Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

He looks good even in wig 

SECOM CF

Source : habbiebb’s blog / http://www.happiebb.blogspot.com

Translation by kyouei

Screencaps from shie’s blog

bb wrote in her blog ~

kyouei has also kindly translated into chinese for us what wuri yong joon had said in the clips, so i shall share them in english here with you. thanks kyouei!

first things first, wuri yong joon's message to us.

"Hello everyone, I'm Bae Yong Joon. Thanks to everyone, I've recently returned safely from Japan. I wasn't able to meet with you directly during this trip, and this indeed made me feel rather lonely and alone. I'd also been very busy with CF filming, so I feel so sorry [about not meeting with you]. As for now, i'm in the midst of filming TWSSG. I will do my very best for the shooting so as to present an even better form to you. Until we meet again, please take care!"

wuri yong joon shared his thoughts about wearing the specially-tailored uniform.

"When one wears this uniform and walks outside, one would feel as though he has a sense of responsibility to protect something. It's as if one can derive courage and strength from it. And surprisingly, the uniform is actually very practical and comfortable to wear."

and here's what he had said about the theme of the CF.

"From a narrower aspect, family to me means my parents and my sister. But from a broader perspective, I feel that family refers to everyone whom I love. So from this angle, the existence of family [fans] is really something to be grateful for. Therefore when it comes to the theme of this CF, I feel very strongly about wanting to protect and guard over the family."

some screencaps shared by rin on shie's blog.

455tl4.jpg

544th5.jpg

638wf9.jpg

737zh9.jpg

823ev2.jpg

922zc6.jpg

Guest dragonbaby

Thank you very much liezle!! I do appreciate all you post!!

He looks so good in that uniform. And he's wearing a wig? Looks good - very natural on him.

Enjoying all of this!!

Thanks again! Take care!

Good morning All,

"The most handsome security officer on earth" all I can say..

His side looks remind me of Shin Dong Huk (My sweet Frank Shin) from Hotelier very much.

Thanks all,

Pat

[vod + trans]SECOM homepage

source: SECOM homepage

http://www.secom.co.jp/bae-cm/

japanese to english translation by tomato99

I want to protect you.

To protect you, your family, everything, it is absolutely, SECOM.

One day in August 2006, shooting took place in a studio located at suburb of Seoul, Korea.

The highlight of this CF is the scene where Bae Yong Joon ssi appeals “I want to protect you,”

he is dressed in SECOM’s security uniform.

He enthusiastically talked after the shooting,

”I sympathized to the message, I want to protect family.”

Please watch Bae Yong Joon ssi’s acting.

Bae Yong Joon ssi has high interest in security.

When he visited Japan last time, SECOM worked on his security.

SECOM’s security system is also used at “Gosireh,” a Korean restaurant where Bae Yong Joon had produced and opened recently in Japan.

Primarily, Bae Yong Joon ssi’s home in Korea is using SECOM’s home security,

when he shows ‘a sense of assurance’ in the CF, it is his acting coming from his real life.

mms://211.4.214.250/vod09/secom/72062801/03762760.wmv

I want to protect you.

I want to protect you.

To protect you, your family, and to protect everything,

it is absolutely, SECOM

[MAKING]

making vod

Bae Yong Joon ssi walks and says this a bit long Japanese phrase

“Anatato, Kazokuno, subetewo-mamorunara.”

(in English ‘to protect you, your family, and everything,’)

Even though Bae Yong Joon ssi has starred in so many Japanese CFs,

this long phrase seems to be difficult, he practices so many times before shooting.

At the shooting, staff brings a paper in front of him to show his words,

but he refuses it.

Bae Yong Joon ssi has memorized all the words.

He never made a mistake during the shooting.

[Message]

This is a special message from Bae Yong Joon ssi.

We have interviewed him after he had finished his CF shooting.

This is a really special vod you cannot see anywhere else.

message vod

Q : Did you know that staff of SECOM did the security while you were in Japan?

BYJ : Yes, I knew that. I was really assured. I was safe upon moving to places, and was secured. Thank you so much.

Q : I heard that restaurant you have produced, “Gosireh,” is secured by SECOM?

BYJ : Yes, of course. Actually, my home is using SECOM too.

Q : You are wearing SECOM’s uniform at the shooting, what is your impression of wearing it?

BYJ : First of all, you feel you want to go outside and you feel a sense of responsibility to protect something. It seems as if one can derive strength from it.

And surprisingly, the uniform is actually very practical and comfortable to wear.

Q : Please give your greetings to your Japanese family.

BYJ : Hello, I am Bae Yong Joon. I have recently returned safely from Japan.

I was not able to meet with you directly during this trip, and I felt rather lonely.

And I was so busy with CF shooting, so I felt a little disappointed.

I am now shooting “TWSSG”. I will do my very best for the shooting, I will present an even better form to you. Until we meet again, please take care… and be happy."

Hi there...

I'm wondering why there isn't any comment about April Snow the Uncut version from anyone who had seen this movie ?

All I can read only people are queing for the best sit, but how about the movie itself ?

Which part that they add in the movie ? Is there any different from the original one ?

Come on guys, I'm very curious about it. :)

Jakarta posted this on the Freeboard of the Daum.net's byjintoronto Cafe

translation by Joanne in Quilt

Lee Seungcheol...will sing the main theme song of 'TWSSG'

[OSEN]9/16/06 21:14

200609162058302200_1.jpg

Lee Seungcheol, "Emperor of Ballads", plans to participate in the OST of MBC mini-series 'TWSSG'.

Singer Lee Seungcheol received fans' interests as he revealed this fact at the '2006 True Live in Korea', a concert commemorating his 8th album that was held in Peace Plaza at the Seoul War Memorial on September 16.

.....Omit....

On the other hand, the 'TWSSG', in which Lee Seungcheol unveiled his plan of participation, is the drama which is getting domestic and international interests as it stars Korean Current star BYJ. It is a fantasy history drama containing love and life story of the Great King Kwang-gae-to in Kogooryeo, and it will be aired in next year.

Reported by Park Miae

Copyright © OSEN.

here's 13:28 minutes vod of the andre kim fashion show in sydney with choi ji woo. the only thing missing is the final walk with andre kim. hmm, i wonder if yong joon will be able to walk at the catwalk again. would really love to see that time come again.

[Vod] Andre Kim Fashion Show in Sydney Opera House 2002.04

source : tigger mom / http://cafe.daum.net/byjgallery

Andre Kim Fashion Show with CJW