The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...dpost&p=1286151

The DBSG official thread is suspended 1 week due to excessive spamming. This is a reminder to all of you that the official thread of each singer should only have discussions about that particular singer, not anything else. If you don't know what is spamming, check out the above links. :ph34r:

New poll is up. :)

Asked edward to edit it.

So, have fun answering :)

Btw, Chae Yeon doesn't lipsynch that often;

she even sang live on InkiGayo,

and InkiGayo is known for the lipsynchers.

she can sing very well live :)

Guest chaserj7

Are We Spamming ?!? Wowers .. Thnx For The Warning =) Lets Not

Spam Guys =)

haha we're not.. everything here is focused on our beloved Chae Yeon! :P

what the mod means is that we talk about ourselves, instead of talking about that artiste... but here, Chae Yeon's name is in every single post, we're not spamming. :)

nah we werent spamming we focus everything on our lovely chae yeon lol haha chae yeon was on yesterdays inkigayo better get it

i think her song Don't Go is pretti good wouldnt mind if its her next title song or white snow lol

whoaaa anyone have that file? :) where on earth do you guys get all your Chae Yeon media from???

i think Don't Go (Ka Ji Ma) is pretty nice, but i think compared to her 2ndjib, the slow songs on her 3rdjib aren't as nice... so i think she should go with the song called "You".. it's upbeat and spunky! :P

Guest chaserj7

more Chae Yeon pics:

sorry if there are repeats! ^^"

chaeyeon14cy.th.jpg

i love this one. ^^

chaeyeon2girlgang0xj.th.jpg

guys can ogle this one all day..

chaeyeon3specs2kz.th.jpg

i love this one too. a candid shot of her while she was filming her Two Of Us MV. guess Hyori isn't the only one who pulls off the glasses look well! :P

chaeyeon4vol30lf.th.jpg

cover shot of her vol3 album.

chaeyeon5white4xv.th.jpg

photoshoot..

chaeyeon6withkjk3in.th.jpg

isn't that Kim Jung Kook in the background?!!! *scandal scandal*

chaeyeon7shh4lh.th.jpg

shhh...

chaeyeon8bw1bx.th.jpg

lovely black/white pic. dunno where this is from, though..

The Chae Yeon Lovers

chaserj7 - Janice

Kisasori - Connie

uKnows-.xhunnie - Ally

xILa-La__Babby - TJ

^sorry, that's about all i know.. why don't the rest of you guys intro yourselves too? :P then we can start a thread family, like at Hyori's thread... :)

^ haha Janice your soo cool!! haha

That pic of her and Kim Jong Gook up there i think it was when she won an award for like photogenic??(sp?) haha. I think ChaeYeon is photogenic =)

haha wow this thread grew =] i'll introduce myself. Just call me Diia. i havent been on here lately cause i've been so freaking busy with school and finals coming up. but anyways heres one of my favorite picture of chae yeon. Sorry its not a big picture.

chaeyeon2.jpg

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Andy + Chae Yeon= Harmony! hehe they were sooo cute on I Love Jeju! I couldn't stop cheering for them after that! Andy should go on another X.Man and get paired w/ Chae Yeon!!!

I have the Chae Yeon M.Net School of Rock in my Clubbox :)

lol clubbox

chae yeon was singing live on the inkigayo sounds pretti good

ahh i wish chae yeon would come to my school those guys in school of rock were so lucky

I was so jealous of those guys. :blush: :tongue2: :rolleyes:

Guest phasion

i'll introduce myself as well. i'm a college student in the States and enjoying my last week of winter break. i am a fan of hyori, eugene, and chae yeon. i first watched CY on x-man and she was really cute!! i think i like her 2nd album the best too: especially Two of Us track. imo the video is too much, way too sexy. but her Only You MV was hot.

chae_x-manEp112.jpgchae_x-manEp112_m.jpg

did anyone notice chae has a mark on the right side of her nose? it's cute!!

sunglasses-hyovschae.jpg

i think Chae Yeon has the better sunglasses look than Hyori :P

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

I loved all three albums.. I can't choose! Null vote.

But as for her next song, I say Ha Yan Noon. I love that song!

Guest chaserj7

That pic of her and Kim Jong Gook up there i think it was when she won an award for like photogenic??(sp?) haha. I think ChaeYeon is photogenic =)

YES SHE SO IS?!! :P

Andy + Chae Yeon= Harmony! hehe they were sooo cute on I Love Jeju! I couldn't stop cheering for them after that! Andy should go on another X.Man and get paired w/ Chae Yeon!!!

haha yes, Andy and Chae Yeon go together, but I think Andy and LEE JIN make the cuuuutest couple!!

I was so jealous of those guys.

yeahhh, me too. :( i swear half of them were totally ogling at her and the other half were looking for tissue paper to stem their nosebleeds!!

especially Two of Us track. imo the video is too much, way too sexy. but her Only You MV was hot.

sunglasses-hyovschae.jpg

i think Chae Yeon has the better sunglasses look than Hyori :P

yeahh agree, Two Of Us MV was too much to take, even for the girls~ :P but Only You was kinda boring because it didn't have as much scene changes as Two Of Us..

haha BOTH Chae Yeon and Hyori look great in sunglasses lah. :P

But as for her next song, I say Ha Yan Noon. I love that song!

haha I want "You"!!! :P though it's rumoured that White Snow is gonna be the one.. :( but i can't imagine how Chae Yeon is going to pull off a ballad.. she's never done one before as a single..

She is soo pretty <3

Loved her ever since I saw her

Coz she was just so pretty ^^

I love her song "Only you" <3

And I loved 'Two of us"

Guest pinklegirl007

You know how Chae Yeon has recently been performing a remix version of Only You in the music shows.... does anyone know where to download the mp3 of it?? I know this thread doesn't allow sharing files so can someone pm a link??

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

lol clubbox

chae yeon was singing live on the inkigayo sounds pretti good

ahh i wish chae yeon would come to my school those guys in school of rock were so lucky

Hahhah .. WHich One ?!?!

after watching her two of us video i was thinking "Are those parts even allowed on t.v.?"

Hahah Same Here .. But It Wa Still A Hot Video ! Like Her Clothes Werent That Bad =)

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I loved Chae Yeon when she hosted w/ Andy Lee on I Love Jeju! OMG sooo freaken cute! Her performance was good too! Loved when she went to dance w/ him during it! :)

Guest chaserj7

after watching her two of us video i was thinking "Are those parts even allowed on t.v.?"

HAHA YEAHH I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING?! when i first watched the MV i didn't know who Chae Yeon was, but after watching it i became a huge fan of hers because she's really really really bold! :P

won't let me vote for the new single

yeahh, cos we voted in the first question already. :( so even if the questions are edited, we can't vote again..

she should use those microphone headset instead of the ones u hold lol she had to keep changing hands when shes dancing

haha i think the microphone gives the effect that you're not lipsynching.. :P besides, i suspect Chae Yeon had an ear injury or something, there was a period of time she wore earmuffs? maybe that's why she can't wear the headset, until later..?