The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Thanks for the news update guys. :)

I think the MTV special is not her official comeback that's probably why there is no news on Korean sites.

I'm not sure, I might be wrong. :unsure: I'll be upset if there isn't any news about her comeback. TT TT

I can't wait to see her on the MTV live wow special and hear her new

album. I'm so happy. ^^

It's nice to hear she's getting popular in Taiwan. I googled the news but the translation

didn't make sense. But it did say, shake was a trend in Taiwan. That's so cool. ^_^

If she's going to have a concert over there, I hope she has a sucessful concert. ^^

ahhh!! good news ^^

so nice to see her name listed on a live show... yay!!

Wenting, have to tell us everything about your trip!!! hope you can see Yeonie again ;) hope she releases the album around the time you're in Korea ^^

LOVE to see her being so popular in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong ^_^

all her hard work is sure paying off. i'd like to see her gaining more popularity in Korea too...

it happens a lot with chilean artists too, they don't get much love here in Chile. dunno why tho'

i wish we had an artist like Chae Yeon here... *dreams*

thanks for the news!

^

lucky guy!!!!

i like what she's wearing ^^ (have to go shopping!)

love to see her in the studio working on her new album ^_^ she enjoys singing so it's always nice to see her doing what she likes the most

i'm so looking forward to her new album!! hope it's a full album this time ^^ and i'd like to see he collaborating with other artists ^^ like on her 2nd album, she has a couple of songs with D-Low (no idea who he is, but the songs are good IMO) and there is Babo, she sings with Oh Se Jun... one of my favorite ballads ever!!

thanks for the pics! ^_^

Guest ~*RiKa*~

Thanks guyz 4 all the update and also keeping the thread going :D

i feel so bad for not posting in a very long time :blush:

so happy to hear that shes going to perform in may 11 :w00t:

miss her so much!!

this pic is cute 14bkyaf.jpg btw

when is her Comeback ;) did she announce the date yet???

Thanks for the link and pics bulgogi88. :)

I've found a recent article about Yeonie's house.

[LOVE HOUSE] go out to play in the new home of Chae

Chae (32) to leave the complex, Seoul has established a nest in Namyangju. Broadcasting activities step by step while he collected the money my parents bought the family's first home, raise my house attached to the different because we made a dream.

"Too busy working and never had a dutiful good son down. Hard to choose a singer instead of a normal life could hang on to life before it is all thanks to my parents house, buy my parents wanted rigo. I liked to see my parents I'm very proud. "

May I remind heads daughter smile comes to the Father, Mr. Soo "towards their dream of an endless challenge to try and quietly proud daughter's appreciate sweet heart," said his daughter to reveal a special affection.

Taste of engineering as a family house concept

Tate 24 newly built apartments are determined by non- planned interior renovation.

Families gather together to exchange ideas and concepts, we decided.

"A soldier who has been a simple style that you like my father. Hasigo hate in the house to decorate, clean and comfortable kkumigil did want. While she was wanted for the classical and modern space. I prefer the style of your parents is good, but you want to decorate my room only to gongjupung as much as I've been greedy. "

After discussion of the family living room to spend more time with simple and modern, she used a kitchen with a classic style, Yeon's room with white and pink color and decided to decorate a romantic.

Interior comfort and relaxation to give

According to family taste of engineering a new home at the entrance you could feel warm and comforting. 214 ㎡ (65 Balance) the size of a spacious entrance hall of the house with long corridors of why ohrientalpung furniture and air conditioning has effects throughout the plant. Parents will like the gold color in the room except the space Chae White gave the gold to the point.

"Since ancient times, is called the golden mean I've got the money. Success means to make lots of money and gave it to the golden interior points "

Gold warmth and warmth but, if you use excessive concentration can decrease the entrance gate, bumonimbang closet, living room, bathroom, wallpaper deungeman point was directing me. Kitchen Furniture in the classic white with gold handles and moldings were selected.

"If you do not schedule love to cook. In a large kitchen with my mother long ago, I'd had to cook. For the newly decorated kitchen cooking time in mind rose. "

Chae Yeon's room to use the largest room, the girl suffered a spare bedroom for the parents gave special. Chae bedroom used as study rooms and Chief pink wallpaper decorated with furniture, romantic atmosphere and the waist-point stance.

"I'm ashamed, my nickname is 'Pink Princess. Pink with age have been withdrawn for the love and affection that He did not. Enhance the pink color is just, make a bag in my room decorated with two colors. "

There have written a lot of attention at home, we can not leave the bathroom. Pink color with a subtle master bedroom bathroom mirror, hang a romantic Venetian kkumyeotgo, living room, bathroom with a luxurious wood and gold color has directed. Sunaphan with dressing made from different types of costumes, a small room of his neat space character is revealed intact.

Happy home full of viruses

"Happy the virus in the house to tell my family I guess. On 24 hours after a conversation with my parents at home with a movie or a massage, and thus a recreational game of life do. "

Rustic sweet break in the moment! Chae preparing a new album due soon and Chinese activities is expected to be busy.

"This year I am going to act actively. Please look forward to becoming more mature look evolved. "

Absolutely your parents while being a good Sim Republic of Korea between the lineage of sexy diva Chae Yeon. Happy 2010 to house him out to be harmless virus that is propagated look forward to it.

Credit: thewoman.donga.com

Finally an article about her preparing for her new album. ^^ I think pink princess is a cute nickname ~

Guest amura

omg! awesome she is coming back soon :D

its kinda of fast but idc i miss her haha , i hope there is a better MV

these videos she uploaded are cute :)

nice videos! thanks for sharing ^^

looks like she's having fun while recording the album ;)

what's the name of the company she's under?

i think all the artists from that company seem to be pretty close ^^ i'm still waiting to see them collaborating with Yeonie on her album... :P

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i remember a while aback, someone posted something about yeonie wanting to collaborate with shinhwa's eric on a love song? i would def love that coz they were so cute together on xman!

Guest 111111

i remember a while aback, someone posted something about yeonie wanting to collaborate with shinhwa's eric on a love song? i would def love that coz they were so cute together on xman!

She also wants to collaborate with her senior, Kim Gun-mo **

(Kim holds the record for biggest selling album in Korea with his third studio album, which sold over 2.8 million copies. He is also one of the few singers (or groups) to have an album sell over a million copies (his 7th sold more than 1.3 million copies in 2001). Kim's albums rank consistently high on Korean music charts; his 8th was the best-selling album of 2003. His most famous songs include 핑계 ("Excuse"), 잘못된 만남, and 짱가.)

nice videos! thanks for sharing ^^

looks like she's having fun while recording the album ;)

what's the name of the company she's under?

i think all the artists from that company seem to be pretty close ^^ i'm still waiting to see them collaborating with Yeonie on her album... :P

CY 's under CJ Media Line

http://www.kpopwiki.com/index.php?title=CJ_Media_Line

For example

* DJ - Koo Jun Yup

* Clon

* Lee Jung

* Rock Stone

* Oh Se Joon

* Kim Gun Mo

Hey guys! Haven't posted for a while :D Hope everyone still remembers me! By the way, sorry about the lack of updates on Yeonic! I will update once again when she comes back :DDD

Been silently reading the thread :) Well, here to bring some good news! There has been a article released saying that Yeon will be coming back this month! But, I think coming back this month is a bit fast...so most likely early next month? :DDD So, GET READDDDDDYYYY! B) Still waiting for the article to be translated into chinese, so please be patient :D

hi, ST! nice to see you posting here again ;)

making a comeback this month... yeah, it sounds a bit fast to me, but seems like she's been working on the album for a while now, so it must be ready.

a lot of groups are making a comeback these days, hope her company will make a good promotion of Yeonie's album, because competition is fierce lately. i know she aims to a different public than idol groups, but still... i want to see her getting the love and attention she deserves.

i'm really excited about her comeback!! i'm waiting for that ;)

hopefully this time her videon won't be banned... CJ Media Line, don't be so cheap!! it's about time to invest some money on a good MV for Chae Yeon! ;)

Guest ~*RiKa*~

thanks 4 all the vid & pics :)

Sparkling Tearz: that's a great news :D waiting for the translation of the article ;)

Yeonie is coming back yaaaaaaaay~~~

Guest JasonLuo

Hi Everybody,

I am newcomer to the site. Actually I came from China, and I am a fan of Yeon Chae.

Some of my friends introduce this site to me, and said that here was a good place for the fans who are outside Korean.

Hopefully, I can bring you guys anythings interesting about Yeon Chae we heard from China and bring them back something I got from here.

Thanks

Guest 111111

Hi Everybody,

I am newcomer to the site. Actually I came from China, and I am a fan of Yeon Chae.

Some of my friends introduce this site to me, and said that here was a good place for the fans who are outside Korean.

Hopefully, I can bring you guys anythings interesting about Yeon Chae we heard from China and bring them back something I got from here.

Thanks

Welcome rainbow-sister to this thread ^___^ !

Her new album will again be a mini album, in this album it will consist of five new songs and three remixed versions of songs from her previous albums. More than half of the new songs are composed by newcomers (hopefully, it'll bring a breakthrough for Yeon!). Yeon's company, MEDIALINE states that they have put much effort to prepare for the content and genre of the album. As for the main song to be promoted, they are still considering...this includes having a ballad song.

Summary of the article, the information above was stated in the article, I do apologise if there is any false information provided. :)

Guest ~*RiKa*~

Welcome Jason :) hope 2 see u here more often ;)

ST: thank u so much for translating the articles :)

can't wait any longer!!

let's hope Yeonie get's the promotion she deserve for this new album :D