The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

hehe...you learned the choreography to 'my love'? i learned the choreography to 'shake'!

hope to hear more news about chae yeon unnie's comeback!

no, i learned Shake ;)

i think i should try to learn the choregraphy of My Love now ^^ (love the remix!)

MTV Live Wow Special is going to be on live today. I can't wait to see her. :)

I'm so happy that she is going to be active soon ~

A new twitter photo. She looks cute. ^^

http://twitpic.com/1mvdfd

Yeonie's new twitter message

On Tuesday 11th May 2010, @ chaeyeon_lee said:

it's been a long time since ive

put on makeup and put on a performance .. kk it was raining before but nw it seems to have cleared up ^ ^

The night life i was enjoying will have to stop! soon i'll give u all a taste of the new songs from my upcoming album

^ ^ I wonder if the company willbe against it .. i dnt know but its my choice!! ^ ^ Once again thanx to a.minor for

writing this for me ~ ~

thanks for the translations!

she looks so cute with her hair like that :lol:

haha! she's going to show us the songs even if her company opposes to it :P yay!

wonder what kind of songs did a.minor write for her... i'm so excited about her comeback!!

I thought the mtv live wow special is going to show this week. :(

I don't mind waiting patiently, as long as I see Yeonie. ^^

@ not_popular - I didn't translate her recent twitter message, it was already written in english. ^_^

I think her friend a.minor wrote it for her. :)

Thanks guys for the new pics. :) She looks so pretty and cute with that new hair style. ^^

Another pic from my folder. I'm not sure if this have been shared. Doesn't she look lovely ~

I think she looks like a pretty Japanese actress in this pic. ^^

Chaeinpinkdress.jpg

Guest amura

thnx energywen for translating & good luck meeting her :)

and thnx everyone for sharing all the pics & videos :D

About the comeback in May, I wont be so worried about Chaeyeon not getting attention though. On the contrary, I am liking it because at least people will be watching her perform because honestly, how many of us watches live streams of the music shows when there arent good/big names in the industry performing?

In a way, Chaeyeon's music is being spread to fans of idol groups, and hopefully in a way, Chaeyeon gain more support (not fans yet) and be good for her in the long run. And we know she's friends with some of the singers who comeback this May, and they might be helpful in a way for her career by mentioning her on shows, creating more screentime for her in shows that Chaeyeon is on with them.

We know that Chaeyeon is not like the top singer in the industry and I guess for me, every little bit of help is awesome for her career, especially after reading the article in the top post. Just telling everyone, that Korean and Chinese fans are all aiming for the 1st day sales in Korea of this upcoming mini.

thnx u made a good point , i was pretty worried about her coming back with all these idols but i hope it 'll work out for her :)

maybe she can have a collab with a girl group like before.

A new twitter photo. She looks cute. ^^

http://twitpic.com/1mvdfd

Yeonie's new twitter message

On Tuesday 11th May 2010, @ chaeyeon_lee said:

it's been a long time since ive

put on makeup and put on a performance .. kk it was raining before but nw it seems to have cleared up ^ ^

The night life i was enjoying will have to stop! soon i'll give u all a taste of the new songs from my upcoming album

^ ^ I wonder if the company willbe against it .. i dnt know but its my choice!! ^ ^ Once again thanx to a.minor for

writing this for me ~ ~

i love how she do w/e she wants lol anyway did she mean she 'll post samples on twitter or something?

CY was one of the featured artists for some "Violet Festival" held at Mokpo National University yesterday...

http://i43.tinypic.com/24o0lzc.jpg

credit: baidu bar

//Edit

here's fan cam video of the event...CY performs a medley of "It Must Be Love""Feeling of Love" "My Love Remix" "Shake" & of course, ends the show with "2 of Us"...she sorta tripped onstage when she asked the crowd to sing along to the "na nana na" part :lol:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTcyODI4MzI0.html

love the pic with the fan so cute ^__^

thnx for all the fancams :D

here are some twitter updates :

WAWASOUL : 어제도.. 난.. 그들과 함께.. 있었다

일요일..잠도못자서피곤한몸을끌고 압구정에서홍대까지자전거를타구슝슝 모인멤버들의이름도성도모른체걍달리기시작했는데심장이밖으로나오는줄알았다며^^ 담주일요일도꼬꼬싱~ 담날인오늘근육통하나없는나는 역쉬운동체질!!

remember when i said i love how she smile when she make a sexy dance move 'll here is a pic of what i was talking about ;)

credit: baidu bar

Edit: here is a video of hyori singing shake & Daesung dancing to it haha

[FANCAM] Daesung filming for Sketch Book

Guest nhocsieuquay

22/05's coming soon but we still doesn't have any info about her coming album ... can't wait right now >"<

Guest Blaaaahs

Chae Yeon tweeted again~ Anyone can translate?

늦은기상..이른아침의이들은먼여유냐며비웃을수있겠지만이제부터누구보다도긴하루가시작된다는거ㅠ생각 만하기에도시간이모자라일어나자마자날씨로가라앉은몸과마음을튓파도질로잠시잊었음당크하핫 늦은아침을먹어볼까그럼~~

Thanks for the links to Violet Festival.

Yeonie had some new moves in her choreography for Shake. Pretty hot!

I can't believe there's no news or any publicity for her comeback.

I was hoping to see a mv teaser for her new single or something.

Ah! I'm so impatient. lol

^

thanks for the pics!

showing clothes from sponsors? ^^

can't believe there's no news or any publicity for her comeback.

I was hoping to see a mv teaser for her new single or something.

Ah! I'm so impatient. lol

me too! can't wait :P

hopefully this lack of news means her company is spending more time on preparing Yeonie's comeback

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

yes! her album's coing out soon!

btw, didn't the mtv live wow special air already? i want to see it so bad coz chae yeon unnie performed! did anyone see it?

Thanks for the pics, links and news update everyone. :)

I really thought her album was going to be release this month, I really miss her.

But I'm glad her album is coming early in June ~

@ amura - I don't think she will post samples on her twitter. I think she means she will show

her style of music when her album comes out. ^^

@ Blaaaahs - Here is the translation from her twitter message:

This late in the early morning weather .. nyamyeo afford to laugh, but the long  now begins a long day than anyone else neungeo ㅠsaenggakmanhagiedosiganyimojara  ileonajamajanalssirogaraaneunmomgwamaeumeultwitpadojilrojamsiiteoteumdang keuhahat   let you eat late morning ~ ~  

I'm not sure why some parts were romanized, I guess google is not always accurate.

She looks so cute in those selcas. ^^

Guest nhocsieuquay

I used anytranlator to translate her new tweet:

Late weather. These people of the early hour of the morning is a distant surplus the possibility of laughing to scorn is but from now becomes thing thought to enough, city simplicity will lack and happens the body and the mind which sink with weather [thwis] in wave quality short time, to eat a late morning, the hot under the party [khu] forgetting will try one day thorn work is longer who ~~ being like that

LOL! I can understand more!

-------------

Yay meeeeeee!

I'm owener new page!!!!! 730, It's mine!

Guest kayteehz

LOL thanks for the translations! Seems like it was some meaningful/thoughtful tweet hahaha.

Only 4-5 more days till June... I hope a teaser or something gets released soon!!

Edit: oh noes. This is Blaaaahs. I signed into my old acc by accident =0=" But I don't know how to delete this post to post with my current account... oh well. Hahaha.