The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest chaserj7

hot pix of chae yeon

ChaeYeon-20.jpg

woww i love this pic.. :blush:

lol i luv her hair too its got nice colour dye where it goes blonde i want to try it sumday lol looks real good

hah yeahhhh at one point she had sort of puffy-ish hair? i thought that looked very good on her!!! :) i loved that hair...

^ Ally i dont think we can post media files in here XD.

haha Ally better don't risk it, we don't want the Chaeyeon thread closing, do we? :P

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

ChaeYeon has a hot back up dance! =p sorrie i had to share that hah lmao

Hehe .. Not Even !! But TIs Different And Spices Up Her Performance =)

TJ You Have To Post Those Performances At Our Fourm Yeehs !!

^ hahah yeah he iss.. the guy that wears make up and have like little jews at the bottom of an eye. =p

i cant post em up yet.. their on my other computer.. i got a few of perf but their all stuck together with other people haha i gotta cut em out =p

WOOOHOO PAGE 12 IS MINE!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

No Need To Cut Them Out .. I Wanna Watch The Whole Performance =)

Ugh . This Thread IS So Dead .. Post People =)

Edit - Just Watched Todays LoveLette I Think .. BuT oMG You Know How ChaeYeon Always Goes For Kim Jong Gook ? Well Since Jang WOO Hyuk Isnt There Anymore Bins Going For KJK Now !! Omfg Im So Freaken Pissed Off .. See Thats Why I Dislike Her Cause

She Tries To Go For Every Freaken Guy !

Okay Im Done =)

Guest sosays i

i thought she always liked KJK though.

and she had to go for someone in the other love letter episodes

maybe she happened to like jang woo hyuk the best?

Edit - Just Watched Todays LoveLette I Think .. BuT oMG You Know How ChaeYeon Always Goes For Kim Jong Gook ? Well Since Jang WOO Hyuk Isnt There Anymore Shes Going For HIm Now !! Omfg Im So Freaken Pissed Off .. See Thats Why I Dislike Her Cause

Okay Im Done =)

I think your talking about bin

She ALWAYS goes for Kim Jong kook, ALWAYS. On xman even before the whole KJK and CY thing. KJK and Bin had a thing too. She was a BIG fan of his. I remember she was singing a Turbo song to Park Myung soo, but she was staring at KJK while singing it and Park Myung soo was really mad. lolol. So Bin and KJK had a thingy before the whole KJK and CY thingy lolol. to much thingys. i should replace thingys with an actualy word...hmmm..

Tries to go for every guy? puhahaha thats funny. JHB only goes for one guy... She always has on guy as her target and tries to stick to her target. If the guy dosent like her back, she eatheir gives ups or tries harder....

Maybe ur saying that because shes ALWAYS on loveletter. well since loveletter is a romance show she is paired with various guys. It will be boring if shes with the same guy each week, wouldnt?

and on this one celeb news show, it was saying like celebirtyies who are BIG fans of other celebirties, and Bin was on there for KJK.

Cheyeon was cutee today on LL. Cheyeon has this power where you can make any guy drool over her, she uses that power a lot. lolol....puhahaha I found ti ADORABLE when she got all mad when JHB was dancing for KJK, and they used an effect where steam goes out of her head. i was like puhahah shes so cutee!

They were calling her old on this episode >.< I was like, she dosent look old so it dosent matter1

^ me 2. you guys all know im a bin fan right?

well as much as I love bin, her and KJK. Not right at all. Bin and woohyuk or minwoo are good

KJK and CY? they're cute, but I like CY with MKH. they were like my all time favorite couple...

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Yup Yup I Know Your A Bin Fan =) Who's MKH ? Im Kinda Slow So Please

Bear With Me =) Im Suprised You Dont Hate ChaeYeon =) Most People Do =(

^ puhahahaha not as much as bin, its weird how usually a lot of bin fans hate CY and alot of CY fans hate Bin. And both of them are like BEST FRIENDS. I'm a fan of both, but I have to say I am not a fan of Bins performance clothes or CYs two of us MV.

MKH = Min kyung Hoon

im so glad, this thread is growing... YAYYYY

Guest chaserj7

I Mean Now Bin Is Going For KJK !! Really Mad

haha it's been like that since FOREVER! :)

^ me 2. you guys all know im a bin fan right?

well as much as I love bin, her and KJK. Not right at all. Bin and woohyuk or minwoo are good

KJK and CY? they're cute, but I like CY with MKH. they were like my all time favorite couple...

mmm yeahhh i think KJK looks too old-ish and mature-ish for Bin..

Guest hunnibunni

i'm not mad at the fact that bin is going after KJK because like someone else mentioned before, she did confess she was a fan way before Chaeyeon did..i just hate bin when she so clearly shows how she doesn't like it when other girls go after her man..to me it seems like whenever chaeyeon gets the attention, she really looks jealous and mad where for chaeyeon, she claps when bin's dancing and smiles and stuff..

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

i'm not mad at the fact that bin is going after KJK because like someone else mentioned before, she did confess she was a fan way before Chaeyeon did..i just hate bin when she so clearly shows how she doesn't like it when other girls go after her man..to me it seems like whenever chaeyeon gets the attention, she really looks jealous and mad where for chaeyeon, she claps when bin's dancing and smiles and stuff..

Hahah You Took The Words Rite Out Of My Mouth =) Even Though The Shows Are Scripted .. You

Can Still See The Persons Personality .. Like When There Jelous Or Whatsoever =)

Guest chaserj7

lol they both seem sad when the other is with kjg lol feel sorri for them at that time

haha i thought Bin was with Jang Woo Hyuk? Chae Yeon's the one for KJK! :)

otherwise I think Chaeyeon should go with Andy, i swear i saw sparks fly when they danced together at Chaeyeon's perf!!

Edit - Just Watched Todays LoveLette I Think .. BuT oMG You Know How ChaeYeon Always Goes For Kim Jong Gook ? Well Since Jang WOO Hyuk Isnt There Anymore Bins Going For KJK Now !! Omfg Im So Freaken Pissed Off .. See Thats Why I Dislike Her Cause

Okay Im Done =)

Love letter is scripted.. =p

I just saw some of the christmas x-man and i really liked ChaeYeon hair haha =)