. when they all ingore kjk sing silent night .. :lol::lol: ... i cannot wait for next esp ... the little girl was there too .. she so cute too .. hihihih .. omg.... but the weather seem very cold poor them ...

thanks for upload kalena ..

Guest carolinexp

You know the guy who came out in the Santa Claus outfit. Who is he? He was in the song game show Christmas special game too. He looks like the actor who was in Sassy Girl. Is that him? It's bothering me so much.

You know the guy who came out in the Santa Claus outfit. Who is he? He was in the song game show Christmas special game too. He looks like the actor who was in Sassy Girl. Is that him? It's bothering me so much.

Yeup, it's ChaeTaeHyun...he was also in last week's episode....he came out as a 'supporter'.

Guest carolinexp

Yeup, it's ChaeTaeHyun...he was also in last week's episode....he came out as a 'supporter'.

Ooh thanks. I was watching it and I was so bothered by it. He just looked REALLY familar, then I came online and just started browsing and went to the My Sassy Girl thread and I was like "ooooh maybe it's him". He looked darker and older. Weehee, tahnks.

Guest fakeplastictrees

OMGG. the christmas ep. was SO cute ^_^

and when they sang sarangseuruhwuh<3333

from the previews from the next ep. T_T

ahhh so windy!!!

sungwoo(?iforgothisname. smiley angel? :X) kept falling x_x

&i think seungjun was wearing this hugeass jacket XD

ahhhh. i can't wait for the next ep. XD (<-that's what i always say but i always look foward in watching watching this than any other shows now O_O)

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

my belated christmas gift haha

yeahh these kids are adorablee...

i didnt put the christmas episode cause i made this earlier then that episode

Memories with fc shoot dori

fcshoot-banner4.gif

credits to the people who uploaded the picturres onto here and me

Archived