The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

^ this love is a very different style from the songs she tried previously. i will do a translation of the message from mr kim in the daum cafe n post in the forum tonight...hohohoho....

Guest vietblue99

Oh ok I read that the message.

There is no single. It's just that My Love is the first song that she's going to promote of her album and that a new type of genre for her. Her company and her are going to promote this like crazy and the Mv for this will have a different feel from her others. Another thing, the song will be up for download on the internet -date to be determined.

Guest energywen

^ rmb to edit ur post after you view in the forum. tnks.

anyway, if u read the previous email, the date had already been confirmed. and posted out. if dere is anything new, the updates will be in the forum.

^ Oh it makes sense now. It makes sense now. I can't wait! SBS Inkigayo hehe and then hopefully she'll do Xman again but wait Xman plans to change their format again in April. I wonder what it'll be like and if she'll be the mascot for this one like the old one. :D

Thanks for the pics! I wonder what her album and single will look like?

sorry to say this but xman is getting cancelled. so no new format. it breaks my heart. it was how i came to love chae yeon in the first place and i wanted to see her on again. but that's not gonna happen. :(

anyways, i can't wait for her comeback/album release.

Guest telethrow

xman cancelled? No I love that show but they did mess up everything by changing it up alot.. oh wells maybe chae yeon will appear on another show better than xman.

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

energywen: oooooo new chae yeon pics! But what's the photo for? was it a photoshoot or is it pics promoting new song/album?

thanks for sharing (goes to [YEON!] )

i find 2 news ... in korean websearch (naver & yahoo)... if someone could translate these, it would be great

first one

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

it says something about minihompy (cyworld i guess) that's all i know >_<

second one is a weird one O_O why there is a guy image in this news?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...17/73q76118.htm

i guess it's about someone saying something about chaeyeon

Guest energywen

^ the 2nd one is already translated few days back T.T

but i forgot to post it out...opps...will post it out soon...sorry

POSTED!

Guest s3imaDen

her arena pics are soo nice <3

i love them all too!!

SURE mag and ARENA mag...

it shows a dfren her <3

sooooooo preetttyyyy <3