Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

there is an article attached to this but it's in hangul. anyway, this is the combat scene from "Legend" the historical drama of BYJ to be aired next year.

Sports Seoul on Wednesday, 13th 12:28 of September, 2006

0914ba001.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.

YJ is looking so charm in Frau Magazine. That pink top and a white suit making him so light and attractive..

My file is full of his photos.. when I feels so down I turn it on I suddenly feels so relax..

Cheers,

Pat

artwork by hirojoon12

tamduckyq8.jpg

i'm seeing too many artworks on this photo alone. hee, i guess while waiting again for latest updates, baesisters are busy doing artworks on the latest photo of yong joon as young damdeok. :)

Guest dragonbaby

HI All!

Hope all is well in BAE land!

Much thanks to everyone for posting the latest and greatest info on HIM. I do enjoy the news, the pictures, art work etc... etc...!!

~~~~~~~

liezle, I was not able to open the links you provided. If you can open them, please share with us. thanks for posting!

Take care!

Cheers!

hi there dragonbaby! the link must be experiencing heavy traffic. i was able to see it in quilt. it was the making of the seacom cf in japan. yong joon is wearing a uniform and has shorter hair that what he is wearing right now. a baesister from japan emailed me together with a scanned photo but i'm still asking if i can post them here and in my blog. the baesis from japan wrote in her email that yong joon was wearing wig in this cf. but in fairness it looks good on him :) i'm hoping to get a response from her now so that i can post the photo.

geez, if only i'm at home i would have already done screencaptures. ;)

Hi,

I 'd to know more story about North East South West (Four Gods), if you have more information please share.

For Thai we believe in Four Gods (slightly different ) as well perhaps we believe in the same god.

Patama

Hi Pat! Sorry for replying to this post of your late.

I know fumi-san wrote something about Four Gods in Quilt. But sad to say that his post were included in those that was not recovered when Quilt came back. I'll try to look if www.joonsfamily.com have it then will share them to you, k?

hey pat disregard my post above :) here's the link to joon's family about fumi's post regarding Four Gods ~

http://www.joonsfamily.com/cms/viewtopic.p...5dcaa7864390e9e

hi there dragonbaby! the link must be experiencing heavy traffic. i was able to see it in quilt. it was the making of the seacom cf in japan. yong joon is wearing a uniform and has shorter hair that what he is wearing right now. a baesister from japan emailed me together with a scanned photo but i'm still asking if i can post them here and in my blog. the baesis from japan wrote in her email that yong joon was wearing wig in this cf. but in fairness it looks good on him :) i'm hoping to get a response from her now so that i can post the photo.

geez, if only i'm at home i would have already done screencaptures. ;)

Hi liezle! I agree. He looks dashing in the SECOM outfit. Actually, he'll look good in anything.

Gaeulyeoja posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

Korean to English translation by Joanne

'Momjjang' BYJ, had CF costume custom-made as he did not fit in any.

[Good Day]9/15/06 11:06

('Momjjang' indicate person with the best figure of body)

At times even BYJ, the originator of 'Momjjang Project', seems to have occasion of having difficult time due to muscular figure.

Internet edition of the Sports Hochi in Japan reported on 15 that a new CF of Japanese security company 'Secom', appearing BYJ as a model, will be made public on 16, and BYJ's custome appearing in it was specially made for him.

The Sports Hochi explained that "In the new CF of the 'Secom' company, BYJ appears wearing the company's emergency engineer's uniform, and there was no uniform that fits his muscular body, so that they had to make a separate uniform specially for BYJ in the end."

Although BYJ had never been lazy in doing exercise all the time even during ordiinary times when he did not have activity schedules, before the drama 'TWSSG', which began shooting at present, he has been building body with exercise and dietary measures from early on to show appearance of main character Damdeok, who will later become the Great King Kwang-gae-to, with overflowing charisma.

However, for his muscular body prepared thoroughly for the drama, the uniform of the Scom Company produced on the basis of body shape of general Japanese people seemed to be too small.

At present, BYJ is devoting entirely to the shooting of the drama in an open set of the 'TWSSG' after he went down to Jeju Island early in this month.

Reported gy Kim Jaebeom,

Copyrights ¨Ï Good Day