The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest 波斯猫

It's too hard to choose. All of her songs are great. I CAN't WAIT for her new album! So far, it looks like March is going to be a good month. :w00t:

Guest s3imaDen

hi guys!! back from holidays now...

my my... lots of replies.. am reading them now..

i can't wait to listen to her 4th album now... am excited.. :D

yeah he did! hehe. i remember it was during the germany xman, where they had to do goal kicks against german players and in the background you heard minwoo shout out "chae yeon ssi...what did she say/do?" or something like that...

oooo... so.. minwoo asked wat did she say isit??? i heard him called her name and said sth only.. ekekeke XD

well... if u notice closely.. during the voting time... u can see minwoo talking to her actually.. and a girl is in btn them... but they were talking... :D

Nessa: thanks for the vid!!! i love tat pic of cy.. she wears casual clothes and its so relaxing and nice <3

miss her lately now.. *sigh*

i wish she takes good care of her health while working for her 4th album.. heheheh

and i noticed hwangbo and jang young ran were in her bday pics too.. and the guy.. with the hair.. is his name yuntek? T_T i can't remember... TT_TT

Guest energywen

^ i wish she will date someone we duno.

lesser stress.

even if tat guy is ugly or wadeva...as long as she is happy, and she likes it..i dun mind.

it ink everyone doesnt mind it too. ohohoho

Guest brown_eyes

Chae Yeon is sexy, she's has been to VN with Bi & Jewelry, i could see her real beauty on the stage ! Ohh, she's great !

Guest 波斯猫

does anyone know who she is dating now? or who did c dated before?

well, she hasn't met me yet, so i think she's saving herself for me. :lol:

Guest Mirae-chan

^xDDD! of course she is :P

Actually she dated some unknown person who wasn't a celeb a while back but unfortunately he died in a car accident.. Chae Yeon talked about it on YSMM once (and then Ayumi cried and told another similar kind of story) >_< poor unni..

though personally yes I wouldn't mind at all if she went for Brian though since he's obviously crazy for her

Guest energywen

^ O. O

thanks!

hahhaas..omg la...i was worried for her so much when i 1st saw the video -0-"

oh0ho0ho...d0wnl0ad d0wnl0ad!

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

ahahaah :D

she went to dbsk's concert!! tats sooo sweet and nice!!!!!!

:ph34r: OMG really?!?! <3333333 I never knew she was close with them! :blush: any pics of her there?

BTW almost 230 pages!