[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

omgsh that picture with the flower bouqets is so adorable. sungwoo~ i love his smileee~ hes like im da bomb diggity. lol and hyunwoo's all like AHHHHHHHHH MY EARS! and then SeungJoon and SeungGwun are all like... 0_0 what r we doing up here~?? but omgsh so cuteee <33 hehe

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jess89

kalena, is it possible to get a reup of episode#1 HQ? i wanted to replace my lq one for your hq but my internet died & now its not there ):

[those award show pics of the kids just killed me. wahhh sungwoo's precious smile! and seunggwunie giving flowers to jongmin! the boys are all so cute in their nice suits & jiwoo with her pretty curled hair <3]

Guest chibikko

I got this week's #10 show (LQ) in my cb now, too, like every week. come on over! Will start workin' on the HQ soon. ;)

Man, i sure hope nobody caught a cold over there in Jeju--- i was freezing just watching them! :o But it was cute when all the kids were passed out sleeping on the bus. heee! :P

gah..i cant wait for that cut to come out now, Kalena!! :P

Kim Jong Kook is awesome. He was able to sweep the daesangs of the 3 networks. :D And i just love the kids for coming on. Too bad they had to cut off their performance on tv..tsk

I'm seriously addicted to this little kids! They're so freakin' adorable! I just wanna gather them all up and put them in my pocket and take them with me everywhere!!!

We're only on Eppie 4, I think, but from the first eppie, they've gotten a lot better!

I saw the award show and started screaming when the kids came out all dressed up and each clutching a boquet of flowers for their coach, that was just too sweet.

Sorry to hear Jong Kook oppa is under the weather, it has been a busy week for him, hehe...hoping he'll get well soon.

Guest sparkzy

i just watched the episode w/ cha tae hyun.. and he teaches seung kwon "noon bbit"

that's so friggin hilarious!!! i feel like cha tae hyun is wonderful w/ kids!

Guest carolinexp

I think I started watching this show from like episode 3 or 4. So I planned to rewatch it from the start but the link on page 1 for episode 1 is dead from no activity. Would someone be kind enough to lead me to a clubbox that has ep. 1 or upload it? (thanks)

And right when I saw the show, I thought the goalie was so adorable. Well I just realized the reason is because he looks like my nephew (who's cuter by the way and age 2). I love cute kids!

oo i wathced like 2 episodes XD they're soooo cute XD MY GOSH! Haha

i think teh hoon is supposedly supposed to be the best player

and seung joon ... haha he's soo adorable. i think cha tae hyun favors him the most or something..

just my opinion XD HAha

Archived