Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

hi TY,

i dont think yong joon is in those pics :) looks like only the supporting actors.

you cant get enough & want to see more of his latest look in costume, ya? me too :sweatingbullets::w00t:

this post i think should go here. don't worry i edited by previous post from the previous page :D

tidbits of info related to the new drama of byj

translated by annamarie in kob

gaul yeoja just posted that there was an article related to the links attached below.

Yong Joon's photo represent 'damduk' [above photos]. That is what he would look before he becomes a king.

Also, his hair was partially tied in the back with a pony tail. He sure looks as a precious prince.

The second link is the picture of the legend's logo.

I was trying to translate the entire article but i need to go to bed so, i shall continue tomorrow.

Ok, sisters? good night.

20060911152008.997.0.jpg

1157953154_2.jpg

furthermore annamarie wrote ~

Some of you may already been informed, an article in moneytoday(Korean newspaper) mentioned, the TWSSG(four gods) is titled in English as "The Legend"and also the plan is to pubilish "the legend" aproximately in 90 countries including Japan.

hi TY,

i dont think yong joon is in those pics :) looks like only the supporting actors.

you cant get enough & want to see more of his latest look in costume, ya? me too :sweatingbullets::w00t:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: yes.. Frances... sweaty n waiting !!!

more pix will come out.. very soon.. i thot so !!! :w00t:

Kwon Ohkyeong posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

Korean to English translation by Joanne

posted in Quilt

BYJ & Moon Sori, made their appearances in 'TWSSG' public for the first time

[star News]9/11/06

20060911144103.470.0.jpg

The 'TWSSG', whose shooting is in progress beginning with Gosa (Korean traditional well-wishing ceremony) last March, showed to the public BYJ, who is acting as 'The Great King Kwang-gae-to--Damdeok' and Moon Sori playing 'Seo Kiha' for the first time on the 11th.

The appearance of BYJ in the 'TWSSG' was a portion of shooting that progressed in a set in Kyeongki Province. It is the appearance before 'Damdeok', that is the center among many appearances of BYJ, becomes the king.

'The Great King Kwang-gae-to--Damdeok' is the great king having both literary and military accomplishments, and is the respected figure who has accurate sense of reasoning and outstanding sense of righteousness. However, the BYJ's apeparance that was made public for the first time is an appearance of maturing youth 'Damdeok' instead of an appearance of 'The Great King Kwang-gae-to' with majestic atmosphere, and it makes one further more curious about BYJ's dignified appearance of 'The Great King Kwang-gae-to' which will be unveiled in the future.

BYJ also said his sense of expectation by saying, "As much as I came through long period of preparation, I expected a lot for shootings in the future. I think that the early story in which a figure 'Damdeok' is becoming the King in this drama has great significance to the entire drama."

Moon Sori, acting 'Seo Kiha' showing quiet charisma, exhibits cold and intellectual appearance. 'Seo Kiha' is Damdeok's very close friend as well as first love.

On the other hand, the "TWSSG' is pushing forward to overseas distribution aiming at over 90 nations in entire world including Japan in English title of 'Legend'. Along with unveiling of BYJ's appearance at the first shooting in this time, it also made public its main symbol and logo.

The main symbol and logo for the 'TWSSG' placed emphasis on effective expression of fantasy concept of the drama. The major design that consists of entire symbol is making configuration of images of the Four Gods (Blue Dragon, White TIger, Scarlet Peacock, Black Turtle) in the drama by making reference to mural painting in Kogooryeo. Those (Four Gods) express 'east, west, south, north', respectively, and 'world' and the round design surrounding thse is an image of the sun and that symbolizes absolute image of 'The Great King' that unites the world.

Reported by Kim Tae-eun,tekim@mtstarnews.com,star@mtstarnews.com

Copyright ⓒ Money Today Star News

Polaris posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home

translation from korean to english by Joanne in Quilt

BYJ's Key East, opened brand shops in the Lotte Duty Free Shops

[My Daily]9/11/06

my200609111441091110_0.jpg

The Key East(Inc.), where BYJ is the major stockholder, has opened BOF, a star brand specialty store in Lotte Duty Free Shops.

The BOF, the name of the management company of BYJ, So Jiseob, and Lee Nayoung as well as affiliate company of the Key East , is a company doing merchandising business and star branding, and it made contract to enter its shops in the Lotte Department Store at its Sokong-Dong headquarter, & Jamsil Store in Seoul and Jeju Store.

The Key East has portrait right and copyright of actors who belong to it so that it plans to show diverse image products of its actors. In particular, the Jeju Lotte Duty Free Store, being close to shooting sets of the drama 'TWSSG' starring BYJ, is expecting responses from Japanese and Asian tourists.

The Key East is a media content company jointly invested by BYJ, Softbank, and IMX in past April, and it continues business in investment in productions for dramas and films and diverse fields.

[Photo=BOF that opened in the Lotte Department Store Duty Free Shops]

Reported by Lee Kyeongho

Copyright© My Daily

this is the news that i posted in the news section. won't be showing the images anymore since they're the same as the above :)

Gaeulyeoja posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

Korean to English translation by Joanne posted in Quilt

BYJ, first transformation to 'youngman 'Damdeok'

[sports Donga]9/11/06 15:46

http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2006/...513291001_0.jpg

The 'TWSSG', much talked about drama in the latter half of this year, unveiled appearances of character transformation by its 2 main actors of BYJ & Moon Sori for the first time.

BYJ, let about half of his long hair down and tied, revealed appearance of a maturing prince rather than dignity of a king as he made up as young man 'Damdeok' before he became the Great King Kwang-gae-to.as he let about half of his long hair down and tied them.

Following is the same as reported in the article in Star News

배용준은 “오랜 준비기간 준비한만큼 앞으로의 촬영이 기대된다. 이 작품에서 ‘담덕’이란 인물이 왕이 되어가는 초반 스토리는 작품 전체에 주는 의미가 크다고 생각한다”고 전하며 변신 소감을 전했다.

영화배우 문소리 또한 스크린이 아닌 첫 브라운관 도전에서 조용한 카리스마를 뿜어내는 '서기하'로 변신해 색다른 모습을 선보였다. '담덕'의 첫 사랑이자 절친한 친구인 '서기하'는 차갑고 이지적인 인물로 그녀의 차분한 이미지를 극대화시켰다.

BYJ, having entered shooting in full scale, is known to have totally devoted to advance preparation for the work doing both exercise and martial arts, etc. from long time ago.

There is aftertalk that thanks to that (advance preparation), BYJ is exhibiting completely concentrated appearance into 'Damdeok',internally and in outer appearance, despite that they are in early stage of shooting. His appearance of gradually having King's majestic air as the number of shooting repeats, plans amplify expectation from fans as well as production crew of course.

The 'TWSSG'

'모래시계' 김종학 감독, 송지나 작가 콤비에 아시아 최고의 톱스타 배용준과 최민수, 문소리, 박상

원 등 초특급 배우들이 조연으로 대거 투입된 '태왕사신기'는 현재 ‘Legend’라는 영문 타이틀로 일본을 비롯한 전세계 90여 개국 대상의 해외 배급을 추진하고 있으며 고구려 벽화와 광개토대왕 비문의 서체를 재현한 글자체로 만든 메인 로고까지 완성해 공개했다.

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/c4/200...157953154_2.jpg

[Main symbol & logo]

The 'TWSSG' is a drama containing love and biography on life of the Great King Kwang-gae-too, who had the top power in Kogooryeo, and they plan to air it .

[PHOTO]Poster for Director's cut of 'April Snow'

Beemama posted this on the Freeboard of Daum.net's byjfan Cafe.

0002192bw1.jpg

Sigh! If only there is a cute guy like him :sweatingbullets: hanging around in my grocery store, my house won't be running out of milk and bread all the time! :rolleyes:

T

Hi mariko ...please share your view on the AS Dir. cut version....don' mind the spoilers...can't wait to see it too

Hi Sara! Oh looks like I missed a lot for the past two days.

I'm now in Okinawa. I'll be here until Friday on a very important business.

Sorry, haven't watched ASDC yet. No chance this week.

Just get back to my hotel and still working up to this hour.

Still have tons of work to do.

Just want to say thanks to everyone for sharing the latest news

and yes, wonderful photos of the KING.

Good night and sweet dreams!

as always, thanks for the lovely artworks noknok :)

got these drawings from poyon's BYJ blog ;)

latest drawing of laki ~

1320241157978789yv1.jpg

from nagajun ~

1320241157976554ro4.jpg

from boruneo ~

1320241157986416in4.jpg

got this pic from satovic's BSJ site :)

someone got lucky & was able to hold his left arm :w00t:

a0100077_22_lottejeju4.jpg

Guest dragonbaby

Thank you to all for posting the latest on our greatest Prince.

He's looking really sharp!!

Can't wait for this drama!!

All the best to YJ, fellow actors, staff, crew and everyone involved for a successful completion of this drama!!

"This is 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)'", Bae Yong Joon and Moon Sori revealed in costume

2006-09-11 19

77_0.jpg

Bae Yong Joon of 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)' finally revealed himself.

TSG Company that is producing 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)' (Directed by Kim Jong Hak, Script by Song Ji Na) revealed photos of the main character Bae Yong Joon as Dahm Deok and his first love Seo Gi Ha played by Moon So Ri on the 11th.

The photo released that day is the figure of Dahm Deok before he becomes a king. Bae yong Joon displayed a calm yet charismatic appearance wearing armor with fantastical patterns, while Moon So Ri displayed grace and beauty in a traditional costume, rather different from her features in movies.

Along with the main characters, TSG released the drama logo and title, slowly revealing the drama that is now filming.

With 30 billion won (approximately $30 million) invested in the drama along with 13 billion won (approximately $13 million) in building the set, 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)' has gathered attention in regards to its plot and scale. With a spectacular global line of personnel involved from the main cast to the writer, producer, and director, along with the music director Hisaishi Jo, the production has gathered attention as it is not lacking to be labeled a 'dream team.'

'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)' began filming in March after the Gosa (traditional ceremony). The main character Bae Yong Joon playing Dahm Deok began filming the special effect scenes in August and started filming on set on Jeju Island earlier this month.

20060911_2.jpg

Bae Yong Joon had begun preparing for the role by a special diet and exercise, while also training in horseback riding, archery, and traditional military arts in preparation for the action scenes.

Bae Yong Joon has only been in contact with his agency for necessary calls focusing entirely on the drama itself.

Meanwhile, the 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)' logo and English title 'Legend' holds the ambitious plan of targeting the series to 90 countries worldwide.

Photos of the first scenes of Bae Yong Joon on set were presented along with the main symbol and logo as the drama is aiming for distribution in all 90 countries including Japan.

'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (Legend)' which stars Bae Yong Joon and Moon So Ri, along with a cast that includes Choi Min Soo, Jeong Jin Yeong, Park Sang Won, Yoon Tae Yeong, Lee Da Hee, and others will be aired early next year.

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

Hi,

I 'd to know more story about North East South West (Four Gods), if you have more information please share.

For Thai we believe in Four Gods (slightly different ) as well perhaps we believe in the same god.

Patama

NIKKAN SPORT NEWS PAPER TODAY MORNING 12/9/2006

from Joon's family by Rosiebaba / Japan

66710493gwp2ghy8sportnews1bz2.jpg

SHUKAN JOSEI & JOSEI JISHIN WOMAN MAGAZINE 26/9 2006

from Joon's family by Rosiebaba / Japan

66710171xaut4is9ys4.jpg 66710486qsxda3wzshukanjosei1ll2.jpg 667161719cjt0ecoshukanjosei2pb6.jpg

66710487qzwrmdvgjoseishincz8.jpg 66710488sggsa0ihjoseijishin1jm9.jpg

66710489dn1vk2ftjoseijishin2hc9.jpg 66710490s2xdheqpjoseijishin3fn4.jpg