Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

On 8/16/2018 at 6:50 AM, willenette said:

Hi mstamatoff, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

22 Most Insanely Expensive Cars That Belong To Korean Celebrities

These idols get around in STYLE!

Some idols own ridiculously luxurious and expensive cars! Some of the top tier cars on the market in fact! Are you curious what whip your bias drives?

4. Bae Yong Joon — Maybach 62s

5-Bae-Yong-Joon-Maybach-62s.png

The Maybach 62s retailed at a hefty $780 thousand (USD).

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

Thanks, @willenette! Having in mind his financial situation, I don't think this is a "ridiculously expensive car". There are cars that cost 2-3 million dollars. But it's very comfortable, reliable and safe. BYJ just wants the best for his family. The problem is, I think, it's not a Korean make.

• Like 1

More updates from the BYJ mobile site!!:)

Usamama usually delete the updates from this site from her blog after posting them for just one day,  so I hope my copy and paste photos work! I can't cut and paste the caption to translate but I think this is update #4 from his Japan trip? The photos are still from Ebina and I think it is about him getting some snacks (they look so delicious!):)

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com

1_20180818183926d53.jpg
2_2018081818392744e.jpg
4_20180818183929b03.jpg

On 8/18/2018 at 1:25 PM, mstamatoff said:

Thanks, @willenette! Having in mind his financial situation, I don't think this is a "ridiculously expensive car". There are cars that cost 2-3 million dollars. But it's very comfortable, reliable and safe. BYJ just wants the best for his family. The problem is, I think, it's not a Korean make.

Hi mstamatoff, definitely, this car isn't K-make. Maybach 62 is a European car. It's just that the cost of the car stated in the article I think is too much.  I read that this car price ranges only from $431-$492 in US Dollars. Although, there might be some optional extras available, so, the price stated is that high. I guess BYJ's car has a panoramic glass sunroof and an external communication system (a loudspeaker and microphone system which allows the occupant in the rear of the Maybach to converse with people outside the car.)  If so, this option comes at additional cost.  :P

• Like 1

@willenette, Koreans and Japanese, in order to protect their own production, put huge taxes and duties for the cars (and not only), made in other countries. That's why it's no surprise that BYJ's car is much more expensive in Korea than it is in Europe or the USA.

Here you can find older photos of Bae's. Only this folder can be open:

http://mybyj.jp/sp/selection/index.php

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@willenette, Koreans and Japanese, in order to protect their own production, put huge taxes and duties for the cars (and not only), made in other countries. That's why it's no surprise that BYJ's car is much more expensive in Korea than it is in Europe or the USA.

@mstamatoff Thanks for the link to the photos!! How were you able to sign up for the BYJ mobile site? I am more than willing to pay the fee but couldn't figure how it can be done without having a Japanese bank account.  This seems to be the only official site that is being kept active.

On 8/25/2018 at 1:27 AM, mstamatoff said:

Hi mstamatoff I do agree with you - this is the reason why Korean consumers are looking for the cheapest deal is going to buy a domestic car. When Koreans consider a foreign car, it’s because they’re splurging on a status symbol that will turn heads. As far as I know these are the cars, which are made in Korea :  Hyundai , Kia, Proto & Renault & maybe MORE. :P

Hi sunny, thanks for the reminder that it was his birthday yesterday. Ohhh..........I almost forgot - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa! I hope he had a grand time spending this special day with his wife & (2) kids & also his loved-ones. :heart:

• Like 1

@mstamatoffthank you! It looks like one of the photos from the during his preparation for his 100 days of BYJ book.

I really miss him. It is obvious that many others do too. He still received so many “likes” on the KeyEast Instagram birthday post for someone who has not been active for so long.  Anyway, either him or whoever manages his BYJ mobile site shows that he still cares - I am not sure what the message said because I can't copy it to google translate but I think it is a message to those who are impacted by the Typhoon recently.

Not sure the source of the photo but applauds to Sayaka who seems to have access to recent photos of BYJ in addition of her vast collection of fabulous old photos of him!  It doesn't look like it is one from the BYJ mobile site. 

I think she said in her caption of the new photo that she will delete the photo tomorrow according to google translate.  It appears to be a photo of BYJ while  he was on a trip to Seychelles recently.  He looks very handsome and happy in this photo!! :)