Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

In reading a recent post in one of the few if not only FB BYJ fan page that is still active.  Well, active being a relative term here since the activities on that page consist of  only a few fans posting BYJ's old pictures or videos, although they are viewed by many more fans (also relative term  here- many as in  a little over 100 or so people )

Anyway, one fan posted today that she is wondering why he doesn't give his fans any updates, then 1 person responded that she is disappointed in how he seems to have abandoned his fans. Well, I have not been a fan long enough to feel that way and I also think that BYJ has the right to live the life he wants and that could mean being out of the spotlight completely. 

I do wonder why he decided to post that selfie recently though! That just seemed so random! Happy to see it anyway! :)

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 9:36 AM, sunny88 said:

@mstamatoff Thank you! That makes sense now as I see both blogs took down the picture citing that there may be copy right issue. 

I wonder if it is common practice to have a paid fan site for actors and actresses in Korea. In any event, I am happy to see that he posted a new picture for any reason on any site! I would gladly pay if I just know how to find the site. :)

Hi sunny fansite, fan blog or fan page is a website created and maintained by a fan or devotee about a celebrity ... They often take the form of a blog, highlighting the latest news regarding the fansite subject. But, I guess a paid one is not a common practice in Korea. True, that many fansites can be found in Korea - they have an intimate knowledge of their idol’s schedule, absolute dedication & unquestionable patience.  This is the standard requirement of a fansite – individuals or a small group of people who catalogue the life of an idol through a series of pictures but these images, as this article will explain, represent more than just photographs. Entertainment companies rarely update fan cafes with photos or videos of an idol or group’s schedule and most of the better photos come from fansites (who sneak cameras in at great risk) instead of official photographers of news outlets or broadcasting channels, which often feature awkward angles and unflattering expressions. In addition to this, fansites are also those responsible for idol birthday gifts. Domestically, fansites are also involved in many projects that ultimately have a direct impact on the idols themselves. :P

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2018 at 9:36 PM, sunny88 said:

@mstamatoff Thank you! That makes sense now as I see both blogs took down the picture citing that there may be copy right issue. 

I wonder if it is common practice to have a paid fan site for actors and actresses in Korea. In any event, I am happy to see that he posted a new picture for any reason on any site! I would gladly pay if I just know how to find the site. :)

Saw another photo posted by USAmama from this BYJ Smartphone site (I found it and it looks like it is only available in Japan) but not sure if it is new or a stock photo from the past.  The selfie with his hand copying his mouth was definitely new. 

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-5113.html

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 10:32 PM, sunny88 said:

Saw another photo posted by USAmama from this BYJ Smartphone site (I found it and it looks like it is only available in Japan) but not sure if it is new or a stock photo from the past.  The selfie with his hand copying his mouth was definitely new. 

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-5113.html

Hi sunny, the link can't be found anymore.............:o

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi sunny, the link can't be found anymore.............:o

@willenette Hi! It looks like usamama44 removed the post from her blog. I am guessing it is because the mobile site prohibits the pictures to be reposted elsewhere.  I did a screenshot save but not sure how to upload it here. Do you know how I can load photos?

I am trying very hard not to read anything into this - perhaps BYJ just thought it was time to at least share one or two new photos to the paid only site for those fans who loyally continue to subscribe to it. BUT, honestly, it gives me a teeny tiny bit of hope that he may give us some news.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sunny88 said:

@willenette Hi! It looks like usamama44 removed the post from her blog. I am guessing it is because the mobile site prohibits the pictures to be reposted elsewhere.  I did a screenshot save but not sure how to upload it here. Do you know how I can load photos?

I am trying very hard not to read anything into this - perhaps BYJ just thought it was time to at least share one or two new photos to the paid only site for those fans who loyally continue to subscribe to it. BUT, honestly, it gives me a teeny tiny bit of hope that he may give us some news.  

Hi sunnyjust copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :P

Koreans Vote For The Most Handsome Male Stars

Koreans voted for the stars that they think are the most handsome.

The July 6 episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” revealed the results of an annual online survey from the KBS Broadcast Research Institute. The survey took place from May 17 to 21 for a total of five days, and 1,034 men and women over 19 years old from all over the country named which celebrities (including athletes) they thought were the most handsome, with a total of 1,013 stars listed.

Jang Dong Gun took first place, showing an especially high number of votes from people in their 40s to 60s. Second place went to Kang Dong Won, who notably had the highest number of female votes. Third place went to Won Bin, while fourth place went to Jung Woo Sung, and Park Bo Gum took fifth place.

Check out the Top 30 below!

1. Jang Dong Gun
  2. Kang Dong Won
  3. Won Bin
  4. Jung Woo Sung
  5. Park Bo Gum
  6. Daniel Henney
  7. Kang Shin Sung Il
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. Song Joong Ki
  10. Gong Yoo
  11. Hyun Bin
  12. Namgoong Won
  13. Go Soo
  14. So Ji Sub
  15. Bae Yong Joon
  16. Ahn Jung Hwan
  17. Kim Soo Hyun
  18. Ahn Sung Ki
  19. Choi Bool Am
  20. Cha In Pyo
  21. Song Seung Heon
  22. Park Chan Ho
  23. Lee Byung Hun
  24. Ji Chang Wook
  25. Ki Sung Yueng
  26. Kwon Sang Woo
  27. Lee Min Ho
  28. Kang Suk Woo
  29. Choi Soo Jong
  30. Park Seo Joon

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

On 7/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, willenette said:

Koreans Vote For The Most Handsome Male Stars

Koreans voted for the stars that they think are the most handsome.

The July 6 episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” revealed the results of an annual online survey from the KBS Broadcast Research Institute. The survey took place from May 17 to 21 for a total of five days, and 1,034 men and women over 19 years old from all over the country named which celebrities (including athletes) they thought were the most handsome, with a total of 1,013 stars listed.

Jang Dong Gun took first place, showing an especially high number of votes from people in their 40s to 60s. Second place went to Kang Dong Won, who notably had the highest number of female votes. Third place went to Won Bin, while fourth place went to Jung Woo Sung, and Park Bo Gum took fifth place.

Check out the Top 30 below!

1. Jang Dong Gun
  2. Kang Dong Won
  3. Won Bin
  4. Jung Woo Sung
  5. Park Bo Gum
  6. Daniel Henney
  7. Kang Shin Sung Il
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. Song Joong Ki
  10. Gong Yoo
  11. Hyun Bin
  12. Namgoong Won
  13. Go Soo
  14. So Ji Sub
  15. Bae Yong Joon
  16. Ahn Jung Hwan
  17. Kim Soo Hyun
  18. Ahn Sung Ki
  19. Choi Bool Am
  20. Cha In Pyo
  21. Song Seung Heon
  22. Park Chan Ho
  23. Lee Byung Hun
  24. Ji Chang Wook
  25. Ki Sung Yueng
  26. Kwon Sang Woo
  27. Lee Min Ho
  28. Kang Suk Woo
  29. Choi Soo Jong
  30. Park Seo Joon

Source (1) / soompi news

I would vote  that BYJ is the most handsome and the  most charming! :)

Well, after almost not even being seen  in public in the recent years, I think just being on the list says a lot about BYJ!

• Like 3

Just finished reading a book named "Pachinko" by Min Jin Lee.  It is a great novel about the history of a Korean family in Japan during the 20th century. Reading it made me understand and appreciate  how significant of an impact BYJ has on Japanese general perception of Koreans!  :)

Anyway, it seems  the official BYJ mobile site available only in Japan is getting some updates from dear BYJ or whoever manages the site for him .  According to Sayaka's blog, it sounds like 3 new photos of him and 3 new photos of the restaurants he ate at were just posted last Friday? or maybe 3 photos that were shot by BJY were posted?

"In the information on Mr. Bae Yong Joon, the mobile BYJ post was updated on last Friday
Three pictures of Yon Jun shot were uploaded
Three pictures of the shop were uploaded as it was eaten by an eel restaurant in Hamamatsu.
Because I was in Japan diary log 1
I'd like to look forward to the next 2 being updated"

I found the site and would gladly subscribe if it allows me to but it seems like it is  only available in Japan. 

• Like 2

In researching further, it seems that the recent posting by BYJ was a photograph of a cup of tea that he was enjoying on his recent Japan trip. This was just updated last Friday on the BYJ Mobile site and at least one more should be posted soon.  The first of the posting was the most exciting since it appeared to be a selfie, even though he covered his mouth with his hand. 

Of course this probably does not mean anything, but any news of BYJ is better than no news? :)

• Like 2

Hi ladies,

A short info about hacking BYJ's wife's SNS (sorry for the rough translation):

Has Park Ssin's SNS been hacked? Voices worrying about posting advertisement images
Fans are worried that Park Seung-jin is hacked SNS.

On the 25th, there was no comment on the instructor of Park Su-jin, and one photo was posted.

In the released photographs, advertisements of websites that notify discount sales of sunglasses are written. It is similar to the method of SNS hacking which the celebrities are also suffering one after another recently.

In November last year, Park Se-Jin posted an apology statement related to preferential pretense in obstetrics and gynecology, and there are no broadcasts or SNS activities at all.
The fans who saw it said, "I was hurt by being hacked, I was happy to think that I am in a good condition", "It looks like hacking. I have to confirm him / herself," Recently, There are a lot of methods, I also expressed concern, such as I was taken before. "

Meanwhile, Park Su-jin got married in 2015 with a Korean star, Bae Yong-joon, who met at the same affiliated office, giving birth to a 1-man girl. In November last year the suspicion that it received preferential treatment because it was a celebrity at the newborn intensive care unit of general hospital at the time of birth in 2016 was attracted attention with a delay and attracted ripples.

http://mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mFunJoy_list.do?bbsBasketType=R&seq=75476

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

Hi ladies,

A short info about hacking BYJ's wife's SNS (sorry for the rough translation):

Has Park Ssin's SNS been hacked? Voices worrying about posting advertisement images
Fans are worried that Park Seung-jin is hacked SNS.

On the 25th, there was no comment on the instructor of Park Su-jin, and one photo was posted.

In the released photographs, advertisements of websites that notify discount sales of sunglasses are written. It is similar to the method of SNS hacking which the celebrities are also suffering one after another recently.

In November last year, Park Se-Jin posted an apology statement related to preferential pretense in obstetrics and gynecology, and there are no broadcasts or SNS activities at all.
The fans who saw it said, "I was hurt by being hacked, I was happy to think that I am in a good condition", "It looks like hacking. I have to confirm him / herself," Recently, There are a lot of methods, I also expressed concern, such as I was taken before. "

Meanwhile, Park Su-jin got married in 2015 with a Korean star, Bae Yong-joon, who met at the same affiliated office, giving birth to a 1-man girl. In November last year the suspicion that it received preferential treatment because it was a celebrity at the newborn intensive care unit of general hospital at the time of birth in 2016 was attracted attention with a delay and attracted ripples.

http://mottokorea.com/mottoKoreaW/mFunJoy_list.do?bbsBasketType=R&seq=75476

Hi mstamatoff, ye, her IG account has been hacked.  Some days ago, Park Soo Jin's IG was updated for the first time in 8 months. However, the post was an ad posted by a hacker.  But, this post was soon deleted.  I hope she's doing well with BYJ & her (2) kids. :lol:

park-soo-jin_1532548468_kkk.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

So do we, @willenette, so do we. We all hope the babies and the parents are well and, the lack of news is good news.

@mstamatoffand @willenette I think we all hope so! Today is their 3rd wedding anniversary so happy anniversary to them! 

Unlike last year, I doubt PSJ is going to post anything about their anniversary on her IG. BYJ has not updated his IG for a year now so that probably won’t change - I wish he would share the pictures he posted on the Japan site there! 

• Like 2

I am almost sure they won't publish any photos this year, because they don't want to give any reason for criticism. I have the feeling BYJ and PSJ want to be forgotten by the public, to be left alone after all the hostile comments and acts they lived through.

Although they will not read our posts here, let's wish them health, love and happiness on their anniversary. Let's send them our good vibes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

I am almost sure they won't publish any photos this year, because they don't want to give any reason for criticism. I have the feeling BYJ and PSJ want to be forgotten by the public, to be left alone after all the hostile comments and acts they lived through.

Although they will not read our posts here, let wish them health, love and happiness on their anniversary. Let send them our good vibes. 

I actually understand why BYJ only update the Japan's mobile site. That site is better controlled as you need to be registered and approved to be a member so he can prevent any nuts from signing up and if any was accepted in error, he can easily remove them! 

Here are the good vibes to BYJ and PSJ and of course their little ones!!:)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sunny88 said:

@mstamatoffand @willenette I think we all hope so! Today is their 3rd wedding anniversary so happy anniversary to them! 

Unlike last year, I doubt PSJ is going to post anything about their anniversary on her IG. BYJ has not updated his IG for a year now so that probably won’t change - I wish he would share the pictures he posted on the Japan site there! 

Hi sunny, oh.....thanks for the reminder about their anniversary.............HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the couple! :lol: Time flies so fast that it seems BYJ just gotten married - hahaha -

• Like 1

Hello Ladies!

Mac won't let me drag the screen shot or paste directly here.  Maybe USAmama will not delete the imagine too quickly this time but I suspect this is not one of the new pictures Sayaka mentioned in her blog. If you scroll down to 7/27 Saturday, you will see a picture from the BYJ smartphone post.  

http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com